• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [M4F] Fallout roleplay

rebirth5910

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
With the Fallout TV show coming out as of recent(which I haven’t watched just yet), and me getting Fallout 4 for the third time, I’m super invested in the world of Fallout and want to do a roleplay set it that universe!! I’m 16 years old and I’ve been roleplaying for six of those years, although I’ve never done a Fallout roleplay at all during those six years, so it’s going to be a new experience!

My literacy is semi-literate to literate, but I can also mirror my partner if needed. I primarily use irl faceclaims for my ocs and Google docs as well for their character sheets. Speaking of original characters, I normally only play as them because I suck at cannon ones. I would prefer the roleplay to be an OCxOC pairing, and MxF as well, with me being the male. I can normally respond once a day or multiple times a day depending on my schedule. My timezone is also EST!

Lastly, I have a rough idea for a Fallout roleplay: Maybe our characters are Vault Dwellers and an essential part of their vault breaks, causing them to be sent out into the wasteland to find other vaults in order to obtain a new part. So, basically Fallout 1 in a way, at least the beginning plot idea. But anyways I hope to see you in dms^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back