• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom AU Toon-based hero rp?!

AU Mang

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My first thread hooray!
hello , i'm AU Mang , i'm an artist who here to rp and rp only lol.

So i have two ideas that are fandom based one mha and one marvel- based rp

So the idea was mostly about about an AU rp staring Deku and his mother, inko just where driving around the world in a rv and the fact deku is this universe basically a cartoon tends to unintentionally annoy his mother inko at times. since this rp going to be sfw and platonic. i'll be my AU Deku and i'm looking for a partner that'll be his mother Inko. that is all.

The marvel-based idea stars my AU miles morales being the protege to jessica drew spider-woman as the mentor and student dynamic. They'll fight villians on the way and have a very wholesome friendship with eachother as the two of them will be a team, or if you're aren't interested in jessica! you can be Madam web since i'm looking for a Madamweb rper, if not her then you can be Rio Morales or Peni Parker.

The rp will be 1x1 mostly and either can be in discord or in here! i'm also want users to be age 18+ at least, but just because i want 18+ users does not equal erps please! i just wanna do a fun rp for right now.

we can rp in here since i'm pretty much new at this.

Last edited:
Okay, NGL a road trip story in the MHA universe could be quite fun to explore. Are you just thinking of like a typical road trip story, like maybe off to find dear old dad kind of thing, and they meet a bunch of random heroes and villains along the way?

Or are you thinking of a world like a who framed roger rabbit kind of thing? Just trying to understand what you mean by cartoon :)

Okay, NGL a road trip story in the MHA universe could be quite fun to explore. Are you just thinking of like a typical road trip story, like maybe off to find dear old dad kind of thing, and they meet a bunch of random heroes and villains along the way?

Or are you thinking of a world like a who framed roger rabbit kind of thing? Just trying to understand what you mean by cartoon :)
it's kinda a who framed roger rabbit sorta thing with deku having a cartoon quirk.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back