Other To All My Followers

You're too sweet, honestly. I don't think I've ever seen someone who casually thanks all their followers when they'd have no reason to do so otherwise. Good to see that there's still people like you out there. :closedeyessmile:

Haha I see. Still, my offer stands that if you ever want to talk, I'm open for it :) Plus what a coicidence for you to check in right when I make this thread, right?

Must be fate ;)
I'll take thy opportunity when i have the chance! This chap hasn't got a good chat since. Cuz school has started and stuff... :ghostl: I wouldn't exactly call it a coincidence. Was kinda expecting notifs but i never knew that this was the notif i needed but don't deserve. Funny thing is... I've actually gone rogue from my IRL tasks and took a short break. I am not even suppose to be here right now~!

You're too sweet, honestly. I don't think I've ever seen someone who casually thanks all their followers when they'd have no reason to do so otherwise. Good to see that there's still people like you out there. :closedeyessmile:
As a certain brave man once said:

"Don't go giving up on humanity just yet."
-Ballsdeep69, Sword Art Online Abridged

Thank you for the compliment. You're pretty sweet yourself. Go and spread that spirit ! :) <3

Idea Idea , thanks for the lil shout out, i'm still kinda new blood around here, but its really appreciative of you :)

Daisie Daisie , PUNCH THAT ILLNESS IN THE FACE AND SHOW EM YOU'RE A BADASS
seriously, we may not have met each other before but keep on fighting the good fight, and you'll make it in the end. you show the illness who's the real boss :D

I'll take thy opportunity when i have the chance! This chap hasn't got a good chat since. Cuz school has started and stuff... :ghostl: I wouldn't exactly call it a coincidence. Was kinda expecting notifs but i never knew that this was the notif i needed but don't deserve. Funny thing is... I've actually gone rogue from my IRL tasks and took a short break. I am not even suppose to be here right now~!
What are you talking about. Of course you deserve it. You're one of my dear followers and you're one of the people who helped make RPN such a special place for me. I am glad to be your friend, and I am glad I met you. So you deserve my thank you <3

Now go and get your life together. I'll still be here whenever you need, and I won't give up on you, so don't you give up yourself, you hear?

@Idea, thanks for the lil shout out, i'm still kinda new blood around here, but its really appreciative of you :)
Newblood, oldblood,freshblood... All kinds of people together make RPN special. What you may have missed doing in the past, surely you'll show me in the future, so you deserve my thanks!

Besides:

@Daisie, PUNCH THAT ILLNESS IN THE FACE AND SHOW EM YOU'RE A BADASS
seriously, we may not have met each other before but keep on fighting the good fight, and you'll make it in the end. you show the illness who's the real boss :D

As a certain brave man once said:

"Don't go giving up on humanity just yet."
-Ballsdeep69, Sword Art Online Abridged

Thank you for the compliment. You're pretty sweet yourself. Go and spread that spirit ! :)<3
Ballsdeep69 truly is an inspiration to all of us. No, thank YOU. You (all jokes aside) epitomize the good in this world by simply being as kind as you are, and that's no small feat. I hope you live the best life one can live. :)<3

Ballsdeep69 truly is an inspiration to all of us. No, thank YOU. You (all jokes aside) epitomize the good in this world by simply being as kind as you are, and that's no small feat. I hope you live the best life one can live. :)<3
Well, thank you very much! I hope you too can live such a life!

Newblood, oldblood,freshblood... All kinds of people together make RPN special. What you may have missed doing in the past, surely you'll show me in the future, so you deserve my thanks!
i agree with Haz. Haz. , we need more kind people like yourself on earth, there's honestly too much bullcrap going on around earth, but it does warm me inside knowing that there's still good somewhere on earth...

WE NEED MORE GOOD PEOPLE ON EARTH

The Earth is full of good people. Good, misguided people. I wouldn't dare call myself kind, though I certainly hope I can be, but I believe a good heart and a willingness to both teach and learn can make the world a better place.

Whether I actually manage to live up to my ideals, well, I'll leave that for you to decide.

What's this? You're thanking me (along with all these other wonderful people)? I should be thanking you. You always have good... Ideas...

Eh, eh, eh...

I'll stop now.

I think I've said this a while back, but I love you as a friend Idea my dude!

N-n-no, of course not, what makes you say that?

tenor.gif

To be fair, the fact RPN lists it for me helps :) Even if I still have to manually type down each one for them to work.
I don't know if I would have the patience for it, personally xD

damnit.... I've cried over this for like 15 minutes. you have a very special way with words ^-^

also, because illnesses suck and no one should have to experience them, I really hope you get better Daisie Daisie . it takes a special person to push through these things, and I know you have special people to help you along the way~!<3 get well soon dear

This- I don't know how to reply…. I had a really hard day today, major anxiety attack- mean people at school and online I almost didn't go to classes and just curled up in my bed at home, but seeing this now has made me so, so happy- I'm tearing up beyond what you could believe and this means so much.

P.S Daisie Daisie get better soon I hope!!

Thank you, you probably are the kindest person here, always thinking about your followers and always welcoming new people and wishing everyone happy birthdays, wish I had nore then these few words.

Daisie Daisie you get better!

Its's good to spread thanks wherever you can. Thank you for being caring, thank you for showing care and gratitude. You've been a beacon of light, even if your good deeds sometimes seemed to go unnoticed. I believe my job here on earth, whether this little "Cancer" thing intrudes or not is to spread positivity. And I, for one, think Idea Idea is doing wonderfully at that. Thank you.

Thanks for all the good wishes! <3

Apologies about the delayed replies everyone! I am at a friend's birthday party. I'll get back to your individual posts as soon as I can, know you have not been forgotten!

A good friend, a deep and creative thinker.

Our communication has been slim, but through all of it, that is what I've gathered from you! I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back