• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The Mechanist The Mechanist Well it's actually ok with me if I have a limited character with this one. Besides I can always make a second character. Also, can't I still talk to people on the planet even if I can't be there in person? It'll be kind of like mission control.

Last edited:
The Mechanist The Mechanist Well it's actually ok with me if I have a limited character with this one. Besides I can always make a second character. Also, can't I still talk to people on the planet even if I can't be there in person? It'll be kind of like mission control.
Still not to sure, I’m not comfortable with the idea honestly, let me chat with the Cogm about it

Well in the Meanwhile do you mind if I post my character sheet so far?
I would hold off for now

The Mechanist The Mechanist I finally get what you mean by difficulties in interacting with others. Is it okay if I change him to just speak normally or would that be ruining it? Or should I just make him speak broken english?
Just make him speak normally, it’s the future

Ok I'll just save the draft.
Ok so we decided you can have your character, but you are also going to need a physical vessel for your character to walk around in. And no AI access to the captains cabin and cat room

The Mechanist The Mechanist So just a few things for my character sheet. How old is The Red Moon? Is she recently manufactured? And just how much leeway do I have with her backstory? Should I leave it blank or should I explain what the ship was doing before it was given to you?

Yup. You better be nice to me or you might find yourself vented into space.
You can’t just vent someone into space, the idea for the ship is that it’s somewhat old so a lot of its processes have to be done manually, hence the need for a vessel

At least it looks like it has a proper broadside. So how fast can this thing glass a planet from orbit?

You mean your exploration vessels aren't fully capable of conquering entire spacefaring empires by themselves? And I bet that your frigates aren't even more than 10 kilometres long.

You mean your exploration vessels aren't fully capable of conquering entire spacefaring empires by themselves? And I bet that your frigates aren't even more than 10 kilometres long.
The vessel itself is large, that small blue light you see near the end, not the thrusters, is the docking area, and no these vessels aren’t meant for conquering, they’re meant for exploring and self defense in space skirmishes. The conquering is left to the military, not a group of contracted explorers

I know I'm just messing. I'm a 40k fan so I like to poke a little fun at Universes that are comparably underpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back