• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

haibai44

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello All! This is my first time posting a search request, so please bare with me-

A B O U T M E
  • My name is Mush!
  • I'm 18+
    • I will not give my exact age for privacy reasons :)
  • I use they/them pronouns
  • I only play as Feminine or Angerogenous characters full time
    • They can have masculine moments, but I prefer to have a more art class alternative fashion sense as that's most fun to explore in my opinion
  • I don't like playing as cis men as my only character, it gets boring for me ^^"
  • I'm very double friendly!!
  • I write anywhere from Semi-Lit to Novella, that all depends on your effort!
  • I do roleplay on discord if you prefer to roleplay there!
    • But I'd like you to contact me through here first

W H A T I A S K O F Y O U
  • No one liners!
    • You don't need to match me, but some effort would be nice.
    • You don't put effort in, I drop the rp due to lack of interest
  • Help with world building!
    • I do have a plot to go off of, but I'd also love your input!
  • Be decent with Grammer and spelling, please!
    • Don't need to be perfect, I am dyslexic so spelling errors are bound to happen, but text talk is uninspiring

P L O T - I N F O
So, as the ad advertises, the idea is based on Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil. More specifically the made up relationship the Fandom made between Jana and Tom.
(I would like to play the "Jana" character style)

Recently i found a wonderful comic fan artist that had made me fall in love with the "Really a Good Guy" Ruler of Hell x "I didnt make a deal with the devil, the devil made a deal with me" human trope and now its the only thing on my mind!
I plan to go off the same story line of the comics (I plan to do a quick run down of the comics in case you haven't a clue of what I'm talking about-) however, I would prefer to make it our own with our own cook wacky cast- Sure it's basically offbranding the original and adding a different pov, but if that's what someone wants- then that's what someone wants-
Of course I'd also be fine with keeping the characters the same since the built in drama is so specific to the universe- Idc, I just wanna do this :D

This roleplay would be a longterm, slow burn, romance filled with drama (and preferably angst, but only if you're comfortable with it, must talk Triggers in DMs if you'd like to have angst in the roleplay) We'd work our way up from the first meeting into the flowering relationship- It could take a long while to get there... But I'd love to have you come along!

P L O T
"Just a Kid Summoning a Demon"
Muse A - Human
Muse B - Powerful Demon

"Hold-- Very-- Still-..." Slowly reaching for the handle of their butterfly net, Muse A refuses to remove their gaze from a large centipede like creature that had the coat of a shaggy dog coating its wriggly body. Their friend slowly dragged their own large eyes to look at the odd creature, a shrill shriek escaping them before they began to run around, the large bug quickly hopping off and scampering away. Taking in a large sigh, Muse A simply watched as their friend freaked out over an already gone insect- monster- thing.

Once they had realized, Muse A was quickly hit in an annoyed manner, scolding the rebel. With an airy laugh, Muse A rubbed their arm. "It's not my fault you kept freaking out-" with the echoing noise of their friends hard skateboard wheels on the hard concrete ground in the empty outdoor school hall interrupting Muse A, their friend insisted they get to class. Rolling their eyes, Muse A let's their friend force them into a hug to be held on. Honestly? It was like every other day for Muse A, going to the same school as a magical celestial being who has no sense of self preservation or humiliation and all.

And nothing, could stop them from truly living life of luxury and crimes.

"Hey, who's that guy?" Muse A's attention quickly followed the tanned arm of her friend, a Demon casually walking by. They were walking out from a skeleton drawn horse carriage that reaked of death and seemed to constantly be on fire. "Holy shit-"

Hoping off the board, their friend didnt even attempt to grab them, knowing theyd miss their final class if they didnt make their way to the back of the school right then. Muse A smirked as they examined the ride, impressed by how expensive the material looked. Gently brushing their thumb against the engeaved door, they quietly read out something in the tounge of demons, an odd faint coming over them as their vision began to blur.

Though they were quickly snapped out of it and turned around to see that Demon again. "Its pernounced Muse B."

A M I O P E N T O O T H E R I D E A S ?
Yes. Please, I love working on plots with people (but you gotta come with some kinda idea of what you'd like to rp- not just know what you don't want-)
This is simply the idea I. Craving and the one I bring to the table :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back