• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So o use his characters name and then add accepted, alrigty

Yeah. Threadmarks are like chapters in a book. Then you can click on the index and see all the threadmarks in a thread. Or another person can activate "Reader Mode" which lets them see only threadmarked stuff, great for when people just want to read the story stuff in a thread or other important content if a GM set it all up.

Edit: The edit in method of threadmarks has been fixed, shouldn't error out any more.

Yeah. Threadmarks are like chapters in a book. Then you can click on the index and see all the threadmarks in a thread. Or another person can activate "Reader Mode" which lets them see only threadmarked stuff, great for when people just want to read the story stuff in a thread or other important content if a GM set it all up.

Edit: The edit in method of threadmarks has been fixed, shouldn't error out any more.
Nice! You guys really make everything awesome

Birdsie Birdsie so just so you know IEV is a general term for any and all space faring vessels, like how navy ships are prefaced with the USS name. The actual name of the frigate is the Red Moon

I will amend this shortly. 01110100 - 01101000 - 01111000.
I have an issue with lung filtration thing, how does it filter the air? Through what means?

as well as the taste thing, surely if he was to taste something corrosive he would feel it, the most powerful acid I know of hydrofluoric acid can even dissolve glass, how would he do about protecting himself from such a thing?

Other than those two things your character is accepted, I love the design and idea behind him, the little quirks and behaviors, hes gonna be a fun addition

I have an issue with lung filtration thing, how does it filter the air? Through what means?

as well as the taste thing, surely if he was to taste something corrosive he would feel it, the most powerful acid I know of hydrofluoric acid can even dissolve glass, how would he do about protecting himself from such a thing?
It uses a gas filter similar to the one in a standard gasmask and contains the toxin in a storage unit, then pumps it out at a 1:1 rate. As for corrosive things, he doesn't really have any protection; it'll scald his tongue an break it, but that implies someone is actually stupid enough to put something that corrosive on their tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back