• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Persona 5 AU RP!

Deliverybird

Sorry for anything scuffed, this is my first post, but I'm looking for anyone who is willing to rp a persona 5 au with really extensive mechanics and plot (all of which I'm willing to tweak and adjust for rp partner's ideas and comfort level) ocxcanon is pretty much a requirement given how the au works, but I'll gladly pair up.

Mainly looking for Goro Akechi and Yuuki Mishima for romantic rp, but Maruki and Zenkichi is allowed either as a backup pairing together or with my oc platonically.

My au basically boils down to the characters inside Persona 5 becoming self aware and the domino effect that ensues because of that. My oc is the person playing the game, and I'll give you the run down of their whole deal when I go into detail about the rest of the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back