• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Raising his hands to the air, Ryan let out a shout of joy as he saw the letter that was addressed to him, appearantly, he was to inherit a household as well as “A HAREM OF DEMON GIRLS!” He shouted happily at the top of his lungs. After a day or two, he finally made his way to the supposed house that awaited him, although he did not expect what the demon girls before him presented...
Some months past, and everything became relatively peaceful...except for the girls’ shenanigans, but to Ryan, it was now the usual; He would provide for them while they in turn kept him company, although the others didn’t see it professionally like that, Ryan did, and now he thought “Why stop here? Perhaps I should make this harem even more grand!” And so, donning the old Helltakers white jacket, red shirt, and sunglasses, he set out into the world, collecting more and more girls to create what would be known as The Greatest Harem.
Forgotten Home Forgotten Home Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Sorry there isn’t more, my mind was kind of bleh when creating this, but, hope you’ll work with me.)

Few days later was when the first new girl arrived. When she first showed up, she had a visible fist print on her right cheek. She had introduced herself as Gojirin and vowed to beat Ryan the Helltaker in a fight to make up for losing to him.

She got along pretty well when she wasn't training or caising trouble for the other girls, but in the end, she thinks she's better than everyone else.

Currently, she was playing Smash Bros Ultimate in the livingroom with Malina, maining Bowser due to how much he fought like her true form.
"I'm gonna crush you! I can't lose with this guy!"

Ryan stepped through the door of the house, removing the jacket and hanging it on a rack before sitting down next to Malina and Gojirin on the couch, watching their match “Who’s winning so far?..” Malina grunted frustratingly as she moved and zipped all over the platform “It’s only the first match..” Ryan nodded, removing his boots to reveal his mechanical legs, sighing, he took out a screwdriver and fixed both of his ankles back into place so they stopped making a wiring noise. Afterwards, he continued to watch before announcing “We got somebody new coming, hope y’all can be on your best behavior.” he said as he moved his fluffed curly hair out of his face. “Should I go back to wearing the Uniform, or my armor..” He thought aloud as he scratched his head.

"Yeah, this is just round 1-"
Gojirin accidentally had Bowser jump off a cliff.
"Shit!"
Hearing there was gonna be some new people coming, Gojirin looked away clicking her tongue.
"Does it really matter if I'm behaving or not? You can't tell a king what to do!"

“And what is a king to a god?” Ryan said as he leaned back with his hands behind his head, snickering meanwhile. “And what is a god to his wife?” Lucifer spoke up as she placed a kiss on Ryan’s head “I already have everybody dressed and ready to introduce themselves.” Ryan nodded, returning a kiss quickly to lucifers lips as he smirked. The queen of hell blushed and gave him a stern look before sighing “I also have your armor and your usual attire washed and dried...though I will ask that you do it yourself next time.” Ryan nodded as he replied quietly “Noted.”
Meanwhile with the game, Malina continued her best to try and avoid bowsers Side B ability, but she quickly fell for it in the middle of a combo that Gojirin was delivering to her “Damn..” Malina groaned to herself.

"You do realize I'm a god of destruction right?!"
She muttered under her breath, smirking as she took down two lives of Malina's character within the next minute.

"YEAH! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MAINING JOKER!"

Minako walks in quietly, giving a wave to Ryan as she did. She was dressed in her summer outfit. Strapped to her waist was a holster with a gun or something that looked like a gun. She had a beaming smile on her face. "Hello!" she said with enthusiasm in her voice.
1603899634133.png
(right outfit)

Ryan quickly super sped up to his room and dressed in his usual black clothes and jeans before making it back downstairs, everybody giving their own hello’s, Cerberus obviously sniffing Minako out of curiosity, justice saying “What’s up?” While facing the wall, judgment probably rambling on about how superior she is, zdrada just blowing cigarette smoke in minako’s face and then laughing, and finally Pandemonica giving a tired hello and Azazel asking a ton of questions for her “Research”. Ryan just gave a normal hello, Malina was too busy trying to beat Gojirin.

Minako was slightly overwhelmed by everyone. She looked down at Cerberus and got a pang of familiarity since Koromaru's Persona had been Cerberus, and then had her thoughts interrupted by the cigarette smoke blowing in her face, coughing and waving it away from her face. She tried to greet everyone as best as she can but there were quite a lot of people here, not to mention she felt out of place since she was a human unlike all of them. Eventually, she sits down and watches them play, cocking her head. She asks them, "Did that character just say 'Persona?'" Minako pointed to the Joker on screen.

Gojirin replied swiftly.
"Yeah. Now let me concentrate!"
Gojirin started spamming the down + B combo and Bowser launched Joker off screen.

"Heh! This game is pretty easy once you understand the controls!"

This was quite intriguing to Minako, considering her own ability to summon a Persona. She watched the game intently, paying the most attention to the Joker who was getting his butt handed to him. This made her a bit worried but she just shook the thoughts away and gave a smile as she watched, tightening her hands on her knees in anticipation of who will win!

Malina let out a frustrated shout as she yelled “Oh cmon!!” Then, she slumped in the couch as Ryan gave her a pat on the head “Maybe next time..” He then proceeded towards the kitchen, his mechanical legs making a clicking sound as he did, it was lunch time after all. “Anybody got anything specific they want to eat? And make it something else besides pancakes! We’re low on ingredients as it is!”

"The king demands you make us pancakes!"
Gojirin yelled. She looked at Minako and held a hand out.
"Nice to meet you! I don't normally make friends, but don't get on my bad side and I think we'll be good!"

"I'll take any ramen you got!" she said to them before turning towards the girl that spoke to her.
"Nice to meet you, too. My name's Minako Arisato," she said with a smile to her, shaking her hand.

“Gojirin, I already said no to that!” He then nodded at Minako’s request for ramen, taking out a small pot and quickly making it, however he was juggling multiple meals at once with everybody requesting something different, but thankfully it was no small feat for him, after all, he did used to work at a restaurant and this was the normal for him.

“Do we really need to fight again Gojirin?” Ryan asked while everybody cheered and kept chanting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” Over and over. Meanwhile, Ryan continued to cook everybody’s meals, he didn’t want any of the girls to get violent if he overcooked anything.

"I am saying to go out and get the ingredients!"
Gojirin replied, not amused with what she believed to be Ryan just slacking off.

"I'll watch the kitchen while you're out."
She replied, walking to the stove and studying the device.

“As sweet as that is-“ He spoke as began to flip each meal into bowls and plates for everybody and then toss them to the table with ease. “I can handle it, Besides, We’re all going to the grocery store tomorrow.” He said as he began to clean up the kitchen.

Ryan sighed, quickly pulled out a pan and a spare raw hamburger patty from the freezer, turning the temperature to max so that it cooked while he cleaned the rest of the kitchen, afterward, he rushed to the pan and flipped the burger in the air. Meanwhile Cerberus watched in awe at his cooking technique, a combination of calm and relaxed with a bit of professionalism to it. Once that was done, he placed vegetables on the side of the plate for Gojirin to put on the burger herself as he placed it in front of her.

Minako walked up beside Ryan, her hands behind her back.
"Would you like me to help clean up the kitchen?" she offered with a smile on her face.
She didn't really mind if her food got cold, she could just heat it back up.

“Sweet of you to offer...” Ryan replied as he quickly caught the cup of water that Cerberus had dropped. “But I have it handled, you should eat with the others” Then, he resumed to his cleaning, humming some sort of alien-like melody in the process.

She gave Ryan a nod and sat down at the table with the others, breaking her chopsticks apart and digging into her meal happily.
It wasn't as good as Wakatsu noodles but it was still pretty good.

Gojirin took a bite of her burger and spat it out.
"IT'S RAW!!!"
She yelled at Ryan as she threw the not fully cooked burger in his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back