• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect C-Sec OOC

Discord?

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I swear I will get the character up at somepoint the next couple of day but with deactivation and the fact it is greek Easter... anyways just to show I am thinking about it: I am looking to play an axel foley type, likely a former duct rat orphan who had some minor juvenile crime to his/hers name and may now some up and coming criminal element. A little fast and loose with rules and seemingly does not take anything seriously but does care and want to do right.

What race though...

Apologies for the delay in getting my CS up, ended up having a pretty busy second half of the week! Should be able to find time to do it tomorrow though!

Main thread is up. I have an idea of where I want to go, but I'm open to any suggestions for the future. Also, if you want I can make a discord for quicker communication. I'll leave the decision up to you guys.

Loving everyone’s posts so far! Also, quick question…Do our characters already know each other from C-Sec Academy, or are they meeting for the first time?

They would probably know each other. As far as I know there is only one academy. Buts it's large with multiple barracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back