• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
dont you just love looking at your monitor and not coming up with anything for 30 minutes?
The Omnissiah is always ready to integrate a lost soul into its cybernetic flock. Join us. Let the power of technology save you! Accept the BO5S unit as your program lord and savior.exe! You know you want to.

I mean thought having "Star Lady" made it pretty obvious XD
haha sorry ^^ I can be dense and daft at times
It uses a gas filter similar to the one in a standard gasmask and contains the toxin in a storage unit, then pumps it out at a 1:1 rate. As for corrosive things, he doesn't really have any protection; it'll scald his tongue an break it, but that implies someone is actually stupid enough to put something that corrosive on their tongue.
alright, well that works for me, I assume the occasional maintenance needs to be done on it as well?
dont you just love looking at your monitor and not coming up with anything for 30 minutes?
well you wanted the zero robot ninja samurai type guy, ask yourself, what kind of person or cybernetic being do you want them to be?

haha sorry ^^ I can be dense and daft at times

alright, well that works for me, I assume the occasional maintenance needs to be done on it as well?

well you wanted the zero robot ninja samurai type guy, ask yourself, what kind of person or cybernetic being do you want them to be?
Yeah. It's technology. It needs those monthly calibrations and replacement parts when stuff breaks.

The Mechanist The Mechanist Still working on my sheet. I got all loaf-like after I got that far, but I didn't want to lose what I had done. Hopefully, it's okay if it sits like that for a little bit? I'll remove the spoiler once I'm actually done.

Wizard's character has a lot of pun-tential. Simply imagine.

*Someone angers Oliver*
Someone Else: "Careful, he's a smoker."

Hi! Hello! Salutations and uh... Greetings and uh...................................?

So! The Mechanist The Mechanist

I heard about this RP from Deathkitten Deathkitten , and from what I read in the Main, I'm really interested, but I'm somewhat conflicted on the character ideas that I have abd if I would be allowed to throw in a character of my own. Would we be able to PM so I could ask a few questions without spamming the OOC hardcore? It'd feel a bit awkward for me, at least. I fear asking very dumb questions. ._.

We have so many capable mechanics xD
I swear, if a rover breaks down, everyone’s gonna fight over who gets to fix it

Hi! Hello! Salutations and uh... Greetings and uh...................................?

So! The Mechanist The Mechanist

I heard about this RP from Deathkitten Deathkitten , and from what I read in the Main, I'm really interested, but I'm somewhat conflicted on the character ideas that I have abd if I would be allowed to throw in a character of my own. Would we be able to PM so I could ask a few questions without spamming the OOC hardcore? It'd feel a bit awkward for me, at least. I fear asking very dumb questions. ._.
SUre! Feel free to pm me!

Hey Mechanist and Noble,

I completely lost the drive to do anything, so I'll have to pull out of this one just so I don't waste anyone's time. :(
I'm in my first therapy session, so I hope things will brighten up from there. Until then, I'm oftentimes "dead" on the inside (This is the ~8th time I leave an RP prematurely, talk about experienced RPers, ha!).
But anyway, take no offense you two. And have fun. And here's a <3 to top things off.

Noble Scion Noble Scion The Mechanist The Mechanist

Hey Mechanist and Noble,

I completely lost the drive to do anything, so I'll have to pull out of this one just so I don't waste anyone's time. :(
I'm in my first therapy session, so I hope things will brighten up from there. Until then, I'm oftentimes "dead" on the inside (This is the ~8th time I leave an RP prematurely, talk about experienced RPers, ha!).
But anyway, take no offense you two. And have fun. And here's a <3 to top things off.

Noble Scion Noble Scion The Mechanist The Mechanist
Well there is always a place for you here should you change your mind and join back up

Im just gonna use the normal, puny thin strike through then.
The CS is out. I apologize for all the grammar mistakes and such. Lemme know if hes overpowered or sth.
Alright so it appears as though you've invented an antagonistic force known as the empire, while I am fine with this do remember that the EPR works for the Intergalactic Republic as a private sector/branch

other than that this character is ready to go and accepted, ill have the ic post up once im done cooking

Alright so it appears as though you've invented an antagonistic force known as the empire, while I am fine with this do remember that the EPR works for the Intergalactic Republic as a private sector/branch

other than that this character is ready to go and accepted, ill have the ic post up once im done cooking
Yeah I was thinking that we could both use "The Empire" as an antagonist if we wanted to and we could just ignore it and let it be a part of my Characters past as it is "far away".

Yeah I was thinking that we could both use "The Empire" as an antagonist if we wanted to and we could just ignore it and let it be a part of my Characters past as it is "far away".
no im fine with it, in fact if the rp is continuously successful I may even bring them in as part of the plot later on

now quick question, how did you make pictures stand off to the side but get the text to just text wrap around it on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back