• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
  • π΄π‘ β„Žπ‘’
    ◃───────────▹
    With her business in HonningsvΓ₯g pretty much taken care of, she had begun to exit the town and headed towards the planes surrounding the town to begin hunting. On her way however, she heard something coming from the sky and looked up to see some… planes? They were called planes, right? Or at the very least, she’d call them floating metal ships.

Anyways, they came low to the ground and materializing out of the ships were men in armor. What they wanted, she wasn’t sure of, but maybe they had no ill intent but she couldn’t be too careful so she reached for her bow. Listening in on their conversation, there was something about Draugr, Ice Wraiths, Frost Trolls, and a possible Dragon Priest. Now she had no idea about what a Draugr or a Dragon Priest is. Wraiths, she knew of, but not an Ice Wraith. Frost Trolls however, she was very familiar with and those men seemed to be going after this Dragon Priest.

The men summoned some vehicles and made their way towards the mountain, leaving Ashe to decide between hunting or going to aid them. Really, hunting could wait until after this, so she proceeded to try to trail them.

Corrosion Corrosion

• HonningsvΓ₯g, Norway
    TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher
    The fireteam continued upwards the mountain on their Sparrows, unaware of Ashe watching them from the distance. The jetwash of their Sparrows kicked up dust and rock as they shot forwards at two hundred kilometres an hour. They eventually stopped at the top, looking down at the valley below. Now that was a sight to see.

In the valley was a large stone ruin that looked ancient, with runes carved into the rock. Some of it had collapsed and was covered in snow, but it looked completely out of place here. There was an entrance in the largest building, the crypt, as it was called. A tomb of ancient Nord warriors. Much of the crypt was located underground. The Dragon Priest was all the way at the bottom, according to intelligence.

"What've we got?" The Titan asked, crouching down.

The Hunter was looking through the scope of his Bite of the Fox. "Definitely those Draugr and Ice Wraith things," he said, moving over to let the Titan take a look. Patrolling the ruin were a number of sword, axe, and bow-wielding Draugr, along with the odd dragon-looking creatures that seemed to be made up of ice. "Lots of them."

"They're weak to fire, aren't they?" The Warlock asked. "I mean, I read the briefing and all that. You know, this shouldn't be too hard."

The Warlock grinned and raised a hand. A flaming ball of fire appeared, floating above his palm.

"Least those swords can't be as bad as Hive Cleavers or Cabal Severi," the Hunter nodded.

The Titan turned to his fireteam. "Alright, guys," he began. "When I give the signal, I want Brooks to use Heat Rises and bring down some Solar fire. Felix, snipe from here, then get down there once we've cleared most of them out."

"Leave some for me, willya?" Felix pouted. "Hey, Everett, what's the signal, anyway?"

The Titan, Everett, only grinned. Then he pulled out Tomorrow's Answer. "This."

He fired the rocket launcher, a Void rocket streaking out of the barrel and towards the middle of a cluster of enemies. It detonated, wiping out the Draugr and Ice Wraiths in the immediate area. The Titan then jumped off the edge and charged down the side of the mountain, firing Hard Light, the Solar ammunition of the weapon causing fiery orange beams of light to appear.

The enemies below had finally noticed the Guardian charging headfirst at them, but many of them had already been cut down. A Draugr Overlord raised its Ancient Nordic Greatsword and roared, the Ice Wraiths and lesser Draugr under it responding and charging towards the Titan.

Brooks would not give them the chance, however. The Warlock grinned. Engaging Glide, he rose into the air. He prepared a Solar grenade, but instead of casting it, he consumed it, giving him a burst of Solar Light. "Time to turn up the heat!" He announced as Heat Rises took effect, allowing him to levitate and remain airborne. With Sunbracers, he began to rapidly cast his Solar abilities, raining down Celestial Fire and grenades, absolutely demolishing the undead and Ice Wraiths below.

Felix aimed down the scope of his sniper rifle and fired, taking the head off a Draugr preparing to fire an arrow. He swapped targets, this time at an Ice Wraith attempting to get the drop on Everett.

All in all, the enemy numbers were diminishing rather rapidly.

Last edited:
Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Shocked on Jared's Strategy
Interaction: Ren, Oddball Team, Takumi
Mention: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Zamasu Zamasu , GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Oddball Team

Unfortunately for Alisa's expectations, Jared did not go near the circle, or camp at the hospital rooftop. Instead, he just loots at a small area where people rarely land and just do nothing. But to Jared, this is his "strategy".

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

When Alisa looked at Jared's strategy is by going to the area for players to land rarely, she laughs so hard saying to Jared "Dude, is this your strategy?? Going to the rarest area for people to land, I mean it had some good loot there but that is for players that are doing some crazy yet stupid ideas. But I think you should have some decent aim personally, show me what you've got." She sighed in funniness since she saw on how Jared is going to play properly just by landing on the area that players to land rarely, she tried that and she got RNG on her bad side since she has bad weapons including a riot shield in a match before.

She then turned back to Ren on how his gameplay will be, Alisa has been so focus on the circle or different players that are having a gun fight each other and tries to have the entire team to be wiped out since she found the perfect ambush spot for her. She questions Ren saying "So, Ren... What is your strategy for this game, I hope this will be work for you and myself." She waits for Ren either to ignoring the question or answering it in a respectable way, since she is being so happy towards them she tries to either have the Oddball Team stay in her hous or handing them money for a house.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron Wilson-MΓΌller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Being Professional and Honest Towards The Commander
Interaction: Commander Zavala
Mention: Corrosion Corrosion

The Tower, Manhattan
New York City

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
Zavala's office was located at one of the highest floors of the Tower, at its entrance was a set of heavy double doors with the Guardian crest engraved into the metal. As the Loader announced its presence, the Commander's voice came through the inercom: "Enter."

The doors opened, leading inside.

The Commander's office was largely a replica of his old one in the new Tower, back in the City. It was a large and spacious room, wit shelves on both sides with books and various mementos, such as model jumpships, a plaque of the Destiny logo gifted by Bungie, and of course, a miniature figurine of himself. At the opposite end was a large window that stretched from the ceiling to the floor that allowed the morning sunlight to flow in. It provided a beautiful view of the city of New York down below. Zavala himself was sitting at an ornate oak desk in the middle of the room, wearing his signature Jovian Guard armour, complete with his iconic massive shoulder pad.

Zavala looked up from several holographic screens as the two walked in. "Good morning," the Commander greeted, before motioning to a chair opposite him. "Please, have a seat."

Once Cameron had sat, Zavala continued. "I'll have to tell you that I don't normally have face-to-face meetings just for someone to tell me that they want to join the Global Vanguard," he said. "But since you're already here, I want you to introduce yourself, and tell me just why you want to join the Vanguard."
Cameron sat down on the chair and tries to introduce himself properly and explains on why he should be worthy to join the Vanguard saying to the commander "I'm Cameron Wilson-MΓΌller. I lived in Dover, Delaware during my childhood until 17, I actually have the power of absorbing water and can shoot guns properly because I am actually an hunter before and now I am actually an lone hero back home. And the reason that I wanted to join the Vanguard is because I dreamed to join here, so I moved from Dover to New York but I have a normal life here. W-Well, the headquarters look very good for you and I hope it'll be great for me." He tries to stay calm on her mind just to act normal yet be in a real interview so he waits for the commander to respond for this.

Still waitin' on Thepotatogod!

Tell me if I missed any of you guys!

(Sleek's post is on the way!)

• Magic

Hooh... those goblins ARE a problem, aren't they?

From the trees jumps a figure clad in blue and black, landing on their feet behind the goblins without making a sound, not even the lightest of crunches from the grass below. Their face is obscured by their hat, making this mysterious stranger's intentions unclear. Though most of their body is obscured by their rather dated warrior clothing, it's possible to see an oddly furry tail sitting idly behind them. They brandish a large sword, glowing blue runes carved into the blade, and points its edge towards the goblins.

Dust (Dust: An Elysian Tail) | Heroes Wiki | Fandom

"Come to attack more innocents, monsters?"

...that means he's on your side! Right?

bloodyninja64 bloodyninja64

...Jeez! Talk about noisy! Now Kumagawa feels bad for giving them a taste of their own medicine. Rubbing his ears with an annoyed little look towards the men, he heard the victim suddenly reappearing back into reality, April Fiction suddenly running out, and the boy returning to reality. γ€ŒWHAT?! OH MAN, I CAN'T EVEN HEAR YOU! THESE LADS ARE SO LOUD IT HURTS MY EARS! I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE GOING DEAF!」 ...He was not, and he had heard him loud and clear, but it was clear he was simply fucking with the other. Regardless, after a bit more of loud screaming, the moment he heard the other's voice crack open like a soda can at the horrible sight, Kumagawa smiled.

In a single moment, screws pierced the bandits in their face, a horrible drilling sound as pseudo-sharp screws pierced through skin and bone, and blood ran down their now lifeless bodies.

But in the next moment, before their life was truly snuffed out, and their bodies became most likely unconscious because of the shock, all the damage dealt with them was gone, but they were still knocked out. Soon, however, his face turned to the 'Pandorian' just behind him, as the other could tell just from the jovial smile on Kumagawa's face-- this man was way, way worse than these dudes. Or maybe he was. Or will be. Even then...He saved him. For some reason or the other, Kumagawa Misogi, the world's unluckiest and most disgusting man, had saved him.

latest

γ€ŒWelp! Another loss for me! The cops will probably come by any second now and take all the credit like always, and it wasn't even a cute girl I saved...Couldn't win again.」

Soon, Kumagawa moved towards the likely older man with a smile, leaning and offering a hand, the smile on his face never disappearing for a single moment.

γ€ŒAnyways, no broken bones? Nothing is hurt aside from maaaaybe your mind due to the experience of being erased from reality for three minutes and watching karma hitting these dudes? No? Joy!」

• Voss turned toward the Kieron Rescue Team only to spit on the ground and follow the rest of the group. He wanted nothing to do with Kieron, the back-stabbing traitor. Denzel was on the same page, as far as Voss was concerned. The other sailor preferred to find Kieron and that disgusted the sea captain. Voss contemplated nice and hard for the past... 5 seconds... and he decided that, you know what? Screw both of them! They weren't worth lugging around. He brought them here for the sole purpose of being his bodyguards, and they sucked at it. He'll give them the pink slip when they come back. If they do.

Besides, Voss was confident he could hold his own. After all, he did that in Pandora! What made this any different? The disgruntled sea captain crossed his arms as he listened to talk about the city nearby.

VossLeft.png
    "... Yeah... What city are we in, anyway? Never seen one as big as this one... Then again, the cities back on my home turf are nothin' to brag 'bout."

Skye's comments on Voss' attitude toward Kieron's disappearance made Voss scoff. He was worried about the sailor, even if he won't admit it. However, Voss was angry at Kieron more than anything. The sailor's eagerness to go AWOL at the direst of situations basically made Voss lose all trust in Kieron... Not that he felt like that before. Kieron's a douchebag sometimes.

"Psh! Whatever concern I had fer him vanished when he decided to turn tail and run like that. That coward deserves everythin' that comes at him now. Hell, I oughta just kick both of those boys out of my crew. They're a liability! I'm sure ya ladies can relate."

He chuckled before remembering where they were. He paused to relive the horrors he experienced only a short while ago, then he shook his head to bring himself back into reality.

VossClosedEyesHappy.png
    "The only person who can tell me what to do is me!"

"..."

"... And I say we leave this dump. Onward!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Vermin King Vermin King

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

Now that he was closer, Eric would be able to see a Glaceon he knew very well, red jacket and all, dangling upside down in the tree and apparently stuck.

glac1.png
    "What kind of question is that?! Get me down!"

On a side note, Asha is looking under the hood of a car which she seems to have somehow popped open. That or someone left it open.

Last edited:
Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Pixen
When Benedict threw the Gundam model at Pixen's right arm, she doesn't seem to be upset after it happened. She thinks that he thought of it as a weapon. Well, it is not. She thought of it as a good idea for her to teach him what Gundam models are meant to be used for.

"Silly, it is not a weapon! Gundam models are meant to be built, not as weapons! Do you understand now?" She asked as she handed the Gundam model back to Benedict.

Flynn.%28Shin.Megami.Tensei%29.full.1880629.jpg

Flynn // Samurai of Mikado
_interactions - Zer0( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )
_location - the most central of parks

"New York..."

This place was certainly quite different from Tokyo. Peaceful like Mikado. Pleasant. It wouldn't be too far off to assume that Charon simply sent him to a new world. Must be all the stress of keeping the souls of billions in check. Poor man. He hopes he gets a break soon. "Not the world I'm familiar with...? I take it that means this is a different world," he says to the hunter. By the lack of surprise in the hunter's words, he can gather that people appearing from different realms must be a common occurrence. Not too unlike the demons and angels that appeared in his many years ago.

At the very least, Burroughs and his demons are still with him. Flynn follows the hunter as he leads the way to... somewhere. "May I ask where we're heading to?"

• Alpha

It's a good day that a boring day is a peaceful one. Today looks like it's going to be another sunny day. Business as usual among the community and nothing else, right?

That is, until some black streak crosses the sky. Though it would usually go unnoticed by many, the deafening sound of a high-pitched screech like metal scraping against metal rocks the ground below. The streak disappears into the horizon, landing somewhere a few kilometers away.

The people of the diner are crowding the windows curiously.

Sleek Sleek

There was a little head tilt for a moment, a little finger being placed over his chin, as the man suddenly thought for a few moments, pondering over the question the cloaked and hurt man did to him. However, one thing the man would notice when he grabbed Kumagawa's hand...Is that all his wounds were gone! There weren't any broken bones, no open wounds, no blood, hell, even no dirt on him! It was like months passed and the man had the chance to heal himself and take a nice bath. The clothes were still there, though. But aside from that, it was almost as if he was never beaten down...

γ€ŒWell, to answer your question, I'm pretty sure I'm still human, despite it all!」

...Kumagawa simply smiled, as he got somewhat close to the other's face. There was something unnatural and messed up behind that smile. Not even the biggest psycho's of Pandora had this sort of look to them. It was a wonder even to himself why he saved him, wasn't it?

γ€ŒBut...To answer your question, I'm Yuki Kumagawa, Kumagawa Misogi's younger brother...」Another pause, before he raised up his hands, almost as if shrugging. His smile grew bigger. γ€Œ...Not! That lie is old already. So just call me Kumagawa Misogi, just your resident loser! But given you asked what I am, I guess you could call me...A Minus! The reverse of main characters, and ally of side characters and NPCs of the like! And for what's happening...」

WGTKUZte_400x400.jpg

γ€ŒBeats me! I just saw someone weak in danger, and acted on my ideals, really!」

Alpha

Alpha saw the darting black streak. How couldn't she, spending most of her life looking over her shoulder for the slightest hint of trouble? However, she couldn't ignore it. Checking the waistband of her pants, ensuring her pistol was still neatly and covertly tucked in under her shirt, Alpha would begin to move. Quietly, she would take a backdoor, since it seemed everyone was interested.

With her vague destination in mind, she would begin moving towards the disturbance. Her heart pulsed as her mind raced with a million possibilities. Were they under attack? Should she be going to other direction? Would she be able to stop whatever it was that caused that godawful racket? She didn't know...but she'd soon find out.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

✿Oba✿
β€œGah! Screw him! Kieron has always been nothing more than a worthless coward… Just look back at Saint Aquarine!” Voss quickly became irritated and pretended that he wasn’t just sobbing with fear just five seconds ago. He giggled and shoved an elbow at Skye’s ribcage. β€œHeheh, I’m sure ya understand.”

Denzel was quick to object. β€œNo! He’s your First Mate whether you like it or not! We need to find him!”
"....."
Voss scoffed and threw his hands up in the air, which were jittery and revealed his nervousness. β€œUh, I can demote him! Watch… Kieron… Because of going AWOL and deserting yer own capt’n, I’m taking away yer rank as me First Mate! Ya hear me? Yer now a stupid poop-deck scrubber, ha!”

β€œCan I be your new First Mate…?”

β€œNo. Nice try, kiddo.”

The two pirates, who seemed further unnerved by Oba’s sudden anger and whoever Taffy was, were even more eager to leave this place. Voss made this clear.

β€œ... Uh, y-yeah… I’m ready to get outta here ASAP. I’m not lookin’ for that yeller belly. Feel free to try.”

β€œWhat?! No! I’m not leaving him behind! We don’t do that to anyone!” Denzel rushed over to Stealth, ready to help find Kieron. β€œAhoy, matey! Uh, I mean, hi! I talk like a normal person.”
"......."

Oba simply growled a bit, but kept quiet as she prepared to go find the sailor in the CITY, where he MOST LIKELY WAS, because WHY ON EARTH WOULD HE GO INTO THE HOLE!?
Stealth had run off to go find Kieron, making her sigh in response. Now they had two people running off, have they not seen a single horror movie? Probably not, but it was too late to try to stop him as he ran off. She then looked at Oba who was excitable when she mentioned there being a city, disappearing and reappearing in a uniform. β€œYeah, there’s people here in town.” Voss seemed to put on this faΓ§ade that he didn’t care that Kieron disappeared while Denzel was understandably worried about him. It may not be apparent to everyone else, but she could see though it.

Skye was a pretty good bullshit detector after all.
Rolling her eyes after Voss shoved an elbow at her ribcage, she looked at him. β€œYou really aren’t just a small bit concerned for him?” As Denzel went after Stealth, she sighed once again. β€œReally, we need to get out of here. I’m sure that Stealth can take care of himself and Denzel but pretty sure none of us want to stay here any longer than needed. Get out of the ship, I’ll be right behind you.” With that, she kept an eye out around them, very much paranoid in case they were jumped by whatever was in here.

Really, it's a good idea to start to actually leave the ship, otherwise things might not end well for them.
"... mmm.. Floran agree with the ssstrange fleshy lady.... why Kieron go in HOLE WHERE MONSSSTER ISSSSS!? THAT'SS SSSSSTUPID!!!"
"Alright, zombie plant lady! You just stay up there while we handle this! We'll bring back its brains for you!" Stealth calls up to Oba before turning to Denzel. "Wait, are you scared to talk like a pirate? 'cause, like, if you wanna talk like a pirate, that's fine too. It's cooler. Like... 'arrr... we're halfway to Davy Jones' locker now, matey. We go down with the ship together now. Arrr.'"

He stares at the pirate silently for a moment.

"...ARRRRR, WE NEED TO SAVE OUR FELLOW SAILOR"

This stereotype of pirates sucks
"... FLORAN IS NOT ZOMBIE, SSSSSSSSSTUPID SSSSSTICK THING!!!"

Oba was VERY audbly upset. If she was a human, she'd probably have steam coming out of her ears.

BUT florans don't have ears, only ear holes.
Voss turned toward the Kieron Rescue Team only to spit on the ground and follow the rest of the group. He wanted nothing to do with Kieron, the back-stabbing traitor. Denzel was on the same page, as far as Voss was concerned. The other sailor preferred to find Kieron and that disgusted the sea captain. Voss contemplated nice and hard for the past... 5 seconds... and he decided that, you know what? Screw both of them! They weren't worth lugging around. He brought them here for the sole purpose of being his bodyguards, and they sucked at it. He'll give them the pink slip when they come back. If they do.

Besides, Voss was confident he could hold his own. After all, he did that in Pandora! What made this any different? The disgruntled sea captain crossed his arms as he listened to talk about the city nearby.

VossLeft.png

"... Yeah... What city are we in, anyway? Never seen one as big as this one... Then again, the cities back on my home turf are nothin' to brag 'bout."
Skye's comments on Voss' attitude toward Kieron's disappearance made Voss scoff. He was worried about the sailor, even if he won't admit it. However, Voss was angry at Kieron more than anything. The sailor's eagerness to go AWOL at the direst of situations basically made Voss lose all trust in Kieron... Not that he felt like that before. Kieron's a douchebag sometimes.

"Psh! Whatever concern I had fer him vanished when he decided to turn tail and run like that. That coward deserves everythin' that comes at him now. Hell, I oughta just kick both of those boys out of my crew. They're a liability! I'm sure ya ladies can relate."

He chuckled before remembering where they were. He paused to relive the horrors he experienced only a short while ago, then he shook his head to bring himself back into reality.

VossClosedEyesHappy.png

"The only person who can tell me what to do is me!"

"..."

"... And I say we leave this dump. Onward!"
And with that, Oba, who was RIGHT in front of Voss, turned swiftly on her heel, to be a mere few inches from his wrinkly face. And she did NOT look pleased...
1598750316833.png
"... Floran have ENOUGHHH of thissss... YOUUUU... VOSSSSSS... you don't underssstand what it like, but you not jussst abandon crew.. you would have done SSSAME THING if KIERON in hole inssstead of YOUUUU!!"

She pressed a rather hard carapace like finger to the captain's large nose, pushing in enough to juuuust tilt his head back.

"You not going to ABANDON crew membersss... you not SSSURVIVE A DAY without them, being ssso frail and sssmall... not to mention, how you feel if they do SSSAME to you?!"
1598750272068.png
Oba grimaced, another goblin like growl coming from her mouth. But, she turned away, and rana few steps ahead of the group, angrily stomping every few steps. She had already somehow forgotten about the creature in the ship!!
Vermin King Vermin King TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

sophitia.jpg

Health: Perfect
Mentions: GM + Saint-14 Corrosion Corrosion , GV HQ Characters (KH Aqua TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Kono Aqua thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , etc.)
Formatting: 87cefa HEX, Verdana Font
Links: CS / Previous Post / Next Post
Unfortunately, Sophitia would never get her question about Light answered- at least, not for the time being. The aforementioned self-proclaimed goddess' rant was enough to throw Saint off track, leaving the Greek curious as to what Light truly was as she was escorted into a small cube-esque room, the doors automatically closing. She couldn't tell what was going on, but judging by the feeling that she was being lifted, this contraption was bringing them upwards somehow.

The doors opened again, this time revealing a different corridor. To her, it was pretty much like magic, so it was only natural for her to curiously stare at the group's surroundings alongside the tower's residents. Even when the group was situated and asked to write down their information, Sophitia kind of stared at the pen, unsure of what to do with it or how it worked. Hence, she needed help from others to comprehend how a pen, of all things, worked. But once that was done, she was happy to co-operate as need be.

Really, the only thing that she refused to write on the paper was her weight. For what reason, she didn't disclose either. Otherwise, she was wholly compliant, filling out the form as she was instructed to do. At the very end, she put down the pen and held the paper up, examining it for a few moments before glancing back at the group's chaperone.

"So what do we do now?"

Leighton
Tokyo, Japan

Meanwhile, the severely damaged-looking robo-Latios, having fallen unconscious (the robotic equivalent thereof anyway) at some point previously, is... finally starting to come back around, actually. Took long enough. There’s some sparking sounds from his previously lifeless body, and his voice can faintly be heard again...

β€œ...A-aughhh... systems rebooted. I’m... holy crap, I’m alive?! Whew, thank god for th- CRACKLE -aaaaaahahaha, ow... h-hey, uh, hello? Anyone there?”

Poor β€˜bot looks... pretty uncomfortable, actually. Physically, he’s in a mess, from the prior crash-landing he’d had. Because he’s been inactive for... uh... however long, he’s incredibly out of the loop on where he is, when he is, what’s going on... anything.

1598754630152.png

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Last edited:
images

Health: LIGHTLY INJURED
Mentions: Ellie TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , Bramil CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , John Connor @darkred, GM @Thepotatogod
Formatting: C2261F HEX, Courier New Font

"Well, trust me, I'm gonna send him my regards when I send you home in a box!" Barret retorted at Chill Man's laugh, though immediately lifted his guard back up at the sight of more Ice Spikes flying his way. Once more, he was pushed back slightly, but was still left standing at the end of the cold salvo. However, when a few Trilobytes began chasing the girl, Barret let off an irritated growl before sending some electrified lead (courtesy of Elemental Materia) at the Trilobytes going after Ellie. Unlike the assassin, the Midgar ecoterrorist didn't care about his accuracy so much as he was overwhelming the annoying robots. That said, he certainly cared for the other hastily-made allies, as when the flying man came back with Ellie, Barret waved his non-gun arm at the pair.

"The hell are you two doing?!?! Get outta here before you get shot!" He chastised the flyer- again, forgetting to "censor" hell around Ellie- before his attention turned back to Chill Man. Maybe they did have the right idea, though- cut off the head and maybe these robots would be too stupid to figure out what to do once their leader was gone. So he clenched his fist, bending over slightly as a blueish hue engulfed his intact hand. At this point, he was charging a powerful Thundaga, a lightning bolt that would deal devastating damage and was practically guaranteed to connect. After a couple seconds, as long as Barret wasn't interrupted in the process, he'd fire off the Thundaga at Chill Man!

"Enough toying around. Gonna make your eyeballs pop!"

Last edited:
Prosperity
After some time with the individual thinking, they finally accepted their deal, and would retaliate if either both him, or the living teddy bear would be hurt in any shape or form. The police members would only nod, as one of them raised their left wrist as a blue screen popped out, all created from a small beam coming from a watch like object, and used it to communicate with someone, and it was unknown until the hovering aircraft began flying away, returning back to home base, leaving the police units behind. On of the cybernetic Jaltons walked up to the duo and pronounced his presence by saying β€œA transportation vehicle, one commonly used for transporting V.I.P’s will be arriving here soon. It’s passenger being a special one, and unless you know about this place, it’s the main β€˜President’ of our city here, Electricus Von Tesla, he wanted to meet you two in person, and arrange your living quarters, along with a few other questions that you can answer or not.... his words. You’ll know what it is when the vehicle arrives.....” as the officer began walking away from the two, his orders already completed.

After a couple of minutes of waiting time, a roar of a engine can be heard in the distance, especially since traffic doesn’t come to this side of the city anymore due to the current situation, as a dark colored limousine like vehicle drove up, before stopping at least 27 feet away from the pair, as a police unit walked up to the left back door, and opened it, before motioning the two to go in.
8CEE5D16-9FC8-4532-BDD3-E58D586C4FAD.jpeg
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

John
Hearing that there was no convenient teleported around, John was about to rage and jump out of the window, probably use his rocket launcher or something with enough force to launch him around the place, but for now, his anger was quickly cooled down when his buddy took out a concussion rifle, one of the best in mobility by shooting yourself with a explosive blast, yeah..... don’t question it’s logic

β€œOh heck yes..... this is perfect and exactly what we need to get there....” as he also followed Classic’s example and went out to the balcony, before pointing the weapon at his feet and with a simple click and large boom coming from both the ground and explosion, John went flying, just behind his friend, trying his best to keep up with em.

A few seconds later, they arrived at what seemed to be the Steakhouse, but John couldn’t tell exactly, he was just following Classic, as he fell down from sky in the same manner, except instead of falling gracefully and landing on his two blocky feet, a quick thud later, he was bouncing of the floor on one leg trying to regain balance, before quickly putting his feet together, seeing his friend starting to talk with the others already.

β€œYeah, been wondering if there even was someone left alive over here....?β€œ as he awaited a response for those already there.

@ Steakhouse CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

The Glaceon brushes herself off and nods.

natc.png
    NATASHA

"I'm fine-"

She's slightly cut off by Eric's sudden embrace, but she hugs him back for a moment.

"Where are we?"

Natasha glances at Leighton.

"And what's that?"

There's a thud followed by a squeal as Asha knocks the hood of the car down on top of herself, trapping her. The Eevee flails her legs uselessly. Yeah, the poor kid's gonna need some help...

latest

Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX, Trebuchet MS Font
Links: CS/ Previous Post / Next Post
Throughout the sheer onslaught of the fight, Quiet didn't need to speak at all to make her mark upon the insane bandits. Her Sinful Butterfly spoke for her as salvo after salvo of anti-material bullets disabled or flat-out destroyed her victims' vehicles. That said, the second the bandits turned their back on their armed "prey", Quiet made her move.

The sniper vanished from her rooftop, though moments later any keen-eyed person who'd managed to spot the vanguard sharpshooter would notice what seemed to be dust clouds forming a path down. This, in fact, was the ex-XOF sniper making her way to the streets. Once there, the small dust clouds formed a line straight towards the fleeing bandits, passing straight through the horde of cowards before Quiet re-appeared in the center with a grenade in her hand. Without a word, she primed the explosive and dropped it at the runners' feet, re-engaging her camouflage and bounding away as the blast likely deleted a good chunk of the remaining sissies.

With the bandits hopefully learning their lesson- and perhaps the grenade acting as a deterrent- Quiet's dust clouds began making a beeline towards the restaurant. Only once it reached the front entrance did the clouds completely disappear, but unbeknownst to the patrons inside, the markswoman and soldier that FL4K wanted to recruit were right above them. Quiet re-appeared directly in front of Snake, glancing back at the carnage they'd just left before nodding at him, a small smile permeating her normally-neutral expression. After all, to her it felt like it was a miracle she got to see Snake again. That, and... well, she was grateful for being given a second chance in general. She was willing to give her life up, but maybe now that her vocal cord parasites were seemingly back to being dormant, she could do something.

Last edited:

Mentions: Claire TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher , GM CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Snake Venom Snake Venom Snake , Steve LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
Formatting: 737d84 HEX

After FL4K said to keep DD safe, the wolf-esque canine actually seemed to disappear on his own. Throughout the fight D-Dog couldn't be found anywhere at all, so he had to be hiding out somewhere... right? Nope. In reality, he'd actually slunk behind cover in the restaurant, keeping tabs on everyone through his keen sense of smell- including the other animal that FL4K brought. That meant he could also sniff out any bandit who thought he was smart enough to try and flank the group.

So when a marauder and his buddy had waited till the group's guard was down to show up, DD was already watching the door they were both about to head through. And when they did...

WOOF!

In a flash, the suited animal had pulled out a knife situated on one of his pouches, rushing up to the first unlucky victim and leaping onto him. Unlike FL4K's Skag, DD was more of a professional killer, jamming his dog-knife right into his victim's jugular before leaping off, leaving his victim to rapidly bleed out from his fatal wound. The other tried to shoot the dog with a shotgun, but DD was faster, tackling the masked psycho and knocking the barrel upwards before a load of buckshot peppered the ceiling. Without his knife, DD was forced to simply maul the man, though this time went after the stomach to incapacitate his foe- indicated by a scream, then silence. So when the new blockhead asked if there were any alive bandits, D-Dog yipped at the seriously injured marauder before sauntering over to his first kill in this new world and taking his bloodied knife back, then sitting down near the second bandit to make sure he didn't get back up. He also sniffed out one familiar smell- Quiet's- but didn't bark away at her nor Snake. Not yet, at least.

• π΄π‘ β„Žπ‘’
    ◃───────────▹
    Eventually, she managed to reach where they were heading which was at the top of the mountain. Looking At the valley below, she noticed ruins and some sort of crypt. According to one of the three, there were a lot of Draugr and Ice Wraiths down there which she could somewhat see without the need of anything and their weakness was fire. Unfortunately, her bow was not made out of fire so she wouldn’t be able to damage them as well as those three coul as they were pretty much prepared.

It was then that they began to make their move, attacking the enemies with their weapons and powers. Ashe had to admit, they were doing very well as the numbers began to dwindle. She couldn’t really do anything on account of how she didn’t really have anything fire related to attack the creatures with, so she chose to watch but if any of them were to try to get the drop on the three, she’d fire an arrow at their heads in case they weren’t fast enough to take them out on their own.

Corrosion Corrosion

LAS VEGAS

EDOg0USWsAAhIjX.jpg
1e049decd2e5690dcfdfea586166a23d.png

Grog stood outside staring at the bodies for minutes. It was just intense focus. When FL4K spoke up, Vex responded "Yes... So, what exactly are we hunting?" Her voice was soft and smooth, some would recognize it as a slight British accent, but the lady's appearance was that of an Elf. Or at least half of one. When she was told that Grog was still counting bodies, Vex'Ahlia leaned over a bit to look outside.

Grog was standing in front of three bodies in total that he'd taken out so far.

"Grog!" She called out to the Goliath, her voice carrying a sort of disciplining tone that one would have against their pet. "What did we talk about, use your fingers!" Grog turned his head to Vex, stomping the ground in frustration, which did actually crack the pavement a bit. "I know, but I've got a lot more fingers than I remember!" Vex facepalmed. "Forget it, Grog. Just take the rest of the bodies out." Slightly embarrassed, the large Goliath stepped back inside, crouching down a bit to fit under the door, and started to carry the rest of the bodies out.

Vex'Ahlia stood outside as Claire climbed on top of her motorcycle. "How far to this... apartment, dear? I've got my own ways of getting there if you point me to it, and I doubt that... thing can carry Grog." Vex nodded to Claire's vehicle. "We may just follow behind soon... If you need our help with whatever's going on here."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Venom Snake Venom Snake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back