• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Tis’ I, the Squire who single handedly fought the DoomSlayer (And got my ass beat as a result) As well as the next Helltaker.
This request is a simple one no?
I’m looking for those who wish to join me in my aloping with my harem. If thou shall accept, I promise all the coffee and pancakes that you desire. This is but a simple little fun RP with no real premise or plot (Though if thou wisheth, I could plan something with all of you).
Anything involving sinful actions...Please let us just fade to black or timeskip it all together.
I will also allow for doubling up (playing multiple characters).
I also ask that you write from semi-lit to lit, for the sake of a decent story at least.

Pandemonica: (Open)
Malina: (Open)
Zdrada: (Open)
Lucifer: (Open)
Beelzebub: (Open)
Cerberus: (Open)
Modeus: (Open, but I ask that you tone her behavior down to follow the site rules)
Judgement: (Open)
Justice: (Open)
Azazel: (Open)

Firekeeper: (Open)
Candle Maiden: (Open)
The Doll: (Open)
Dark Sun Gwyndolin: (Open and yes, I’m aware that this is a man)
Crossbreed Priscilla: (Open)

Anthro Female GMK Godzilla “Gojirin”: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Got any other fandom characters (Male or Female) You’d like to play? Great! Just let me know, and I hope to get to know you in our adventures!​

Last edited:
Bruh—
(Interested, or did you just pop in to say that)

Honestly I would've joined this for MAXIMUM CHAOS
but my current status forbids me so
I wish you luck fungusman 507

Bump, Don’t mind if this becomes a group, but now I’m accepting 1x1 partners as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back