• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Festung-17, Max Wellington, and Robin
Interactions: Corrosion Corrosion

"I am getting far too old for this bullcrap."
Max's amused words came forth one second after the Shanktopod erupted into flames. As the fireteam waited for Saratoga to finish hacking the lock, Robin gave Max a thumbs up, and the two exchanged a look of mutual respect towards the other.
[Robin and Max can attain Support Level C.]
When the door was opened, the trio blinked, before Festung-17's voice sounded like a kid on Christmas when Chance lobbed a Fabian Strategy at him.
"AW HELL YEAH!"
Festung ran over and picked up the auto rifle.
"Man, I know I'm gonna love this thing. The barrel, the shield at the front... oh man, this thing is going to shred, I know it."
Max, on the other hand, picked up an Event Horizon Sniper Rifle.
"I like this rifle. Seems reliable enough to do the job-good magnification."
Vanya had picked up a The Revelator sidearm, admiring the design but saying nothing. Robin picked up an Eidolon Ally auto rifle.
"Very decent balance. My commendation to the forger of this weapon. Now if only I could understand how to use it..."

Last edited:
Tokyo.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow | @ Anyone in Tokyo.
Death was no stranger to Yoriichi Tsugikuni.

His birth was met with him almost dying by the hands of his father, only to be stopped by his mother. The love of his life was one who had lost her parents and grieved it. His mother, dead before she could see him grown. His wife and unborn child met a sorrowful fate at the hands of demons. The which he spent his whole life fighting for. Where he was from, having twins was often a bad omen. A sign of and things to come. Something that was only solidified by his life experiences and sad fate by the hands of his brother. By all means and purposes, the Demon Slayer known as Yoriichi Tsugikuni should have been dead.

Not even by the hands of his own brother, whom he cherished. Not even by the hands of Muzan Kibutsuji, whom he wished to kill.

Dead by his own old heart stopping beating. It was a sad death. He wasn't surrounded by any loved ones, he wasn't killed in honorable combat, he didn't even kill himself, for his shame never truly took control of him. No- his death was a sudden one. Anticlimactic. The strongest Demon Slayer and swordsman of Japan...Simply died because his heart had stopped beating at old age. Muzan's Kibutsuji's bane died a truly pathetic and lonely death before he could free his brother from the prison he chose himself to be on.

He wasn't satisfied with his death, but he accepted it anyway. At some point, Yoriichi mentally smiled. Maybe, just maybe, someone would do better than him. Correct his mistakes. And cut Muzan's head once and for all.

Yet he never received the rest he was waiting for.

Somewhere in the streets of Tokyo, a man appeared in the middle of the road.

Car horns suddenly blared as a man wearing an old haori suddenly appeared in the road. Car tires screeched themselves across the pavement, leaving only burning rubber markings on its place. It never hit Yoriichi in any way, shape, or form-- the Demon Slayer's eyes were wide, his eyes and ears being immediately met with pollution from both sides. Loud noises came to his ears, and his eyes burned despite the sun slowly setting itself down, almost as if stars were right next to him.

What...Where was he?

Yoriichi was a calm and respectful individual. It was extremely hard to surprise, or even alarm him in any way, shape, or form. But it all felt too sudden. In one moment, he was crossing the bridge from the mortal world to the land of the dead, not even sure if he was going to heaven or hell, but it was like the bridge collapsed itself before he could go any further, and before he knew it, he was here.

They were speaking in a tongue he understood-- Japanese. But this version, it almost felt alien to him. They spoke in words that didn't fit the common dialect where he was from. Strange meanings and sounds wrapped themselves around his head, only adding further to his confusion. The first Demon Slayer had no idea what was happening. If this is Heaven, it feels more like hell. Or perhaps Limbo? It didn't matter, he had to do something, fast. His burning eyes shifted to the sides, hand in the hilt of his blade. In a flash, it was like Yoriichi had disappeared. The Demon Slayer's movements being quick, moving over cars and causing people to fall over in inhumane speeds.

A single crow came from where he was, cawing. It spoke in an ancient Japanese style of speech, recognizable as such, but still old. The small animal moved, as if analyzing the area, before flying after its Demon Slayer.

Yoriichi's burst of speed soon halted. He was still moving fast, but he was at least visible now. His expression had finally calmed down, but a bit of sweat still on his face.

What was happening?

Cleon Starborn: The Vagabond
Dark.... darker, yet Darker...... which were the only things this young and small Felis catus humankind can see, for their eyes seem to never open, even when using all of his willpower, or is the dark void he is seeing is the only thing he can see even with his eyes open.....? The stranger didn’t have long much to think, for they heard a strange voice calling on from the echoing darkness of the shadows....

“Kid...! Wake up, you can’t just stop and did on me.... after all we gone through, the pain, the choices we had to go through..... please, wake up, that’s all I beg of you..... please.... don’t be gone....”

And that was all he had to hear, for his eyes
shot open, now regaining all of his senses, as he raised his upper body up from the hot desert sand.... something he was all but used to back home in the deserts.... as he began looking around his environment, being in some sort of dune.... the lands not even being the ones he even have a hint of remembering back home. But he disregarded that for now as he stood back up, before removing the blade from the sheath on the back of his waist, looking at it, before saying
“I’m still here.... good thing your talking woke me up before the desert sun can cook me alive.... though, I don’t remember anything about this area.... and considering new is dangerous....I don’t like my chances....” but the sword said nothing, like the feline humanoid was talking to nothing but thin air.... until

“Finally your awake.... oh and about the cooking alive thing, I was a great thing you had me to stop you from burning your backside.... but now I’m burning hot because you didn’t wake up to your alarm clock a few hours ago. Also, don’t worry, I’m sure we can get out of this alive Cleon.... like we always do.....” the weapon now speaking loud enough, that it wasn’t some sort of illusion or signs of madness, but something truly lived within the sword.

“I guess you’ll right.... also sorry about burning you.... I should have woken up much earlier but my body was in some sort state of paralysis.... and I didn’t have enough willpower to get up until I heard your words. But not sure what to do now..... because now, my plans are useless.... especially without knowing where we are....” the kid said while keeping a straight face the entire time.... each second of him speaking bringing a brewing gloomy presence around him... and it felt like it can actually be cut with a butter knife if it keeps growing, but the sword quickly responded back with “Thanks for the compliment..... but enough of that... we could just go wandering one direction until we find something... after all, how hard can it be when things can be while we are working together kiddo....?” as Cleon stopped to think a bit, before nodding and saying his last sentences for now “You’re right..... I guess we just gotta be lucky and hope that we find safety.....”

And just like that, Cleon put the talking blade back into its sheath, as he began sliding down the dune he first awoken on, and began wandering in a random direction..... where he ends up.... only fate knows....
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• Voss smirked at Skye then glanced at the city in the distance, shielding his eyes from the night lights which were blinding even from the wreckage. If Voss were to be honest, Chicago looked like a dump. The Siren's description of the cramped city reinforced this idea. But Skye was right. Chicago looked like a great place to generate some chaos. And, of course, he could go there to prove how independent he was! Voss can take down some muggers on the street without his sailors' help, no sweat! He could pummel them with his own two fists!

After a few seconds, Voss returned his gaze toward Skye. The sea captain was grinning even more than before, and he chuckled.

"... Ya know what? I think so, too... But only if those dealers have space coke in their stock! Hehehe!"

The mood swiftly shifted when Oba started chewing the captain out. Voss wasn't paying any attention to her before, so Oba startled him when she literally got up to his face. So close, in fact, that Voss felt plant saliva droplets land on his face. Skye was, at most, contemptuous in response to Voss' attitude to his crew. Oba, on the other hand, was livid.

"Yer right! I would've! Ya know why?! 'Cause he's a good-for-nothin'-"

Voss tried to yell overtop Oba and become the more opposing one in the altercation, but he was interrupted by a harsh prod to the nose. The force was strong enough to lean Voss' head back. But that's beside the point. What really matters is that the sea captain's nose actually squeaked! As if Oba just squashed a dog toy. The sound was surprisingly loud and Voss' face burned up just as soon as the noise was produced.

Voss embarrassingly covered his nose with both his hands with a surprised look. The large blush reaching most of his face was still very much visibly. If anything, it was growing the longer Oba and Skye watched him.

Voss chose to remain silent for the rest of Oba's speech, up until the Floran marched up towards the front of the group. Voss finally released the grip on his big nose in favor of crossing his arms and pouting. After a minute or so, Voss meekly retorted at the back of the group whilst avoiding eye contact.

"... I'm... I'm not frail... If they did the same to me... I wouldn't mind... 'cause I can defend myself... They're worthless..."

"..."

"... I could probably take on ya if I wanted to... And I'd win for sure..."

Birb Birb TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Subject Four

1598986791977.png

Erupting from the metal floor, Subject Four let out a low hiss

While on all six limbs, Subject Four Scuttled out from the wreckage

He would return later to repair it

For now he needed to enact swift vengeance

Scuttling out of the debris, he stuck to the shadows and hidden spaces as often as he could

Taking steps to follow the trail of his former interlopers

Eventually he did catch up to them

Electing to trail behind them using nearby rooftops as a means to spy and wait for his moment

He was certain the green and red one was responsible for filling in most of his home with soil

For now he stalked the rooftops and waitedfor his moment to strike

If they were close to a sewer grate he could use that to his advantage

But for now they were not, so he waited patiently for his moment

Birb Birb CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• --Penny Polendina--
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Penny lets out a sigh of relief as she saw the crater on which Napalm Man once stood. She fell silent, as if mourning for her fellow autonomous robot. He seemed to have a will of his own, yet he was made for war, something that Penny didn't really like in particular. His personality shows that, too, mad with power and his desire to create the greatest explosion, only to die trying.

"Oh, right." Penny would nod, being snapped out of her thoughts by the orange clad warrior, asking where the robots come from. "From my earlier observation..." Penny would point upwards. "It seems to have come from there." She directed Yamcha at the blue and gold hovering above the city for the duration of the invasion. As she tells Yamcha about the situation, a blonde man stepped out and yelled at the chaos that's going on. "Ah, I'm terribly sorry sir, but it's dangerous to be out here!" Penny approached the newcomer, worried. "Please, I advise you to stay indoors at the moment, there's...A situation going on."

--Chill Man? More Like, Uuuhhhhh Shocked Man Yeah, Gottem--
    Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Chill Man winced when he was hit with the electric shock, wincing as he fell to his knees, temporarily paralyzed. An opening! Ellie's bullets hit Chill Man's protective Ice Shell, cracking it even further, the bullets visible yet it hasn't hit Chill Man's head. In fact, it's noticeable that Ellie's aim was a bit off by a few centimeters. Poor Gal.

Just when you think it couldn't get any better, gunfire came from behind Chill Man, shooting wherever Ellie was.

Last edited:
Prompto Argentum: The Guns Blazing Photographer
tear in the multiverse (3).jpg
Mood: Keeping His Cool when Penny Approached Him
Interaction: Penny ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) Yamcha ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )
--Penny Polendina--
Interaction: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Penny lets out a sigh of relief as she saw the crater on which Napalm Man once stood. She fell silent, as if mourning for her fellow autonomous robot. He seemed to have a will of his own, yet he was made for war, something that Penny didn't really like in particular. His personality shows that, too, mad with power and his desire to create the greatest explosion, only to die trying.

"Oh, right." Penny would nod, being snapped out of her thoughts by the orange clad warrior, asking where the robots come from. "From my earlier observation..." Penny would point upwards. "It seems to have come from there." She directed Yamcha at the blue and gold hovering above the city for the duration of the invasion. As she tells Yamcha about the situation, a blonde man stepped out and yelled at the chaos that's going on. "Ah, I'm terribly sorry sir, but it's dangerous to be out here!" Penny approached the newcomer, worried. "Please, I advise you to stay indoors at the moment, there's...A situation going on."
As when he tries to shoot the robot with his Rapidus SMG, a orange haired girl advised Prompto to stay indoors saying to her "Hey, I was snapped out of it when these tin cans messed up my photograph!! But I can handle in this, lady if you could help me there!!" He said towards the orange haired girl in order to think either she is also one of the robots or she is a robot from a different world in which he is from a different universe.

Oba
Skye looked towards Voss who asked what city they were in. “A place called Chicago. Honestly, it's my kinda place. Bars, a coffee shop, drug dealers, and other great places and things. It could be your kinda place too.

He then scoffed when she asked if he was at least a bit concerned about Kieron and she rolled her eyes in response. “
He may be a coward and might be a liability, but he’s still one of your own.” Rolling her eyes when Voss then remembered where they were and what exactly was happening, she looked at him. “Yeah yeah, get moving Voss.

As Oba began to argue with Voss, she sighed. “
Hey! Both of you, you can take this outside. In fact, how bout you take Voss outside and towards the city, explore the place? It’s a few tall buildings, you can’t miss it. I’ll be right behind you.
1599162763322.png
"....."

Oba simply kept walking angrily, arms crossed. Yeah.. she was displeased.. but also a tad bit hasty to find Kieron. God knows what could happen to him..
Oba, on the other hand, was livid.

"Yer right! I would've! Ya know why?! 'Cause he's a good-for-nothin'-"

Voss tried to yell overtop Oba and become the more opposing one in the altercation, but he was interrupted by a harsh prod to the nose. The force was strong enough to lean Voss' head back. But that's beside the point. What really matters is that the sea captain's nose actually squeaked! As if Oba just squashed a dog toy. The sound was surprisingly loud and Voss' face burned up just as soon as the noise was produced.

Voss embarrassingly covered his nose with both his hands with a surprised look. The large blush reaching most of his face was still very much visibly. If anything, it was growing the longer Oba and Skye watched him.

Voss chose to remain silent for the rest of Oba's speech, up until the Floran marched up towards the front of the group. Voss finally released the grip on his big nose in favor of crossing his arms and pouting. After a minute or so, Voss meekly retorted at the back of the group whilst avoiding eye contact.

"... I'm... I'm not frail... If they did the same to me... I wouldn't mind... 'cause I can defend myself... They're worthless..."

"..."

"... I could probably take on ya if I wanted to... And I'd win for sure..."
".... Pshh.. Sssoft sssmall human thinksss he can fight floran?? PAH!! You not even sssurvive againssst YOUNG floransss!! They cut you up into bitsss and eat you, for sure!!"

Oba chuckled a bit at the thought... Voss being swarmed by dozens of small florans, trying to shake them off, and probably failing, before succumbing to a rather painful death.. lovely...

But then again, was that right??? To think of such things?? For a second, she questioned it as she walked..
Erupting from the metal floor, Subject Four let out a low hiss

While on all six limbs, Subject Four Scuttled out from the wreckage

He would return later to repair it

For now he needed to enact swift vengeance

Scuttling out of the debris, he stuck to the shadows and hidden spaces as often as he could

Taking steps to follow the trail of his former interlopers

Eventually he did catch up to them

Electing to trail behind them using nearby rooftops as a means to spy and wait for his moment

He was certain the green and red one was responsible for filling in most of his home with soil

For now he stalked the rooftops and waitedfor his moment to strike

If they were close to a sewer grate he could use that to his advantage

But for now they were not, so he waited patiently for his moment
As Oba walked through this.. yes.. civilization.. she felt mostly calm, calm to be around a society.. and yet she felt so off.. to be around so many advanced buildings, so futuristic.. not what she was used to, despite being part of the Terrene Protectorate..
1599162778793.png
"Ssso.. where you think Kieron human hide... Surely he run to thisss place?"
Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

View attachment 772111View attachment 772112

Interactions:
N/A

Quest:
Unknown

Cool, Calm, Collected

Magic sets his fighting stance waiting for the first goblin to strike, but the goblins just glare at him for a very long time. Then after a minute, they start moving side to side, back and forth, playing mind games with the warrior, but the young hero has his eyes locked on 3 of them. Eventually, they start moving backwards, daring Magic to come forth which Magic does cautiously, until one of them on the side (Magic's left side he's facing) front flip jumps towards him trying to slam its spiky club at him, until Magic jumps back at it with an upper slash of his katana, knocking it back. After the goblin gets knocked back and falls on the ground with his body vanishing out of existence, deceased. This is what anger the other two goblins even more, so they decide like fuck that other shit, just charge and knock him off, but Magic is not finished yet as he pulls out his thick blade and swings it once at the rest, killing them instantly.

But the battle still continues as Magic notices alot more goblins approaching towards him, surrounding him from escaping.

Yessir! CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

cooltext359870514394058.png
nanzhujiao.png

Interactions:
Furry Figure ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

Quest:
Defeat the remaining goblins with the other warrior.

Curious, but cautious!

As the Magic hero and a new ally defeats the first three goblin foes, Magic turns his head at the furry warrior, surprised of seeing that there is actually someone out there who cared enough to assist him. Before they could interact furthermore, there are multiple flashing red eyes in the dark of the forest, angrily coming out of the shadows and surrounding both warriors, pulling out their wooden spiky clubs. Magic decides to pull out his thicker blade and sets his katana back to his side, moving to the center of the circle where they're surrounded, with his back facing the other warrior's back, and he looks at the new ally and nods his head as in "We will win! We can do this!"

No Gargan post just yet as I'm currently trying to figure out where to put him.

(Also no reactions pics rn haha)

• As I reached over to pet the fly's head, the creature suddenly lashed out at me! It slashed at my index finger, producing a small papercut at the very tip. Of course, I was immune to this pain. I lost the ability to feel pain three years ago! Plus, the sight didn't bother me. I've endured worse at the Black Mesa Research Facility. 'Tis but a scratch.

I only respond by jerking my hand back not in pain, but in mild surprise. A small trickle of blood begins to leak out the miniature wound, prompting me to chuckle. I crouch and peer at the fly as its dog friend held it back. "Oh! Ohoho... Feisty little thing, aren't you? You've really got me there, haha!" I rubbed my finger and thumb on my face as if I was thinking long and hard... forgetting that it was the same finger with the laceration. I unknowingly smear a small amount of blood on my cheeks.

"Ah! A traveling artist, you say? It's wonderful to meet you, Issun the Fly! It's a shame I don't get to see your previous works, but I hope to see any new ones while you're here." I turn my attention toward the floating mouse and beamed. They were asking about where their Playcoins™ were and if they could buy art materials with them.

"Why, I've already had! I've transferred the virtual currency into your virtual wallets! As for their uses, they can be used for... pretty much anything your heart desires! Even if it seems impossible or very, very illegal! If you'd like to purchase an assortment of art materials, that'll be 18,035,845,069 Playcoins™!"

I pause to address the situation, before letting my arms fall to my sides in disappointment. "... Oh, dear. I'm afraid neither of you has enough Playcoins™..."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

S k a d i
The Hunter of the Depths
sWhereabouts: 35° 39' 10'' N 139° 50' 22'' E
Tokyo, Japan
Skadi would've been grossly dishonest with herself if she claimed that this wasn't the most at peace she's felt in months.

Between the frivolously plentiful missions she found herself assigned to by the less-than-organized folks running Rhodes Island, the perpetual flow of bounties - which weren't challenging, per se, but did take figurative eons to actually complete thanks to the elusive nature of most of her targets, and a growing pressure to make a return to her remote, submerged homeland, the eloquent hunter had far too much on her plate than she was typically used to. That being said, she's been managing a life crammed full of tasks ever since she departed from Ægir to wander and seek bounties on her own terms. Though it left a poignant gaze on her face at first, to leave behind the clan of peoples that had nourished her for over two decades, she felt as though necessity was calling her to the surface. That's not to say she had outright cancelled her beast killing endeavours, however. Far from it, actually; she had traveled what was easily thousands of miles out of her comfort zone, ravaging all that dared to challenge her with that weighty blade she lugged about.

Speaking of which, a few weeks past, Skadi found herself in an environment... comparable to that of Terra, but not necessarily able to be likened to it. Subtle differences spaced this world and the one she was familiarized with apart, namely the lesser protests she had found among what few townspeople she'd glanced upon, and a noteworthy lack of allusions to Oripathy, or anything that had to do with Originium, for that matter. That element was the equivalent of many prized Earthen resources - oil, gunpowder, and even magic - yet its stability-less nature led to its name being prevalent in both media and word of mouth. Except here. Was she really residing in a world where Oripathy had been completely neutered? She wondered how that Cautus secretary back at the firm, Amiya, would feel if she were to disclose such a recount... Perhaps it would be more feasible from her lips than any other's: after all, the tales of Ægir were outlandish at the very least, yet true, as per the sea dweller's capacity to dwell on about her epic conquests throughout the saline ocean for hours, or possibly days on end.

As she drifted throughout the ocean more and more, her eyes could vaguely spot another land formation. 'Vaguely' was wording it in a subjective manner, however; her underwater eyesight was, as a matter of fact, unable to be paralleled by mere humans without hyper-advanced technology. Her hopes were high, after having made a few pauses along the way in the eccentric lands of Polynesia, which were pleasantly hospitable to the walking calamity. Maybe their Catastrophe sensors were turned off, or the indomitable scent of saltwater that wafted from her figure suppressed their other four senses while she was at it. Again, she felt the water gradually rising in temperature against her insulating garbs and pallid flesh. A gradual shift, and a soothing one, though it would've been favourable to have it be a drop in degrees, as opposed to a spike. Skadi was, after all, an inhabitant of the deep sea, where chilling temperatures were dime-a-dozen.

Gone was the hubbub of the wild piscines, as she neared the surface at an accelerating rate. Soon enough, the bodies of other individuals, though markedly different from her fellow Ancients, became glaring. It was at this moment that Skadi was able to regain her footing on some shell-littered sand beneath the tide, and eventually arose from the aqua. Drenched, understandably, but she remained unfazed by this after swimming for the entirety of her life. Only one thing was off-putting: that silver hair of hers became unfastened, and thus veiled the majority of her unassuming frame. Though mildly irritated, she managed to toss it back with both gloved hands seconds after the issue became apparent, and fetched an ebony band from one of her pockets to fasten the end off hastily. Then came that wide-brimmed hat of hers, which was launched into the air fifteen metres' distance, only to land atop the red-eyed menace's head with astounding grace.

Once she'd set foot on the sandy shores, she found herself surrounded by a slew of beachgoers. The bounty hunter didn't pay most of them so much as a fleeting glance, even if she magnetised a lot of stares... and one unfortunate soul snapping photos of her as she tilted one edge of her hat's brim over her carmine eyes for a moment, shielding her from any camera flashes by coincidence alone. The stranger, when approached, spoke in a language she'd heard before, yet failed to understand - Higashi, she believed it was sourced from. Her eyes narrowed in the land dweller's direction for a second, before she went about her life, stepping on both his face and chest as she departed, leaving him with an unpleasant face full of muddled sand and fresh seaweed she'd forgotten to brush from her boot.

Wishing not to attract a crowd of attention, Skadi refused to speak after the rather abrasive incident, and instead aimlessly roamed across a street, which, oddly enough, saw little, if any traffic, and then waltzing throughout a series of murky, ill-tidied alleyways. The plentiful waste was repulsive to her. Even Rhodes Island had more courtesy than to litter helter-skelter. It angered her so much so, that she decided to let her foot collide with a trashcan that just so happened to be interfering with her path, sending it soaring across an acre or two of town, before landing with a distant 'clunk!'.

Following that spectacle, she emerged from the alleyway after the crow's call, as if on cue, lured by the ear-piercing sounds she'd heard beforehand. What she'd been greeted by was a little shy of a streetway disaster, with cars cluttering the pavement in quite the directionless pattern, yet with no cause in sight. She was certain there was one, but it held no relevance to her in the moment. It did pique her interest faintly, as it must've happened recently, though she couldn't be bothered by the strangers likely pleading for her aid. Instead, she calmly walked away from the situation, as best as she knew how, all while being scolded by the commoners, her stoic visage not budging even once.

Guided by the crow she'd spotted prior, in a matter of moments, she was greeted by the sight of a man in traditional dress. Her ominous murmurs of olden Ægirian folk tunes ceased, and she drew to a stop gradually. Skadi stood, her steely gaze befalling Yoriichi. The only motion she gave after the fact was a mere tip of her hat to the fellow, though she refused to speak a single word. After all, there was no knowing whether he would understand her verbalizing or not, given that Japanese was all but gibberish to her ears, as of now.
Celestial Speck Celestial Speck CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

It wasn't long before the Demon Slayer found himself resting in a small, quiet alleyway. The lights of this city, the sheer sound, and all the people rushing to take photos, (but ultimately failing thanks to his more than impressive speed making look like a blur) it was all driving him insane. Never in his life, Yoriichi saw something more alien. Yet, even so, just by the look of the people, the signs on the street showing off products, and the sound of the voices, the people gave him the obvious answer that this was, indeed, Japan.

Such realization led to the man being in a deeply disturbed state- and for obvious reasons, too. He couldn't even describe what it felt like, what he could compare it to. Yoriichi's whole life was one of constant strife and conflict, and the constant fighting for control for Japan during the Sengoku Period, and the demon threat looming over Japan, (and China too, despite their best efforts to cancel trade to avoid the Demon blood spreading) Yoriichi never had time for things involving progress. Technology. Politics. So all of this felt...Incredibly strange to him.

What felt stranger was the fact he was still alive- and young, too. Yoriichi wasn't a religious man, as he was more spiritual. Buddhism never clicked for him, and while Shintoism was tempting, he truly wasn't made to be a priest. He believed in the afterlife, and he knew that people generally took a more pleasing appearance than when they died. Yet this didn't feel like the afterlife, he fell off the bridge leading to his eternal rest, or eternal torment. He remembers it. As if a hole that wasn't there suddenly was there. Yoriichi should be dead. And instead of being sent to hell or heaven, he was in a deeply different location of Japan.

"Yoriichi. Yoriichi."
...Yoriichi, and by extension, Skadi, would be able to hear the caws of the crow that followed the man in traditional garbs become proper speech. The man turned his head to face the small animal. It was small, Skadi could see it, and it landed itself on the man's shoulder, who only seemed confused for a moment, albeit more due to the animal's presence than the fact that it was actually speaking. The man murmured something in the ancient gibberish that was Japanese, and Skadi could tell that it was different from the one she heard. Less...Modern, almost? It was still gibberish, but it was a different type of gibberish.

"...You're alive, too...?"

"Someone has followed you, Yoriichi."
...The man's head slowly turned around, as he finally took notice of Skadi.

Ah.

"
...Ah..."

...The difference between the two was like night and day, in Yoriichi's eyes. Her outfit was more alien than the ones he saw the other citizens of this place wearing. While Yoriichi's garbs were simple and with very few colors, with the only notable parts about his appearance being his scar(?) and sword, Skadi, in his eyes, could almost be comparable to something the people from Japan imagined westerners to use. Their fancy clothing, their top hats, their 'white hair'...The massive sword on her back even seemed to be incredibly different compared to his Nichirin Blade. It was almost bigger than her. Yoriichi didn't really think people from other countries looked incredibly different compared to others in his time, he found it incredibly silly, but Skadi caused the man's equally steely, if not more so look almost break for a moment, as he tilted his head.

...Yet what he found the most interesting was her red eyes. They showed off incredibly well, giving contrast to her white hair-- it almost reminded him of himself when he looked at her eyes with her steely gaze. Yoriichi's eyes were a deep, almost disturbing red, too. When Skadi looked at him, it was almost...Hard to sense or feel anything about this man. His look was equally steely and emotionless, and his eyes didn't show any emotion one might feel. Initial confusion, yes. But after that...? There wasn't a hint of carefulness, there wasn't a hint of bloodlust, there wasn't a hint of relief- it was like staring at a...Almost like some sort of thing.

yoriichi-tsugikuni.jpg

Yoriichi bowed, and for a single moment, the man in front of her didn't feel human.
...Finally, after what felt like several minutes, Yoriichi opened his mouth to speak. Yet, when he did so, it almost looked like his scar (tattoo? Marking?) shifted and glowed for a moment, his voice moving from that unnatural and ancient gibberish to something she could understand. His colorless eyes glowed with what almost appeared to be a spark for a moment, yet he talked and spoke like there was nothing wrong, or better yet like he didn't notice...?

"Are you..." His voice was calm, emotionless, yet careful, as if picking the right words despite all the confusion. "...Lost, too?"

The current time IRP is 9:45 AM GMT.

• Kumagawa

"N-no, that's... that's not what I meant..." the man shakes his head, although even if it was, it's evident that he's just as confused from the answer, if not more. "I mean, wh-what's with the freaky oversized screws... a-and the one you put in my hand... a-and... and..."

He takes a glance down at his now spotless body.

"A-AND THE WEIRD HEALING POWERS?! WH-WHERE THE HELL EVEN AM I?!"

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

Steakhouse

"You are a true hunter, boy." FL4K comes over and rubs D-Dog's head. They then grab the Marauder by the arm and, with the man yelping in pain and protest, presents him to Classic. "Is this what you're searching for?"

"Yeah, perfect." The blocky man turns to shout at John. "HEY! WE'VE GOT A LIVE ONE!" Classic saunters over and takes the defeated Bandit by the wrist, then promptly drags him outside to his Robloxian ally. "Hope you're prepared to get your hands dirty," he says to John.

The Marauder can be heard sniffling between his laboured breaths.

"...or not..." Classic adds pitifully.

Back inside, FL4K glances over at Vex. At her question as to what they're hunting, the murder bot jabs a finger at one of the Bandit corpses. "We are to hunt more like them. These Bandits are ruthless. They are a danger to this city. Together, we can drive them to extinction." FL4K motions to his Skag, who hops over to his side with a disembodied torso in his mouth. The both of them promptly join Claire outside. Yung Venuz- that triangle creature-follows them out, sifting through a huge wad of bloodstained money. "Our numbers grow. But we should find a vehicle for your... large friend," comments FL4K to Vex.

He looks over in the distance. Quiet's grenade had killed a good amount of retreating Bandits, leaving Technicals abandoned and only lightly damaged in the middle of the street. Within a minute, FL4K, their Skag, and Venuz are back at the steakhouse, driving up in a Bandit truck large enough to carry Grog and Steve in its bed. Hopefully the miner would be okay with the lack of leg room.

1599923586694.png

"Guide us to your apartment," FL4K tells Claire. "I expect the hunters who helped us from the shadows will follow."

Ellya Ellya FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Venom Snake Venom Snake

S k a d i
The Hunter of the Depths
Whereabouts: 35° 39' 10'' N 139° 50' 22'' E
Tokyo, Japan
Even if no laugh was elicited from the taciturn blade wielder, Skadi found it notably ironic that a horde of common individuals - oddly enough, those lacking any outstanding traits of a recognizable Ancient race in any form - were unable to locate this sole individual, yet she, led by a raven avian, didn't struggle in the least, and it took her a minute tops to have herself situated perpendicular to the alleyway he found solace in, and to register his olfactory profile. Though also surrounded by baffling elements in a fashion that could be likened to Yoriichi himself, as technology had seldom a place in the archaic realm of Ægir, which had also been cultivated underwater, none of it disrupted her. She's seen most of this hectic radicalization of her surroundings beforehand. One visit to that aforementioned pharmaceutical firm on wheels was enough to shackle her from her element in a similar fashion to when she emerged from water for the first time. The bounty hunter was quick to acclimate to adversity, and Tokyo was not an exception to this clause.

Skadi's carmine gaze closely examined the figure across the street, without so much as mumbling once her hushed rehearsal of that folk song had concluded. Her red eyes, those with a colour unnatural to her domain, were also the subject of many rumours amongst her accomplices at Rhodes Island. She'd heard such gossip as 'has she been entranced by Reunion?' and 'is she a Catastrophe in disguise?', but did no more to disprove the speculation and shrugged it off. This... man, however, if he could even be accurately deemed as such, radiated a perplexing aura. Not only was he conversing with a crow, a trait that which she'd heard of very scarcely within the bounds of Terra, but the telltale mark decorating an otherwise pasty face glowed with the visual heat of molten magma. Once her eyes located his own, which were interestingly deprived of any colouration, a light hum welled in her throat - the first sound she'd produced since the two crossed paths. She'd come to the conclusion that he was a Sarkaz - the race of demons, which was the most diverse of Ancientkind by far, thanks to the wide array of traits they could inherit, one of which included atypical facial markings. Usually spotted with horns and an edged tail, sure, but his scientific classification was her least of concerns at the current time. What she remained oblivious to was the irony of her guess - Yoriichi was a Demon Slayer, the polar opposite of a demon.

Time seemed to flutter by much quicker than expected - it was now nearly 23 o'clock, as her natural sense pinpointed, and dusk was sweeping over the city with little window for her to react. Perhaps the leisurely stroll she took toward Yoriichi was longer than an hour, and they'd been standing there for much longer than she'd foresaw. Her instincts didn't often fool her, but when they did, it left a bitter taste reverberating in her mouth, and thus her eyes were briefly cast away.

As mechanical whirring became audible, and soon an electronic chirp, the water dweller was momentarily alerted, but her muscles were quick in slackening once again. She thought close to nothing of the device in the shadows, but kept the source of the sound in the corner of her mind, just as a measure of caution. Then, the fellow's words followed, in a lingua franca she could finally interpret - an inquiry as to whether or not she had lost her sense of direction. Though she utterly refused to admit it aloud, Skadi was lost, indeed - not only had she took her leave from the sea yet again, she was also unknowingly transported away from her native universe.

"For miles a thousand, the waves hath guided me..." She spoke, with her distinct Ægirian accent bellowing out in the quiet, industrial hum of the city's night - drawing from her lungs and keeping lips mostly taut, yet not impeding her speech - adjusting the button-fastened structure of her ashen undershirt subsequently. "And now, 'tis here I stand. Guides I have not, but the instinct of a huntress, I do harness." Unwilling to concede vulnerability, she chose to remain vague in what she detailed of her experience in venturing toward the isle where the Sun supposedly rises.

She tipped her hat down for a moment. If Grani were around to hear that, she would've smacked the bounty hunter upon the nape of her neck and demand that she straighten her verbal posture. However, she reckoned that keeping her gloved hands away from Dödsbudet's handle spoke loudly enough about her person being devoid of ill intent.

In the end, actions did speak louder than words. That factored into her decision in choosing the life path that she did, one score and three years more.

Last edited:
For a single moment, Skadi's words caused Yoriichi to stare at the woman with a tilted head for a second, but unlike when she first appeared in front of him, that look didn't seem to be of confusion. It was almost as if he was judging her words. Reading her. Despite Skadi possessing a form of speaking that was rather...Ancient sounding, Yoriichi could understand it well. It was clear what she had said- what she had implied. And...What he had accidentally implied, as well. Yoriichi wasn't a stranger to female warriors. Demonkind didn't choose based on gender. Even a child could hold immense power if enough blood was given to them, and enough hunting was made. The same applied to Demon Slayers. In a country where war and conflict were constant, they couldn't choose or judge their warriors. This had both its good and bad sides, but that wasn't the point. It was clear Skadi possibly thought he was thinking she was lost, vulnerable. It wasn't his intention, really.

...It was clear, however, the mechanical sounds and movement were caught by Yoriichi, and his crow, as well. The man's eyes almost seemed to shine for a moment, the world in his vision becoming clearer, slower, as he was able to see through the world, and behind the air conditioning, he was able to see the small, curious creature. Mechanical constructs like these weren't uncommon in Yoriichi's life. From what he heard, when he was already old and his vision disappearing, the Swordsmiths from a certain village, the same ones that worked with the Demon Slayers to forge their Nichirin Blades, constructed an automaton model based on him all of the people for training. Granted, it was largely different than himself, as he did not have eleven arms, but the being wasn't a confusing sight, just an uncommon one.

Although that did make him wonder...Could that sort of advanced technology have spread out? The reason this city looks so...

...It wasn't the time to think of this. Yoriichi has two things to do at this moment: Reply to this woman, who much like him, is lost, and deal with the creature. Who knows who could be watching through those lenses. Even Demon Slayer crows are used to occasionally reckon locations, the Ubuyashiki clan being masters of using seals for these purposes.

"Ah," Yoriichi spoke, his voice now seemingly calmer, smoother. "I apologize. I wasn't questioning your strength." And that was true- despite her more then bizarre outfit, and the quite uncommon length of her sword, Yoriichi knew it was foolish to judge someone, principally a woman, by their appearances. But her words confirmed his suspicions- she wasn't Japanese. "So you do come overseas..." That much was obvious by appearance and accent alone, but a confirmation was nice. And she was lost too...Could the same that happened to him have happened to her? Despite his largely emotionless gaze, it was clear Yoriichi was theorizing.

"I know of this land...I was born on it. Even if the lights become brighter, the language evolves, and old customs are forgotten..." Yoriichi clicked his tongue, looking outside the alleyway at the large city with glowing lights, and all the pollution that came from it. Not disgust, but certainly something that implied he didn't enjoy the way things looked, at least right now. "...I'll always recognize Japan. Even though I am not supposed to be breathing, even if my flesh is not supposed to be young."

Yoriichi took a moment to stay quiet, simply looking at his own skin and clothes. It still felt unbelievable. This situation in itself was one of the most bizarre things he's ever been through. He still had no idea what was happening, but from his tone carrying a hint of sorrow and despair over not being able to finally rest and hope someone could do better then he did, it was clear Yoriichi would still fight to figure out what was happening. And as such, he couldn't ignore the third member of this 'group.'

"...An automaton is watching us." Yoriichi whispered, his voice completely calm, and his hand opens, seemingly ready to fly over his blade. "...Could be aggressive. Could not be. I have no idea who is watching through it, but it could be related to what put us here."

The implications were clear. Yoriichi was asking Skadi if she wanted to get this thing or not.

「Oh, right, those! Yeah, fair enough question. I forget not all of you know what a Minus and Abnormalities are. Man, your world is pretty boring. It's like my own, but just somehow even more boring!」 Despite those words ringing extremely true and having a complete sense of honesty to them, Kumagawa kept his smile on his face, a loud sigh coming from an open mouth that still somehow kept that unnatural and almost fake and genuine smile at the same time.

「To answer about the screws...!」 Kumagawa suddenly turned around, an oversized screw suddenly in his hand again somehow, almost as if he produced the thing from thin air! Different from the previous ones, this one had a sharp, sharp tip to it, and it was mere inches away from the man's face. Kumagawa didn't throw it or thrust it to him, but the speed in which he moved to show it off was enough for someone to flinch.

「...Yeah, they're just for style. They're just a part of me, y'know? I thought reaaaaally hard about it, and they come to be! Pretty nifty, huh?」 A smile, before without any poofs or any effects, the screw seemingly disappearing, almost like it was an illusion. Soon, Kumagawa turned around again, his back facing the man, and a small chuckle came from the Minus. Healing powers. Heh. Well, he wasn't wrong...

「I could answer you...But we should probs get out of here! I mean, these folks don't look friendly, and anyone who walks in here and sees us around unconscious although perfectly healthy men will probably get a bad idea. You already got my name, by the way~! Come with me if you wanna live, or something! Yeah, we're in Vegas, that quote probably fits...」

With a wide smile, Kumagawa mentioned with his hand for the man to follow him, walking away from now what was his crime scene. A small happy hum coming from his mouth. This man really...Didn't seem trustworthy. He just had a disgusting aura to him, but at the very least, he didn't try to kill the other, so...That was probably a good thing, right?

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

"Earth? Like...that Earth..?" Natasha starts, then flinches as the car hood falls on her cousin. "Asha?! Are you ok?"

e70ac4a458e8d90f92cac5d79eccb1c3.png

The Eevee starts crying as Eric frees her, though she appears to be fine. It seems she was just scared more than anything.

Back in the city GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Cass watches in disappointment as all the robots randomly vanish, apparently sent back to where they came from. "Aww..! Arceus, what a let down."

She sighs and jumps into the air, flying off in the direction Eric had taken her daughter.

Taffy
1600394488426.png
After several minutes of only hearing Gordon throw stuff around in his room followed by the sounds of metal clanking, the otherwise quiet apartment was suddenly greeted by a loud, computerized female voice.

* * Welcome to the HEV Mark 5 Protective System, for use in hazardous environment conditions. * *

* * High-impact reactive armor activated. * *

* * Atmospheric contaminant sensors activated. * *

* * Vital signs monitoring activated. * *

* * Automatic medical systems engaged. * *

* * Defensive weapon selection system activated. * *

* *Munition level monitoring activated. * *

* * Communications interface online. * *

* * Have a very safe day. * *
Shortly after this, Gordon returned to the living room. The theoretical physicist no longer wore his casual clothing. Instead, he donned a large, orange suit of armor. The Hev Suit. Additionally, Gordon's left hand gripped on a rusty crowbar that was covered in dents and bloodstains. Gordon approached Amos as he tossed and caught the tool around. He nodded as to show he was ready to take on the world.
Amos was thoroughly impressed. From the sounds of it, that suit is quite sophisticated; undoubtedly the creation of people like Amos' team. The stick figure can't help but feel lucky to have met Gordon among all the other people here. Not because of his intelligence, but because... well, when you're from a hopeless future with no one but other scientists to keep you company, there's only so many people you can comfortably fit in with in a peaceful world like this. Doctor Amos would smile, if he had a face.

"You and I are not so different after all, Doctor Freeman." Amos moves to the door. "We'll need a car to get to John Glenn. Once there, we'll need to book a flight as close as we can get to Rio. I suspect air traffic there will be limited." The stick figure turns to Gordon again. "I don't suppose you've got a car of your own around here?"

In the sky, from beyond the clouds, there was a miniature, floating ship, orbiting around this planet..

1600392780205.png

And in this ship, there was a bright pink, fiery figure, adorned in a rusty red shirt and a magenta bandana, was sitting in a chair at the front of the ship, at a keyboard and screen. He had just been in a rather chaotic call... with a very chaotic floran...

"... WELL... guess it just can't be helped... err..."

The novakid decided, he should just explore ths planet!! Yeah YEAH, why did HE care what a damn PLANT had to say about him!?

Taffy excitedly began typing in some coordinates. RANDOM coordinates, on the planet. WHICH, wasn't the best idea.. but the forgetful novakid didn't consider what would happen if he landed in a lake or ocean!

A mere few seconds, and the novakid disappeared in a beam of light, traveling all the way down the planet.. and landing, right on a BUILDING! The building which Amos and Gordon were in!

The light formed into a figure, Taffy again.. and... it was actually rather loud! The two in the building could probably hear it...

"... well I'll be.. where-..."

He had no idea where he was.. but.. well.. it wasn't a BAD thing.. even if he knew he'd probably forget in an instant!!
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

• ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •
    As she got ready to fire another shot at the ice man, a bunch of holes in the sky dragged all the robots and the ice man out of the city and somewhere else. Once they landed, she sighed. “Oh thank God they’re gone, I didn’t wanna fight anymore robots.” Hearing the man that saved her, she rolled her eyes. “
    Well... yeah I didn’t wanna leave them behind, it wasn’t right for us to just leave them and not help, even if they can handle themselves!” Remembering that she had his pistol, she reluctantly held it out to him. “Oh, uh, here.

While she’d much rather have a gun as more weapons meant more protection in case something like this happened again, she was probably fine for the time being with just the switchblade.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla , darkred darkred

Kieron and Denzel's posts will come in the near future. As for Gargan, well... His future's uncertain.

also aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but forever.

• I scoff at all of them. "Well, that's the real price! At least... I mean, I hope there isn't a glitch in the system... After all, Black Mesa isn't run by total cheapskates and scam artists!" I rubbed by chin in deep thought. Then I got defensive when the floating mouse pointed out my scams, specifically. Don't want them to think otherwise. I need their money!

"... OH! Don't worry. It was always that way, I'm afraid!"

I immediately felt disgusted. I had lied to them. Normally, I wouldn't care since I always lie to people (myself included.) But this seemed different. I deceived them on one of my core mechanics, something of which has always been inbedded into my code not to do! I wasn't sure why I suddenly changed my thinking, considering I didn't feel the same during my earlier scams. Was I just afraid I'll just loose more money AND hold myself accountable with how they use their newfound Playcoins™?

That would seem the case, as the dog and the artist soon caught onto my schemes and threatened to leave. I made a 180 on my stance and greatly sweetened the deal.

"WAIT!! NO NO NO! Ah-hm... I mean, I was just... kidding! That was a joke! A gag! A good ol' fashioned josh, haha! ..." I paused to awkwardly cough. "What I meant to say was... Playcoins™, if converted into real world US Dollars, would account to five dollars each. If my math serves me correctly, and you wanted a thirty dollar art set..."

Using my anomalous abilities, I equipped a green eye shade and a printing calculator out of thin air. I began to press buttons on said calculator for a solid thirty seconds before responding again.

"Ah, yes! It would seem to me that you would require six Playcoins™ to purchase that art set! You all only have one each now, but I'll tell you what... I'll convert your dollars into Playcoins™ if you'd like! What do you say?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

Deep within the depths of Las Vegas...

In a nondisclosed alleyway, hidden away from the bright lights of the nearby casinos, a man loiters. He appears to be a normal human native to this Earth. However, his appearance suggests that he is a sketchy but rich man. He wears all sorts of expensive accessories, from watches to clothing. It almost makes you think where he even got all this money...

Just then, another man entered the scene. They appeared to be a businessman and was well-kempt. He seemed to be rather unassuming and didn't seem like one to engage in crime. He walked down the street until they spotted the previous man standing in the alleyway. The businessman proceeded to stop and check behind him before cautiously entering the alley.

From then on, the two men chatted. The businessman, in particular, behaved very nervously. The richer man wasn't as antsy, but it was still obvious he was making sure nobody else was listening. After some small talk between the two, they finally got into the real business.

It was clear that the two were enacting a drug deal. The richer drug dealer began to discuss his products, and they were quick to exchange money and... whatever illegal substance the businessman received. After a few minutes, the transaction was done, and the businessman walked away. He left the scene briefly going through the goods he just got before stuffing it in his pockets and speed-walking away on the same street he came from. As for the dealer, he remained there.

However, despite both of the mens' attempts to prevent creating a witness, one they couldn't see hid far in the background. The dealer always felt like there was someone watching him, but he didn't see anything. He decided it might be best to leave before some would jump him.

Unfortunately for him, it was too late.

Just as the dealer retreated back into the alley, far enough for nobody to see him from the street, a sewer grate behind him dislodged itself. He turned around, spotting a small creature hop out of the grate. They were in a red astronaut and wore a fez. They began to rapidly approach him.

imp.png

The dealer tried to scream, to reach for his sidearm which was holstered on his waist. But the Impostor was one step ahead of him. They were far quicker than him. Before the dealer could react, the red Impostor made the first move.

tenor (5).gif

The Imposter punched the dealer in the face, forcing him onto the cold concrete below him. The dealer tried to weakly crawl away, but it was fruitless. The Impostor swiftly whipped out their pistol and took care of him. This all took place in a span of a few seconds.

After all that, the impostor grabbed the dealer's now lifeless body and dragged him deeper into the alleyway. The gunshot was sure to attract attention, so the Impostor didn't think destroying and digesting the body to dispose of it was an option. It would take far too long. Instead, they must find a spot to stash away the body. Someplace the Impostor could flee to.

Eventually, the red creature found a suitable place. Within the alley was a large dumpster which was open. No one else was around, so the Impostor simply tossed the dealer's body into the bin. Next to the dumpster was a downspout, big enough for the creature to crawl into. It was only sensible that the Impostor would enter it and escape to the roof of a sketchy building, leaving behind a trail of blood and grey matter in their wake. The body was abandoned unceremoniously in the dumpster, missing half of its head.

It would seem that there was an impostor among us.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb (maybe?) @WhoeverElseIGuess​

Last edited:
Tokyo City| Anyone Anyone there wishing to interact

High above the Tokyo skyline, a flaming object flew overhead at high velocity, before it crashed into the Ocean. Beneath the waves, a inactive Robot with pink armor parts overlapping its body was laying motiinless.
20200923_072851.jpg

The clear section on its lower torso lit up, glowing brightly with a light blue color, as its eyes turned on.

"Bwaaah!"
It exhaled, revealing it was voiced by a male, as it swam upwards to the surface.
It scanned the area, and saw a city in the distance. Before it had second thoughts, the gundam swam to shore.​

Lilith
Lilith.png
It just seemed like another normal day in New York back then before all these random people came out of nowhere, and this one particular in no exception.
Out there lies a haunted mansion with one ghastly owner, she was just taking a nap until she eventually woke up and left her bedroom.
This is Lilith, a stick figure like ghost will long hair and low self-esteem.

Everything seemed to be normal so far until she heard a loud sound outside. "What was that!?" She asks concernedly
before checking to see what the sound was coming from, what she found was a strange portal just a few feet outside her place.
Png.png
Lilith stood there looking shocked as the portal immitted a purplish haze and immediately rushed back inside. After taking a deep breath she peeks back outside and she slowly starts to approach it. "I've never seen anything like this anywhere." She says to herself, part of her didn't want to enter because she may never get back home again but she had to go in there eventually, so after hesitating for a bit she finally decided to step in. "Screw it, there's no point not going in there."

On the other side she found herself in a huge lively city with lots of people. "Alright, what is this place." She thought to herself looking around, soon she stumbled across someone and asks where she is.

Subject Four

1600965717759.png

Subject Four found his prey.

but what now, he could not just attack them in the open.

He needed to wait for a window of opertunity.

Seperation, resting or even curiousity...

With one of his human-like hands he pulled out a tile from the roof he lurked on, and tossed it into a ally near the group.

All he had to do at this point was lay in wait to see if they would take the bait

Birb Birb CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• Skadi and Yoriichi

The automation that was watching the two- if either's senses could strain themselves that far- would turn out to be no more than two feet tall. A tiny, bipedal little machine with a single camera for an eye. Perhaps only good for surveillance, sure- but even that can possess a threat to the common Offworlder. After all... there are far too many factions on this Earth who might want to keep an eye over its citizens.

Who's to say that Skadi and Yoriichi aren't in danger?

Hopefully, that's not the case.

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck AshuraaHunter AshuraaHunter

Ashunera, Natasha, and Leighton

"Hey, hey, hey..." Eric looks down at the Eevee pitifully and pulls her into a comforting embrace. "You're alright. No one's going to hurt you. Your mom, Natasha, and I will make sure of that. You're not hurt, are you?"

The Espeon looks back at Natasha and smirks weakly. "...there's a lot of stuff I haven't told you." He then turns his eyes to the sky, his ears perking up as if he can feel something coming. "Hey... looks like your aunt's on the way."

His eyes then narrow at the flaming object streaking across the clouds.

"...oh, boy. Wonder what THAT is."

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Monarch381 Monarch381

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back