• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
Last edited:
Neat! My CS will be up tomorrow morning/noon if that's okay. :)

(Re-posted from CS thread, have no idea how I ended up replying there :D )

Neat! My CS will be up tomorrow morning/noon if that's okay. :)

(Re-posted from CS thread, have no idea how I ended up replying there :D )
hmmm, its morning where im at and while I don't mind spending 24 hours waiting for you cs cuz im excited to see it others may not be so privy to waiting. But! you will still have a spot here for your character if we happen to get started before you can post up a sheet, I will personally make sure that you are able to get a character interaction in once I accept your sheet ^^ that's a Mech Promise

Alright I think I'm gonna go for a cyborg/mecha samurai/ninja kinda character. A swords guy with some utility basically. Kinda split on the look tho so imma need some help deciding.

A) More human like
linger-ftc-.jpg

B) More like a robot.
MasterYi_9.jpg

I also dont want him to be able to talk.

Alright I think I'm gonna go for a cyborg/mecha samurai/ninja kinda character. A swords guy with some utility basically. Kinda split on the look tho so imma need some help deciding.

A) More human like
View attachment 481300

B) More like a robot.
View attachment 481301

I also dont want him to be able to talk.
both are equally cool, but if you want the no talking thing then I say the second one, the less organic makes more sense you know what I mean? Is there anyway he can communicate? or will it be through emojies like zero

both are equally cool, but if you want the no talking thing then I say the second one, the less organic makes more sense you know what I mean? Is there anyway he can communicate? or will it be through emojies like zero
Nope. I mean he will be able to understand communication but other than thumbs ups and shit there will be no way to communicate unless he is given like something to write on.

Nope. I mean he will be able to understand communication but other than thumbs ups and shit there will be no way to communicate unless he is given like something to write on.
hmmm, that has me concerned for the interactions with your character, while in theory the character concept is cool, others may refuse to interact with your character after while due to a lack of content and motivation to do so thus outcasting you as one of the roleplayers

hmmm, that has me concerned for the interactions with your character, while in theory the character concept is cool, others may refuse to interact with your character after while due to a lack of content and motivation to do so thus outcasting you as one of the roleplayers
How bout like, his "output translator module" is like broken or someshit. So he can understand the others so he speaks in a different language. Like Bumblebee.

Please don't hurt me ;-;-;
arthur.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back