Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Fyuri

積ん読
Supporter
Because I took the images myself in a video game and am unsure how to change the size .-.
No Man's Sky eh? I want to try and get back into that game. I've had it since release and stopped playing it after a while XD But you can attach the image to the post and there is an option for thumbnail or full. You can choose thumbnail, but it'll be fairly tiny.

To resize it you can also use Paint, Gimp, or Photoshop and resize the ratio of it overall to something smaller and less large of a file.

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖
No Man's Sky eh? I want to try and get back into that game. I've had it since release and stopped playing it after a while XD But you can attach the image to the post and there is an option for thumbnail or full. You can choose thumbnail, but it'll be fairly tiny.

To resize it you can also use Paint, Gimp, or Photoshop and resize the ratio of it overall to something smaller and less large of a file.
im talking to alt actually, hes telling me how to do it through code, just when I type in the code the code itself is visible, how do I make it to where it actually does the thing?
and you should get back into it, theres an event going on

The Mechanist

Everyone's favorite cybernetic robot! 🤖

ok so I went ahead and just put em in a spoiler tag, does that help you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)