• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
The Mechanist The Mechanist So how powerful is the sensory equipment on The Red Moon? I assume it is quite powerful considering that it is an exploration vessel.

Is it ok if the Ship got renamed to The Red Moon instead of being called that at first?

Is it ok if the Ship got renamed to The Red Moon instead of being called that at first?
That’s fine, when it was given to Valen he renamed it that, though your CS is I complete, it’s missing a backstory. Though I myself can highly appreciate the use of the mister handy

I can't wait to interact with the Tech-Priest, because he's just going to feed The Ships Massive Ego so much. I mean the Pioneer was already a total diva with a god complex before there was someone onboard who literally worshipped it.

Last edited:
The Mechanist The Mechanist I finished my backstory. Also why do you like that ship? It looks weird to me. It's just a flat rectangle that someone stuck a bunch of random antennae on and some thrusters then called it a ship. I'm not asking you to change it just trying to understand why you like it.

The Mechanist The Mechanist I finished my backstory. Also why do you like that ship? It looks weird to me. It's just a flat rectangle that someone stuck a bunch of random antennae on and some thrusters then called it a ship. I'm not asking you to change it just trying to understand why you like it.
I just do

Last edited:
Are there any other superior mechanical beings who eschew the weakness of flesh that have joined the Crew besides you, the captain, and myself? Birdsie Birdsie

Even if it wasn't of your own volition, you have joined the ranks of us Glorious Transhumanists. Now Rejoice!

When you looking forward to your latest and greatest cybernetics upgrade package. #TheFleshIsWeak

So The Mechanist The Mechanist I hope it's ok but I tweaked the backstory of the AI a bit to be the result of someone putting their brain into the ship. But it didn't quite go as planned and they lost all of their memories and personality essentially being stripped back to the development of a Newborn, having no memory about before he became a Robot. Basically, it's just a cooler way of being an AI than simply being a better version of SIRI.

So The Mechanist The Mechanist I hope it's ok but I tweaked the backstory of the AI a bit to be the result of someone putting their brain into the ship. But it didn't quite go as planned and they lost all of their memories and personality essentially being stripped back to the development of a Newborn, having no memory about before he became a Robot. Basically, it's just a cooler way of being an AI than simply being a better version of SIRI.
You’re supposed to notify me that you want to make changes before you change them. Anyways I took a look at the CS to see if it’s worth reaccepting, and I’m gonna have to say no to that one, the human mind or any organic mind would not be able work with that many processes, it would be overwhelming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back