• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Twisted Wonderland Rp Search!!

Bloody_Death

The Ultimate Cookie Muncher
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hellooo! My name is Tammy and I've been having a huge brain rot for TWST! There isn't really much else to say other than that! Though, please be open to doubling as that's what I'm really looking for!

About Me!

Aside from my name...
  • I've currently been rping for about 6 or 7 years!
  • My writing style tends to mirror my partners, but my preferred style is literate. I tend to write about 4-6 paragraphs per normal response.
    My response time tends to be a bit funky thanks to school </3 But I tend to reply between every few days to once a week. Sometimes I can reply once a day if I'm feeling it!
  • I'm comfortable writing most characters! However, characters that aren't a part of NRC or students a part of Diasomnia do give me a bit of trouble since I might not fully understand them. But I'm always willing to try out new characters if you don't mind them being a bit off-canon!
I'm open to both in-canon and AUs, so please hit me up with any ideas you may have! I'll be happy to hear any and all ideas!

Feel free to comment here or send me a DM directly! :hornswhistle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back