• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright new rule, no more human characters can be made, seriously I gave everyone creative freedom and a good chunk of you plays it safe and goes human
I had dug around for more alien type characters, but the problem is that they are ones that are fandoms and thus I had no idea on their backstory. Also, female aliens that are SFW are harder to find that male aliens. I had a cool Zabrak FC, but because I barely remember the SW:TOR lore for that race I opted to just... not. The other option was a robot, but I had assumed there'd be quite a few more of those. >_> -dug through pinterest from the start of when she typed her first responsive to the interest check until posted CS-

I had dug around for more alien type characters, but the problem is that they are ones that are fandoms and thus I had no idea on their backstory. Also, female aliens that are SFW are harder to find that male aliens. I had a cool Zabrak FC, but because I barely remember the SW:TOR lore for that race I opted to just... not. The other option was a robot, but I had assumed there'd be quite a few more of those. >_> -dug through pinterest from the start of when she typed her first responsive to the interest check until posted CS-
Haha it’s fine, they may be from fandoms but they dont have to be lore friendly at all, the universe is a big place

Haha it’s fine, they may be from fandoms but they dont have to be lore friendly at all, the universe is a big place
Yeah that was a major reason I decided to go the way I did because I am a stickler for lore, and if one player picks a fandom race I'd feel like I have to follow with whatever lore they've set up. XD It's why I even had an age formula for one of my RPs right now, so elves aren't aging all over the place where one is 3k years old looks 8 and another one is 100 and elderly.

Yeah that was a major reason I decided to go the way I did because I am a stickler for lore, and if one player picks a fandom race I'd feel like I have to follow with whatever lore they've set up. XD It's why I even had an age formula for one of my RPs right now, so elves aren't aging all over the place where one is 3k years old looks 8 and another one is 100 and elderly.
Haha well elves are also welcome here XD

Haha well elves are also welcome here XD
Believe me. I created a Pinterest board for all the possible FC and ideas, one was indeed a "space" elf. XD Also, I think this would make a great reaction for your RP. Hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back