• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Basilix
After freeing the male from underneath the couch, the man was actually conscious, and complained about something, probably someone named Eris, before being hugged by the female with blue hair who called the now names Kazuma by his name, along with some crying and complaining about both him and the other armored figure mean and scary, to which he can relate, because he wasn’t sure why he was scary looking, but not about the mean part......... and that’s when all hell let lose, as the female began shaking Kazuma by the collar, while screaming out many words from her mouth that.... didn’t really make sense considering the current situation.

He just sigh for now, because it was clear the female had some screws loose inside her head... wherever it is. But at least Kazuma’s brain was still working in that noggin of his, as he smacked some sense into the head of the female, speaking to her about what caused them to get there in the first place and something about a letter. Kazuma then apologize to both him and the other figure, and once again said his name, which wasn’t needed since he already recalled it, and the other being called Aqua..... well he called her a thing instead of a person, but he didn’t really care much at all.

Kazuma would have some beads of sweat form on his forehead as he spoke about this being some sort of slavery / kidnapping ring.....? To which he nodded no, because even though he hasn’t been here for long, Basilix was pretty sure nothing of that caliber was here in the city. Kazuma would then continue to speak about rifts and such, and needing to go back home to pay off some bills or something related to that, talking how they are not citizens of the city, which kinds made sense. Quickly nodding no, he responded to Kazuma by saying “I believe I am in the ssssame boat asss well Kazuma..... for I am assslo a sstranger to thessse partss... with little memory left inssside my head. Mosst of which are my combat ssskillss and my name... Captain Basilix of the Koopatrol, but I don’t remember much more other than the name. At leasst your ssstill lucky to have your memoriesss..... but maybe we can assk the other armored figure here of where we are.” As he turned to face the much taller figure here, waiting for an response from him... while also tapping his feet while waiting.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Corrosion Corrosion Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Stanley

... Whatever life he lives, it will be his, and that was all he needed to know. It was, perhaps, the only thing worth knowing. Stanley stepped through the open door. Stanley felt the cool breeze upon his skin, the feeling of liberation, the immense possibility of the new path before him. This was exactly the way, right now, that things were meant to happen. And Stanley was happy...

Ahem. And Stanley was happy...

The Narrator sighed. Oh dear Stanley, what did you do? Did you even do anything wrong? It's supposed to fade to black by now, and tadaa, you got the Freedom Ending, this—this isn't in the script, it can't be... The Narrator flipped through the script. Yep. Right here, fade to black, game restarts; is this a bug? In my story? You wait right there, Stanley, I'll jump in the back and see if I can fix this mishap. A metal plate crashed against the floor. Hmm... A screw twisted off, followed by sparks. Oh dear... Is that wire supposed to bend like that? Am I even doing this in the right place?

Then, before Stanley, a portal opened, warping the world around it.

What on Earth was that? Did I fix it, Stanley? ... That... is that even an asset of my story? Er, Stanley, while I try to understand what's going on, you should stay as far away from that portal as possible. The Narrator let off an exasperated sigh. Alright, let's see here... Photocopier... Desk... Hallway_Wall... Stan-Stanley?! Stanley, get away from that! It's dangerous! I mean, I have no idea what it is or what it does, but get away from it! Actually, why don't you restart? We can save so much time if you restar—What in the blazes are you doing, Stanley?! Stop! Stop! Sto—

Along the streets of Columbus, Ohio, a portal opened and closed within seconds, leaving a nondescript man in its absence. Stanley took a curious gaze at the foreign surroundings.

No, no, no, this isn't right at all! This wasn't even in the files, last time I checked! And that was not too long ago! Right. That's it. I'm restarting. You're not exploring this bug any further. I suppose you'll have to get the Freedom Ending again, Stanley.

... Um... Stanley, it's... It's not letting me restart...

Stanley tried leaning against the wall of a building, only to recoil out of shock. He gazed at his hands, which felt an entirely unfamiliar sensation: touch.

Wha—? Stanley, since when could you move around that much? It's more... human-like... Oh, oh no... Stanley, listen to me, something's gone terribly wrong. Somehow, we've ended up in the real world! You're real, now! I'm real! But do you know what isn't real, now, Stanley? That's right: My script! My story! The setting is supposed to take place in an office where all your co-workers have mysteriously vanished, and now you're in a beautiful street of somewhere in the world where there's another person within 10 feet of you! This is an utter disaster, Stanley! We must return to my story as soon as possible!

But... How should we go about this? Ah, yes, of course! I've brought up a guide for when you are lost. I'm sure if we follow these steps, we'll get back to my story!

Try to return to a familiar location if within a reasonable distance... Unreasonable distance, I'll say. Do not go too far off your original route. If still lost, stay put. Rescuers will most likely find you within 24 hours. Hear that, Stanley? Stay put! Blow your whistle to signal that you are in trouble and you need help. Do you know how to whistle, Stanley? Of course not. Stay warm and dry. Put on extra clothing to avoid hypothermia. That sounds important. Build a fire to keep warm and to help with your rescue. Perhaps you can find a barrel fire made by some bum? Drink plenty of water. Do not let yourself get dehydrated. Purify the water from natural resources. Shouldn't be too hard Seek some shelter for protection and comfort. Eat foods to keep your energy. Some berries, plants, and insects can be eaten safely. If injured, first aid should be administered as necessary. I don't know about you, Stanley, but this doesn't explain how to ensure a safe return to my story.

Oh, wait! This looks promising! S-T-O-P. Stop, think, observe and plan. Let's stop for now, Stanley, and observe the surroundings. Tall buildings, streets, people... It could be anywhere, for crying out loud! How could—Wait, that electric sign up there! Columbus, Ohio... How the hell did we get from the office building to Columbus, Ohio?! Okay, that's enough, Stanley, we need to cool down and plan. For your survival, it would be beneficial to leech off of other's kindness. Maybe someone such as, oh, I don't know, that teenage girl and that hooded man across the street? They look trustworthy to me.

Stanley ran over to the two.

Go on, Stanley, shamefully ask them for help! Leech off whatever you can! Guilt is only temporary!

And he introduced himself in a rather... unorthodox way...

1595819822375.png

I... What in... Use your mouth, Stanley! Speak! This is too embarrassing for me to watch... Oh dear, we'll be lucky if they at least saw him exit that portal...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star) Yahhah Yahhah (Bruce)

Attachments

• 1595819802056.png
    1595819802056.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
Aqua

Location - Manhattan, New York City
Status - Eager
Condition - Healthy

All it took to snap Aqua out of the rage induced shaking fit she'd trapped Kazuma in was the quick bonk he'd struck her head with. Immediately, her grip loosened on his collar until she'd let go, holding onto the spot that he'd hit.

ZzXqPtnX.jpg

Of course, this resulted in more tears from the goddess, though this time they were in much smaller quantity than what she'd been displaying previously. Instead, she just let out a not exactly quiet yet not exactly ear-piercing either, whine while she rubbed the slightly aching bump on her head. A few globs of tears leaked down from her ducts, rolling down her cheeks before staining the sidewalk below her feet. This continued up until she was called a "thing" by Kazuma, at which case Aqua snapped out of her crying, and instead shouted,

"H-hey! I'm not a thing! I'm a goddess!"

Then, however, her eyes widened as she heard Kazuma mention a slavery ring. Was that what this place was? Honestly, with all the tears and the anger and the... well, extremely bustling streets around her, Aqua was a bit too preoccupied to pay attention to the entire conversation, and rather she just heard bits and pieces of it. So, as Kazuma was asking them how to get home, Aqua had already collapsed to her knees in front of the two armored individuals, interlocking her fingers as she started begging for her life.

"P-please don't kidnap me and put me in your slavery ring!! I-I'm a goddess, and doing such things to a goddess would bring bad luck!" Her eyes happened to be looking up when Basilix shook his head, indicating a "no", which caused Aqua to pause for a moment, and then sigh in relief. "Oh, thank goodness!" She exclaimed, before hearing the turtle out. "Oh, you lost your memory?" Aqua asked, tilting her head to the side a bit. Before even waiting for Kazuma's input, Aqua smiled and grabbed Kazuma's hand, before throwing both of their hands into the air. "Well, Kazuma and I will help you get your memories back! I'm sure there's something here that'll trigger them, after all!" She exclaimed jovially.

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Corrosion Corrosion

Star Butterfly

magical_princess_from_another_dimension.png

Location - Columbus, Ohio
Status - Confused
Condition - Healthy

Star would still awkwardly blush as Bruce tried to assure her that it was more his fault, before laughing nervously in response, holding up her hands and waving them slightly. "No, really, it's more my fault than anything!" Star insisted. "I just really need to watch where I'm going more often!" She said, though when he explained how he was just thrown here without any explanation, Star held up her hand and waved away his concern.

2bddfd9a5400685db1b783e21a1010b6.jpg

"Pfft... don't worry! That kinda thing happens all the time here! You'll fit right in!" She said almost too nonchalantly, especially considering the subject matter. Before he could really formulate a reply, Star was already holding out her hand, offering Bruce a handshake. "I'm Star Butterfly, by the way!" Not long after, though, a strange... person had appeared, and started contorting his body in a really... odd fashion.

star_butterfly___confused_by_radiosparks_dbxedle-150.png

"Uhhhh..... are you okay?" The blonde girl asked. She was almost tempted to join in with whatever weird dance this guy was trying to do... but it was just so strange.

Yahhah Yahhah StaidFoal StaidFoal

Oddball Team

"Alisa, are you sexuality attracted to your own car? Cause that's kind of hot." Talavera asked. "Can't you be stupid somewhere else, Talavera?" Devonecia bluntly asked her idiot acquaintance. "I don't know where can I be stupid, but I know this is the right place to be dumb." Talavera answered, much to Devonecia's disappointment.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

maxresdefault.jpg
7bb0875e53677644549e246dfa59599f.jpg
Alexis Lykanth
Las Vegas, Nevada
Interaction: Harley ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ), Unknown Racer ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

After that pretty embarrassing show she accidentally managed to pull off, the Blonde girl expected and kinda hoped the rest of this trip was normal.

It wasn't. At first, looking around, she noticed that someone with a Civic had been following her for God knows how long and no matter what she did, they wouldn't leave. However, things get worse. Eventually, a someone else with a decked out Camaro also decides to follow her. I guess owning a decked out Supra isn't the best way to fit in with the crowd.
The Camaro Having pulled up next to her revealed her identity as a pretty hot girl with an odd hairstyle like her. She signaled her to roll her window down, so she did. She heard her offer and...yep, street race! At first, Alexis would totally shoot down this idea and leave so she could continue to live a pretty normal life. She also sounded sober to the looks of it, so probably not the best of ideas to race her. However, in this oddly specific case scenario, with the Civic tailing her and this girl wanting to race...

Maybe she could take 2 birds with one stone, and also she winked at her, giving a few dirty thoughts in her head, making her a bit red, leaving her a bit...excited. After a bit of decision making, Alexis had her answer. "Alright then, mate. Let's do this." She responded with her New Zealand accent. She got ready to go off, also secretly activating her speed in the dire situation she needed to. With all of her preparation ready, she was ready to race.​

Last edited:
Alisa McNish
tear in the multiverse.jpg
tear.jpg

Mood: Being Boyish
Interaction: Oddball Team, Corvette Driver

Alisa chuckles a bit after she hears Talavera about she thinks that she is sexually attracted to her GT-R but she said while smirking a bit"Well, I don't sexually attracted to my GT-R but I like some cute girls to have fun with all the time. But here in Vegas, there is so many cute girls to play with & having some girly stuff to do with but I am always stay boyish & I don't ever have a girlfriend with any of them, I just have some flirting to do as usual." She smirked while trying to light a cigarette & smokes out of her problems away while fixing her jacket in a rebellious way as possible, Alisa will turn around at Devonecia & scoffs a bit saying "I mean your temper needs to calmed down a bit, eh??? You're really like The Collector now, he's always having some temper problems whenever I stole a supercar or an hypercar that is sold illegally to some cartels or big syndicates all over the world."

Oddball Team

"Cute girls? I've always wanted to meet one." Talavera said before Alisa makes her comment on Devonecia's temper. "And is that your concern? Really? And who that fuck is this Collector, really? Collector of things I don't give a shit about?" She replied rudely.

Alisa McNish
tear in the multiverse.jpg
tear.jpg

Mood: Ignoring Devonecia
Interaction: Oddball Team

Alisa shrugs as she tries to ignore Devonecia's reply when she will put on her headphones onto her head right before she plays her playlist again & hands out a cigarette to Jared saying "Here, wanna be friends??? If your sister is trusting me now so here is your gift, I have an lighter if you don't have one here it is." She hands out Jared her lighter in order to have some group that is trustworthy now when she tries to hand Jared a cigarette & her lighter, Devonecia asked her about who is The Collector & said "Well, The Collector is a person that runs Las Vegas with an iron fist. He tries to shut down the street racing scene here & he had some goons called The House, he also had some deals with some crooked yet corrupt cops of the Las Vegas Police to shut down the leagues. & he sold some supercars or hypercars illegally by sending a ship with shipping crates full of supercars or hypercars to the buyers whoever it is a drug cartel boss or a boss of a powerful syndicate all over the world. & I just heard that he could potentially an McLaren Speedtail right around tonight to his new buyer of some sort, so I could need some help tonight. Y'all in the job???"

Last edited:

Oddball Team

"Sounds like the right kind of person who deserves a can of whoop ass." Devonecia responded just Alisa hands a cigarette to Jared. "I don't smoke, but my sister does." He said before taking the cigarette and lighter anyway and hands them to his sister. "Yeah, thanks..." She reluctantly said before she starts smoking.

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Las Vegas, Nevada
Interaction: Suspicious person in the crowd ( CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow )

So far this place seemed...fancy? Grimmjow had never seen a place with such lights, cars, people and tall buildings. Then again, he had never been outside of Karakura Town, as he was always doing who knows what in Hueco Mundo. Heck, he only managed to figure out where this place was by seeing it on T.V. and the occasional Karakura town Civilian talk about it before raiding it. It was a new experience for him and he had to adapt to what may be his new life. It's disappointing to him that he has to put his powers to rest due to the lack of supernatural beings, but then again, he could take Aiden's place as God of this new world.

Pfft, how boring he thinks to himself. He would much rather earn that spot than take it without effort. It sucks that his list for battle couldn't be solve here...or could it? In the crowd, everyone looks normal, reeking of basic human, however, there was one person in the crowd that simply didn't fit in. He could detect his power and yes, it definitely wasn't normal. With his power radiating, he could track him down and what he found was a strange man with Purple Skin and a trenchcoat. He definitely had power in him, a power that he deemed worthy.
Grimmjow_Grin.jpg
The blue haired man smiled at this revelation, and thought perhaps maybe this world wasn't just filled with garbage. Could there have been others like him in this world? The meat possibility made Grimmjow happy as he approached the man. "Hey, you! Yeah you!" He directs his finger to the man. "You ain't normal, aren't you? I can feel your power. Now, are you willing to have a sparing match? Not like you have a choice, your gonna fight me anyway." He sneered, grinning menacingly. He prepared for a match, readying to possibly go all out in this city if needed to excite himself.​

Hirako, Shinji
Open for interaction

"Hmm..." The Soul Reaper thought out loud. He looked down...well up for him at the city presented to him. It seemed busy, crawling with life and cars and buildings to rival the amount of souls in Soul Society. All the buildings and the words seemed foreign, yet familiar at the same time. He didn't know where he was, as he suddenly appeared here after deciding to take a short nap after doing some captain duties in Gotei 13. Now, he's stuck in what he thinks is the middle of no where scouting the city for any possible clues to where this place could be upside down.

Yep, Upside-down. Literally.
e3fb406ecfe97c0ad155486358df777c281fc89c_hq.jpg
"Nah. I don't recognize any of these buildings. It's definitely not Soul Society, not Karakura Town, not even Japan maybe. Maybe I'm in foreign soil, but where exactly and how did I get here?" He asks himself, continuing in his search, taking a water bottle with him and taking a stroll around the city for clues of his possible location. Eventually, he lands on top of a building, unsheathes his sword and attempts to open the Senkeimon, the door to Soul Society. Nothing. "Not even the Senkeimon works? Does that mean Soul Society... doesn't exist?" He asks himself, shocked on the revelation. "No, that can't be right. It has to exist somewhere! Think, Shinji, think!" Shinji thinks for any possible answer, to no avail. Then he thinks of what he believes is a bizarre answer. "Could this be a alternate universe? That would explain me awakening in this new world...and the failure of the Senkeimon." He considers the possibility while having a stakeout on the roof of a building. Zoom out!
Global Vanguard Headquarters.

Matoi, Ryuko
Open for Interaction

"What is this place?" Ryuko asks herself, looking at the city's bright lights and vastness. She was just about to go kill her evil mother with her friends and sister when all of a sudden she and Senketsu were suddenly sucked into a wormhole that appeared under her feet. When she awoke, She had her normal street clothes on and Senketsu and the others where nowhere to be seen.
438266e9aa4487c7d06e5aeb6318e32f.jpg
"This doesn't look anything like Honnōji Academy, heck, it doesn't even look like Japan! Where is everyone?" She exclaimed, looking around a bit more. She was clearly confused in her current situation. "S-Senketsu?" She rubbed her hands against her body, feeling her normal street clothes as opposed to Senketsu. "Great. I don't even have Senketsu. Well... I should look around, I guess. See if I can find someone I know." She says to herself, walking in the sidewalk, hoping to encounter at someone who could answer that question for her. It doesn't look like any of these guys have any special abilities. Good thing for Ryuko, as the last time that happened, all the citizens of Honnoji got their minds controlled by life fibers and, well it's not full saving that many people from what you thought was your crazy ass headmaster.​

Last edited:
Shaxx didn't exactly look very happy with Aqua promptly having another tantrum (not like anyone could tell with his helmet on), which of course wasn't helped by the sudden appearance of an armoured bipedal turtle. Before he could start yelling again, the 'goddess' reached into the couch and pull out a teenage boy dressed in green, who kept mentioning Eris for some reason. Shaxx had no idea how he even knew Eris in the first place. Then the two of them were yelling at each other.

The Crucible handler was very quickly losing his patience, not helped by Aqua immediately, and once again, throwing another tantrum. Her shrill screams were grinding on his ears. Now she was crying and begging not to be kidnapped and put in some slave ring, or something like that. It made little sense to the former Warlord.

"What are you blathering about? I told you to KEEP IT DOWN!!!" Shaxx yelled at her. "What's all this about a slavery ring, huh? Do look like I know what you're talking about?!"

However, he was interrupted by a deep chuckle from behind him. He turned to see a Titan exiting the building and climbing down the stairs. He wore a plumed helmet reminiscent of the ones the ancient Greeks wore, and its visor was a vertical slit that glowed violet. There were spikes on his armour, and on his chestplate was the Roman numerals XIV.

2019_Season_of_Dawn_NPC_03.0.jpg

SAINT-14
The Tower, New York City
Global Vanguard Headquarters

"Come now, Shaxx, there's no need to yell," Saint-14 calmly told the Crucible handler, his voice deep and accented. "I am sure that this is a simple misunderstanding."

"These two are disturbing the peace!" Shaxx argued, before pointing to Aqua. "This one in particular has the most annoying screams I have ever heard of."

"I do not think that you have the moral high ground here, given yourself," Saint replied smoothly. "After all, it is not like you're any softer."

"What do you mean? This is how I always talk!"

"Exactly," Saint folded his arms. "Perhaps I should handle this."

Shaxx shook his head. "No, I'm not finished yet!"

"Fine, then," Saint leaned forwards. "But only if you sing that little song of yours."

"What?!' Shaxx cried. "I refuse! And I told you, it's not my song, it's Eris'!"

Saint grinned under his famous helm. "Then you will let me handle this?"

Realising that he was outmatched, Shaxx finally backed off. "Fine. I'll be upstairs, organising today's Crucible matches. As always," he turned around and engaged Lift, floating upwards and disappearing into the window he came from.

With him gone, Saint turned to the pair of adventurers. "I apologise for that," he said. "Shaxx does not know a volume softer than yelling."

He looked to the two of them. Aqua was the blue-haired girl and self-proclaimed 'goddess', and Kazuma was the boy, who looked rather normal. A couch was behind them. "I see that you are new arrivals, yes?" Saint asked, before spreading his arms wide. "Well, then, in that case, I welcome you to New York City! Perhaps you have heard of it, perhaps you have not. If you have, I will say that this is a very different one from the one you know, as is this world."

He lowered his arms. "You must have many questions, and they will be answered," he turned to head back inside. "Come, into the Tower. I will explain. You may leave the couch outside. The Frames will take care of it."

Last edited:
Bruce Banner

Columbus, Ohio

Bruce just kind of stood there and listened to the girl insist that it was more her fault. Bruce just sort of internally shrugged and went with that, not wanting to start that kind of disagreement. When he explained his circumstances he lifted an eyebrow at the girl's explanation that that was just something that happened. Bruce supposed that that explained all of the oddballs that seemed to be walking along the streets, although he was kind of hoping for a better explanation then that but to be completely honest he didn't know what he was expecting. That was when the girl introduced herself as Star Butterfly, Bruce took her hand shake calmly, he should probably introduce himself. He wasn't sure if he should give out his full name though... He hadn't been recognized and attacked by any authorities though so maybe he'd come to some place where Bruce Banner didn't exist. That may be kind of nice in all honesty. "The name's Bruce" Bruce introduced himself deciding to go the more cautious route.

That was when Bruce was aware of another presence, a guy just sort of walked up and did some form of... interpretive dance. The girl asked him if he was okay. Bruce just blinked a bit as he looked at the man's antics.
"Alright then, were you... spelling out the word Stanley in yoga poses"? Bruce guessed looking at the man in confusion. Bruce Banner had seen a lot of things in his time, he'd met gods, traveled through time, and dealt with aliens, but this... Was at least one of the weirdest things he'd seen someone do.

Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore StaidFoal StaidFoal

Basilix
Before he spoke about his lack of memory, Aqua said something about not wanting to be a slave and enslaving a goddess would bring bad-luck, until the fact of his ‘no’ and went back to normal....... weird. She then questioned about Basilix’s lack of memory, and before he knew it, she grabbed Kazuma’s hand and put it into the air as she and Kazuma (mostly her to be exact) offered to help him get his memories back. “Uh..... thanksss for the offer I guesssss.” as he kinda accepted the offer, since he would be trying anything at this point, but was not really sure if these were the best people for helping an amnesiac.

But the armored figure continued to yell about Aqua’s complaining and such, not even going more quiet than a scream. But, an another towering armored figure with a different style and armor came outside, and began scolding the now named Shaxx. After a bit of time spent, the Shaxx began go back inside the building by floating upwards to a nearby window and disappearing inside. The Newer figure then apologized for his comrade, before saying to the two if they were new arrivals, but he nodded his head either way even if he wasn’t spoken to. He then properly introduced them to the now named New York City, before beginning to speak about them having many questions and answers to them questions, before telling them to head inside the tower.

While he was reluctant at first, and didn’t want to go at first, but he had no other choice and probably wouldn’t get any more help walking around doing nothing. Slowly heading inside The tower, beginning to take in the sights inside and what he might notice that would be interesting.
Corrosion Corrosion thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

F-twul9CBNYJAeYm24LHQ362bFzlcLD9678Awaw2KgSKt0B5nuDI5v9dHB8nOD_gcSAx2lIvB7-yEoelu3p9ixzIUMbQp3lDUQTUC2775YHuAdirYf7sYJJnv8gzIIUln6_hO7Gh

Bardock

1595810667539.png

Open for Interaction
Heading toward >>> Grimmjaw and strange purple creature)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saiyan named Bardock appeared in what seemed like the middle of a nighttime area unlike anything he'd ever seen in his lifetime. Flashing lights, lights, technology on screens and so much more he had never seen anywhere back on Planet Vegeta/Plant.

He was frankly surprised this place still survived but he must of been on some other planet Terra (Earth).

His scouter immediately flashed with alien numbers reading higher and higher and it pointed in the direction of the two power levels.

"Huh? I didn't know a planet like this held such high power levels."

He sped toward the strange power levels (Grimmjaw and the other power level nearby) immediately excited he would get a fight here.

The Saiyan eyed the crowds down below as there was the other man and the creature nearby.

"Hm... So that's where the power levels came from.."

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Harley Quinn

harley_quinn_PNG17.png

Location - Las Vegas
Status - Excited
Condition - Healthy

Harley's excited grin would only widen even more so as the blonde girl accepted her offer for a race. "Alright..." Harley began as she leaned out the window, her arm dangling out beside the red door. "First one to Caesar's Palace has to buy the other a drink!" With that, Harley would roll up her window and turn forward, before turning to the passenger's seat and lifting up her precious liquor by the neck, and taking one large sip from it. With a sigh of satisfaction, the ex-clown princess of crime nestled it safely behind the straps of her seat, and then slammed her foot down on the gas pedal, speeding off towards Caesar's Palace.

SpeedHunters73 SpeedHunters73 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Stanley

Look, Stanley, I understand that you're excited with all these new, human sensations and with how... odd... you can contort them, but now is not the time for this! Right now, we are in the real world in Ohio! Far from the story! Everything I want depends on you doing things right! There's absolutely no way at all this lady and gentleman can interpret what you're...

Somehow, the hooded man understood your... particular movements. It's too late to back out now, Stanley, you will see this interaction to the end. Though I have an unpleasant feeling about the consequences of my words.

Stanley gave a thumbs up to Star and Bruce, then pointing to himself. Using a finger, he then drew a large circle in the air in front of him, before grabbing his forehead and neck. He then motioned his hands out through the circle. After that, he pointed all around himself, to the surroundings, before giving a shrug.

The Narrator began scribbling something over a piece of paper.
Oh, don't mind me, Stanley, this spectacle is one for the ages. Keep up whatever you're doing; I'm now wondering if there actually is something we can do to get back.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Star) Yahhah Yahhah (Bruce)

Last edited:
London

"As far as we know, our only leads of this Whitechapel murderer are that he has only taken the lives of prostitutes within the past two years of his activity - 10 of them to be precise, with their stomachs cut open. However, we find not a trace of this bloody psychopath! Could this be a modern-day Jack the Ripper slipping past us? I doubt any of us can really sleep at night with this serial killer around!"

Needless to say, this was not the happiest news to wake up to.

Killerclown Killerclown

Colonel Benjamin Wilkins struggled to work his television. Ever since he arrived in this bloody world he had to learn how to use all of these modern devices, with varying results. it only took a small glance in his flat's kitchen to prove that. He had burned many pieces of toast on that bloody pop-up toaster of his. As he messed with his TV, his mind was focusing on one thought, Major Diego Vasquez, his arch-enemy. He knew Vasquez had followed him to this new world, but he and his horrid collection of nefarious allies haven't reared their heads yet. But, knowing Vasquez, he would soon, and The Colonel wanted to be there to catch him.

As he switched through the channels, his attention was suddenly caught by one phrase,
Whitechapel
As he watched the newscast, a determined, serious look glanced across his face. So, it appears that some evil bloke out there is continuing the legacy of Jack The Ripper, a killer that the Colonel never got around to investigate back then. Now, another Jack The Ripper was lose in Whitechapel, and the Colonel would not stand for it. As the Colonel put on a rather old fashioned looking-jacket and his ever present black derby hat, he pulled out his flip=phone, one of the few devices he was actually skilled at using and dialed the number for a certain comrade of his. He worked for the British Federal Agency Of Security Investigation. The Colonel himself was a amateur, but he counted this ally as a sort of partner, a rather chatty one, but a partner none the less. As he rushed out of his tenement, he said into the out-of-date cellphone,

" Please put Sergeant Claptrap on the phone. It is quite an emergency. Say that The Colonel wishes to speak to him."
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Sg. Claptrap
Ah...,, the city of London, a great and wonderful place for the last 3 years he spent here in the city of Big Ben. And his job was even better, because it included the thing he does best other than relaxing and telling stories that are not really relevant to a situation, which is to both fight and solve some mysteries as well, but mostly fighting, and it’s been the best three years of his life. Well, it would have been better, if there wasn’t a goddamn two year old case about some modern day Jack The Ripper going out and killing over 10 prostitutes over the years. And while they may have not be well liked in the public, they were still innocents that could have been living their lives in jail or as a free person if it wasn’t for this killer.

He was currently in his office in the main building of British Federal Agency Of Security Investigation, currently watching the news clip about the so called Jack the Killer, watching it over and over again, hearing those damned words..... Two years.. but he shouldn’t really focus too much, and snapped out of it when his nearby phone rang on his desk. Picking it up, he already saw who it was, the Colonel.... time to get serious now. Picking up the phone, which a advance screen phone, he said to the Colonel behind the phone and said “So..... you also saw the news report about the Modern Jack the Killer. I guess you also want to go after him now.... well, let’s talk about where we need to go first in order to start our case, maybe with one of the newer crime scenes I suggest, but it’s up to you...” as he waited for a response on the other side of the phone.
Killerclown Killerclown

"Indeed i have Sergeant Trap, indeed I have. I was pursuing that insidious Spaniard Vasquez and his gaggle of horrific goons, but this is far more important!"

Every time The Colonel spoke to you, he had always brought up that same named. Major Diego Vasquez, as The Colonel described him, seemed to be a boogeyman, masterminding some of the most elaborate, and most insidious crimes in The Colonel's homeworld. Now, The Colonel suspected he was here. But, there hasn't been any solid evidence that he had followed his enemy, at least not yet. The Colonel then let's out a grunt and says,

"Yes, we shall meet at the last crime scene. Brilliant idea Sergeant, simply smashing!"
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Sg. Claptrap
Ah, even when talking about an another topic, his partner always find a way to bring Major Diego Vasquez into the topics they spoke about. But who cares about that for now, they have a case to solve.... as The Colonel spoke about his idea being a great one, to which he responded with “Save the compliments for later, we got a case to solve, and time is of the essence here if we can track and detect where this Modern Jackie would strike next. So, let me search up the place of the most recent crime scene and then we head over there.... hold up, this might take a sec...” as he went over to his desk, sitting on the customized seat made just for him, and opened the laptop left there.

There, he began searching for the newest Jack The Ripper crime scene, looking for any pieces of information that might be useful here.
Killerclown Killerclown Crow Crow

The crime scene depicted a woman, dead on the floor and her outline covered by chalk. Her stomach was opened, and it looks like something - or someone - was in it for a period, evidenced by how it was a bit stretched. Something else to note was that her chest was opened then stitched.

The blood had dried overnight, and was but a stain on the floor.

Much like some prior cases, some who were in the surrounding area at the time of the crime and about on these dangerous streets had poisoned lungs from inhaling what was previously inferred as highly concentrated industrial fumes. Fortunately those guys didn't die and were now in hospital, but in some prior 'Modern Jack the Ripper' cases, some did indeed perish for this same reason.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Killerclown Killerclown Crow Crow

Sg. Claptrap
This fresh batch of information, especially the toxic gases part helped him quite a bit, since there can’t be a continently placed of high amounts of industrial fumes in one area, especially in civilian zones and not work areas. Putting the phone on speaker instead of regular mode, he spoke to his partner in crime, this new pieces of information “Ok, so it says here that the stomach areas of the victims were stretched a bit before being sewed back shut... real strange if you asked me. And also the sudden increase of industrial fumes to be exact.... which isn’t possible unless you live near a factory.... but something tells me that this Jack the Ripper is behind this, probably having a power over lethal doses of gas in the surrounding area so that their victims cannot be aided by any outside help at all. If we gonna be searching for this killer, I would suggest something like a gas mask in order to be there, because while I don’t need one due to my robotic body, not sure if you can handle it if you come into contact with it.

Ok, now that’s done, where should we meet up to begin our case....”
he suggested, waiting for an response on the other side.
Killerclown Killerclown Crow Crow

• Earlier in the day...

metsuboujinrai_net_by_markolios_ddetg0t-pre.png

Connection Established To MetsubouJinrai.Net

55013265872a8d61a31180b9c32cca78.jpg

Within one of the abandoned railway tunnels in Tokyo, Japan, five men stand around a small round table with a crystal ball on top of it. Well, it’s more of four men and one spider. The tunnels themselves are dark and barren, with the only light source being the computer screens behind them.

“Preparations are nearly complete.” The leader of the group, the one who stands in front of the computer set up says, glancing at the others. “It is time to gather materials and data in order to rebuild our great leader, The Ark.”

“The Trilobyte Units stands ready, Horobi.” An old man clad in a white lab coat says, “Our limited resources had only allowed me to build over 60 of them. 5 units split among my Robot Masters and at least 2 for each of us.” The man reports, “It’s quite a generous number, assuming there are no pesky super heroes to thwart your...Err, I mean, our plans.”

Our goal is the complete reconstruction of the Great Ark in all of its glory. Only then will we finally achieve our goals.” Horobi proclaims, “All according to the Ark’s will.

“All according to the Ark’s will.” All would respond the same way, as if it was some sort of greeting.

Wizard. You are in charge of the search of other possible resource spots.” Horobi tells the Spider sitting atop their round table. “If you find anything, you shall report to us.

The Tarantula Wizard looks up at Horobi from his spot on the table, his eyes blocked by the very hat he wears and responded in a squeaky voice that others would find hilarious “Yeah, got it…. also it’s Tarantula Wizard…. don’t call me by the last part of my name…” as he went back to looking around the table, mostly at the allies he will be working with for the time-being.

“Noted.” Horobi would nod, then facing the large purple figure adjacent to Horobi’s position, bearing loud speakers on his back and a long flowing cape “Emperor. You shall be in charge of searching for our Sleeper Agents. Our latest scan of the satellites indicate that one may be in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Up to this point, Emperor Gargan played the role of the quiet listener. Ignoring the constant low buzzing that emanated from his speakers, Gargan didn’t say anything as he stood attentively throughout the meeting… Well, he did snort once when Tarantula Wizard opened his mouth since his voice caught the Noizoid leader off guard, but that’s beside the point now. The Emperor perked his head up upon hearing his personal objective.

Understood. I’m unfamiliar with that region… Or this planet in general…” Gargan paused for a second to allow himself to awkwardly smirk. It was only recently that he’d first set foot on Earth. “...But, don’t worry. I’ll adapt like I always do. This’ll be a piece of cake.” There had been more than one occasion where Gargan managed to conquer an alien planet without any prior knowledge of the world. He was confident, especially since all he thought he had to do was to wake up one sleeper agent. What could go wrong?

Very well. The rest of us will continue our duties.” Horobi nods, turning to the remaining two members. “Jin. Bass. You two shall continue to work together and raid Tokyo for more supplies as well as supporting the Robots that the Doctor will send. If they are defeated, retrieve the Zetsumerise Keys.

"Got it, Horobi!" A hooded man smiles with an excited nod. Despite his somewhat intimidating stature, he seems to be the most cheerful one out of the entire group.

“Yeah, sure. Great.” The black clad robot scoffs, the gem that was on his forehead and chest brilliantly glowing. “Sure as hell beats sitting out in this scrapheap with you junk bots.” He crosses his arms, which earned a displeased look from the scientist.

“If nothing else, then the time has come.” Horobi nods, throwing his arm forward. “Go now, children of the Ark. Fulfil your task in the name of the Ark and nothing but the Ark. For the destruction of mankind.”

One by one, the men surrounding the table began to leave, walking out of the tunnel their own separate ways. The Tarantula Wizard, with its grand arcane prowess, would teleport itself away from the base in order to begin its search. Leaving Horobi alone, in front of the cluster of monitors behind him.

Everything has now been set in motion.” Horobi says, turning to the monitors as they all seem to form one image. A large circle with a glowing dot in the middle, barely being obscured by the lines and lines of code the monitors start to run. “Your revival will soon be at hand…O Great Ark.

Not Open For Interaction.
    Collab With: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back