• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Oddball Team

Devonecia just only stood, gun pointing at her face after punch was dodge. She wasn't fazed though. "Hmph..." Devonecia walks back a bit. Jared let's out a sigh of relief before turning to the driver and said "Again, I'm sorry for what my sister acted. We don't mean harm actually, she's just in a bad mood. Anyway, may we know who you are? I like the way on how you drive. You must be some sort of professional racer."

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Bizzarogirl

Somewhere in England....

It was cold, freezing, and wet. But our heroine Bizzarogirl didn’t seem to mind as she eat a nearby empty trash can. Yes, actually eating it. It was away from any nearby people. She had been avoiding people in general because everyone she had met had thought her a zombie and some have even tried to kill her. She would continue to eat unless disturbed...

The streets around the pair of 'adventurers' were mostly empty, both from it being early morning and the fact that the Tower was located a fair distance from downtown Manhattan, but that didn't stop civilians along with sleepless Guardians who had come to investigate the commotion from giving the goddess of considerable uselessness strange looks. No one really bothered to do anything, however, until...

"WHAT'S ALL THIS YELLING ABOUT?!" Came a booming voice from above. A moment later, someone jumped from several levels above and smashed into the ground in front of them, landing on his feet with crackling Arc energy. He was massive, a Titan covered in full white and orange armour, standing two feet taller than Aqua. His horned helmet was missing one on its left side.

3300261-ps4_screenshot_2017_09_07_23_19_46.png

Lord Shaxx turned to Aqua and promptly began to yell at her at the top of his lungs, probably loud enough to wake up everyone in the Tower and surrounding apartment buildings. "PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!! KEEP IT DOWN!!!"

He took a few steps towards them. "Who do you think you are, making all this noise?!" He yelled, thankfully a little less loud than before. "You are causing a disturbance! Go throw a tantrum somewhere else!"

grimmjow-1093346-1280x0.jpeg

"What is this place?" Grimmjow sneered, looking around. He had no idea where he could possibly be, other than it looked American. He was just doing his usual hunt for other hollows to grow stronger when all of a sudden, he was sucked into a wormhole and thrown into this place. Everything looked so... Human, but it definitely didn't look anything like Ichigo's town. In fact, he might have seen this place before. Grimmjow decides to look around for anything he could recognize, but alas, he couldn't. "Where the hell is this cities' Soul Reaper?" He mumbled, searching far and wide. "Hell, I'm starting to believe Shinigamis don't exist in this place. I don't see any hollows either." He said to himself. He scratched his head. "I wonder...do Supernatural beings even exist here?" He questioned himself before starting to leaving the area, walking on the sideway, thinking about that question. "What a pain. All that training to becoming stronger is probably down the damn drain." He mumbled to himself. "I guess I gotta find a temporary replacement for Ichigo, if there even is one."

Alisa McNish
tear in the multiverse.jpg

Mood: A Bit Pissed Off
Interaction: Oddball Team

"The name's Alisa McNish & if your sister tries to fucking attack me again, just hold her. & yeah, I'm the current Outlaw's Rush champion here in Vegas so I'm a street racer & my GT-R is my prize possession here." Alisa said to the group while leaning on the hood of her GT-R in order to be more cool & collected to the group, she will put her hands into her pocket of her jacket in order to have a normal conversation going on or it will be heated once again just like earlier.

Oddball Team

"Nice to meet you, Alisa. My name is Jared Williams, and these are my friends; Talavera Deathspank..."

"Uuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhh...."

"Gen Hendrickson..."

"Ohayogosaimasu Arisa-chan."

"My sister, Devonecia Williams."

"Whatever..."

"And lastly, Alona Neptuna, who is hanging on my back by the way." Jared turns back for Alisa to see his mermaid friend. She would wave at her, saying "Hello." And then Jared turns around to face her. "We are known as the Oddball Team, and all of us are members of a peacekeeping organization called the Multiverse Saviors Association, or MSA for short." Jared explained "So how long have you been in the business?"

Alisa McNish
Mood: Calmed Down
Interaction: Oddball Team

Alisa chuckles a bit to Jared after she hears the question about how long that the McNish family run the street racing leagues for years since her grandfather is the one that started this legendary name right before saying "Well, the McNish family is being remember as one of the pioneers of the street racing scene dating back when the Touge scene was introduced to the States & my grandfather was one of the drivers that started the street racing scene here in America. But now, I'm now the third generation driver for my family & I run Las Vegas as my territory. I have some friends with me just like Takumi in Japan but now he lived in Vegas, Michael who runs the West Coast street racing scene, & my father is a skill engineer who makes my GT-R here."

Oddball Team

"That sounds cool, Alisa. I'm sure your popularity is as the same as your grandfather, or even beyond that. Guess having a big family name and blood has its benefits." Jared said in appreciation.

Basilisx
Seconds..... minutes.... even hours.... he might have spent, doing nothing but walk around the streets of the city, another ant in the huge wave of insects here, with few distinguishing features that separated him from others. The noises of the occasional car horn and the tap tap tap of the crowds feet became familiar to him throughout his stroll and mission to find out more information about this place.... but that all soon changed when he heard the screaming of two individuals our a couple of blocks away, and while it was useless to be distracted and would just waste time..... maybe there might be something interesting that can peek his interest.

But walking out here with the crowd would take a bit in order to arrive, so he did the next best thing that was natural to him. Quickly running up to a nearby building, which was an apartment complex, he began scaling the building with nothing else other than running on the side of it, quickly reaching the top as some of the crowd below watched in confusion. From here, he had a much clear look at what he is looking at, to which the situation seems to be near a tower of sorts, along with two, which was some sort of female with blue hair and almost similar colored clothing sitting on a...... couch.....? in the middle of the street. There was also a armored figure, probably the one who was the second loud noise he heard from a distance.

While they might know some things about this world..... getting in the middle of their argument would surely end badly for him if he isn’t careful, but it’s worth more a try than just sitting about and waiting for someone to help him, so that’s what he did. Jumping from building to building, wall to wall, he quickly traversed the distance between him and whatever was going on there, landing right just behind the growing crowd.

He knew that standing here wouldn’t do anything, so he decided to push his way past some of the obstacles in the way, and due to his enhanced strength, it was easily done so with little-to-no trouble depending on the size and weight of whoever in his way, as he finally saw the situation in its full. There was also still a man.... or a small glimpse of one underneath a couch, as a tall robotic like figure was yelling at the seemingly useless person. Of course, they didn’t even notice the man at all this entire time...... and while he felt like he wouldn’t normally do this, maybe this would at least get their attention because tapping at the foot of the tall one here would do nothing.

So out came the form of the armored 4 ft tall bipedal turtle with glowing red eyes walking towards the couch here, saying nothing as he walked closer and closer to it. Once he gotten to one end of the couch, the right side of it to be exact, he the placed his left arm underneath the couch, before beginning to push it up by using some of his strength, allowing him to do the second thing. Which was to pull the brown-haired man from underneath this couch, using his right to slowly and carefully drag their body a safe distance away, to which he dropped the couch again back to its normal position.

He left the man there on the floor for now, as he faced the other two, before saying in raspy voice, and emphasis in his S’s “What are you two idiotsss arguing about.... becausssse I’m sssure you haven’t ssseen this individual trapped underneath the couch.... while you Guyssss continued arguing with each other....” as he waited for an response form the conscious two.
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Corrosion Corrosion

Aqua

Location - Manhattan, New York City
Status - Frightened
Condition - Healthy

61f738231e168727b9ce8a6fac234e62.jpg

The sudden appearance of the tall, masked man was enough to snap Aqua right on out of her tantrum. Her eyes and mouth both widened as she stared up at Lord Shaxx with an expression that could only be read one way: absolutely mortified. Though, of course, that was mostly due to his booming screaming. She wasn't used to being yelled at in such a manner. She was a goddess, after all! Then, as he got closer to her, Aqua whimpered a bit, squishing back into the cushions of the couch she sat on.

"I-I--" She could hardly speak as she looked up at the horrifying man before her. If Darkness were here, she'd no doubt be having a field day with this guy. But for Aqua, all she could think of was how this man was probably going to crumble her up into a ball and eat her, especially without Kazuma here to protect her!

It wasn't until Basilix approached that Aqua was effectively snapped right out of her mortified trance, instead looking at the turtle in the armor. "WHY DOES EVERYTHING AROUND HERE HAVE TO LOOK SO MEAN AND SCARY!?" Aqua cried out as even their pets seemed to wear thick sets of armor - the kinds that only knights would wear! She sobbed loudly after that, tears spilling out of her ducts once more... that is, at least, until she registered what exactly the turtle had said.

"Wait... there's someone under the couch?"

Ignoring the other two armored beings around her, Aqua instead scrambled to the other end of the couch, placing both hands on the armrest and sloooowly peering over the bottom. And what else did she find than Kazuma, crushed underneath the might of the couch's legs? Of course, Aqua's eyes lit up like fireworks at the sight, the goddess letting an excited gasp escape her lips as she scrambled off the couch, now standing on her feet.

"There you are, Kazuma! I thought I'd lost you!!" Aqua cheered after lifting the couch up just enough to grant him his freedom. Once he'd managed to stand, the first thing Aqua did was hug him, though it was more of a "Thank gods I'm not alone with these people" kind of hug than a "Kazuma I missed you so much!" kind of hug. She sobbed loudly, exclaiming, "I'm so happy you're here, Kazuma! I was afraid you wouldn't be and that I'd have to sit here on that stupid couch alone with all of those mean people and the scary people in the armor and--" She paused mid-hug, though, as her expression notably flared up to one of abundant anger, rather than extreme sadness.

And then, just like that, she'd grabbed Kazuma by his collar and began to shake him back and forth, screaming, "DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS THAT I'D HAVE TO BE STUCK HERE IN THIS FILTHY PLACE ALL ALONE WITH THESE BRUTES!? AND JUST WHY THE HECK WERE YOU UNDERNEATH THAT COUCH ANYWAYS!!" A gasp escaped Aqua's lips, though her shaking hands kept moving. "YOU WERE TRYING TO LOOK UP MY SKIRT, WEREN'T YOU, YOU SICK PERVERT!?"

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Corrosion Corrosion CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
(Heya, all, OOC note! As of right now I'm prioritizing solo RPers and small groups over the large groups, as I have easier ways of squeezing NPCs in currently with them. However, not to worry- as soon as I find a spot to squeeze an NPC into your group, I will!)

Las Vegas

You know, strangely enough, John got very few side glances for his attempt at finding work. Most people were too wasted to understand what he was asking for and ended up tossing him a few pennies (worthless) while others just walked right by as if this was a common occurrence.

But there is one person, face obscured by a hoodie, who bumps right into the Robloxian as he walks by, then continues on as if nothing happened. Rude and intentional, surely. Perhaps a delinquent, or...

...or maybe he wanted to send a message.

The mysterious fellow had dropped a tiny slip of paper into John's hand as he passed. On it reads...

Room 205, Caesar's Palace, twenty minutes or less

...it's a start.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

=--=

Meanwhile, with the Oddball Team and Alisa, it seems that their little chat is about to be interrupted by some people who had followed them...

What first can be heard is the sound of two engines roaring above the rest. One's unmistakably a four cylinder, the other a V8 with a loud whine of a supercharger. Within two seconds a white Civic hatchback pulls into the spot where the small gathering is located, turning itself to the side so that you can't see through its tinted windows. It stops with a loud enough blowoff sound from the turbocharger under the hood to rival the spaceships of Hollywood. A yellow Corvette follows it, sporting a decently-sized wing on the back. The door of the 'vette opens, and a slender glasses-wearing young man sporting a t-shirt with the words 'OTSUKI RACING TEAM' on it steps out. A large scar runs the length of his right temple and right arm. Bound to happen in the street racing business.

"Now that was some real impressive driving. I'd say Front Runner over there agrees, but... he's a little shy when it comes to talking to strangers." The man motions to the Civic with his head. His eyes then fall on Alisa's GT-R, and he whistles in amazement. "That. Is a sexy R35. Y'know, it kills me that a lot of car enthusiasts love the R34 to death for some odd reason. Far as my opinion goes, it's R32 first, R35 second, then the 33, and then the 34." He turns to the Oddball Team and stops.

"...huh. Weird crowd." The stranger shakes his head and looks over at his Civic buddy. "Hey, kid, you wanna go after that Mk. 3 we passed on the way here? They'd be some good material."

After a few moments of hesitation, the Civic's K-swap growls in agreement and quickly drives away, leaving only the Corvette driver to deal with.

"So, you guys new in town or what?"

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Zamasu Zamasu

=--=

The attention of the police officers around Chance and Grey is caught by the new sound of machinery hydraulics and the clanging of heavy metal against concrete. Against the flashing lights, a shadow can be seen approaching in the distance. A sigh escapes one of the younger officers as he glances at the one who almost told Chance off. "I got this one, sir." He turns to the newcomer. "Step away from-"

The young officer freezes as soon as he sees the shape of the approaching entity. Tall and slender, frail looking... yet completely inhuman, moving stiffly, each swing of its arms and each step identical to the last down to the micrometer. The part of its cylindrical head sporting its eyes swivels to gaze down at the comparatively tiny officer before it.

"I am here on behalf of the Expedition Society. Department of relations. This is an urgent matter." The machine flashes a badge at them, a far cry from Chance's ID.

"That group of animals is employing engineered freakin' killers now? Smells like a load of crap to me," another officer scoffs.

The newcomer's eyes swivel towards him. "My base function is to nurse and protect. I am no longer programmed strictly for killing."

"That's what they all say." The lawman steals the badge from the machine's hand and looks it over. "...this is the real deal," he says after a long silence and reluctantly hands the badge back. "I've got no idea why the Society's entrusting investigation to you, pal, or what's so urgent about some drunk Guardian, but you try anything that involves pulling a gun and we're gonna pull that central processing unit of yours out and have it donated to the next charity drive. Got it?"

"Understood," the newcomer confirms before making his way past the police and towards Grey and Chance.

There, they can finally get a good look at him.

1595788558137.png

"That was unpleasant."

The droid glances around at the two other gunslingers.

"You are Guardians," it states matter-of-factly.

Corrosion Corrosion

=--=

Yeah, things could have been much worse for Alexis. Much worse. Well, apart from those rapidly growing headlights behind her, apparently ready to give chase or challenge her to a race...

...things got worse, didn't they.

A sharp eye could see that, while the chasing car has slowed down and is now maintaining a safer three second distance, the headlights look awfully similar to a Civic. As a matter of fact, it's the same one that was just with Alisa and the Oddball Team. Its intentions are unknown, but given that it keeps revving its engine in challenge, it seems to bring good-spirited competition.

One would hope, anyway.

What do you do now?

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73

=--=

Grimmjow's appearance should be scaring everyone around him. The guy's got a peace of skull on his face, come on now. But for some reason, just like with John, very few people are even sparing him a glance. And among those few people is a strange character walking the opposite way on the other side of the street...

A man with purple skin and a trench coat...

1595781939340.png

He looks at Grimmjow out of the corner of his eye and then continues on his way, his hands never leaving his pockets. Perhaps Grimmjow can detect the overflowing amount of power from this composed fellow. Perhaps all the training won't be a waste after all in such a wide world...

Amazon Rainforest

The monkeys holler with laughter and clap at Banjo's joke. It seems Kazooie is the odd one out here. I mean, they just keep laughing. And laughing. And clapping. Aaaand more laughing and clapping. One's even swinging down to come give Banjo a high fi nope he fell off the tree.

Okay, so while the monkeys aren't the smartest in the forest, nor can they speak English, Banjo was right to come to them; they usually are the best barrel of laughs in the whole Amazon. Playing pranks on other animals, swinging around, adventuring and just generally having a fun time like monkeys do? They're the freest birds here that aren't the actual birds! But, usually, they'd have a translator to interpret their monkey noises, who also tends to be one of their two bosses. And neither of those guys are here at the moment, which is unfortunate, because they can usually silence their tiny inferiors when needed.

Just when it seems like their laughing couldn't go on for any longer, a rustle can be heard from the thick brush on the right. The monkeys instinctively shut up and scurry about, backing up as much as possible while still keeping their curiosity-filled eyes set on the source of the sound. And out of the brush comes...

1595782679721.png

A small black and yellow dog-like creature. An Umbreon!

"So much greenery, it's amazing!" he gapes at the scenery all around him. Apparently, not everyone gets sick of the monotony. "I- oh!" He stops in his tracks as he notices the scene he's come across. "Oh, hello! Ah- the monkeys! I've finally found you!" The Umbreon smiles up at the primates as they descend from the trees to get a closer look at him. He then looks over at Banjo. "Oh! And you must be Banjo with your partner Kazooie, right? I'm sorry, but if you wanted anything from these monkeys, you'll have to do without an interpreter today. Kong and the, er... 'big boss' haven't been around in a day or two. We've sent our own translators to talk to the monkeys, but they don't know either."

Speaking of, the monkeys begin to surround the Umbreon and pull at his ears and tail.

"Ow! Hey! This is my first time meeting you in person, too! Hey, cut that out!" the helpless Pokemon complains.

Banjo, you might wanna do something.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Serengeti National Park

There definitely is a lot of new strange scents to sniff out for Fangtooth. As a matter of fact, one of them is very close. So close that the source seems to be right next to the Allosaurus'...

1595783589007.png

...leg?

With its protected back and a hard tail, this small creature barely the size of Fangtooth's foot looks like an Ankylosaurus. But it can't be, can it? It looks too... cartoon-y. Especially with those beady little eyes that are staring up at Allosaurus full of innocence. It looks like a youngling of some kind.

"Hello. Have you seen dad?" he asks in plain English. So he speaks, too... is this thing really a dinosaur or something else?

Yahhah Yahhah

England

Okay, see, eating trash would not have gotten much attention at all. Eating the trash can, however...

Yeah, there's a crowd gathering around Bizarrogirl right now. People pulling out their phones and recording and dialing 999 from all around. Heck, a few cars even stop to see what all the fuss is about. A policeman comes forward and sets his hand on Bizarrogirl's shoulder. "Ma'am..." he begins, not realizing that what he's doing is a really, really bad idea.

What happens next is all up to you, Bizarrogirl.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Prosperity

Dr. Von Tesla's emails are pretty par for the course, spam and all. But there is one email from the Chief Executive of Tourism New Zealand that might catch his eye...

In it, the Chief Executive asks about marketing Prosperity as a tourist destination. Stories have gotten out and, well, the public wants to see the man who brought his kind from the brink of extinction and his city. Apparently there's even been some votes to make Prosperity one of the new-new Seven Wonders of the World, which is an accomplishment on one hand and way too much attention on the other. Agreeing to this might disturb normality in Prosperity a fair amount as tourists come in every day to witness the technology-based mini-world of Prosperity. Von Tesla would have to slam down some tourism policies if things get to be too much...

What to do?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

(Heya, all, OOC note! As of right now I'm prioritizing solo RPers and small groups over the large groups, as I have easier ways of squeezing NPCs in currently with them. However, not to worry- as soon as I find a spot to squeeze an NPC into your group, I will!)

Las Vegas

You know, strangely enough, John got very few side glances for his attempt at finding work. Most people were too wasted to understand what he was asking for and ended up tossing him a few pennies (worthless) while others just walked right by as if this was a common occurrence.

But there is one person, face obscured by a hoodie, who bumps right into the Robloxian as he walks by, then continues on as if nothing happened. Rude and intentional, surely. Perhaps a delinquent, or...

...or maybe he wanted to send a message.

The mysterious fellow had dropped a tiny slip of paper into John's hand as he passed. On it reads...

Room 205, Caesar's Palace, twenty minutes or less

...it's a start.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

=--=

Meanwhile, with the Oddball Team and Alisa, it seems that their little chat is about to be interrupted by some people who had followed them...

What first can be heard is the sound of two engines roaring above the rest. One's unmistakably a four cylinder, the other a V8 with a loud whine of a supercharger. Within two seconds a white Civic hatchback pulls into the spot where the small gathering is located, turning itself to the side so that you can't see through its tinted windows. It stops with a loud enough blowoff sound from the turbocharger under the hood to rival the spaceships of Hollywood. A yellow Corvette follows it, sporting a decently-sized wing on the back. The door of the 'vette opens, and a slender glasses-wearing young man sporting a t-shirt with the words 'OTSUKI RACING TEAM' on it steps out. A large scar runs the length of his right temple and right arm. Bound to happen in the street racing business.

"Now that was some real impressive driving. I'd say Front Runner over there agrees, but... he's a little shy when it comes to talking to strangers." The man motions to the Civic with his head. His eyes then fall on Alisa's GT-R, and he whistles in amazement. "That. Is a sexy R35. Y'know, it kills me that a lot of car enthusiasts love the R34 to death for some odd reason. Far as my opinion goes, it's R32 first, R35 second, then the 33, and then the 34." He turns to the Oddball Team and stops.

"...huh. Weird crowd." The stranger shakes his head and looks over at his Civic buddy. "Hey, kid, you wanna go after that Mk. 3 we passed on the way here? They'd be some good material."

After a few moments of hesitation, the Civic's K-swap growls in agreement and quickly drives away, leaving only the Corvette driver to deal with.

"So, you guys new in town or what?"

=--=

The attention of the police officers around Chance and Grey is caught by the new sound of machinery hydraulics and the clanging of heavy metal against concrete. Against the flashing lights, a shadow can be seen approaching in the distance. A sigh escapes one of the younger officers as he glances at the one who almost told Chance off. "I got this one, sir." He turns to the newcomer. "Step away from-"

The young officer freezes as soon as he sees the shape of the approaching entity. Tall and slender, frail looking... yet completely inhuman, moving stiffly, each swing of its arms and each step identical to the last down to the micrometer. The part of its cylindrical head sporting its eyes swivels to gaze down at the comparatively tiny officer before it.

"I am here on behalf of the Expedition Society. Department of relations. This is an urgent matter." The machine flashes a badge at them, a far cry from Chance's ID.

"That group of animals is employing engineered freakin' killers now? Smells like a load of crap to me," another officer scoffs.

The newcomer's eyes swivel towards him. "My base function is to nurse and protect. I am no longer programmed strictly for killing."

"That's what they all say." The lawman steals the badge from the machine's hand and looks it over. "...this is the real deal," he says after a long silence and reluctantly hands the badge back. "I've got no idea why the Society's entrusting investigation to you, pal, or what's so urgent about some drunk Guardian, but you try anything that involves pulling a gun and we're gonna pull that central processing unit of yours out and have it donated to the next charity drive. Got it?"

"Understood," the newcomer confirms before making his way past the police and towards Grey and Chance.

There, they can finally get a good look at him.

View attachment 761172

"That was unpleasant."

The droid glances around at the two other gunslingers.

"You are Guardians," it states matter-of-factly.

Corrosion Corrosion

=--=

Yeah, things could have been much worse for Alexis. Much worse. Well, apart from those rapidly growing headlights behind her, apparently ready to give chase or challenge her to a race...

...things got worse, didn't they.

A sharp eye could see that, while the chasing car has slowed down and is now maintaining a safer three second distance, the headlights look awfully similar to a Civic. As a matter of fact, it's the same one that was just with Alisa and the Oddball Team. Its intentions are unknown, but given that it keeps revving its engine in challenge, it seems to bring good-spirited competition.

One would hope, anyway.

What do you do now?

=--=

Grimmjow's appearance should be scaring everyone around him. The guy's got a peace of skull on his face, come on now. But for some reason, just like with John, very few people are even sparing him a glance. And among those few people is a strange character walking the opposite way on the other side of the street...

A man with purple skin and a trench coat...

View attachment 761139

He looks at Grimmjow out of the corner of his eye and then continues on his way, his hands never leaving his pockets. Perhaps Grimmjow can detect the overflowing amount of power from this composed fellow. Perhaps all the training won't be a waste after all in such a wide world...

Amazon Rainforest

The monkeys holler with laughter and clap at Banjo's joke. It seems Kazooie is the odd one out here. I mean, they just keep laughing. And laughing. And clapping. Aaaand more laughing and clapping. One's even swinging down to come give Banjo a high fi nope he fell off the tree.

Okay, so while the monkeys aren't the smartest in the forest, nor can they speak English, Banjo was right to come to them; they usually are the best barrel of laughs in the whole Amazon. Playing pranks on other animals, swinging around, adventuring and just generally having a fun time like monkeys do? They're the freest birds here that aren't the actual birds! But, usually, they'd have a translator to interpret their monkey noises, who also tends to be one of their two bosses. And neither of those guys are here at the moment, which is unfortunate, because they can usually silence their tiny inferiors when needed.

Just when it seems like their laughing couldn't go on for any longer, a rustle can be heard from the thick brush on the right. The monkeys instinctively shut up and scurry about, backing up as much as possible while still keeping their curiosity-filled eyes set on the source of the sound. And out of the brush comes...

View attachment 761140

A small black and yellow dog-like creature. An Umbreon!

"So much greenery, it's amazing!" he gapes at the scenery all around him. Apparently, not everyone gets sick of the monotony. "I- oh!" He stops in his tracks as he notices the scene he's come across. "Oh, hello! Ah- the monkeys! I've finally found you!" The Umbreon smiles up at the primates as they descend from the trees to get a closer look at him. He then looks over at Banjo. "Oh! And you must be Banjo with your partner Kazooie, right? I'm sorry, but if you wanted anything from these monkeys, you'll have to do without an interpreter today. Kong and the, er... 'big boss' haven't been around in a day or two. We've sent our own translators to talk to the monkeys, but they don't know either."

Speaking of, the monkeys begin to surround the Umbreon and pull at his ears and tail.

"Ow! Hey! This is my first time meeting you in person, too! Hey, cut that out!" the helpless Pokemon complains.

Banjo, you might wanna do something.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Serengeti National Park

There definitely is a lot of new strange scents to sniff out for Fangtooth. As a matter of fact, one of them is very close. So close that the source seems to be right next to the Allosaurus'...

View attachment 761147

...leg?

With its protected back and a hard tail, this small creature barely the size of Fangtooth's foot looks like an Ankylosaurus. But it can't be, can it? It looks too... cartoon-y. Especially with those beady little eyes that are staring up at Allosaurus full of innocence. It looks like a youngling of some kind.

"Hello. Have you seen dad?" he asks in plain English. So he speaks, too... is this thing really a dinosaur or something else?

Yahhah Yahhah

England

Okay, see, eating trash would not have gotten much attention at all. Eating the trash can, however...

Yeah, there's a crowd gathering around Bizarrogirl right now. People pulling out their phones and recording and dialing 999 from all around. Heck, a few cars even stop to see what all the fuss is about. A policeman comes forward and sets his hand on Bizarrogirl's shoulder. "Ma'am..." he begins, not realizing that what he's doing is a really, really bad idea.

What happens next is all up to you, Bizarrogirl.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Prosperity

Dr. Von Tesla's emails are pretty par for the course, spam and all. But there is one email from the Chief Executive of Tourism New Zealand that might catch his eye...

In it, the Chief Executive asks about marketing Prosperity as a tourist destination. Stories have gotten out and, well, the public wants to see the man who brought his kind from the brink of extinction and his city. Apparently there's even been some votes to make Prosperity one of the new-new Seven Wonders of the World, which is an accomplishment on one hand and way too much attention on the other. Agreeing to this might disturb normality in Prosperity a fair amount as tourists come in every day to witness the technology-based mini-world of Prosperity. Von Tesla would have to slam down some tourism policies if things get to be too much...

What to do?

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505
And disturbed she was, the moment his hand come upon her shoulder- she immediately froze and turned toward him.

Revealing her cracked zombie-like grey face, black incisors, wild dirty blonde hair, and inverted red eyes to the officer at full blast!

”Me hungry!” She said simply, not seeming to notice nor care about the phones recording her, as she continued to chew on the trashcan- savoring it's rich metallic taste. ”Go away!!”

She shrugs off the officer’s hand with relative ease but so far seems to not be aggressive.

Yet.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Dr. Electricus
Checking his email had interesting results, especially the spam emails, since he doesn't remember how these humans managed to find his and crack down the code for his email, but there was one that peeked his interest, which was from the Chief Executive of Tourism in New Zealand..... wait, tourism. Reading through the email and making sure to take in all the details.... it revealed.... interesting information about Prosperity.

It seemed that the public wants to make his own home, the last and only thing that reminds him of home as a tourist destination....? While it was surprising that others would even call Prosperity a new-new Seven Wonders of the World..... this would be too much for his people to handle if things are not done correctly, especially the new wave of cultures and strangers not knowing how to respect others here.

So, while it would be excellent to show the last beacon of hope to the outside world, and show how much they have gone through in the past 5 years.... it’s best to let the council and the public know about this decision and spend a week first in order to come to a final decision. Best to reply to then for now.... as he wrote:

“Chief Executive of Tourism...... it was wonderful to hear that my city has inspired others and is gaining attention due to its history, but I believe, for now, that allowing tourists from other countries into the city would disrupt the flow of the city, considering the clashing of different cultures and others not knowing how to act accordingly within our borders.

Even then, if the right tourism laws were placed, the making of this decision without notifying the council would surely diminish my reputation, making choices without the voices of the public and others, even the smartest and best leaders have to abide with the words of the public. But, we will spend a week to fully examine about this, and what laws for tourism would best fit that would not only allow others to respect our culture, but not restrict people’s freedom as well. Just know that I neither accept or reject this idea for now.....
-Dr. Electricus Von Tesla”

After finishing the email, he decided he to relax for now, as he deactivated his holographic computer..... thinking hard about what would happen the next day.

John
Damn...... waiting out here for a job is much harder than it actually is. Usually back in his world, he would just get launched right into the action and earn money after each time he performed in a match, but out here on Earth, it would probably take days, or even weeks before someone would show interest in a merc. Especially since most people either ignored him, or threw pennies at him like he was a homeless person, which was kinda correct...... but he had already built a small place to live in a abandoned warehouse, which had improved using the build tool he has.

But it was when a hooded figure rudely bumped into him, is when he was about to start a small argument right here and now, until he felt the piece of paper in his left and free hand. Welp, might as well read it, as he threw his sign behind him, a yowl from a random cat can also be heard after the thud noise was heard, as he began to read about the letter, which was just the location for a place. This might be interesting, so he decided to go to the location of the place, which was Caesar’s palace:
4ED2E403-1EC4-42DE-A720-68209D3E2B18.jpeg
After getting into the place, ‘don’t question it’, and reaching the door numbered 205, he began knocking on the door, and waiting for an response.

John Connor
JGcBTzX7YMxqiKqGlwQNg83fai5W9C0g4C_nDrFwWC7JvTS80yppHVQeJ9n6NjLCLoXizJ3HDrIp2qNFL-TQhu4YlP44S6p-z7LNVv-5EO4t82Mn5_iPgP06ObX2SPqImEYny6ND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Connor walked the streets of Pittsburg and honestly could probably “blend in” pretty easily considering he was a normal human himself.

This place seemed relatively peaceful for the year it was.

But it took some getting used to. This year still had tall skyscrapers still standing and Skynet was nowhere to be found here. If it even existed.

John found himself looking up at the skyscrapers admiring that the buildings actually were still standing.

The soldier went into a local shop and bought a beer as he tried to comprehend the situation at hand.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Banjo and Kazooie

CzT6XBy.png

Location - Amazon Forest
Status - Worried and Annoyed
Condition - Healthy

An audible, high-pitched, squawky groan could be heard from inside of Banjo's blue backpack as all the monkeys started to absolutely die from Banjo's joke. Really, even if Kazooie had found it funny, there was no way that she would have ever found it that funny!

"I knew we should've tried the lions instead..." Kazooie had muttered under her breath, hiding her face in her wing. On the outside of the backpack, Banjo had smiled and eagerly walked in to return the monkey's high five, only to wince a bit as he fell off a tree. Still, Banjo reached down and helped the monkey up onto his feet, before turning to face the rest of the monkey clan. It didn't take long for him to notice that one of their two leaders hadn't been here, of course, which made Banjo a tad suspicious. He was about to ask where they were, but then he remembered the whole part about how they couldn't speak English.

Though, Banjo didn't have time to dwell on that, because a new player soon entered the ring! Of course, neither the bear nor the bird knew what an "Umbreon" was (it had taken them a good forty-five minutes to figure out what a "Pokemon" in general was after they'd entered that tournament), but he seemed to be a friendly face nonetheless! "Yeah, I had a feeling something was up once the big guy didn't show up. Glad you know our names, though!" Banjo laughed a bit. "I didn't think that we were exactly the most popular animals around here."

"What kinda dog are you supposed to be?" Kazooie asked as her head popped out of the top of Banjo's backpack. Inexplicably, she was now sipping on what appeared to be a banana smoothie. Before the Espeon could answer, though, the monkeys began to harass the poor creature!

"Oh geez!" Banjo shouted, bringing his paws up to the top of his head as he began frantically looking around, before finally his eyes were set at his partner. "Kazooie, we've gotta do something!" He exclaimed.

"Uhhhhh...." Kazooie groaned out, before looking at her banana smoothie. After looking between that and the group of monkeys for a bit, she finally got the bright idea to just... casually toss it at them. Of course, it didn't even reach the monkeys, and just kinda pathetically landed on the ground, before spilling everywhere. "Welp... we tried!" Kazooie shrugged and attempted to hide back inside of Banjo's backpack, only for Banjo to pull her right back out.

"Kazooie! This is serious!" Banjo shouted with a sudden sense of urgency. Sighing, Kazooie nodded.

"Alright, alright!" She shouted in return, before shrouding Banjo in her two surprisingly large wings. "We only get five of these a day, so this had better be worth it!" She chided towards Banjo, though the bear didn't say anything. Instead, he merely got into the starting position...

ObviousCloseGopher-size_restricted.gif

And charged forward using Wonderwing! Assuming it was successful, it would slam right into the monkeys and send them flying off into the trees!

Oddball Team

It was just then someone, who had already followed the group, appears, said some things, and ask the Oddball Team of they are new in the city. "No, we just got here." Talavera answered, though Jared steps in to say "What he means is, yes, we are new around the city. Who might you be, by the way?"

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Harley Quinn

harley_quinn_PNG17.png

Location - Las Vegas, Nevada
Status - Interested
Condition - Healthy

Ah, Las Vegas.

What most people called the "Capital of Gambling", Harleen Quinzel called it a playground for new opportunities, new friends, and most importantly: fun! She loved the lights of the city, the bars, the parties, and just about everything a girl like her could dream for! And to make things even better, that damn clown wasn't here - or that damned bat! Her and Joker had been through before she had been sucked into this new world, of course, and time away from him was exactly what the doctor had ordered.

At the early hours of two a.m., Harley was doing what she normally did. That being, partying like a drunken animal at one of the many, many Vegas clubs. She held her drink high up in the air as her body freely moved in tune with the music, taking the occasional swig throughout her dance. Of course, there were always the occasional creepers who tried to cop a feel, but that was exactly why she kept her trusty baseball bat with her at all times. By now, she'd gotten a reputation for holding the record of dudes she'd knocked across the face with her trusty beatin' stick.

Of course, a girl couldn't sit at some party all night! She had things to do, places to see! So, with a very clear drunken wave, Harley declared a loud "adios!" to the club's patrons, kissed them all goodbye, and stumbled right on out the door, drink in hand. It was then that she made her way over to her car - her favorite red Chevrolet Camaro. She didn't waste any time in hopping in and turning the key to the ignition, placing her wine bottle in the passenger's seat.

"Now you sit nice 'n tight! Don't want you spillin' all over the seats!" She giggled to herself as she strapped the bottle down, safely nestling it inside of a seatbelt. After patting it on the top, she hummed lightly to herself and turned the volume to her radio up as loud as it could go, one of her personal favorite songs blasting through the sports car's subs.

"Alriiiight! Let's get this shit STARTED!"

With that cheer, Harley backed on out of the club's parking lot and sped down the Las Vegas streets, clearly not caring about the speed limit as she went well over it within about ten seconds. She drove down the streets with a crazed grin, laughing madly all the while. She sped down the streets, drifting corners and the like, until she heard the familiar revving of a car engine over her music. Turning it down slightly, Harley slammed her foot down on the breaks, screeching to a halt right beside Alexis. She peered through her window to see the blonde, eyes widening in curiosity as she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. 'She's kinda cute...' Quinn thought to herself. And, after another moment of staring, she would roll down her passenger seat window, before cupping her hands over her mouth to get Alexis' attention.

"HEY!!!" The drunken ex-clown Princess shouted. Once Alexis finally looked over, Harley would point her index finger downwards, indicating for Alexis to roll her window down. Once she did, Harley said, "Ya know, that car'a your's sure looks fancy! Would ya mind takin' it for a test run? Maybe in a race through these streets?" Harley snickered a bit, before... not-so-subtly winking in her direction. "I can make it worth ya while!"

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Powergirl!

CCEBA0CE-CD0D-4652-A00D-1F57E540CBF5.jpeg

Location: Somewhere in Nevada Las Vegas. Presumably above it!

She was just Supergirl with bigger boobs, Kara read on a message board once. Ever since she had arrived here five years and discovered that she was a fictional character here, she had been keeping of her fictional counterpart. And naturally the first thing people noticed were her... assets. She sighed. No use thinking about it. She had unfortunately found a couple old Deviantart ”art” of her and it still plagued her soul. So she preferred to rest here in midair, away from the inevitable catcalls and stares she was inevitably receiving, listening in on the city of sin and vice. Five years and still no villianous activity here.

London

"As far as we know, our only leads of this Whitechapel murderer are that he has only taken the lives of prostitutes within the past two years of his activity - 10 of them to be precise, with their stomachs cut open. However, we find not a trace of this bloody psychopath! Could this be a modern-day Jack the Ripper slipping past us? I doubt any of us can really sleep at night with this serial killer around!"

Needless to say, this was not the happiest news to wake up to.

Killerclown Killerclown

Interactions: None

Takumi Fujiwara
Takumi is not happy with the fact that Alisa has hung up on him. He is confused about why she did it. Perhaps she has some things to deal with besides socializing which is reasonable. However, he is more or less not happy but he will let it slide. It is rude for someone to hang up without saying goodbye. They haven't talked to each other for a long time. Whatever the case, he is a little upset but not angry.

"Did she just hang up on me? How rude..." He muttered angrily.

He keeps driving until something pops up in his head. He has a feeling that Alisa might be in danger. He is far away from Las Vegas which could take a while to return. He won't make it. He chose to return anyway. He makes a sharp U-turn to go the other way. He accelerated to the point where it could go faster but a bit slow. It is a matter of time to see what happened to Alisa.

Bruce Banner

Columbus, Ohio
Bruce was walking down the street, looking at the area around, and not totally paying attention to his surroundings. Now that he'd done a bit more exploration Bruce was at least 90% sure that this was in fact Columbus Ohio, but there were a few things that just seemed out of place. Like there were a few people that looked out of place, not that Bruce was all that surprised at a few oddballs, it wasn't exactly a perfectly normal place in the Earth that he came from anyway. The weirder part was that no one seemed to care all that much about the oddballs, they just went about their days and pretty much ignored them whereas in places Bruce was familiar with people like that would cause panic as the assumption was that they were a supervillain, or there'd at least be some organization like S.H.I.E.L.D trying to cover them up. The man who'd been covering his head with a hoodie was realizing just how odd his circumstances were when he was suddenly slammed into by some unknown force. Bruce was slapped back into a sitting position and he sucked a breath through some gritted teeth, he was pretty much an expert at staying calm and this was no big deal anyway so he wasn't too worried about the big green goliath showing up.

He looked up as his hoodie had been knocked out of position as what looked to be a teenage girl who was dressed up for some kind of Halloween party. She helped him off the ground and apologized to him for the inconvenience. Bruce accepted the help and stood up before stretching a bit.
"It's not entirely your fault, to be honest I could've been watching where I was going more carefully. I just sort of... Showed up here so I was trying to figure out what was going on" Bruce didn't really know how to explain what was going on in his head at the time.

Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Fangtooth

Serengeti National Park, Tanzania

Fangtooth was walking across the grassland when he was suddenly aware that he was not alone, the theropod turned his head towards the feeling of a presence and found a little creature standing there looking up at him. Fangtooth cocked his head to the side and scratched the underside of his jaw. What was that thing? He'd never seen anything like it, it should be noted that Fangtooth had never seen another dinosaur before so he didn't note the similarities to an ankylosaurus. Was it food? Fangtooth was kind of hungry, but then it spoke. Okay it wasn't food then, Fangtooth wasn't supposed to eat people and they could talk so he should probably extend that courtesy to the little thing. It asked Fangtooth if Fangtooth had seen its dad. If Fangtooth remembered correctly a dad was like the male version of a mom. Fangtooth didn't have one of those, he hadn't seen anything that looked like the little thing, of course moms and dads didn't have to look like their children. Fangtooth's mother didn't look like him at all. Then there was the fact Fangtooth hadn't run into anything that could speak in quite awhile and he assumed that only speaking things could be moms and dads so Fangtooth shook his head at the little thing. "No, I have not seen a... Dad. When did you last... See him"?

Fangtooth spoke with his low voice that didn't seem meant for speech, even though he didn't know the little thing and he wasn't supposed to stay around strangers, it was just so small and looked harmless. It didn't look like it'd survive on its own like Fangtooth could so he wanted to help it find its dad if he could. The advice was something his mother had taught him because it was simple sense that things did not simply disappear...except for caves apparently.
Interacting with: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Kazuma Satou
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Aqua) Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 (Basilisk) Corrosion Corrosion (Shaxx) @newyorkboys
Mentions: N/A
kazuma.jpg

"... aaaAAAAAAAHHHHH - GOUGHK!"

Kazuma Satou, the hikiNEET turned wageslave adventurer, had been enjoying the snug, peaceful seclusion of his kotatsu just a few minutes prior to his new predicament. His good mood had already turned sour by Aqua's certainly unwelcome notice that she had just landed him and the party 2.3 million Eris in the red - now that his warm pillows had been replaced by the shadowy, unforgiving concrete of a street corner, he was now really fed up.

Completely smothered in cobwebs, old receipts and crusty candy wrappers, Kazuma's back was telling him that he hit the ground hard. He felt terrible - like he'd just pulled one of his old, three-all-nighters-in-a-row gaming binges. Reeling in spinal agony, Kazuma coughed up dust and planted both palms on the ground, slowly, shakily trying to get to his feet.

"Agh...! Ah, I'm too young to have this kind of misery in my bones!” Kazuma loudly complained, though the world was still spinning far too much for him to complete the entire journey to his feet. "Just what even was that?! Urgh, I feel like how Darkness' back must feel, carrying so much... forward baggage."

Before he could let his mind wander, he felt another crushing, sharp pain come crashing down on his back, his head pirouetting even harder as the force of whatever had just struck him caused him to smack it on the pavement.

"URK - !"

For the next few seconds, all Kazuma could hear was white noise; being caught completely with his pants down, he had no opportunity to protect himself from whatever had just attacked him, and thus bore the full brunt of what he soon came to realise was a large piece of furniture - that he was now stuck underneath.

"Nrrrrrgh... oh, perfect..." Kazuma groaned, the pressure of the sofa squashing his back choking his speech ever-so-slightly. Once his ears finally stopped ringing and he could hear again, he suddenly wished the fall had turned him permanently deaf - an unfortunately all-too-familiar whine began a full-frontal assault on his poor eardrums, like somebody was dragging a cat across a chalkboard.

"...KAZUMAAAAAAAA, I STUBBED MY TOE ON THIS STUPID BUILDIIIIIING!"

Kazuma sighed to himself, completely dejected at this point. This so-called Goddess could lose everything she owns, and the first thing she'd do is complain about her broken nail! He was about to speak up - as an adventurer, he'd at least be capable of lifting a sofa from the top of him once he got his bearings, but then...

Aqua collapsed on the sofa on top of Kazuma, causing a few painful cracks to emit from his poor back along with a muffled yelp in agony. He desperately wanted to chew Aqua up and spit her back out again for being such a dunce - AGAIN - but Kazuma was under such a huge pile of furniture and garbage that there was no chance that anyone could hear him.

Is this how I die again? Kazuma thought. Oh, man, this is even more embarrassing than how I died the first time! How am I gonna show my face to Eris in the afterlife?!

Just as Kazuma was about to start crying and thinking of ways to justify his humiliating death to Eris, he heard a booming, authoritative voice from somewhere up above, before Kazuma heard a terrifying CRASH, followed by intense ground tremors that, for a moment, he was sure would cause some of the furniture on top of him to slide off and crush his head. Through a tiny gap left by the furniture, Kazuma could see some of the figure that had come to address them - he was very imposing, standing far taller than the Goddess he had a bone to pick with, and dressed in some kind of futuristic white and orange armour.

"PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!! KEEP IT DOWN!!!"

Thank you! Finally, someone else with functioning ears!
Kazuma thought. Honestly, after adventuring with her for so long, he had almost gotten used to Aqua's whining and had nearly forgotten just how loud she could be - for a complete stranger, it must be agonising. Kazuma nodded underneath his tomb, empathising with the man. He wanted to profusely apologise for the trouble the archpriest had gotten them into again, but he was 99% sure they didn't even know he was under the furniture.

Figuring he would be stuck under the sofa until Aqua moved her lazy behind, Kazuma began to get comfortable. He relaxed a little, and prepared to even take a little nap - blanking out the conversation Aqua was having with whatever new enemy she had just made, right until his eyes once again felt the burning sun, and the suffocating pressure on his back was finally lifted. His stomach scraped harshly against the ground as he was pulled from underneath his tomb.

Freedom!

"Auugh...! Eris, don't laugh! I-I don't even know what happened! There was a vortex, and then I got dragged through, and then - !" Kazuma began, before actually taking the moment to realise that he wasn't dead after all.

"... Oh. Ah, you have to be kidding me! Why can't I just spend some time with Eris instead of being sent back here?! Is a little downtime too much to ask?!" Kazuma complained, this time actually being able to drag himself to his feet. He quickly took in his surroundings to locate his saviour, and unfortunately, not only was it Aqua who finally decided to get off the damn sofa - he was sure she’d try to hold that over his head to get him to pay her debt - but it was also this oddly armoured, midget-turtle creature - which, considering where Kazuma came from, was strangely not an uncommon sight.

The moment Kazuma stood up straight, before he even had a chance to properly thank his actual saviour and scold Aqua for trapping him there, Aqua did her classic move of leaping into his arms and crying, as she usually did whenever she was saved from whatever trouble she managed to get herself into.

"There you are, Kazuma! I thought I'd lost you!!" Aqua sobbed, gripping Kazuma tightly as she blubbered about being stuck with the mean and scary men in armour - what she didn’t realise, however, was that her tears were thoroughly soaking Kazuma’s clothes, grossing him out in no small part.

Yeah-yeah-yeah! Sure, sure, Aqua, just... watch it! Kazuma protested, trying to keep his mouth shut as much as possible lest her high-velocity tears accidentally make their way into his mouth.

Before he could get a chance to calm down this emotional train wreck of a Goddess, her mood flipped from pure relief to unfiltered anger, just like that. Completely in shock and being shaken by the collar, Kazuma could barely understand just what Aqua was blabbering about now - but as soon as he heard her accuse him of “trying to look up my skirt“, Kazuma had just about enough of this charade. Without hesitation, Kazuma smacked Aqua upside the head with his fist in an attempt to get her to shut up and focus.

Oh, snap out of it! Give me a break! Kazuma began, clenching his fist close to his chest. Are you an idiot? Did you already forget what just happened to get us here in the first place? Why the hell would I do that now of all times?! I don’t care how upset you are over that stupid letter, just get your crap together and focus on the matter at hand! In case you didn’t notice, it’s kind of a big problem! Kazuma cried, sighing loudly once he hammered the point home.

Turning back around to face the two figures that came to investigate, Kazuma gave an amicable wave.
Hey, I’m really sorry about that. She has a knack for getting herself into trouble. She just can’t help it. Kazuma began, pointing a thumb towards the troublemaking Goddess. I’m Kazuma. That thing over there is Aqua. He finished, before taking a moment to look around at just where the hell he was.

Unless the villagers had reverse-engineered the Japanese technology he gave to them and put it to use overnight, then he certainly wasn’t back home. Heck, he wasn’t even sure this was the same planet. It was all so foreign, and yet, so familiar to him... could it...?

... So, wait - do either of you know just where we are? What is this, anyway?! Some kind of kidnapping? Slavery ring? I swear, you don’t want me! I’m a total shut-in! I don’t exercise at all! I’ll be no use! Kazuma hurriedly explained, fully aware of the beads of nervous sweat beginning to gather on his brow. Shaking his head and pulling himself together, he glanced over his shoulder at the pile of his poor furniture and where they had just been dragged in from.

I don’t know if you guys saw what just happened, but do you know any way we can get back out from the other side of that time-rift-thing? I know one thing, and we sure aren’t from here. If we don’t get back, our home is probably gonna be repossessed to pay off somebody’s avalanche of debt. He explained. If anything, they didn’t look like they belonged either - maybe they weren’t the only ones?

- Lucinda the Witch -
Interactions: Open
--------------------------------

In the dim light of the city, an orange-haired woman walked through the streets. Her red eyes seemed to be searching, trying to find something. A magical aura radiated off her, somehow managing to draw the attention of some. She didn't mind.

That woman's name was Lucinda. Or, known by many, as Lucinda the Witch.
Bad karma usually came with a nickname like that, as many view Witches as evil. She wasn't evil, but Lucinda didn't mind being a bit intimidating. If anything, that was a bonus. It kept people she didn't want to deal with away.

Now, back onto the topic of her current search.
Having magic, Lucinda could sense auras. Sometimes they were good, other times they were bad.
Right now, she could sense an overwhelming amount of bad auras. It wasn't a good thing.

She continued to walk through the streets.
Streets she had never felt safe in.
Streets where she forced herself to call home.
Streets of the city of sin.

The streets of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Last edited:
Alisa McNish

Mood: Being Bored
Interaction: Oddball Team & Corvette Driver

Alisa will hear a four cylinder & V8 engines driving near the small group right before it shows a white Honda Civic & a yellow Corvette, after the cars were parked to the side it shows who the driver of the Corvette is. The female will look at a man with slender-looking glasses & a t-shirt that says 'Otsuki Racing Team' when he said about her GT-R right before saying with a smirk "Well, I'll be damned. My GT-R is always looked sexy for me but I really like that 'Vette of yours too, man." She says that in a boyish voice while leaning on the hood of her GT-R while looking at the Corvette driver, hoping to have a positive response from the male as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back