• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Holy cow that sucks. D: I don’t know how I’d entertain myself without interwebs.
Lol, oohh yeah it sucks. Can't even get cable TV either cause no cables for anything like that. XD

Lol, oohh yeah it sucks. Can't even get cable TV either cause no cables for anything like that. XD
Ewwwww! :( Hopefully you at least have a library or Starbucks or something nearby you can get a YouTube fix from until your complex stops pretending they’re in the 70s.

Ewwwww! :( Hopefully you at least have a library or Starbucks or something nearby you can get a YouTube fix from until your complex stops pretending they’re in the 70s.
There is only one starbucks in Maine (I think?) and I am not anywhere near it. I'd basically have to live in McDonald's and I'd rather not. XD Anyway, back onto RP discussion lel

Well what about her can you tell me?
Generally a bunch! She's a little ball of hyper... and also a nice mix of nitrogen and oxygen. Literally a star-person, she has a stellar mass at her core that allows her to have her own selective gravity that gives her her form. This one, in particular, a more "humanoid" one, she has had for around 15 Earth years. At the moment she's pretty stable, nice, all smiles, and as curious as always. When her form comprises more volatile elements, however, she becomes volatile same as what comprises her. It makes her a little difficult to be around. Sure, she could handle that uranium situation for you by adding it to her mix and expelling say... oxygen, but... are you SURE you want her to? Are you sure you want her to have a half-life like that? :P

Generally a bunch! She's a little ball of hyper... and also a nice mix of nitrogen and oxygen. Literally a star-person, she has a stellar mass at her core that allows her to have her own selective gravity that gives her her form. This one, in particular, a more "humanoid" one, she has had for around 15 Earth years. At the moment she's pretty stable, nice, all smiles, and as curious as always. When her form comprises more volatile elements, however, she becomes volatile same as what comprises her. It makes her a little difficult to be around. Sure, she could handle that uranium situation for you by adding it to her mix and expelling say... oxygen, but... are you SURE you want her to? Are you sure you want her to have a half-life like that? :P
There you go! You’ve got your bio

Would she turn into a black hole if she died?

The Mechanist The Mechanist Noble Scion Noble Scion The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Soooo... Technically she would turn into a black hole. Mind you, I can almost guarantee this wouldn't happen in the RP, as a star is kinda super hard to kill. Heck, she'd already technically be a neutron star. They're already dead stars. She is, however, fairly easy to "knock out" or overwhelm, or even completely take out of commission by basically putting her into a coma for decades. This is compounded by the fact that the nobler/more stable the element, the less she wants to kill or hurt anything. Everything is made of fascinating compounds, after all. Destroying them would be so mean! She's also scared of vacuum cleaners. She's got this unreasonable fear that she would get sucked up into them.

The Mechanist The Mechanist Noble Scion Noble Scion The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Soooo... Technically she would turn into a black hole. Mind you, I can almost guarantee this wouldn't happen in the RP, as a star is kinda super hard to kill. Heck, she'd already technically be a neutron star. They're already dead stars. She is, however, fairly easy to "knock out" or overwhelm, or even completely take out of commission by basically putting her into a coma for decades. This is compounded by the fact that the nobler/more stable the element, the less she wants to kill or hurt anything. Everything is made of fascinating compounds, after all. Destroying them would be so mean! She's also scared of vacuum cleaners. She's got this unreasonable fear that she would get sucked up into them.
I mean, that's basically dying so I'm alright with that xp

Heyyo.
CS up because I am a turbonerd who doesn't say hi before spamming a CS. Hope you like it.
There is no way im reading that backstory, my god that is way too long, please severely shorten it, other than that the character seems sound enough, he has a symbiote, would’ve found that out in the back story im sure if it was shorter

Read the bottom bit for the TL-DR on his abilities. Also lmao, the only reason I managed to make it that long was because I just took the application from another RP and spliced on the symbiote bits.

Read the bottom bit for the TL-DR on his abilities. Also lmao, the only reason I managed to make it that long was because I just took the application from another RP and spliced on the symbiote bits.
I can understand that but Jesus man have some restraint
Other than that I like the venomesque character type he is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back