• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Well..." she looked down a bit. "I kind of... was stuck by myself for a while. I used to have lots of friends, but that was a while ago... something happened that made me lose them... but I intend to find them. Ryan-sama offered me a home while I was living on my own, homeless..."

"Well..." she looked down a bit. "I kind of... was stuck by myself for a while. I used to have lots of friends, but that was a while ago... something happened that made me lose them... but I intend to find them. Ryan-sama offered me a home while I was living on my own, homeless..."
*remas eyes widen* "your homeless too?"

After some time had passed, Ryan had finally woken up with a jolt of energy, he grabbed his sword and nearly swung it around had it not been for realizing he was still in the nexus “What the hell was all of that...A Velvet Room?...” He said to himself as he sheathed his weapon onto his back.

Minako quickly looked at him, confused. "Wait, what?"
“Nothin Minako..Just a Dream.” He said while yawning, Heading upstairs for a moment before coming back down, a strange looking talisman in his hand that resembled an unholy eldritch being made of trees and earth. “Now, Let’s go kill us a Dragon God.”

“Nothin Minako..Just a Dream.” He said while yawning, Heading upstairs for a moment before coming back down, a strange looking talisman in his hand that resembled an unholy eldritch being made of trees and earth. “Now, Let’s go kill us a Dragon God.”
*rema just kind of watches silently*

Minako frowned at him. Did that mean he...? There was no way... Was there...? She shook the thoughts away and looked over at Rema, giving her a reassuring smile.

He stood in front of the stone sigil with a gem in the middle, the carvings of the sigil was like that of a Gnome King. As he touched it, he was instantly Transported to the Stonefang Mines...The rest of the Girls decided to stay behind for now and investigate the nexus some more.

He stood in front of the stone sigil with a gem in the middle, the carvings of the sigil was like that of a Gnome King. As he touched it, he was instantly Transported to the Stonefang Mines...The rest of the Girls decided to stay behind for now and investigate the nexus some more.
Minako was teleported with him. She was going to help him fight. She made sure her weapon was good and her Evoker was ready.

Ryan looked around at his terrain, noticing a staircase leading to the bridge that lead into the mines “Hmm..I don’t think I’ve gone. Into this place yet—“ A loud crash was heard as one of the lizard people inhabiting the mines was throwing boulders at the bridge. “Hmm...Minako, got any long range attacks to take care of that thing?..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back