• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ryan quickly dodged to the side and grabbed the burger mid-air, an annoyed look on his face as he looked to gojirin “Then why don’t you cook the rest with that fire-breath of yours?..”

“Tis not a waste if you use it as an advantage...after all you could hit me in the process.” He stood there, purposefully antagonizing gojirin with a smug smile on his face. Meanwhile everybody stopped and watched, waiting to see what would happen.

Ryan simply chuckled at the remark, tossing the burger away and walking up to gojirin, his face close to hers “And that little attitude of yours is what makes you adorable.”

Gojirin slammed a fist into Ryan's face and pulled it back.
"I'm not Adorable Or Cute!"
She got up from the table and walked back to the livingroom.

Ryan stood back up, bleeding from his nose as he sighed “Well...I tried.” Everyone at the table was either laughing, screaming, or both. Meanwhile justice just, sat there, unsure of what happened.
Malina walked over to the living room with gojirin and patted her on the back “He’s an idiot, but he’s a nice one..”

"Yeah, just remind him I'm a guy when I don't look like.... whatever the hell I am right now!"
She replied, before turning the TV on. It was currently playing an episode of the old Ultraman TV series

Malina sat down beside her, looking over to see Ryan cleaning the blood up “You really think he cares?” Meanwhile, Ryan wiped the blood from his nose, and cleaned up any that might’ve fallen to the floor.

Minako got up from her seat and handed some napkins to Ryan. "Would you like me to heal you?" she asked with a smile, putting her hand on her evoker.

“Thank you for the offer..” He pulls out a handkerchief with pentagrams on it and wipes the rest of the blood off “But I think I’ll live, besides, you should save the healing for another time.”

Nods with a smile “Yes of course.” He takes it from her, then proceeds back into the kitchen to cook up some more ramen.

Minako looks around at all the others around her. It will definitely take some time to get used to all the demons. She hopes she can do it, just so that, eventually, she might find her friends. She gently runs a hand through her auburn hair and looks at Ryan. He wasn't human either but he seemed rather nice, especially since she took her in after she awoke. She has no memory of what happened on March 5th, graduation day, just falling asleep on Aigis's lap. He didn't tell her why he took her in either. She decided to ask him. "Etto (Um)... Ryan-sama, why did you take me in?"

Ryan froze in the middle of cooking, contemplating for a while at the question. No one had ever asked him why he was forming his harem before, but he shrugged and answered it little by little “To be honest, I’m not sure myself.” He then resumed cooking, still answering minako “All I know is that I strive to create a harem that makes even god jealous, and eventually rise up to that status as well, of course though, I love every single one of you.” He said with a smile, the ramen nearly completed.

She blinked a bit in confusion. What, was she in a manga or something? He wants to make a harem? It was a puzzling thing but she shook away the confusion for the moment. That answer wasn't exactly what she was wanting so she rephrased the question. "Why did you take ME in, specifically? I'm a human while everyone else is... not."

Ryan thought long and hard as he put the ramen into a bowl and handed it to minako “Cause if I didn’t..I’d let an opportunity slip by.” He said with a smile, he knew his answers were vague, but, minako would just have to trust him for now. He then decided to walk upstairs to his room.

She took the bowl and set it on the table, before glancing back just as she left. She took her chopsticks and ate slowly, lost in thought a bit, before something he said occurred to her.
"I love every single one of you."
Her cheeks turned red and she started coughing a bit, getting choked on noodles. It took her a minute to clear her throat and breathe normally. She wasn't sure what he meant by that but... her appetite got ruined. She threw away what was left and threw on a smile. Did she love him? she wondered. Could she love him?

Zdrada took a long huff of her cigarette before blowing the smoke in minako’s face, a sadistic smile slowly making it’s way across as she went to the girl and wrapped her arm around her “I’ve seen that look before kid.” Malina quickly rushed over to try and pull the bitch demon off of minako “Okay zdrada, not again...” Before Malina could intervene zdrada whispered into minako’s ear “If you really have feelings for him, try tying yourself up once he’s out of the house, then when he comes back, you’ll surprise him~” She then cackled maniacally as Malina pushed her away “Whatever she told you to do, don’t do it..”

Meanwhile in Ryan’s room, Ryan sat on the bed, playing his guitar gently to the song ‘Promise’ from the Silent hill soundtrack.

Minako coughs a bit, wiping the smoke away from her face, before having arms wrapped around her by the demoness. She was surprised and still stuck coughing a bit. "H-Hey *cough* what--" As she began whispering in her ear, Minako listened and then slightly blushed and jumped. "Wh-what, why would I tie myself up?" she asked Malina as Malina got pushed off of her.

She sighed and scratched her head a bit. This place would take A LOT of getting used to.

Justice would look right next to minako after swallowing a piece of pancake “Oh ignore her, she’s just an extreeeeme masochist.” All of the other girls nodded in unison, then looked to see Ryan walking downstairs, donned in his usual armor with a zweihander on his back, it seemed as if he was ready for combat.

Minako followed their gaze and turned around in her seat to look at Ryan. She looked over his armor curiously before standing up in her chair. "Ryan-sama, can I come with you?"

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea...” he muttered before Cerberus finally piped up “Oh cmoooon, you’re always going out dressed like that, the least you could do is take us with you!” Judgement then pounded a fist into her hand and cracked her knuckles with a grin “Yeah, if you’re going out fighting, it’d be a good idea to take us with you for support.” Ryan stood there in front of the door in silence, if he took any of them with him, they would see the horrors he would have to face every time he left. “Can any of you handle true madness...?”

Minako stepped forward and gave a confident nod, holding her hands in fists down by her skirt. She would have to use every bit of her strength, but she also held the Universe arcana. Anything was possible once that was held, as Igor had told. That big-nosed man always spoke vaguely but she understood what he meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back