• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I know of someone who made the same mistake, but they corrected it before they posted it anywhere for this RP. XD Also question, could Star Lady approach them or is she just gonna be picked out?
SHE can approach if she wishes, chances are valen and ami already noticed her

Honestly, I’m waiting till the EPR approach my character.

Yeah but...she’s kinda stuck in a random frigate on omega.

Let's play Rock, Paper, Technology.

Oh, wait. That's right! Technology is always a win!

The Mechanist The Mechanist So to get images to wrap is pretty easy. I do it for most of my posts.

Code:
[imagefloat=left]INSERT IMAGE HERE[/imagefloat]

You can just c/p that and then c/p an image into the spot (or use the little image icon on the toolbar) where it says insert image here. If you want it to go to the right, then type right instead of left. :) Hopefully that helps.

The Mechanist The Mechanist So to get images to wrap is pretty easy. I do it for most of my posts.

Code:
[imagefloat=left]INSERT IMAGE HERE[/imagefloat]

You can just c/p that and then c/p an image into the spot (or use the little image icon on the toolbar) where it says insert image here. If you want it to go to the right, then type right instead of left. :) Hopefully that helps.
It does but I’ve made it to where you can only use thumbnails since one of us has bad internet and t wouldn’t be fair to them

It does but I’ve made it to where you can only use thumbnails since one of us has bad internet and t wouldn’t be fair to them
That is unfortunate. Thumbnails are quite tiny and honestly pretty awful, but eh. I suppose images aren’t strictly necessary in posts anyways.

That is unfortunate. Thumbnails are quite tiny and honestly pretty awful, but eh. I suppose images aren’t strictly necessary in posts anyways.
Sorry. ;-; I'm stuck using my throttled phone for internet because the place I moved into hasn't even set it up for the neighborhood they are building. So at 600kbps it's torture.

Just so we're clear, Rhoku's name is not really known to anybody as he just goes by Kiro. And there won't be much information to go around on his past.

Also, I'm gonna have Rhoku just trying to find the correct ship and approaching the crew.
That’s fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back