• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ryan nodded, taking in a deep breath and stabbing his zweihander into the door, slicing it up and down to reveal... “A two way portal??” Said Lucifer with her arms crossed, an eyebrow raised in curiosity as Cerberus looked in interest, each of them letting out a simultaneous “Ooooh!” Ryan simply shook his head as he stepped through, the other girls following close behind.

Minako followed behind as well, making sure that her Evoker was strapped to her waist. Maybe, with some luck, she could get some new Personas.

F7080EB1-FE0E-4F7A-A290-380E12F00211.jpeg
Beyond the portal, everyone froze, they were brought to a kingdom overrun by demons with little to almost no humans at all, the other demoness’ behind Ryan looked around in horror (Except for justice cause...blind) when Modeus piped up “I never thought....that demons were capable of this....” Ryan turned to them and said “These are demons who have lost their way and become murderous monsters hellbent on the feeding of souls, all of you are different from them, they will show you no mercy nor remorse, the reason I’ve been gone a lot was so I could help restore this kingdom to it’s former glory...will any of you continue on with me?..” To which, the girls murmured and whispered amongst themselves.

Minako looked around quietly, her mouth agape at the horrible scene before her. When he asked who would continue, she stepped back for a moment, biting her nails in nervousness, thinking. After some thought and a deep breath, she stepped forward, steeling what courage she has left. She needs the strength if she's going to find her friends. "Me," she says, semi-confident. She had already started to doubt her strength, so she feigned some of her confidence.

Ryan looked to minako with surprise that she was the first to step up, then justice stood next to her, flexing a muscle “I’m down for some action!” She said with a smile, judgement stepped forward along with everyone else “As am I, we’re with you all the way!” Ryan smirked and nodded as he drew his 6 foot long sword, bigger than his own body and began to head towards the entrance of the palace gates, he encountered a few dreglings here and there, but nothing he couldn’t cut down easily with his sword, meanwhile, one with a broken sword and wooden shield jumped at minako, growling angrily before justice landed a punch on the undead creature that caused it to explode “Hey, you alright?” Justice asked looking next to minako.

Minako nodded at Justice, a bit startled. Most of the demons were taken out by the other demon girls. She decided to move towards the front of the crowd. She drew the gun from its holster and waited with it by her side, tightening her grip on it until her hand turned red.

Once they were all passing through the gates, they were all on edge within the dark walls, within the room, a dark black purple sludge littered the entire ground before Ryan stopped in front of another doorway, pulling out a crossbow from a nearby knights corpse, a bolt was already loaded, Up ahead in a corridor leading outside was a blue-eyed knight, a growl emanating from it as it searched for souls to feast upon. Sure enough, Ryan fired and the hulking armored brute was down, nodding, Ryan looked over to the others and motioned to follow as he picked up the pack of bolts from the corpse of the crossbow and then pulled the one from the knights neck.

Once outside there was a long bridge, resembling that of the Great Wall of china. Looking to the right, a dragon corpse could be easily spotted on the body were several large stab marks and both of it’s wings were cut off while there was a visible cleave in the neck, nearly decapitating the poor thing. The path ahead was nothing but corpses upon corpses of demonic knights, fat officials and even a few dreglings, Ryan stopped in front of a building, looking up at it while there was fog surrounding the entrance “Hey, why’d you stop??” Asked judgement as her eyes looked to Ryan inquisitively, to which he only responded with “If we step into that fog, we die...” He then pulled out what looked to be a wooden wand and waved it in the air as the tip glowed, Ryan then made the fog disappear as his eyes glowed whilst he chanted “Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel. Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...” Repeatedly. Once it was over, all that was left was a dining room and a door, Ryan dropped his things, seeing the relatively fresh food and shrugged “If y’all want to rest up, Now would be a good time.” To which he quickly grabbed a mutton leg and immediately began to devour it.

Minako walks over to Ryan. "Hey, Ryan, do you think I could maybe take the next demon? I could really use the practice, but all of us being here makes it hard because they are defeated very quickly..."

As Ryan finished the last bite of his meal and the other girls were finishing off the food and alcohol around, He swallowed and then began to speak “Sure, but if you need help, just call for us.” Everyone then began to stand as Ryan pulled out a bloodied iron key to the door and slowly opened it after unlocking it...
B8F195F3-9265-45A2-A04B-F937E2C7EF21.jpeg
Once through, one of the fat officials stood on the other side of a courtyard, running further into the fog as the walls lined up with demonically possessed crossbow men and in front of all of them, a 30 foot knight with a shield about his size and a spear as equally menacing, he looked down at all of them without a word as Ryan slowly looked to minako “Still want this one to yourself?..”

Minako took a deep breath and gave him a nod. She was wanting to show him that she was as good as those around him. She looked back at him. "Do you happen to have a naginata?" she asked him.

Ryan shook his head and pulled out another familiar weapon instead “I do have a uchigatana though, this land is littered with em” although it was strange he would call a katana that, but, it was still something. One of the crossbow men attempted to shoot at the group, to which, the demons and Ryan were already on the walls “We’ll take care of them!” Shouted Cerberus as they basically gnawed a guy to death, Ryan however was cleaving through many of them with ease while the others mainly knocked them off the walls.

Minako took the weapon and stabbed it into the dirt. She took a deep breath and put her hand over her chest, putting the gun-looking device... pointed straight at her head. A cloud of blue mist surrounded her and orbs of light floated up from the ground and disappeared. She closed her eyes for a moment and then quickly opened them. "Perusona!" she says. Minako pulls the trigger of the weapon. (Music cue: The Battle for Everyone's Souls < is a link). A burst of translucent blue glass came from her head as it jerks to the side and disappears. Behind her, Messiah appears, floating in the air.
latest

ABF0A084-803F-47D4-87F1-F7AAB9C0747E.gif
The Knight immediately threw it’s shield down in minako’s direction, Ryan looking over and screaming “Minako!?” In fear and confusion, wondering if she was alright. The other girls had finished their own fights as justice threw her jacket aside and jumped down, and angered expression on her face as she was prepared to fight.

(Holy crap. I decided to roll a dice to see if she dodged and I got a 20 wooo)
She quickly put her evoker away and grabbed her sword, jumping back mere milliseconds from being crushed by the shield, and immediately readies. Her Persona flies up and extends its arm, aiming directly at the Knight. A large explosion of Almighty flashes against the knight.

Ryan’s eyes widened in surprise at what he was seeing, He thought minako was just a human, but he was surprised to find out that was far from the truth. The knight quickly waved it’s lance at the persona as justice rushed in at breakneck speed and landed a powerful punch on the knight’s ankle, the knight looked down to the demonic girl and raised his foot to swiftly bring it back down, to which justice grabbed it and laid on the ground, attempting to stop it from crushing her “Justice!!” Ryan shouted as he jumped down from the walls as well, zweihander drawn ready to help justice escape, however he would keep his word to let minako have the demon to herself.

[12 (+ 2)]
Her Persona narrowly dodges the strike and then strikes out again with Megidoloan while it's distracted by Justice. A large, violent explosion of magic ripped against its armor.
DefiniteMeekElk-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
Ryan quickly ran and got justice out of there as the knight fell to one knee, trying to recover as it’s loud and deep breath could be heard, as he got back up on the wall, Ryan shouted as he held justice close “Finish him off!” To which everyone shouted and screamed in excitement for the finale of the battle.

Minako ran forward, her blade in her hands as she charged the knight. She jumps up and, using her Persona to go forward, she heads straight towards the gap in the facial armor. Using the strength of her Persona and hers combined she jabs the Persona straight into its face. Something flashes in her mind - a familiar place, covered in blue, with a man with a pointed nose. His voice rings through her mind.

"I see you have returned... come visit me when you have the chance. I will be waiting."

Once the blow was struck to the knight, it’s body began to fade from existence before exploding, leaving behind it’s soul on the ground, everybody rushed down and surrounded and cheered minako for how she was able to fight that thing. Ryan however approached the knights demonic soul, picked it up, then looked to minako and smiled before tossing it to her “I think you’ve earned this.”

Minako was a bit worn from the fight but she was smiling because she had defeated a large monster. When she turned, she caught the soul, having nearly hit her face because she wasn't paying attention. She looked at the soul, unsure of what it is was. "Um, arigato (thank you), Ryan-sama... what is it?"

Ryan smiled as he saw the arch stone to the nexus in front of another cloud of fog “That is a Demon Soul.” He said with a serious tone “Follow me, then I will explain more where it’s safe.” He said as he touched the arch stone, disappearing from existence, leaving all of the girls confused and scared, looking around all over the area for him.

Minako looks back at the girls after following Ryan to the stone, before turning around and touching the stone to follow him, unsure of where it will take her.

DA80C06D-4FA5-4E4A-9E7B-1FAADCD6C272.jpeg
(Background Music)
“The Nexus..” Ryan said, his back turned to minako “This place holds together the entire northern land of Boletaria...and the only place where I can see her..” He said approaching a woman wrapped in black cloth, a candle stick in her hands whilst her eyes were covered in wax, he sat next to her as he waved a hand over to minako “This is the Candle Maiden, she tends to the flames here in the nexus, as well as another member of my harem.” The candle maiden only smiled in response as she faced minako’s direction.

All at once, the girls came through the arch stone that Ryan and the candle maiden were next to, landing on the floor next to the stairs, Ryan just laid there blanked face as he was surrounded by Lucifer, Justice, Judgement, Cerberus and finally Malina. Meanwhile Zdrada was laying atop the candle maide, a smirk on her face as her face got close to the young woman “Hello candle chick, great to see ya again~” Ryan quickly got up and pulled Zdrada off with an annoyed look, however the candle maiden was confused, unknown as to what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back