• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Minako gave him a nod and closed her fists, determined to help him.
Since he was going to talk to the other knights, she sat down and was going to rest up.
Her mind began to wander.
The memories of that night began flashing in her mind.

(This scene, but with Minako replacing Makoto and Theodore replaces Elizabeth)

The flooding of this memory makes her sigh. She pulls her legs against her and wraps her arms around them.

Last edited:
From upstairs, swordplay and battle could be heard along with regular conversation, this seemed to be how knights settled things when it came to big decisions, however what could only be made was “Arch....Dragon God....soul power....massive....your life...” and then silence as the battle noises began to slowly decease. From the stairs, Ryan could be seen conversing with a knight, large in stature in heavier looking armor, a crossbow in one hand and a sword of the exact same type that Ryan uses, a Zweihander. “I’m telling you, it’s a bad Idea..” Spoke the man as Ryan responded “So why are you coming along then?” “To make sure you make it back to sir mechanist alive”

(The man)
A100BBC5-BA76-47CF-86A0-44145E459DCE.jpeg

Minako didn't seem to notice the chatter or swordplay, lost in her own mind.
Another scene plays through her mind - the last time she saw her friends.
Why had she been so tired? Why had time basically skipped? Was it all a dream?
Her chain of thoughts was broken when she heard Ryan speaking from up on the second floor. A thought crossed her mind and she stood up and walked over to the smithy.
"Hello, etto... can I ask you something?"

Boldwin stopped hammering the current sword that he was working on and looked to Minako “Sure, but make it quick, I have a question of my own for you and it requires an answer almost immediately.” He then set his hammer aside and placed clench fists on his hips as he waited like he was an old grandpa listening to one of his grand-kids.

She was a bit surprised that he had a question for her.
"You can ask first, then," she said, putting her hands behind her back casually and giving the old man a smile.
She didn't really know her grandparents but she couldn't help but feel that feeling a bit towards him, even though they just met.

Boldwin nodded as he brought a simple wooden stick and an assortment of dull spear blades out “You said you were better with pole arms, correct?” He then pointed to teach of the blades as he spoke “Would you prefer one with slashing...” He pointed to one that looked like a machete blade “Stabbing...” He then pointed to a normal jagged tipped spear-head and then to that of a halberd “Or cleaving?”

She looked at each blade. She wasn't very good with sword weapons, but...
She pointed to the halberd. "Cleaving. I'm good with polearm weapons. I used to use a naginata all the time."
She gave him a smile.

Boldwin nodded as he quickly began to work, taking the halberd spearhead and attaching it to the stick, then going over to a grindstone and sharpening it as he spoke “Now, what was your question lass?” He said, not taking an eye off his work, then going over to a wooden log cutting post, putting a log on the post and then bringing the axe blade down rather smoothly instead of a harsh aggressive strike, sure enough, the log split cleanly in two. Boldwin then handed minako the newly crafted weapon.

Minako took the weapon and looked at it, quite amazed. "E-Etto... I was actually going to ask you what you would want or need so that I could get a weapon, but, I guess you had the same idea."
She gave him a bright smile, giggling a bit at the coincidence.

Boldwin smiled in return as he returned to his work “You need not hand me anything, Ryan’s got you covered on expenses. Now, if you need it upgraded, let me know, however if it’s magical enchantments you want, you’d have to see my twin brother Ed, he still resides in stone fang tunnel.” He then pointed to an arch stone resembling that of a digger king.87CB5782-71BF-4733-8F16-E27BB021CE5E.jpeg

Minako gave him a nodded and bowed to him thankfully.
Carrying her newly crafted weapon in her hand, she went up the stairs to Ryan. She didn't really know all that much about enchantment or things like that so she would just see if she needed to.
She stood by him but she remained silent so she didn't interrupt him.

Back at the house, Gojirin had vanished as a new peorson had taken her place. She was sitting in a recliner as if it was a golden throne, as darkness concealed her features.

So this is where I stay until then. Could be worse I guess. Thank god I wasnt placed in Arc V or GX.

As if out of nowhere, a blonde girl wearing what seemed to be an eye mask and navy blue rogue's cloth appeared from a black swirling portal and stood somewhere in the middle of the house. The portal shut behind her and she looked around, assessing her surroundings.

"Huh? This ain't anywhere I seen in the Medium before.. did I take a wrong turn at Albuquerque?"

0518bd0f0c8c7321bf78989140481e91.png

No one was at the house, but on the coffee table lay a single journal with a location on it known as ‘Boletaria’ as well as the coordinates to the location of said place...who could’ve left this here?

Roxy looked around, confused. "Hello?!" She hollered.

... No answer. "What the hell? Where am I?" She investigated the area, looking at things, opening doors, announcing her presence. "Is anybody home?!" Still nothing. "Jeez, did everyone pack up and go on vacation? This place is huge, I'd assume a maid or butler would be hanging around or something... huh?"

She stumbled upon a wide open journal on a coffee table. "Boletaria? And coordinates? That's... convenient. Why the hell did they leave coordinates? Did they leave this for someone who they expected to show up late?"

Roxy made a quizzical expression and sighed. "Dream on, Rox. Of course it wasn't meant for me, but still.. maybe I can find out whoever owns this place and ask em some questions. Alright! Detective time!"

With that, Roxy conjured up a map of the current universe she was in. She pinned it up on the wall in front of her and sat in meditation, focusing on the point she'd drawn where the coordinates in the notebook lined up. "Next stop, Boletaria!"

She concentrated, then teleported to the place marked on the map. Next thing she saw was a group of people in some kind of weapon smithy. She twinkled her fingers nervously in greeting.

"Uh... hi! I'm Roxy." She smiled, confused. She didn't know anyone there.

Roxy quickly realized she'd put herself under a huge spotlight. "Ah.. hah, yeah, I uh don't know any of you and uh, um.. I kinda don't know why but I'm here now? Heh..." She was glad a mask covered about 1/4 of her face, but they could probably still see her blushing awkwardly. "Wow nice going Roxy, that totally makes things less confusing." She muttered to herself.

As Roxy had appeared, Ryan and the other knight quickly drew their swords and jumped from the stairs to the transparent ground, ready to attack Roxy had she been deemed a threat. “State your business..” Ryan demanded as the grip on his zweihander tightened, meanwhile the other man simply had a crossbow drawn while his sword was slung over his shoulder.

Roxy twitched as the two guys drew weapons against her. "Really, you guys see a chick in a costume and the first thing you do is attack? Cmon..." her awkward smile had turned into a calm look of concentration. In a short moment she conjured up 3 futuristic looking androids that posed dramatically while holding katanas.

"Sorry, but you're way outclassed. I only came here because I don't know where I am or how I got here. Who's the owner of the house I appeared in? There was a notebook with coordinates leading here. Boletaria was it?"

Minako drew her Evoker and was ready to use it, but she held it down to see if this escalated. She was hoping it didn't, considering how tiring using Megidoloan was. She could use some new Personas - ones with less powerful attacks so it doesn't tire her out as much. Maybe one with Agidyne?

Ryan’s wrist quickly opened a secret compartment, revealing a blaster pistol as well as the fact that he was a cyborg. “Am I? Cause it looks to me your machines are primitive.” He then slowly put his weapons away as he began to answer Roxy’s questions “I am the owner of that house. But I never left any coordinates behind as to our location, yes, you’re in boletaria...or rather, it’s gap between life and death, the Nexus.”

Back at the house, Z yawned as she opened her phone and called Ryan.
"Hey, I wrote a note and left it in case anyone showed up. I have a meeting to attend."

"Is this nexus or whatever something like my medium? Or maybe not. Goddamn alternate universe bs. What are you hotties doing here anyways? Some kinda holy war? I'll help out whatever it is. Soon as I can get a drink. Man I haven't had a taste of wine since like forevers."

Minako lowered her evoker and put it back in its holster, guessing that it wouldn't escalate beyond this. "Who are you?" she asks the woman.

"I'm Roxy, baby! The super hacker bitch rogue of void!" She grinned, putting up a two finger peace sign. "And I come with an all-you-can-drink booze machine!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back