• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search

White_Crow

Spitful infant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes, I'm well aware I recently posted something. I'm lonely, ok?

Prior Information worth knowing:
  • I am 19 years old, and go by They/Them pronouns.
  • I tend to write lengthy paragraphs, but there are exceptions.
  • Please, for the love of God, have proper grammar and punctuation.
  • I have IRL businesses to deal with, and will not always be available. Occasionally I'll have these bursts of activity, but other than that, nada. With that in mind, don't bother me for replies, and I'll do the same.
  • Due to the above, I will end up ghosting you most of the time. I'll try my best to say my goodbyes, but I'll usually not have time to do so.
  • My writing style tends to change to match with others, but I usually default to third person, past tense.
  • Whether it's Canon x OC, Canon x Canon, or OC x OC, I'm down for any type of RP.
  • I tend to prefer slow burn romances, but is more than willing to do anything else.
  • Don't be afraid to go all out, I don't generally have triggers, but I'll let you know if you need to dial it back.

With all of that out of the way, here are all of the fandom's I'm in that I can recall, in this format: Fandom (Canon character I'd usually play, if not playing an OC)
  • Overwatch (Mauga, Genji, Reaper/Gabriel Reyes)
  • Solo Leveling (Sung Jin Woo, Past AU Igris)
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses + Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes + Fire Emblem: Awakening + Fire Emblem: Fates + Fire Emblem: Engage (Byleth, Shez, Donnel, Gaius, Leo, Saizo, Emblem Ike, Veyle)
  • The weakest tamer begins a journey to collect trash (Ivy, Latroa)
  • My Hero Academia (Kyoka Jirou, Tomura Shigaraki)
  • That time I got reincarnated as a slime (Rimuru, Veldora, Past AU Veldora)
  • Spider-Verse (N/A, I usually use my Spidersona)
  • Undertale (THE GREAT PAPYRUS, Asgore, Chara, Past Chara)
  • Cookie Run: Kingdom (Strawberry Crepe Cookie, Strawberry Cookie)
  • Wednesday (Wednesday, Thing)
  • Project Sekai (Kanade Yoisaki, Akito Shinonome)
  • Pokemon (N/A, I usually use my trainer for that game, or a Pokemon OC)
Aside from that, I also do non-fandom RPs of any genre.

Don't be afraid to drop by and say hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back