• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Could you give me like an estimate of how big the ship is?
Also, does every single person get their own room/has a room with like a sign that has their name on them or sth?
Ok so in terms of big? Think like hmm almost as big as the pillar of autumn from halo, everyone gets their own room through choosing, first come first serve, all rooms look exactly the same mind you.

I waited so long to post I didn't get the update of the newest post until I posted myself, sorry if this causes any confusion.

I'm also not getting alerts for this oddly enough. I just re-watched the thread so hopefully that'll fix it. Also, this is going by super fast in regards to replies, not sure I can keep up with this pace tbh.

I'm also not getting alerts for this oddly enough. I just re-watched the thread so hopefully that'll fix it. Also, this is going by super fast in regards to replies, not sure I can keep up with this pace tbh.
We are kinda at the stage where people can just do whatever they want until they are given a new assignment inside the ship so I think we will be slowing down by default now.

Sorry bout that ^^ I was simply trying to get everyone into the ship
Ah dont worry about it, but that’s not why I’m quitting, I’m only quitting cause I’ve got another Roleplay I’m in and I cant write a lot really quickly. So, thanks for letting me be in here (Even if it was 1 post) and I hope this goes good for everyone, Peace

Ah dont worry about it, but that’s not why I’m quitting, I’m only quitting cause I’ve got another Roleplay I’m in and I cant write a lot really quickly. So, thanks for letting me be in here (Even if it was 1 post) and I hope this goes good for everyone, Peace
very sad.gif
awh.. Bye then ;-;

The Mechanist The Mechanist Noble Scion Noble Scion Ok, so a few things, is there Only one ship and one captain or can I play as the captain of my own ship? Second of all, since you allow Robots/AI can my character be an actual spaceship or does it have to have a smaller body? If I can be a spaceship what kind can I play as? Can I be a full-fledged battleship or am I limited to being a starfighter? And if at all possible I would like to play as the Ship AI of the IEV Red Moon.

Last edited:
The Mechanist The Mechanist Noble Scion Noble Scion Ok, so a few things, is there Only one ship and one captain or can I play as the captain of my own ship? Second of all, since you allow Robots/AI can my character be an actual spaceship or does it have to have a smaller body? If I can be a spaceship what kind can I play as? Can I be a full-fledged battleship or am I limited to being a starfighter? And if at all possible I would like to play as the Ship AI of the IEV Red Moon.
Well there is only one captain and one ship, and most of the rp won’t be on the ship so you would be extremely limited in terms of having a character

The Mechanist The Mechanist Noble Scion Noble Scion

I think I should probably just bow out of this rp. :\ Someone is using something IC that is causing a horrible heavy load for me and the pace is a bit much for me right now. Besides, it means less humans. XD

The Mechanist The Mechanist Noble Scion Noble Scion

I think I should probably just bow out of this rp. :\ Someone is using something IC that is causing a horrible heavy load for me and the pace is a bit much for me right now. Besides, it means less humans. XD
It could possibly be due to the fact that no one listened to me when I said thumbnails only >.<
But I’m sad to see you go but I won’t stop you, if you ever feel like returning please do ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back