• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright going to repost in a different format more like AnimeGenerok but it's just easier for me, I am terrible at making up stuff.

Sabella Pearson apolla apolla : "First Crush, really hot, haven't seen her in awhile and I wish that when I meet her again she's better. Honestly she was boring the last time I saw her, but too much enthusiasm and I'm gone."
Laura Swan Pai Chan Pai Chan : "Looks like one of those girls that would leave you for her music. She'd be a nice... Friend? I've seen a few of her shows, she's good."
Quinn Beckett MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx : "Good Buds, we hang out all the time when we need to get away from the world, maybe our friendship expands a little this summer."
Eerica Petyon Thomas EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa : "Rich kid, yet got there using dirty money. I mean, I've got literally dirty money in my pocket, but she's... Sketchy. Don't want to hang out with her sometime soon, but thanks for inviting me."
Jesse James erzulie erzulie : "I would love to have a photoshoot with him and Jackie, slightly ship but I don't think they feel like that with one another. Still, photoshoots are cute."
Maurice Wells Jr. EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa : "Nope." *Inches farther and farther away.* "Boy if I even make direct eye contact with him I'll feel like I get murdered with either anxiety or sheer terror."
Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington fin fin : "Ah, the kid that literally everyone loves. I don't know, don't care why every single girl wants to get into his pants, but it's just weird, there are more fish in the sea." *winks*
Christina Johnson erzulie erzulie : "Pretty nice person, I like her, AS A FRIEND! But I'd be cool with hanging out around her."
Mark Stanton apolla apolla : "Ugh, "Marky Anarchy. Don't like him. 'Nough said." (Okay I was thinking that Nix and Mark get into a fight, that would be some nice drama but I would like to discuss it in PM or OOC.
Ivan J. Santos EricSings EricSings : "HOLY SHIT! He's only nineteen!" Starts to have extreme anxiety just looking at him. "God Quinn would pounce on that in a second." *whispers to self*
Magdalene Lewis AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : "She's hot, I include introverts since they have nowhere else to go, but usually by then they turn into selfish brats. Hopefully she doesn't turn out that way."
Jacqueline Royster AnimeGenork AnimeGenork : "Now that's, one person that fucks society in the face and still loves to party! I'd like to hang out with her, getting a few shots with Quinn and her would be cute, she seems photogenic.
Valentin Landau Velkyn Velkyn : "Why does everyone have to be taller then me... I just, TAKE ALL THE WOMEN WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO AND FREAKING..." *rambles on and on about nothing.*
Apollo Kurren Synastry Synastry : "Someone get me a glass of water, I need healing, she probably will never like me back but, I can pull a few strings." *wink* *wink*
Chandler Russel etoilescidessus etoilescidessus : "I don't think I like him too much, evil jokes, outstanding grades yet failing, doesn't make that much sense..."
Ethan j Hunt Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving : *Looks at Ethan* *Turns around and walks away with hands in the air. "HOW THE HELL IS EVERYONE 10x HOTTER THEN ME????'
Naomi Klein shortyy shortyy : "She's cute, but controlling people hold me back, I like to be free yet closed up."
when your Lenten resolution is not to use youtube but you need it to look up songs to help the mind read words...SCREE GOD DON'T HATE ME:

Last edited:
Am I the only one who’s not getting notifications? Post are just showing up outta nowhere XD

Sorry guys. Typing my response now.

I low key didn’t expect you guys to be scurred of Eerica. You’ll learn to love her...or not.
Well Jesse thinks that she looks snackish XD if that helps and Chris is just happy to see her

Ethan's thought's on everyone
Laura Swan Pai Chan Pai Chan - She seems like a nice enough girl and maybe someone that would make a good friend.
Nixon Lemont Pastry Pastry - Nixon seems a little to held back by things. Whatever it is is unknown. despite that he seems like a good guy
Quinn Beckett MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx - Quinn seems like the angel child, one that would never do anything rebellious or even remotely wrong
Eerica Peyton Thomas 'Angel' EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa -At first thoughts Ethan sees her as a city girl. Not one to like the out doors or getting dirty. Still though she seems like a sweet girl and an amazing singer
Sabella Pearson apolla apolla - She's always been his dream girl. Attractive, smart, sexy. Even with her new wild side he finds it only more attractive. unable to help but feel like she was made for him
Jesse James erzulie erzulie -Ethans always found Jessie to be an interesting guy though not in a bad way. Never looking at him as interesting due to his sexual preferences or his outfits but more due to just the way he is. Finding him fun to be around and an over all enjoyable person.
Maurice Wells Jr. EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa - Maurice has always seemed like the fake kind of person. Even though hes not and Ethan knows it hes just always seemed to be the one that wants to be someone he isn't. Other than that Ethan has seen him as one of his go too people when it comes to trouble making.
Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington fin fin -He seems to be the super shy kind of guy.
Christina Johnson erzulie erzulie - Christina from the moment you meet her is just the innocent angel child to Ethan. If anything seeing her as more of a cute child
Mark Stanton apolla apolla - Another one of Ethan's accomplices when it comes to trouble making. Hes always been a good guy to hang with
Ivan J. Santos EricSings EricSings -To Ethan Ivan reminds him of the hero type of guy.
Magdalene Lewis AnimeGenork AnimeGenork -She seems like the shy, quiet, easily startled kind of girl. Still cute though her innocent demeanor seems to be the biggest thing about her.
Jacqueline Royster AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - Future doctor or world leader? Check

Valentin Landau Velkyn Velkyn -He seems like a cool enough guy though not quite crazy enough for Ethan to hang out with often
Naomi shortyy shortyy -Honestly. Ethan sees her as the stuck up bitch. a girl who thinks to highly of her self mostly cause he hasn't seen the "sweet" side of her

Last edited:
Quinn Beckett @MuffinRPs - Quinn seems like the angel child, one that would never do anything rebellious or even remotely wrong
He's just high tbh. He'd fight someone if he wanted to but he's one of the two shortest guys here so it wouldn't really work out for him.

Ethan's thought's on everyone
Laura Swan Pai Chan Pai Chan - She seems like a nice enough girl and maybe someone that would make a good friend.
Nixon Lemont Pastry Pastry - Nixon seems a little to held back by things. Whatever it is is unknown. despite that he seems like a good guy
Quinn Beckett MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx - Quinn seems like the angel child, one that would never do anything rebellious or even remotely wrong
Eerica Peyton Thomas 'Angel' EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa -At first thoughts Ethan sees her as a city girl. Not one to like the out doors or getting dirty. Still though she seems like a sweet girl and an amazing singer
Sabella Pearson apolla apolla - She's always been his dream girl. Attractive, smart, sexy. Even with her new wild side he finds it only more attractive. unable to help but feel like she was made for him
Jesse James erzulie erzulie -Ethans always found Jessie to be an interesting guy though not in a bad way. Never looking at him as interesting due to his sexual preferences or his outfits but more due to just the way he is. Finding him fun to be around and an over all enjoyable person.
Maurice Wells Jr. EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa - Maurice has always seemed like the fake kind of person. Even though hes not and Ethan knows it hes just always seemed to be the one that wants to be someone he isn't. Other than that Ethan has seen him as one of his go too people when it comes to trouble making.
Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington fin fin -He seems to be the super shy kind of guy.
Christina Johnson erzulie erzulie - Christina from the moment you meet her is just the innocent angel child to Ethan. If anything seeing her as more of a cute child
Mark Stanton apolla apolla - Another one of Ethan's accomplices when it comes to trouble making. Hes always been a good guy to hang with
Ivan J. Santos EricSings EricSings -To Ethan Ivan reminds him of the hero type of guy.
Magdalene Lewis AnimeGenork AnimeGenork -She seems like the shy, quiet, easily startled kind of girl. Still cute though her innocent demeanor seems to be the biggest thing about her.
Jacqueline Royster AnimeGenork AnimeGenork - Future doctor or world leader? Check

Valentin Landau Velkyn Velkyn -He seems like a cool enough guy though not quite crazy enough for Ethan to hang out with often
boo you missed me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back