• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4F] Looking to do a TLOU OCxCC roleplay!!

rebirth5910

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Note: I am DYING to do an ocxcc roleplay with me playing the oc and the cc being either Ellie or Dina. Please, someone, anyone!!!

The names E.W.😎 I would like to start this off by saying that I’m a major fan of The Last of Us; Part 2 is my favorite out of the two, the gameplay mechanics and everything is just perfect!! Actually, Part 2 is my favorite game of all time. My phone case is Ellie’s tattoo, I bought the same pair of converses Ellie wears in both games, and if given the chance I would get her tattoo. It’s a masterpiece in my eyes.

I am a literate roleplayer with around 6 years of roleplaying experience, and I am a minor; And because of that, I would prefer that my partner is as well. I can write from two paragraphs all the way to ten if need be, though I doubt there will be many scenarios where I will need to write ten paragraphs. My timezone is EST, and I am active most days, though I do go to school so that may block my ability to respond to messages in a quick fashion. I love worldbuilding and strong character development. Gritty and dark settings are my favorite; romance Isn’t necessary by any means, but I prefer it^^ I am looking for someone who shares the same literacy, drive, and creativity.

I’m hoping for this roleplay to be a MalexFemale roleplay with me playing as the male. I also want to do an OCxOC roleplay, but I am open to OCxCC with me playing the original character. I have an OCxOC plot in mind and an OCxCC plot in mind as well, although the plot only works with Dina, but I’d be down to make an Ellie plot too in dms^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back