• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aarix

Abyssal Slurper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Aarix.

About me:
  • 25, they/them
  • Australian
  • GMT +8:00, but I work night shifts, aligning my online hours pretty nicely with diurnal folk in Europe
  • Forum-based RPs are new to me, but RP in general is not.
  • I write in third person. I prefer present tense, but past tense is fine too.
  • I'm used to writing original characters I've already made, but I'm open to creating new characters as well!
  • Likes writing multiple characters in the same RP. This is more of a must for longer-term RPs...
  • I can write M/M, M/F and F/F. Want relationships to develop organically between our characters though...
  • Post length varies depending on context and partner. I'm used to rapid-paced RPs, but I'm cool to write whatever length you do. Quality over quantity, though!
  • Unsqueamish. No squicks/triggers. Will respect yours.
  • Doesn't really care about face claims. Can provide art or artbreeds for my character if you so desire.
  • I'd like to try RPing here for a bit of a change of pace! OOC planning/chatter works great on discord though, so you're welcome to request mine.
  • Loves realism. Even if we're playing a fantastical (or kinda silly) premise, it's important to me that our characters feel real--grounded in their world, society, and time.

About you:
  • 21+
  • Prepared to help drive the momentum of scenes, plot stuff, and come up with little surprises here and there (I promise the same in kind)
  • A good communicator OOC! Please be clear on your expectations and any limits. If you're not enjoying the rp for whatever reason, don't be afraid to let me know.
  • Have a writing sample or several to show me :^)

My Cast
Characters I've already got ready to rock can be found [ here ] ! This thread of mine includes art, descriptions, writing samples, and some other ideas... Let me know who and what inspires you there (if anything)! All these guys, modern or otherwise, come form words with magical elements. I'm definitely open to writing AUs too... Or just making a whole new character ;p​
Some Plot Ideas

The Island modern (w/ fantasy elements), survival, long term
Some of my characters and some of your characters are on a plane together. The journey's uneventful, until something goes catastrophically wrong with the plane, and they have to ditch in the goddamn ocean. Fortunately, our guys have survived, and there's an island they can make it to. Unfortunately, they don't have any way to contact civilization. Our characters will have to work together to survive until rescue comes... or not.​
Beach Day modern, shorter term
Your character spots a ✨super hunky✨ lifeguard, so they decide to pretend they are drowning in order to get his attention. My character, on an equally galaxy-brained impulse, decides to be a hero and springs to your character's aid instead. (This prompt is a bit silly, but I will play it as straight as I can 😏...)​
I shall play our lifeguard and your would-be hero.​
More plots shall be added as I think of them...​
Misc stuff which could be fun (roles I wanna play are in bold)
  • Writer (or artist) & Muse
  • Deity/priest & Agnostic Who's Decided They Could Use Some Help
  • Healer & Tank
  • Vampire (etc) & Slayer
  • Way-Too-Invested Method Actor Star & Director Who Thinks That Guy's Amazing & Additional Cast And Crew Who Do Not
  • Scientist (or mage) & Sapient Lab Accident
  • Researcher & Study Participant
  • Fortune Teller/Psychic/Clairvoyant & Customer
  • Taking any cliche romance plot, but playing it seriously andwithout the guaranteed romance. E.g...
    • Spies who have to pretend they're married, have some complicated feelings about it... yet they stay professional. Or, if they do develop feelings for each other, it's with messy results (falling in and then out of love)... all while still having to maintain the ruse

Aaand I think that's all I've got for now! if you reckon we can vibe, please drop me a comment or a PM (along with some writing samples) and we can figure something out! ;v

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back