• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
*rema concentrates, looking for ryans telltale signature* "if hes not home i will find him myself..." *she says, finding it and stepping forward, disappearing completely*

*rema concentrates, looking for ryans telltale signature* "if hes not home i will find him myself..." *she says, finding it and stepping forward, disappearing completely*
*she steps out of what seems to be thin air and walks face first into ryan* "oh... I AM so sorry..." *she says looking down*

“Well, if you must know...” Ryan started as he continued to observe minako “I needed to be here for work, and everyone else just followed...not much else to it then that.” He noticed how minako just stood, almost as if she had fallen asleep, but standing up..with her eyes open? Almost impossible.
"Well anything I can uh, do for ya, now that I'm here?"

"Well anything I can uh, do for ya, now that I'm here?"
“Hmm...” He thought for a moment as he crossed his arms “No, Nothing for now..I guess just make yourself comfortable until we’re ready to go again.”
*she steps out of what seems to be thin air and walks face first into ryan* "oh... I AM so sorry..." *she says looking down*
He stumbled back, startled, but not hurt thankfully and looked to her “Oh, don’t worry about it...and you are..?” He asked, raising an eyebrow, hoping for a response.
Minako snaps out of her gaze and rubbed her eyes gently. She turned back to Ryan and smiled at him.
He looked to Minako and asked out of curiosity “Is everything alright?...you kind of zoned out for a while.”

“Hmm...” He thought for a moment as he crossed his arms “No, Nothing for now..I guess just make yourself comfortable until we’re ready to go again.”

He stumbled back, startled, but not hurt thankfully and looked to her “Oh, don’t worry about it...and you are..?” He asked, raising an eyebrow, hoping for a response.

He looked to Minako and asked out of curiosity “Is everything alright?...you kind of zoned out for a while.”
She nodded in response. "It's hard to explain, I'll tell you later."

She nodded in response. "It's hard to explain, I'll tell you later."
He nodded, understandingly. His head began to ache slightly as he made himself comfortable on the transparent floor, Could it have been when he was bumped into by the new girl earlier? Possibly, but for now...he needed to sleep. Closing his eyes, and laying on his side, and quickly, he fell unconscious.

Minako watched him slink to the floor and sighed a bit. She knew he needed some rest. it was at that point she noticed the other two girls, blinking a moment, not recognizing them. "Etto... Who are you two?"

Minako smiled at her and waited quietly to see if she says something.
*she looks at minako and smiles nervously* "hello... You are so pretty..." *feeling suddenly self consious, she tugs at her dirty, matted hair and smooths out her ragged oversized cloak*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back