• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
@ Las Vegas Steakhouse

EDOg0USWsAAhIjX.jpg
1e049decd2e5690dcfdfea586166a23d.png

Vex suddenly raised her hand. "Wait..." she mumbled quietly, standing completely still as Grog bumped into her, picking his nose and not really paying attention. "Wot?"

The half-elf stood still and listened carefully for a little longer, then pointed down the street. "There's a f-... There's noise coming from over there. You stay here, I'll stealth ahead and find out what... Grog...?"

It was too late. The 8 and a half foot Goliath was bounding full speed at the direction where the fighting noises came from, just laughing wildly at the prospect of seeing blood again. "AHAHAHUHUHU, AHUUHUHUHU!" He sprinted and eventually found the place. There were a few things standing in his way.

[DEX check, DC 15 to not knock Claire's bike over]
The Goliath just nimbly dodged most objects in his way as he ran at the door, not hitting anything (yay).

Grog just burst through the door and anyone inside saw the towering figure standing there. A large, muscular humanois with war tattoos across his entire pale body, clutching a huge-looking greatsword with a jagged blade. He was just grinning, and some actual drool dripped from his mouth as he assessed the situation for all of two seconds. "Knock, knock... I would like to rage..." he mumbled before charging straight at the nearest person that looked aggressive (hopefully a bandit) with a bone-shaking roar.

tumblr_pi7lrjATf71ue85q6o1_1280.png

At that point, a beautiful half-elven woman with long black hair also entered through the door. Her eyes quickly darted all around the room while she held an arrow nocked in her fancy-looking bow. "Grog!" She yelled at her comrade, who was currently pounding a bandit's head into a wall just over and over again, just laughing loudly at how his head reduced in size each time. He didn't even hear her. "Unbelievable..." she muttered while drawing the arrow and aiming just generally inside. "Alright, who's looking to get shafted?" She suppressed the urge to giggle.

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher and the rest in the Steak House (i don't know who yet)

• ᗴᒪᒪIᗴ ᗯIᒪᒪIᗩᗰᔕ
    • ────── ✾ ────── •
    Luckily, the robots were such terrible shots. “
    You’d think these assholes would have better aim!” The man then turned around and began heading back to the others in the alley and when she heard to take out the leader, she nodded. Of course, she listened to him and held onto him tightly, taking the blaster that he handed her.

Aiming the gun at the man that was clearly into ice, she began to open fire once he gave the order to start shooting at the ice man, trying to aim for the head in the process.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Oddball Team

"Hontodesuka? Arigatou, Arisa-chan." Gen said with a smile on his face "Kyou wa, Jaredo-kun de is next watashi wa guess." He turns to Jared and tosses him the control, which he catches it. "Alright, let's shoot some ass and chew gum...and I guess none of you have any." He said as he settles down right next to Takumi.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Oba
The stickman, who was called Stealth (original name, I know), teleported down into the pit and grabbed the rope. Of course before he could throw it up, Oba threw Voss up there after he had probably grabbed his saber. Helping him up to his feet, she saw that the plant lady ignored her offer and took her own way up.

...she was probably fine, right?

Let’s move before we get fucked over by whatever’s in here.” Skye began to quickly move back towards the way they all entered the ship, not needing to check to see if they were following since she doubted they’d want to stay in here any longer.
Oba finally climbed up from the pit, shivering, and now crouched over like a damn goblin..
1597852581161.png
".... TOLD YOU... trap.. very very CLEVER trap... floran HATESSS trap..."

Oba was indeed beginning to panic. She KNEW that creature wouldn't just... let go of this. She had removed what was presumed to be his meal, and then blocked off his hive. Two things any average floran would fume over...
"... T-t-that's... um... A-a really impressive scream you've made t-there, Oba..."

"... I... could barely r-recognize it as you...! Haha..."

"... W-what'd you think, Kieron...?"

"..."

"... K-Kieron...?"

KieronGone.png

(KIERON TORRES HAS FLED THE SCENE!)

DenzelUhOh.png

"..."
"..... COWARD!! C-CHARLATAN HE LEAAAAVE!? DAAASSSTARD!!!"

Oba was now.. UPSET over Kieron leaving it seemed. Then again, for florans, you don't just abandon people when they are in a tight situation, you either help them or die trying...

unless it's food or an enemy of course.
VossTerrifiedFunnyBlur.png

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

When he landed, Voss tumbled for a short time like a rag doll before conveniently settling on his back near Denzel and Skye. As Skye helped him up, Voss finally admitted his true feelings... Fear. Pure, unadulterated fear. I wish I was lying, but the poor old man was sobbing. Likely a rare sight from the somewhat composed if not uptight sea captain.

VossTerrifiedFunny.png

"WHAT THE JACK NASTY-FACE WAS THAT??!! THAT'S NO MONSTER SCREAM I'VE EVER HEARD!"
While Oba was busy filling the hallway with dirt, Denzel (who was just as terrified) paced around Oba in a panic.

DenzelStartled.png

"We gotta find Kieron!! He can't fight whatever THAT was all by himself! I wanna get outta here!"
".... let him ROTTTT!!!"

Oba remained crouched down, growling and tapping her fingers against each other. Yeah... she was damn upset at the sailor for fleeing...

In reality, this was her anger talking, she knew he was just a small, frightened human, and not a big strong floran like she was....but it still ticked her off.
In response to Kieron, she looked at him but quickly found that he wasn’t there anymore. Great, now they were down one person. As the two pirates panicked, she might as well be the one to keep her cool as everyone panicking wasn’t going to help the situation. “Either he got out or he ran somewhere around here. Let’s get out and if he isn’t outside, you two should get out of here and head towards the city. If he’s in here, I can go find him and I can go faster on my own. For now, let's go see if he’s outside.

Skye then made her way to the way they all entered the ship, having taken her pistol out in case whatever made that sound was making its way towards them.
".... city....???"

Oba looked up at Skye, snapping out of her angered daze..

"... there PEOPLE here...? OH OH!! If floran go out to city, floran mussst put on uniform!!"

Oba almost.. EXCITEDLY rushed out of the ship, and seemed to 'beam up'. Literally turning into a mass of green light, which shot up into the sky, to god knows where...

And within a few minutes, she was just back with that same green beam, now adorned in some form of uniform..
1597847571436.png
"Oba never get to wear uniform often, not many people to wear around!!"
It had worked, the invaders had began to flee or have fled

One However filled in most of his hive with foreign dirt and put Subject Fours new hive in a state of chaos

This was

UNACCEPTABLE...

Subject Four thought

This needed to be dealt with

Breaking his stealth

Subject Four Scuttled out to search for the one responsible for this mess

he began to burrow out and hunt down plant like being which caused this

It won't get away that easy
"....."

Although Oba looked rather proud of her uniform, she could just tell something was off... something smelled.. sounded.. weird... but she couldn't worry about that. She needed to find that meddling sailor Kieron!!
"I can get out myself," he states cheerfully before throwing one end of the rope up to the top. "Everyone climb up!"

The stick figure looks around, his mood quickly souring.

"...wait... are we missing one?" He sighs. "Damn. Now I gotta play hide and seek with a pirate..." Stealth cranes his neck to look up at the edge of the pit. "I'll go look for him down here! Y'all just stay put and you won't get eaten by whatever's down here, alright?"

The stick figure quickly turns around and goes off to find Kieron...
"NOOOOO NOOOO FLORAN TOLD YOU!!! TRAP!!! BIGGG CREATURE!! WHY YOU NOT LISSSTEN!? FLORAN MEET MANY MANY CREATURESSS THAT SSSOUND SSSIMILAR, TOO DANGEROUSSSS!!!"
1597852523916.png
Oba's mood did quickly go south again... she was angry that none in the group were listening to her!! She KNEW her creatures, and whatever was in that pit wasn't happy to see them!! It was either trying to scare them off, or eat them alive!! Either scared of them OR FUCKING STARVING!!

"Besssidesss... why Kieron go down there... he left ship obviousssly...."

Oba growled, deciding looking in the ship was ABSOLUTELY STUPID!!

"Vosssss... Oba going to go to city to find... you and DENZZZZEL want come with-"

Before Oba could finish, another screen once again popped up from the matter manipulator. It was Captain Noble!! AGAIN!!??

"AH!? SSSIR!! Hello!! Why you call floran, you jussst call earlier-"
1597926864352.png
"Oba, it appears we've already caught the culprit. On ACCIDENT I say. One of the other remaining hunters, Taffy, you know him the pink one, managed to find a rather SUSPICIOUS lookin base, same planet that you're on I reckon, and he apprehended em lickity split!! Officer, you are now free from your task, to carry on with whatever you were doin."

In the corner of said screen, a box popped up, showing a figure that looked similar to captain noble. But he was pink, and had a different brand on his face..
1597852696222.png
"WELL!! Howdy there Oba, nice ta meet a fellow peacekeeper like yerself, captain noble's told me ALL bout ya work for our lil organization and lemme just say it is truly the biggest honor to-"

And the screen disappeared, just like that...

Oba had hung up from the call.

"....."

"..... DDDDDAMMIT!!"

1597852511387.png
Oba growled, crossing her arms. She was obviously really damn upset... after all, her mission had just been ruined!!

".... Floran going into city... who wantssss to come with...."

Vermin King Vermin King CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yamperzzz Yamperzzz TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Last edited:
Star Butterfly

magical_princess_from_another_dimension.png

Location - Columbus, Ohio
Status - Concerned
Condition - Healthy

Star couldn’t help but wince a little at Bruce’s naturally surprised reaction to her words. The corners of her mouth formed a frown as she looked at the man, and after a good bit of her trying to figure out what to say, the words came pouring out like a fountain.

”I’m so, so sorry! I was pulled here from my world too, a while back! And there’s literally just NO way home! I mean I’ve tried dimensional scissors and looking for portals and everything, but there’s nothing! Oh, and uh...” Her lips would purse a bit as she remembered that she’d left out yet another crucial detail. Her gaze averted from Bruce’s for a moment as she awkwardly began to sway from side to side on her feet. “We’re also... all kinda fictional characters... like from tv shows ‘n stuff...”

And then, before Star could elaborate further, Stanley started following some weird line that just appeared in the street outta nowhere. She read the words at the bottom with a perplexed expression, “Stanley Parable Adventure Line...?” She would murmur to herself, only to then remember that Stanley himself was still following it. As if she’d completely forgotten Bruce, Star broke out in a dash after Stanley, reaching her arm out as she chased him down the line.

dby10uq-faf123a7-9cb5-42e1-a63a-f409baca2e0d.gif

“STANLEY!! WAIT UUUP!!”

Yahhah Yahhah StaidFoal StaidFoal

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status - Weary
Condition - Healthy

Banjo and Kazooie’s eyes widened at the Pokémon’s little fourth wall comment. Slowly, they turned their heads to face each other, giving one another worried looks, before slowly turning back to face the Pokémon. By the time they had, though, the topic of conversation had already changed to something else.

The duo then watched as Ori agreed to help after not much pushing at all from Crescendo. The sight made Banjo smile, and he gave the tiny spirit a thumbs up. “Well, glad to have ya on board, Ori!” He exclaimed jovially. Kazooie merely rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, can we just get a move on alread—“

Kazooie’s constant pessimism was interrupted by the sudden rustling in the bushes, which was a sound that made both her and Banjo turn around in interest. Not outright fear... just curiosity. The duo would turn to each other and nod... and then Banjo would pull Kazooie out of his backpack and began to hold her like a rifle.

heavy_bird_gun__by_the_gamer_within_ddht3hp-250t.jpg

And then, like a hunter stalking its prey, Banjo and Kazooie slowly but surely made their way towards the bush alongside Ori.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

pcvHAVekXZXMqDezJsv2I4iGVdaUBNcbJS43PKOJ2QhURhZRhImnmD7b5GlJ-OP6SjycH4oGOr1hb0NaEJlgFSGLbma40YGik9E1WbnyUrineM5vdSwJc_dZsE0wd7IMb3MMjUhe

John Connor
With: Berrett
========================================================================

The Tech-Com commander didn’t actually have to shoot due to whatever the hell these Trigobyte robots shot, they shot worse than actual terminators.

The mercenary and the girl from above, Ellie had come back and began to shoot at Ice man.

It took a bit of fair dodging but John Connor once again held his Plasma Rifle and kept between a wall and the other robots.

He heard from the others that they should aim for the head.

Metal conducts electricity so a EMP blast should take down this Robot Ice man.

He waited for Ellie and the others to take their shots before taking a EMF and taking the right moment to stab the EMP into Iceman and hopefully let the EMP knock Ice man out.

(Hopefully)

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch
Ah......Benedict pondered hard at the thought of a new enterprise......these robotic figures if scaled up, produced at a fast rate and equipped with deadly weapons would start a rare and very powerful private market......why with a few patents here and there he could dominate! Yes.......perfect.
Ah! Yes! Take me to the creator of these Gundams! I wish to.......propose a deal....
He would say with his usual calm, unnerving grin
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Popping out of cover once again, she aimed for their heads and once she fired the gun, if it hit, their heads would most likely turn into mush. Going back down behind the table, it was then that she heard something crash and when she looked towards where the door once was, she saw a very large man holding a big sword. While he was shirtless, he didn’t look like the ones that were attacking so he was probably fine, right? Another person entered, this one being a woman with a bow and she drew her arrow, asking what she thought was her asking who was to get hit.

Claire called out to them from behind her table. “
The shirtless men coming in, that’s who!” Popping her head out after reloading, she aimed and fired at their attackers chests with regular bullets. Seriously, when were they gonna stop coming in? All she wanted was just some lunch...

EDOg0USWsAAhIjX.jpg

Vex'Ahlia nodded, in immediate understanding of the situation and the ones that were bringing the danger. She nimbly moved over to a corner behind some cover, nocked and drew an arrow and then started shooting, most of her arrows hitting their mark between the shoulders and scalp.

Grog was having the time of his fucking life. The tall being of pure muscle was now absolutely covered in blood and laughing out loud like an idiot. He ran straight at a bandit that had come to regret his life choices in that very moment. One of Vex' arrows actually pierced Grog's shoulder because of his frantic movements, but he didn't care one bit. His eyes had turned to a pure white and his mouth was fuming as he tackled a bandit, slamming him straight into a wall, causing it to shake violently, dust falling from the ceiling. Right after, he turned around and with a powerful *SWOOSH*, spun his greatsword horizontally, another bandit's head getting cut clean off. "VEX! Did you see that shit?! These guys are so weak!" he called out, followed by another laugh.

"Yes, Grog, very good, now calm down a bit before you bring down this whole place on top of us!" She loosed another arrow, which fles right by Grog's ear into another bandit's shoulder. Grog didn't calm down. He actually started singing out loud while holding a bandit in a choke hold, making him squirm and kick wildly. "Oooone, two, Grog is coming for you! Seven, five, gonna end your life!"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

cooltext359870514394058.png
nanzhujiao.png

Interactions:
N/A

Quest:
Unknown

Cool, Calm, Collected

Once upon a time, there was a young lone knight roaming along the forest on his own, enjoying the sunlight & of course the atmosphere of it being chill. Whenever Magic wants his alone time with no one in his way commencing disturbance, the forest is the first place he comes to.

If anything, nature itself is Magic's one and only friend that can hang around him. However, as Magic is enjoying his small vacation time with the bears, the butterflies, & other animals, a sudden monstrous angry sound can be heard from a distance, but in less than a minute, gets louder as it gets closer, causing an army of animals & nature itself to flee with such unexpected terror.

With one side where Magic think it's coming from, he slowly pulls out his katana and wields, carefully looking from his West to the East and onto the North..........

Until SUDDENLY, there's a spiky wooden club is swung towards the back of the Mysterious Warrior's head, until....

Screenshot_20200809-074747.jpg

The Warrior splits it in half with his rightful katana, inches away from his quest being finished along with his life, but the one who threw it is still not visible somehow & someway. Magic knows they haven't gotten that far away, maybe they're just hiding behind the trees or MAYBE there are new creatures who this man have not seen to fight before.

Magic keeps his cool for a bit and continues walking along his pathway. Not letting his guard down anytime soon, he keeps his katana wielded just in case. At one point, as Magic tries to walk away from conflict, he comes across a blocked path, like a boulder/wall that he could try to climb over, but it'll take some time.

Things get even more heated once Magic turns around & realizes that he's surrounded by 3 green-colored goblins armed with a Spiky wooden club with red eyes.

Honningsvåg, Norway
TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

While Ashe was on her way to the plains surrounding the quiet coastal town of Honningsvåg, a trio of Guardian jumpships streaked past overhead. They were flying at low altitude, and for good reason, too. They swooped down low and then transmatted their Guardian pilots in a flash of light on the ground at the bottom of the mountain behind the town, before flying off. The Guardians, a standard fireteam of a Titan, Hunter, and Warlock took a moment to glance around, before the Titan spoke.

"Fireteam Westwind is on the ground," he said, drawing his Exotic energy auto rifle Hard Light. He was garbed in a full set of BrayTech Armor, minus the chest which was the Exotic chestpiece Armamentarium instead. His armour was the purple and white Arctic Pearl shader.

"This town's in the middle of bloody nowhere," said the Warlock in a thick Australian accent, dressed in Ancient Apocalypse gear with a pair of Sunbracers Exotic gauntlets. He drew his Bygones pulse rifle. "Why here of all places?"

"Maybe because of that," the Hunter said, pulling out his Void submachine gun The Recluse. He was wearing a set of Sovereign Armor with the Fruimous Blue shader. His chest armour was the Raiden Flux Exotic. "It's isolated and cut off from everything else. You know, perfect place to plot world domination."

"Cut it out, guys," the Titan told his team, turning around. "Alright, let's go over the mission objectives again."

He pointed to the top of the mountain. "We've gotten reports of Draugr sightings in the area, along with Ice Wraiths and Frost Trolls, all possibly commanded by a Dragon Priest. It's been marked high-priority enough for the Vanguard to authorise a strike, so we know what's at stake here," he said. "We fight our way to the top, take out the Dragon Priest, and go home before lunch. Just like any other strike we've done."

"And get some loot along the way!" The Warlock grinned underneath his helmet.

The Titan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah," he said, cocking Hard Light. "Let's go, guys!"

The team called their Sparrows and headed up the mountain.

Festung-17
Max Wellington
Actions: Focusing
Actions: Maintaining Fire
Festung-17.jpg
1597293607842.png
"Ohoho. Something took down Chance. You don't see that everyday."
Festung was genuinely impressed that the machine had taken out his old master. But he wasn't deterred quite yet.
This machine may have survived the dinner plate, but Festung wasn't just banking on "whack it with a purple circle". No, Festung was still a seasoned Guardian, and while this machine was resilient, Festung wasn't deterred.
Festung whipped his Eystein-D and specifically targeted the Shanktopod's Arc Cannon.
"Go for its weapons systems, guys!"
"Got that, Festung. Robin, shields are down. You know what to do!"
Max fired at the Shanktopod's Arc Repeater, knowing full well the plasma beam wouldn't do that much damage, but Max wasn't alone. Vanya's right hand crackled with psionic energy as a Volt struck the Shanktopod, scorching the machine and leaving behind a psionic crosshair of sorts, which Robin used to line up and fire off a Thunder at the Arc Repeater.
Corrosion Corrosion

Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Pixen
"Really? That's fantastic!" Pixen said in surprise.

She is very happy to hear Benedict's response. She is yet to progress with her friendship with him but there may be times where they do not seem to share the same interest nor would they get along as they have different personalities. It doesn't matter much to her anyway.

She looked around for a nearby store and she was able to find it as it is just around the corner. She quickly went to a nearby store to buy Benedict and herself Gundam models to have fun with since she has some money left. In fact, the prices of Gundam models vary as the number of parts goes along with it and it can be crucial to a customer if they cannot afford it due to how high the price is.

Luckily, she has $90 which is enough to buy two Gundam models, she and Benedict. Since she will be buying a custom Gundam model for Benedict, she will be buying it for herself as well. The custom ones cost around $40 for each of them, she is then left with $10 once she purchases it. She is excited to create her own Gundam model as this is her first time doing so. After she left the store, she gave the custom Gundam model to Benedict while the other is the one that she will be keeping it for herself because she bought it.

"There you go! A custom Gundam model and your first one! What do you think? Just to let you know, the prices of Gundam models vary as it can be expensive for a customer to afford. Also, I bought myself a custom Gundam model too! Pretty cool, huh?" She asked happily.

(Sorry, but these upcoming posts will likely be shortened and mashed together in tabs. Also, no reaction images or CS links. I wanted to get these replies out as soon as possible after life decided to throw a rusty wrench in the works last week. I have almost no motivation this time around, but I’m too wracked with anxiety to put up one more day of not posting. Hope you understand!)

(Oh! And P.S., don’t expect the next posts to be the same. I just need to gather my bearings in other RPs and the such and I’ll be fine.)

• I observe the wheel spin with a smug grin on my face. Now, I know what many of you may be wondering, “Dr. Coomer, shouldn’t you be scared that Ammy wins too? You shouldn’t give away so many PlayCoins™! That’ll tear the very fabric of the universe!” Well, to that, my dearest reader, I say… Pah! The chances of that happening again are slim to none!

I divert my attention toward the floating mouse, who seemed to have become self-conscious of its size. I made sure to comfort them.

“Er… Of course not! I think that you’re average-sized for your everyday irradiated sewer rat from Manhattan!”

By the time I turned around, I discovered the horrible truth…

… Did…?

… Yup…

… It’s a winner…

At first I was certain that the canine must’ve cheated but… How? Surely, I wasn’t turned around for too long, so I don’t think Ammy moved the wheel on their own… But something doesn’t exactly feel right… Oh well, it doesn’t matter! Ammy won her Playcoin™, and without any definitive proof that she conned the con man, I’m afraid that I’m obligated to reward her! That’s what the code says.

I just stare blankly for a while, unresponsive even as Ammy literally chews and spits out their fruit fly friend. I only snap back into reality when the tiny person draws their sword.

“... Ah! Hello, winner! It’s your lucky day! You just won your very own Playcoin™! What are you going to do with it now? Either you can save it for later, or spend it now and allow me to assist you in anything that comes in your path! I can do anything you want! Nothing can stop me, even the laws of time and space! I’m sure our over-sized- I MEAN… regular-sized mouse friend can relay what I told them to you.”

I shift my feet and pat the tiny fly on the head with a single finger. “Ah, your fruit fly friend is absolutely adorable! May I ask what their name is? … In fact, I don’t think I ever got all of your names yet… You’re Ammy, right? I overheard that from your fruit fly friend! They sure are feisty, huh? Hahaha!”

CHANCE-28 AND GREYSON RYDER
West Virginia

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Grey nodded, and aimed Sole Survivor at the Shankopod's Arc Repeater. The team's combined firepower managed to destroy the weapon and send the machine stumbling a few steps. Letting out an angry screech, it unfolded its Wrath Cannon and deployed the targeting lasers. They seemed to glaze through each member of the fireteam, choosing a target, before settling on Grey. Then, it fired.

The Hunter performed a Marksman's Dodge out of the way just before the beam hit. It narrowly missed him, glazing a corner of the Vault and turning the affected concrete into molten slag and then disintegrating a handful of trees behind it. Grey was still rolling, and midway through, he swapped to Austringer. Once he was back on his feet, he snapped up his hand cannon and fired a shot towards the Shankopod's missile launcher.

The round struck a loaded missile, detonating it and destroying the weapon, along with heavily damaging the machine itself. That proved to be too much for the machine, as it crouched down and overheated, venting its vulnerable cores.

Behind the fireteam, Zeke had finished reviving his Guardian. Chance got back to his feet with a determined grin. "Time for a little payback."

He out one foot behind him as he Supercharged his Light, Arc thundering down from the skies and charging him up. Then he shot forwards like a missile at several times the speed of sound. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!"

He struck the machine head-on, causing a massive Arc explosion that ripped through the trees surrounding them and burrowed through the machine. Chance had bored clean through, and landed right behind the machine. The Shankopod now had a Titan-sized hole in its centre, glowing white hot around the edges. It continued to stand for a few moments, before its lights flickered off and it dropped to the ground. Several panels burst into flames and exploded. But the machine was dead.

Grey spun his hand cannon around his finger, before holstering it. "Mighty fine work, guys."

Chance laughed. "Nice? That was AMAZING!"

The Hunter rolled his eyes. "And now you're beginning to sound like Shaxx," he muttered, walking over to his Ghost. "Toga, you done?"

"It took longer than expected, but yeah," the Ghost finished hacking the lock, and the control panel flashed green. There was the sound of locks disengaging, before the Vault's heavy doors slid open. The lights flickered on, revealing its contents to the world.

There were dozens of guns inside, all from before the Red War. Old weapons from Fatebringer and Vision Of Confluence, and even an original model SUROS Regime. In fact, the Regime was so old it was still branded As the ARCUS Regime, the company SUROS was before it rebranded.

"Look at all of this!" Chance said. "I haven't seen some of these weapons in years! There's even a Genesis Chain here. I kinda miss mine."

"I have," Grey shrugged. "I kept most of my weapons in caches out in the wilds, so I really didn't lose much when the Tower fell. Except maybe a bunch of blues I didn't care about."

They continued to browse through the pristine weapons kept in the Vault. One caught Chance's eye. "Hey, look, it's a Fabian Strategy," he said, taking the Exotic Häkke auto rifle off the wall. He inspected it for a moment, before turning to Festung and tossing it over to him. "Hey, Festung, why don't you have that? I mean, if we're recovering all this stuff for the Vanguard, we might as well take some for ourselves. I'm sure there's enough to go around."

Grey grinned at that. "Hell, why not?" He asked, taking a Palindrome from a shelf.

They took a few more things, though Chance was a little disheartened to find no Twilight Garrison. He sighed, placing a hand on the wall. Unknowingly, he had pushed a red button, and the floor suddenly hissed steam. The Titan backed away from it.

"What did you do?" Grey asked.

"I don't know!" Chance replied. "I think I pushed a button."

The smoke continued, and slowly and deliberately (apparently for dramatic effect), a single rack rose from the ground, shrouded in darkness. There seemed to be the silhouette of a rocket launcher on it against the fog. Then, as it was fully deployed, several spotlights switched on, pointing at the rack and illuminating the weapon in all its glory.

Chance's eyes went wide at the revelation. "By the Traveler... it's a Gjallarhorn!" He spoke in absolute glee, immediately taking the Exotic weapon from the rack and holding it up. "I haven't seen one of these in years! Well, mine, anyway."

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Cass sighs as she watches the battle continue. "This is getting boring."

The Espeon throws several cans and other bits of trash at the robots. "Hey, metalbutts!"

If they turned to look, she was making various inappropriate and offensive gestures at them.

aaafaghfhdh.png

Starting this batch of posts off incomplete. I apologize. Still have writer's block, but I'm hoping this will ease me into it. You know the drill- if your characters aren't here, they will be in my next post!

Currently waiting on Thepotatogod Thepotatogod for Pittsburgh replies before I continue that.

• Alisa, Takumi, and the Oddball Team

"You never heard of finger football?" Ren asks. "Guess they don't have it in Japan. Hey, thanks!" He gladly takes the controller from Alisa and gets right to playing. His fingers are moving like a blur out there! He's really deep in concentration, too- sweaty tryhard on the field. "Look who still knows how to play!"

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Zamasu Zamasu

Kumagawa

The masked attackers slowly turn around, dried bloodstains and body paint covering their bodies. Promptly they raise the axes with buzzsaws attached to them that they use as weapons high in the air.

"ALL THOSE WHO INTERFERE WITH THE PATH OF VENGEANCE- WILL BE SACRIFICED IN THE NAME OF THE CALYPSOS!"

Cackling with maniacal laughter, they charge forward. One throws his buzzaxe right at Kumagawa's head, while another tries to grab his arm and lop it off and the third one slashes at his other shoulder.

Do these fools really know who they're messing with?

Celestial Speck Celestial Speck

The Steakhouse

FL4K had just been untying their Skag from his post when Grog had come barreling through. All they do is just... watch him burst through the door before calmly shooting an incoming Bandit in the head. "You'll have fresh meat after all, boy. Protect the perimeter." is what they command their Skag. With a bark, the beast hops on the nearest attacker and starts devouring, the poor target of the attack crying out in pain as his- y'know what, let's just leave that to the imagination.

Back in the steakhouse, Yung Venuz's eye looks off to see Grog and Vex. He's got no visible mouth, so... a 'sup' motion from his triangle head is basically all the gratitude they're gonna get. Dude's an immortal Venusian, come on now. After that, he goes back to happily mowing down any Bandits that get past Steve's new cobble monster, which is already causing hell for the cars. The amount of tires squealing and metal crashing against each other that can be heard is... deafening, to say the least.

Anything that Venuz doesn't miraculously kill, Claire does. And between her popping off heads, Quiet and Snake going to TOWN on the invaders, and the triangle man being a bullet cheese-grater, most of the invading Bandits just can't take it anymore. Most of them run for the hills screaming 'NOT AGAIN,' and the few that stay will probably follow suit or die before they can make it out the windows. One of them is the unlucky Marauder that gets roared at by Grog, and... after a stain promptly appears on his pants, he faints and hits his head against one of the tables.

Just then, a screaming Psycho comes running at Claire from behind, crying out:

"YOUR PIXELS WILL TASTE DELICIOUS!"

BANG!

The Psycho's body drops to the floor with a new bullet hole in his head. Walter, the waiter robot from before, comes over with a scavenged pistol smoking at the barrel in one of his metal hands and a plate of a steaming hot steak with fries and macaroni in the other. He calmly sets the plate on the table and glances at Claire.

"Your steak, miss. Enjoy."

Walter shoots the downed Psycho in the head once again and steps back into the kitchen. Yung Venuz comes over to Steve and stares at him for a moment, then looks at the cobblestone monster before floating off. He's a cold, cold fella.

FL4K then enters the restaurant, their sniper rifle slung over their shoulder and their Skag behind them, still chewing on a torn-off Bandit mask. "The Bandit forces have ceased, but we must move quickly. Reinforcements will be on the way soon. They desire revenge on me and allies I have once fought with." The robot glances over at Grog and Vex. "If you two wish for more bloodshed, I expect much more in the next thirty minutes. Come with us if you so desire to send more of these Bandits to Death." They turn to Claire and Steve. "We must find that sniper and their ally as well. A pack is stronger than any lone wolf."

Ellya Ellya LilacMonarch LilacMonarch TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Venom Snake Venom Snake FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Gargan and Ikazuchi

tiger boy still doing his thing doo doo doo

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

There was only a smile that seemed to almost go beyond the cultist's own in malice and sheer insanity for a moment, before Kumagawa Misogi's eyes shifted for a moment, watching all three attacks go towards him, as the boy only sighed for a moment. There was a time in his life where he would allow them all to simply connect before attacking those bozos mid surprise. Honestly, there will probably be some repercussions for doing this, but...Honestly, speaking?

It's not his fault these side characters are an excuse for him to show off his good side. It's a shame he couldn't win again by getting a cute girl to save.

Kumagawa's Losses: 2
There was the movement for a moment, as the sound of nothing could almost be heard, as a single phrase rang out before the weapons and attacks hit him, as a massive screw appeared on Kumagawa's hand.

FD7OtEfw_400x400.jpg

All Fiction.
For a single moment, the concept of damage dealt with Kumagawa specifically was erased with a flick of his wrist. All the attacks connected- but when hitting Kumagawa, nothing seemed to happen. It was like trying to hit a wall in a videogame. You could 'touch' it, you could hit it, but no damage would ever be dealt into it, and no damage would be dealt into your own weapons, at the very least. As such, when the buzzsaw hit Kumagawa's face- it simply seemed to bounce off, and the slashes across his skin seemed to only move the fabric of his clothes.

「Sorry, folks! As much as my old Minus self connects to you all on a spiritual level, like you're my soul brothers, my ideals make me want to help the weakest of the weak...And besides, some old friends of mine probably wouldn't appreciate it if I helped you all, so...」

A flurry of superhuman movements- he rose his screw in the air, as suddenly, multiple screws appeared on his hands, being shot at the three attackers! Despite the edge being so blunt, they pierced as well as any blade or spear, and if they didn't make an effort to move...

cbc2f9272d372753c975a437cbdeb364b1b46821_hq.jpg

Well, they'd still be alive, but it wouldn't be pretty.

「Sorry to say, but you're screwed!」

Last edited:
John
Oh great..... apparently both John and his fellow brother in arms gotta go on a wild goose chase in order to find this Ribcage fellow, why can’t things ever be normal and easy like back at home.... until the fact that the other Robloxian stated the fact that the needed to interrogate someone to figure out Ribcage’d location, and there was already a fight going on at that diner in the TV.... to which John slowly put together the dots... and found out what they needed to do.

He then began running in place, figuring out what to do while yelling out
“WE DEFINITELY NEED TO HURRY YOR, OR ELSE, WE WILL LOSE OUR LEAD JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE KILLED OFF. DO YOU HAVE ANY SHORTCUTS OR CONVENIENTLY PLACED TELEPORTEDS AROUND HERE?!” as the a Robloxian thought about just jumping out of the window and running straight to that steakhouse and interrogate one of Ribcage’s men.
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Prosperity
Not long after stating their offer, the badger like creature, now confirmed to be male, thought about the tempting offer, but began speaking about some sort of foundation, along with two others called GOC and chaos insurgency.... none of which anyone knew here. Those names weren’t even heard of in this ever-growing city, especially the fact that it’s citizens and even government officials rarely do any research about the outside world unless it was news related. So even if they had much better knowledge about the outside world, those three names weren’t even heard of unlike the common Coca-cola and Google companies, as the police forces surrounding the badger thing looked at each other, as the same one from before, brought up their handheld microphone and spoke once more.

“We have heard nothing about those names you spoken about. But even if we knew about them, our leader tries to be as neutral as possible and rarely allies with anyone they rarely know of, so if those factions are coming for you, we are sure that we can peacefully solve that situation depending on who is in the wrong here. But for now, you will be kept under our watch to make sure none of those groups try to bring harm to you, but we can only do this if you cooperate with us here.”

As the policeman hoped that the person was willing to cooperate, and that they can help them with whatever was going on, especially considering that private jet covered in bullet holes he heard over the radio. The other police forces slowly began putting down their rifles, trying to set things to a more calm mood that showed they were keeping their word, not wanting to keep this up and set things back to the peaceful mood in Prosperity, after all, they all had families and innocents to protect here, and starting a fight with this person may result in collateral damage, and that’s something they hoped won’t happen here.

• CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Monarch381 Monarch381

tenor.gif

After they land, Asha scampers about curiously, aimlessly wandering around the abandoned cars.

Eric's silent question is soon answered by rustling in a nearby tree, followed by a muffled voice he would most certainly know.

"Ow..."

Last edited:
Alpha
At the foot of Mt. Ebbot, Virginia, USA.
"In other news, scattered reports have continued to come in about the sounds of gunfire and fighting, and the West Virginia State Police Department has urged citizens to stay as far away as possible, and citizens nearby are urged to shelter in place. This report follows news...."

Alpha sighed as she sat in a small diner, idly sipping on a cup of coffee. Ordinarily, news like this would easily be a cause for alarm, or would have been but a year ago, but now it was nothing but a droning noise in the back of her head. Initially, the reports that the big fighting was just over the state lines had drawn her attention, but due to the police's inability to locate or want to locate the fighting, she had decided it wasn't worth her time. She'd scroll through her phone, reading news articles for her local area and beyond. An anti-world protest here, a local business refusing to serve an otherworlder, the usual.

Alpha's looks had long stopped drawing attention from others, so she had decided to take a window seat for once. Outside was a slow stream of evening traffic, the hustle and bustle of daily life, and so on.

The Boss Monster sighed, leaning back in her seat. It was likely going to be another long and boring day for herself.

Cisco and the Dokis

After hearing what the man said and being generous enough to give them several keys, he gracefully took 4 of them to deliver to the other girls, and one to himself.
"Hey, thanks for the temporary free rooms! We all appreciate it!"
He walked over to the other three.
"Looks like rooms... 214 to 217. Sayori's probably got 213 or 218. So then, who here wants which room?"
He aimed this question obviously at the fighters. Surprisingly, they took 215 and 217. "I assume you don't really care what room you get Monika, so is it alright if I give ya 214? I kinda just wanna keep the two on check... I know you probably dealt with them a lot previously, so lemme just take em off your hands for a bit, k?"
And with that, Cisco headed toward the rooms. He found them pretty easily, considering how much of a maze they could be. Natsuki didn't even go in to drop her stuff off, she just stayed. Yuri handed over the knives and Cisco promptly went into the room and hid them in the closet near the bedroom. He kept his on him though, in his hoodie's pocket. He put his backpack of stuff on the bed and locked the room.
"Now who's ready to eat?!"

TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher (Sayori) P PopcornPie (Monika)​

Alisa McNish: The Outlaw Racer of Las Vegas
tear in the multiverse.jpg
Mood: Quite Impressed on Ren's Gameplay
Interaction: Ren, Oddball Team, Takumi
Mention: Zamasu Zamasu , GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Attesa said:
"You never heard of finger football?" Ren asks. "Guess they don't have it in Japan. Hey, thanks!" He gladly takes the controller from Alisa and gets right to playing. His fingers are moving like a blur out there! He's really deep in concentration, too- sweaty tryhard on the field. "Look who still knows how to play!"
Alisa smiled as Ren said that Takumi never heard of finger football or he knows about it, she nodded as a yes after she gave the controller to him. She saw how will Ren's fingers are moving like a blur saying "So where do you always land, I think you gonna land near the bunkers or Superstore." She tries to question on how Ren and Jared win Warzone either it'll be consistent kills or having some hard pushes into locations that have so many enemies, Alisa is thinking about that question as a focus on if they are having a 1v1.
Zamasu said:
"Hontodesuka? Arigatou, Arisa-chan." Gen said with a smile on his face "Kyou wa, Jaredo-kun de is next watashi wa guess." He turns to Jared and tosses him the control, which he catches it. "Alright, let's shoot some ass and chew gum...and I guess none of you have any." He said as he settles down right next to Takumi.
She smiled at Jared after she could hear what he said when Gen gave him the controller after their turn, she hopes that Jared will be a usual Hospital rooftop camper with a sniper or pushing hard on enemies in the final circle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cameron Wilson-Müller: The Water Absorbing Mercenary
tear in the multiverse(2).png
Mood: Nervous
Interaction: Zavala, Loader
Mention: Corrosion Corrosion , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Attesa said:
The Loader's red eye flashes as he processes what Cameron had just said. "CONCLUSION: LOGICAL. HONESTY IS A VIRTUE. I WAS NOT PROGRAMMED WITH VIRTUES UNTIL I WAS FOUND BY THE VANGUARD. NOW I AM SOFT."

He keeps leading Cameron until finally, maybe (if I'm not getting Zavala's location wrong), they find Zavala... or his office.

"COMMANDER ZAVALA. NEW RECRUIT IDENTIFIED."
As when The Loader said that it wasn't programmed with virtues until it was found the Vanguard and now it is soft, Cameron giggled a bit while following The Loader to the commander's office. After they arrived to the office and The Loader said that he is a new recruit being identified, he approaches to the commander with a nervous yet excited mood saying "Hallo, commander.... I-I am actually here as possibly a new recruit in the GV Headquarters, but um. I am actually like on how you handle certain situations all over the world, I'll be excited to come here." He says that with a professional yet nervous voice since he came here for the first time in New York after he saw a bit of it when he arrived there months ago, Cameron is having some time to be nervous if the commander will respond to this.

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Rainforest
Status - Concerned and Confused
Condition - Healthy

Banjo and Kazooie were about ready to bust a cap in this thing's booty whenever it lunged at Crescendo, but then they noticed its speed. Banjo kept Kazooie trained in it regardless, though, all the way up until it revealed itself to be some... human thing. Banjo slightly lowered Kazooie at that as he continued to observe the humanoid being regularly. You didn't find many humans in the rain forest for obvious reasons, let alone some that were so... hairy and naked.

"W-well," Banjo stuttered slightly with a small gulp, clearly still intimidated by whoever this new person was. "I-I'm Banjo... the bear. A-and this animal in my hands is Kazooie... the bird..." He slowly turned his head to look at Ori, and then he turned back to face the new, possibly hostile creature. "Not too sure what Ori is, though..."

"Jeez, have ya ever heard of a razor, Bigfoot!?" Kazooie shouted up at the hairy man... thing, her brows furrowed. "And put on some clothes! This is a PG-13 website!"

The Steakhouse

FL4K had just been untying their Skag from his post when Grog had come barreling through. All they do is just... watch him burst through the door before calmly shooting an incoming Bandit in the head. "You'll have fresh meat after all, boy. Protect the perimeter." is what they command their Skag. With a bark, the beast hops on the nearest attacker and starts devouring, the poor target of the attack crying out in pain as his- y'know what, let's just leave that to the imagination.

Back in the steakhouse, Yung Venuz's eye looks off to see Grog and Vex. He's got no visible mouth, so... a 'sup' motion from his triangle head is basically all the gratitude they're gonna get. Dude's an immortal Venusian, come on now. After that, he goes back to happily mowing down any Bandits that get past Steve's new cobble monster, which is already causing hell for the cars. The amount of tires squealing and metal crashing against each other that can be heard is... deafening, to say the least.

Anything that Venuz doesn't miraculously kill, Claire does. And between her popping off heads, Quiet and Snake going to TOWN on the invaders, and the triangle man being a bullet cheese-grater, most of the invading Bandits just can't take it anymore. Most of them run for the hills screaming 'NOT AGAIN,' and the few that stay will probably follow suit or die before they can make it out the windows. One of them is the unlucky Marauder that gets roared at by Grog, and... after a stain promptly appears on his pants, he faints and hits his head against one of the tables.

FL4K then enters the restaurant, their sniper rifle slung over their shoulder and their Skag behind them, still chewing on a torn-off Bandit mask. "The Bandit forces have ceased, but we must move quickly. Reinforcements will be on the way soon. They desire revenge on me and allies I have once fought with." The robot glances over at Grog and Vex. "If you two wish for more bloodshed, I expect much more in the next thirty minutes. Come with us if you so desire to send more of these Bandits to Death." They turn to Claire and Steve. "We must find that sniper and their ally as well. A pack is stronger than any lone wolf."

@ LAS VEGAS

EDOg0USWsAAhIjX.jpg

Grog let out a sad "Aww... The fighting's over already?" Yes, he definitely wanted more bloodshed. Looking down at the last guy that he roared to death, he couldn't help let out a small chuckle, kicking his body. "Oi, Vex. Check this out, I made this guy pee his pants by yelling at 'im."

Vex'ahlia looked, groaned in disgust and turned her head away again. "That's disgusting, Grog... Just... go pile up the bodies or something, see how many there are..." Grog happily chuckled and immediately picked up two bandits, one by the pants and one just by the head, throwing them over his shoulders and stepping outside. He loved piling up bodies. It was like playing with building blocks to him.

Everyone watched as the giant blood-stained Goliath started cleaning up the area by taking the bodies out, and the beautiful raven-haired half-elf lowered her bow at her sides, giving a charming smile at the butler, then at the rest as well. "Well... I suppose introductions are in order. Vex'Ahlia, everyone. Charmed." She gave a little curtsy. "That big ball of brains over there is Grog. Say hi, Grog."

Grog didn't say hi. He was just staring at the three bodies laying outside, seeming in deep focus and thought. "Oh..." Vex continued. "He's trying to count... Best not to disturb him, he'll join us when he smells more blood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back