• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Is this nexus or whatever something like my medium? Or maybe not. Goddamn alternate universe bs. What are you hotties doing here anyways? Some kinda holy war? I'll help out whatever it is. Soon as I can get a drink. Man I haven't had a taste of wine since like forevers."
"I'm Roxy, baby! The super hacker bitch rogue of void!" She grinned, putting up a two finger peace sign. "And I come with an all-you-can-drink booze machine!"
“..well, I can see you’re an alcohol enthusiast, yeah, just ask the blacksmith over there, he’s always willing to share a drink or two with someone.” Ryan then pointed to Boldwin, the hunched over blacksmith continued his work on different suits of weapon and armor, as if he was supplying soldiers for an army.
"I'm too young to drink," Minako said, shrugging to her.
Ryan then looked over to minako with an eyebrow raised “Wait...just how old are you?”
Back at the house, Z yawned as she opened her phone and called Ryan.
"Hey, I wrote a note and left it in case anyone showed up. I have a meeting to attend."
Ryan quickly answered his Phone and answered “ah, so you’re the one who left the note?...hmm...I’ll talk with you about it later, if you wanna join us, just follow the coordinates.” He then hung up

“..well, I can see you’re an alcohol enthusiast, yeah, just ask the blacksmith over there, he’s always willing to share a drink or two with someone.” Ryan then pointed to Boldwin, the hunched over blacksmith continued his work on different suits of weapon and armor, as if he was supplying soldiers for an army.

Ryan then looked over to minako with an eyebrow raised “Wait...just how old are you?”
(SHE'S A FRIKING KID!!! XD)

"Gurl I been chugging the sauce since I was like.... I dunno 16? Maybe younger? Ah, who knows. But I'm just gonna... sliiiiide on over..."

Roxy tiptoed over to the blacksmith who seemed to be absorbed in his work. "Hey tough guy... need a hand? I got whatever you need baby..." and with a seductive wave of her hand, a pile of iron and steel bars appeared out of thin air near his work place. "Man, those big shoulders of yours look stiff... want a back rub?"

Minako looked away from Ryan, a bit confused at why she would be drinking at such an age, and also confused as she began to flirt with the blacksmith.
"E-Etto... (U-Um...)"

"Gurl I been chugging the sauce since I was like.... I dunno 16? Maybe younger? Ah, who knows. But I'm just gonna... sliiiiide on over..."

Roxy tiptoed over to the blacksmith who seemed to be absorbed in his work. "Hey tough guy... need a hand? I got whatever you need baby..." and with a seductive wave of her hand, a pile of iron and steel bars appeared out of thin air near his work place. "Man, those big shoulders of yours look stiff... want a back rub?"
Boldwin only looked at roxy and squinted “I don’t date women that aren’t my age...” He then continued to his work “If you want to make yourself useful, you can hand me the ore’s and metals as I call them out.” He then immediately shouted “Sharpstone!” As he pulled a sword up to an anvil. Ryan only laughed at roxy’s failed attempts at flirting with Boldwin.

"Eh... well, it's better than nothing." Roxy handed Boldwin a sharpstone at his request, watching him work. She paid attention so she could learn something or two about blacksmithing. But she paid more attention to his sweat and muscles. 'So dreamy...' she thought to herself.

Minako felt a bit awkward in this situation, although it did make her think of Shinjiro-senpai. She had dated him back when she was at Gekoukan, but... it's been over two years now. She wonders if he's found someone new, and if that he's happy with them. She really hopes so - who knows if she can make it back to him.

"Eh... well, it's better than nothing." Roxy handed Boldwin a sharpstone at his request, watching him work. She paid attention so she could learn something or two about blacksmithing. But she paid more attention to his sweat and muscles. 'So dreamy...' she thought to herself.
“You can get those thoughts out of your head lass.” He said as he began to enhance the Katana in his hands with the sharpstone passed to him. “I can read every thought you have.” This caused Ryan to just fall to the ground and laugh even harder, tears escaping his eyes as he struggled to breathe.

She smiled. 'You mean thoughts like these?' she thought to him, and then closed her eyes and conjured mental images of the two of them together romantically. 'Is that what you mean?' she stuck her tongue out.

Boldwin only resumed with his work as he spoke “Yes, and it’s sickening.” He then decided to take a break from the smithing, and smack the hilt of his hammer against roxy’s head. Ryan is completely succumbing to laughter from this whole situation, the other knight trying to help him up, but Ryan is enjoying this too much.

Roxy made a -w- face when she got bonked on the head. 'I *suppose* I'll let you go for now, but you're not out of my hottie scopes yet.' she thought. She conjured a bottle of liquor and took a drink. "What're you laughing about dude?" She asked Ryan.

Roxy made a -w- face when she got bonked on the head. 'I *suppose* I'll let you go for now, but you're not out of my hottie scopes yet.' she thought. She conjured a bottle of liquor and took a drink. "What're you laughing about dude?" She asked Ryan.
Minako smiled as she watched the two, her hands behind her back.

Ryan had finally taken in a deep breath and relaxed “Oh god, No reason.” He then continued to chuckle at the ordeal that had just occurred between Boldwin and Roxy, then looked at minako “Oh..uhm, can I get you anything while we’re here? We’re gonna be in the nexus for a while.”

She looked up at Ryan, shaking her head. "No, I'm good, thanks!" She seemed to perk up for a moment, looking over at blank space of well. There stood a blue door with ominous smoke pouring through it. Unless Ryan was also under the contract, she was the only one who could see it.

"H-Hey, Ryan-sama..." she looked up at him. "I'll be over here if you need anything." She turned away from him and walked over to the door. Although she appeared to just be standing in front of the wall, she had entered the door.
As she entered, a familiar face entered her vision, speaking to her.
"Welcome back to the Velvet Room, guest."

"H-Hey, Ryan-sama..." she looked up at him. "I'll be over here if you need anything." She turned away from him and walked over to the door. Although she appeared to just be standing in front of the wall, she had entered the door.
As she entered, a familiar face entered her vision, speaking to her.
"Welcome back to the Velvet Room, guest."
“Oh...okay then?” He looked at minako confused, then just decided to observe her, making sure to take note of the strange behavior..he was then approached by Malina who was..currently downing some vodka she snuck in “Hey man, you doing the creepy observing shit again?” Ryan nodded to the drunken demon as he was writing in a pocket journal “Of course, haven’t you noticed how she’s just...standing there?..it’s almost as if Minako’s in another Plane of existence.”

The pointy-nosed man grins at her.
Igor: "It seems that fate has given you another chance at life, my most remarkable guest."
Minako: "Another chance? What do you mean?"
Theodore, the attendant, speaks up. "Someone from another world has taken your burdens in this one."
Minako: "You mean..."
Theodore: "You are free to live your life freely."
Igor: "Even though our contract is fulfilled, it seems you are making good use of your Persona. I shall continue to offer my services to you, with Theodore's assistance."

*rema walks up to the door of the house, checks the paper in her hand one more time and knocks hesitantly*

*rema walks up to the door of the house, checks the paper in her hand one more time and knocks hesitantly*
*after waiting several minutes, rema turns away and begins to leave* "i guess i was given the wrong address" *she concludes as she walks away*

"So uh what are you all doing here anyway?" Roxy asked, floating a few feet above the air in a relaxed pose while conjuring a snack to eat.

Minako was still stuck in the daze in the real world, looking at the wall blankly.

Minako: "So I can still fuse my Personas?"
Theodore: "Yes, I can fuse your Personas, as well give you access to the compendium."
Igor: "Time ticks ever onwards in your world. You will always be my most remarkable guest."

"So uh what are you all doing here anyway?" Roxy asked, floating a few feet above the air in a relaxed pose while conjuring a snack to eat.
“Well, if you must know...” Ryan started as he continued to observe minako “I needed to be here for work, and everyone else just followed...not much else to it then that.” He noticed how minako just stood, almost as if she had fallen asleep, but standing up..with her eyes open? Almost impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back