• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom thorsayingyeet's Marvel Hub (Version 1.2)

thorsayingyeet

I'M BACK (sorta)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, remember me?

I used to be called 'BandTaku' on here but I just recently changed it to what it is now, I used to have a thread similar to this (it still exists lmao) but I have started anew, woohoo, and now with that outta the way, here's some things about me:

• I'm 23 years old
  • I've been roleplaying for the better part of 12 years (yes, even counting the sabbaticals I've taken)
  • As some of you might know, I'm heavily into the superhero genre (Marvel especially), but I'm open to other settings like fantasy, slice of life, futuristic, apocalyptic etc.
  • My timezone is AEST
  • I exclusively RP as OC's, but if the plot calls for it, I may RP as Canon characters (as side characters)
  • Other than roleplaying, I enjoy playing video games, wrestling, and love to write and play music
  • I work around 5 days a week, but I do my best to reply when I can

Now, the rules!
  • 18+ Only
  • Quality over quantity (I don't mind how much you right, but if it's just one line I might have to ask you to redo your reply)
  • Roleplays will mainly take place in DMs (if you wanna take it elsewhere, like Discord, we can discuss that)
  • Life comes first (this is a VERY important one, don't let the RP get in the way of your life)
  • HAVE FUN (this is also important, seriously, don't forget to have fun)
Chit-chatting otuside of RPing is cool too, if there's anything you wanna chat about, be friends, don't be afraid to shoot a message :D

And with that outta the way, I welcome you to my Marvel hub. Let's delve into a couple of ideas I have in mind, shall we?

More will be added over time if my creative juices get more of a kick

All the ideas I have are OCxOC, but feel free to double up as Canon's/OC's if the story depends on it

Idea #1: Survive, Or Die Trying

Your character wakes up in a strange, dark room. You hear a voice telling you to wake up and to get on your feet, who so happens to be my character. Two disembodied voices welcome you to Mojocity Arcadia, taking place in an apocalyptic-like city that is also filled with traps, and tells you in order for the both of you to win your freedom, you'll have to fight through 11 other duos. What they also tell you is that it's currently being broadcasted. The part that they don't tell you, is that the broadcast stretches across the Multiverse. Of course, not everyone is going to watch the broadcast, only those sick and twisted enough to stomach the brutality of this 'game show'.

If it weren't obvious already, your hosts during your stay are none other than the duo of Mojo and Arcade.

Oh! They almost forgot.
All 24 individuals in Mojocity Arcadia have been plucked from 24 random universes.

Idea #2: We're Avengers! In Training...

Our characters have been fighting crime for a little while now, and have never crossed paths until one faithful night in New York City, where we both get involved in stopping Red Skull and his HYDRA goons from taking over the city and turning it into his new home to spread chaos.

This caught the eyes of the Avengers; namely Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, and the Hulk.

Captain America and the team have kept an eye on us for some time ever since we burst onto the superhero scene, and now that have seen first hand what you can both do, Captain America has personally given you both an invitation to join the Avengers, but as trainees, to further get us ready for tackling the big missions that the team deals with.

Naturally, the both of us don't seem too excited, but it could get better in the long term. It all just depends how we act from here on out...

Idea 3#: Choose Your Side

This takes place during the infamous Civil War arc from the comics. The Superhuman Registration Act has just been approved and all heroes must register their identity with the government, therefore forfeiting their secret identities in order for the government to keep tabs on any superpowered (or non-superpowered) individual after the horrific Stamford incident.

Our characters have known each other for a long time, and every now and then, give each other a hand in foiling criminals. When news broke that the SRA had been officially approved while Captain America had officially gone rogue, we're forced to make a choice.

Do you sign over your identity you've fought to keep or continue to battle crime while being hunted by registered heroes and SHIELD agents?

(If you have your own ideas, feel free to drop 'em on me)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back