• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Mystics

Ever wanted to role-play as a mythical creature? Well I’ve decided to create one where you can.

My idea:
You can chose a creature of any kind. Once you have one and post your character on the upcoming character sheet, I’ll post the Main.
Your character was once a human, but was randomly selected and evaporated into thin air; sent to another planet.
They won’t even be a human anymore, they’ll be a mythical or as I call them: Mystics.
Then the character will be stuck on the planet and tries their hardest to survive and find others. Some aren’t even able to control their power, which makes it harder on them.

Let me know if interested!
(Also I’m doing a unicorn)​

This sounds like a cool idea! I might join, though I may be slow to respond as I'm running an rp of my own. I have a few questions, if you don't mind.
Is there any limit to what type of mythical creature our characters become?
What sort of magic will be available to the characters?
Will there be anyone on the other planet that wasn't once a human inhabitant of earth?
And will there be any requirements for formatting or post length?

This sounds like a cool idea! I might join, though I may be slow to respond as I'm running an rp of my own. I have a few questions, if you don't mind.
Is there any limit to what type of mythical creature our characters become?
What sort of magic will be available to the characters?
Will there be anyone on the other planet that wasn't once a human inhabitant of earth?
And will there be any requirements for formatting or post length?
Good questions.

The mythical creatures can become quite powerful; but no godmodding is my limit. I don’t want one character I hold all power in their hands, if that makes sense. But it doesn’t matter on what kind of creature it can be any.

Magic… all characters must have some sort of magic/powers. As long as you’d be able to explain what the magic is you’d desire, please share with me. But it can be any sort of magic, just as long as it is acceptable and nothing too complicated nor crazy.

There may also be creatures who already inhabit the planet and had been there before others. They all haven’t been humans before and may be puzzled by the newcomers. Like my character idea, she’d been there for decades and hadn’t seen a human in so long. It may be good or hopeful for her.

And there is requirements for the post length and formatting: I want clear and understandable writing. I atleast want a few sentences for a response. Not one measly sentence wouldn’t do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back