• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
logcabin2.jpg

Welcome to the best summer of your life!

Our one and only Eerica Peyton Thomas has invited everyone to stay at her cabin in the mountains for the summer. It's a beautiful cabin, though there are 13 known people coming, and not that many rooms. You'll have to room up with some people, but that's alright, you'll fit. There's a pool in the backyard, along with a lake beyond that. Mountain trails for hiking, you can fish, or you can hang out in the house that has a game room and so much more. Either way, you'll never be bored.

Christina Johnson

tumblr_nh066jSJNg1t21x14o3_r1_400.gif

Christina woke up in a fantastic mood. She’d be spending the summer with some of her close friends in a nice little Cabin the the woods. She climbed out of bed and headed into the bathroom to go through her morning rituals. Once she was finished she grabbed her suitcases to take them to her car. She’d have to grab breakfast on the way to the cabin. Just as she was getting in a familiar Honda Accord pulled into her driveway. It was her best-friend and cousin Jesse. They had agreed to leave at the same time. Christina waved before climbing into her car. Soon the two of them were off.

The trip to the cabin was uneventful. They had stopped to get some breakfast on the way. Once Christina arrived she parked and climbed out. She took a moment to admire the cabin and the forest around them. Christina wouldn’t mind living here for the rest of her life. The purple haired girl walked over to Jesse who had also climbed out. “Best, are you ready to turn up with me this summer?” She hugged him tight.

justine-skye.png

Outfit: X
Interaction/Mentions: Jesse James

code by pasta

Jesse James

tumblr_ovmbp73cVQ1uh36glo1_1280.jpg

As usual Jesse was less than stoked to be woken up in the morning. He grumbled as his roommate shook him awake. If he had been tasked to wake up himself he’d never make it to the cabin. He slowly dragged himself out of bed, stretching as he headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Once he finished Jesse got dressed. He thanked his roommate for waking him up before taking his suitcases to his car. After he had his morning coffee Jesse was much more sociable. After saying goodbye to his roommate the man was off. He had agreed to meet with his best friend and cousin Christina at her house. Just as he pulled up Christina was climbing into her car, she stopped to wave at him.

Soon they left, their trip was long and uneventful. They had stopped to get breakfast. When they reached the cabin Jesse climbed out of his. He whistled as he looked over the place he’d be staying for the summer. He was pulled from his admiration of the cabin by Christina. He grinned playfully. She was so easily excited. “Yeah I am, just wait until the others get here.” He said to her.

tumblr_oomvx52A8Z1uh36glo2_1280.jpg

Interaction/Mentions: Christina Johnson

code by pasta

Last edited:
Sabella Pearson
Bella needed coffee. Or a drink. Or... a shot of liquor... in the coffee? Smirking to herself at the thought, she pulled her shades down over her eyes, preparing to make the long drive to the campgrounds. She cast a glance back at her house, the smirk sliding from her lips as she recalled the heated argument she'd just left. She was 100% sure that her father was still in there, fuming, probably pacing back and forth in his study with the door completely shut as he blocked out the world. Her mother was probably still at the kitchen table, clutching her tea, staring down into it as she contemplated life.

Already over it, she shook her head and shifted her jeep into drive, peeling out of the driveway as one last fuck you to her father. It was the summer after high school graduation, and she was ready to cut her losses and her ties with this fucking town. Though most wouldn't think it by looking at her, she was a fresh graduate from high school and she was a little worried about what the real world would include. High school was rough, but it was easy to say fuck those who didn't like you. What's the worst they could do? Start a rumor? No, the real world would be much more brutal, of that she was sure. But her anxiety stilled as she drove, and it wasn't long before she forgot about those feelings entirely.

Bella and her trusty ol' jeep made the trip in record time, and by the time she reached the house, all thoughts of her family had disappeared. She was ready for this summer, and fuck it-- she was ready for the real world. Jobs, college, whatever came her way. She was ready. She spotted two other vehicles in the driveway as she approached, driving fast down the long driveway. She pulled onto the grass to give others room to park and twisted down her radio knob, the loud music finally cutting off. Hopping out of the vehicle, she stretched and looked at the other two.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here!" She practically squealed, running to give both Christina and Jesse hugs. "Are we the first?"

Mood: excited af

Tags: Christina & Jesse ( erzulie erzulie )

3c2c455bdbd7f63cfdefc3574f962007.jpg
480full-plum-suicide.jpg
Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
Quinn Beckett

Quinn knew from the moment he'd been invited that it would be a chill time. A cabin in the woods? What wasn't to love? He'd have plenty of time to write songs and make music. He could also try getting ahead in his classes for next year and also try to get Mark out of his head.

Who was invited was pretty unknown to Quinn. He just told his Dad he'd be going away for the summer and that if he didn't call within a week, assume death and call the cops. He knew Laura and Jesse were going. They were a lot more out there than him so the amount of other people going would be completely unknown until they all arrived.

A turquoise van splattered with graffiti art and musical imagery rolled through the bumpy roads. He eventually came to a stop outside the cabin. His phone rang and he answered whilst getting out the van and opening the back for his things. He got out a ukulele and acoustic guitar along with two medium sized suitcases that were heavy as hell.

Whilst he did this, he spoke with his Dad about safety. Of course it was not needed. He's gone two years without his Dad finding out about him smoking weed. He hung up after a while and walked up to Jesse, Christina and Sabella. The girls he don't know too well but if Jesse knew them they must be chill, otherwise why would he have gone to this place with people who were awful?

He smiled. "It's the boy," he said, "The meme man." He may or may not already be the tiniest bit stoned.

Nixon Lemont
Nixon Bluejay 3 .jpg Nixon Bluejay 3.jpg

Banging echoed in Nixon's thoughts, he woke up from sleeping. His cart rattled. Speedbump... He thought. Someone was actually banging on the door."Whaaat?" He said drowsily, standing up from his bunk bolted to the floor. "Nix! It's Blayze, we're heading to your stop!" Nixon turned around, opening the door, Blayze came hurling in, knocking over Nixon, he fell back onto the bed. "Gah! Blayze! I just woke up!. "Are you excited! Wait 'till you see your classmates... All older and cooler." His orangey-blonde haired friend let out a loud gasp. "What about Sabella? Will she be there?" He giggled like a little girl. Nixon sighed, putting his hand to his forehead in a *facepalm* emotion. "I don't know," He said disappointedly. "I have no idea what happened to her over the year I was gone, I mean, I hope she's going to be there, maybe she's better then before I left." Nix recalled him being dragged away from his hometown to get a job. "Hey... What happened to your hands?" Blayze said, grabbing Nixon's hands all of a sudden and looking at them. Nixon didn't realize, they were covered in blisters and what looks like burns and coal - marks. "Oh you know, my job, I guess some coals landed on me while I was working. "Damn, they look destroyed!" Blayze said in awe. The train soon screeched to a stop, Nixon looked out the window. Shit, I'm going to need to pack fast! Well, I have most of it done... He looked over to his suitcase and backpack, full of his necessary items. "Well, I'll see you when fall starts..." Blayze said, pulling Nixon up to give him a little bro hug. "Take care of yourself okay? You have to tell me everything that happened once you get back!" Blayze let go of him, nodding and exiting his cart. Nixon smiled to himself. Maybe this getaway will be just what I needed, and then, school of course. Now father won't bother me so much about "Jobs" and shit that I don't need to worry about right now. He looked at his tack board, full of postcards from many locations. I'll miss you room, even though it's kind of sucky, whatever. Nixon showered, using the large shower/landia, full of creepy circus freaks and more. He laughed to himself, coming back to his room and getting dressed.
1073b2dd63d1661e9374593eef5aef00.jpg
He hopped off the train, his heels clicking on the way off. He waved goodbye to his troupe, as if they were actually apart of the show. They treated him like a bandmate, a classmate. It was awesome. He made his way to his car, barely used and had been sitting at that same parking spot for awhile now. The car was a lean, blue Dodge muscle, with black leathered seats. A bit fancy for him, but that's what he has, a sucky job, an awesome circus troupe, and a "Sweet 16" car that he never uses. He hopped in, and made his way to the Campsite, making sure to light a cigar so he doesn't mentally go insane throughout the drive.

Soon he finally made it, the windows rolled down and his earbuds in. He was blasting one of his favorite songs.
He smiled, then his stomach dropped. As soon as he pulled up to the driveway. He saw two Purple Haired women. One looked like Sabella. Quinn was there, a little... Out of it from what he presumed. He stepped out of his car, grabbing his backpack and his suitcase. He kept his distance, his mouth slightly open in shock, gladly, his cigarette made him look like he was just admiring the house. What, happened to her? He said to himself, he walked up to the side of the cabin, looking at it, his eyes traveling up and down the wood and the windows. But his mind was swirling with thoughts about why Sabella changed. He tapped his ashes against his suitcase, a stupid thing to do but he didn't really care. I just pray to God that I'm going to have fun here, this'll be hard with only Quinn, a Smoke bud to hang out with. Anxiety shook him a little, but he shrugged it off, listening to his playlist.

Mark Stanton
Mark ashed a cigarette out of the window, wondering for the thousandth time what he was doing smoking. Normally he just smoked socially, but he was alone in his car and didn't really have an excuse right now. Shrugging it off-- again-- he inhaled his last drag and then flicked it out of the window, his eyes flickering to the rearview mirror to ensure there wasn't a cop behind him.

Good thing there wasn't, considering the cigarette was already gone from his fingers. Rolling his window down more, he rested his arm on the window and sighed. After a few more minutes rolling along in his little toyota in silence, he switched hands and turned the radio up. "Good fucking song." He muttered, turning it up more and belting out a few of the lyrics. He had a pretty good voice, but more than that, he loved music anyway. He hoped someone brought along a guitar or something, that would be a pretty epic campfire.

He reached for another cigarette, groaning when he saw that the pack was empty. He debated for a while on stopping to buy another pack, but as he approached the area that the camp area was in, he saw less and less 711's. He finally found a little run down gas station and stopped to stock up, just in case he wanted to smoke socially some more. It wasn't much longer after he got back in the car he found the house, not realizing he'd been that close to begin with. He ended up driving past it, and had to turn around, grinning sheepishly as he pulled into the driveway. "Hey!" He yelled as he shoved open his door and got out, parking out on the street.

He only had one duffel bag and a bookbag, both of which he grabbed and headed up the walk. "How's it going? Oh, shit, Quinn, my man!" He grinned at his friend, reaching out to clap him on the back as a greeting, his hand lingering a little longer than was polite. He finally let his hand drop and looked around at everyone else, grinning in his charming way.

Mood: relaxed

Tags: Quinn ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx )

Adam-Lambert-Black-White-Outfit-2015-Picture-Elvis-Duran-Z100-Morning-001.jpg
21992933_10155088797968651_7152927698939745070_o.jpg
Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:
c136c45afe7198f51dd236a9fb2df610.jpg
Ethan
Feeling: Nervous/excited
mentioned: Pastry Pastry MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx apolla apolla erzulie erzulie

Ethan was super excited to see who all was gonna be there. He had heard rumors over in Cali that Bella would be there at least which was one of the biggest reasons he wanted to go. Having left around a week ago he was soon approaching the cabin and was honestly feeling nervous to see everyone. Sitting back in the driver seat of his black Chevrolet. A last little parting gift from his mother before he left, It had belonged to his dad and now was his.
car_76e0947e507c93bacaa5c7f9a2e657d7.jpeg
hanging his right arm out of the side of the car as the air blew through it. It was a nice day so Ethan had the top down which was nice. As he drove through the nearby town he couldn't help but see how different it was from the beaches of Cali. Bring the hand that hung out the care and ran it through his hair that was tied back so the front hair was held behind his head while the rest of his hair hung freely. As he turned down the long drive way that would lead to the cabin. Smiling at the long drive way he was now on he couldn't help but know this was gonna be fun as hell. Instantly he sped up, the engine roaring as he raced down the drive way. As he neared the house he slowed down enough to where he wouldn't crash but still came in like a crazy person.

As the drive way opened up to the parking are the first thing Ethan noticed was the familiar hair of Bella which made him smile as he slowed down. Parking more towards the driveway he probably was the furthest from the house. Parking his car he shut it off and hopped out. Looking to the group by the house he couldn't help but smile more. Ethan took a couple steps from the house before brought a hand to the side of his mouth. "OUI! Am I late to the party?!" He called to the small group of people with a bright smile strewn across his face. Happily he looked over everyone as he held his arms out to his sides with his palms open towards them as he slowly took a couple more steps over. He couldnt help but look over Bella a little as he waited for them to respond. To be honest he'd always had a thing for her though them being very close friends and all he'd never really brought up his feelings for her as he didn't want to ruin anything they had. Casually he made his way over to the group stopping when he got to them. He was excited for everything. Excited to meet some new people, excited to see where this all goes.
In the tank top in his photo
64008792_l.jpgGB00034_EXTRALARGE.jpg

Last edited:

Eerica & Maurice
images
1518576768556.jpg

• images

Eerica was super excited about today! She woke up a bit early, seven-thirty five.. giving the cabin another clean sweep. It was the last summer most of them would have together so this trip HAD to be special. She made sure everything was perfect, twelve times to be exact. After a close inspection of the already immaculate cabin she went and showered, and did her basic bathroom morning routine. She had to find the perfect outfit, she searched her bedroom until she finally found something and was completely satisfied.
    She quickly did her hair, threw some make-up on and threw some music on , top-40 so every genre would be played. She ran to the kitchen and fixed up breakfast. she knew everyone of her friends loved to eat so she set it up buffet style; bacon, eggs, toast, fruit,pancakes/waffles,sausage, all juice flavors and water. She started to hear cars pull up and she got a bit nervous but none the less she was more than happy to bring everyone together.
    She fixed her outfit again and opened the door running downstairs to hug everyone.

"Oh my gosh! Look at you guys!" She made her way to everyone giving them big hugs, everyone looked so good, she knew there was a few more missing but a nice chunk of the gang was here which was already so special.
    "I'm so glad you guys could make it! How was everyone's ride over?" She asked making her way back to the front facing everyone.

Attachments

• 1518576753462.jpg
    1518576753462.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Christina Johnson

“Yeah we are, you look great Bella.” Christina was just as excited as the other girl. She eagerly returned her hug. Christina was a rather tame person, it was Bella or Jesse who usually got her to act wild once in a while. With Bella around Christina that they were in for some fun times. She watched as someone else pulled up. Their van looked was cool. When they stepped out she realized that it was Quinn, they weren’t very close but on friendly terms or she thought that they were. The purple haired girl waved when he approached.

Her attention was then turned to Mark. Christina smiled wide at the sight of her brother from another mother. She was someone who she considered a sibling and a friend. Once he reached them Christina wasted no time in giving him a hug. “Mark, you look good!” She smiled up at him before letting go. “Don’t tell me that you’ve only brought two bags with you?” She raised an eyebrow. Maybe she had went a little...a lot overboard with her packing.

Soon two more people had arrived. She watched as a large man shouted at them. He has a happy smile on his face. As he got closer Christina couldn’t help but feel ridiculously small. She looked up...and then up some more when he reached the group. “Nah not really, we’re still waiting on Eerica. She crossed her arms over her chest. “You’re really tall man, you’re my designated high shelf reacher...that’s a real thing by the way.” She joked.

When Eerica made her grand entrance Christina laughed happily. “Eerica! You look great girl! My ride was pretty boring actually but smooth! Where’s my singing buddy? You two are usually glued at the hip.” She looked around for Maurice.

justine-skye.png

Interaction/Mentions: Sabella & Mark ( apolla apolla ) Quinn ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ) Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) Eerica ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa )

code by pasta

Jesse James

“I’ve been the first for a lot of peop-things, you gotta be specific bae.” Jesse winked at her playfully. He was happy to be reunited with his partner in crime. Just thinking of all the mischief they’d cause had been smirking. Jesse returned her hug a little less enthusiastically. It wasn’t that he wasn’t happy to see her it was just that he wasn’t the most affectionate person. He looked to Quinn when he approached, Jesse gave him a once over. “Mr. High & Mighty in the flesh. What’s good?” Jesse wondered how soon Quinn would want to roll up. He always managed to get his hands on the good stuff.

Next to arrive was Mark. Jesse had to admit that he looked good, not that he’d tell him the to his face. He wasn’t as close to him as Christina but he wouldn’t mind being close to him in other ways. “Oh, is Quinn the only one that you see?” His tone was full of sass. He cut his eyes at Mark, despite his expression he wasn’t serious. Though with him it was hard to tell. “Rude.” Jesse watched as Christina hugged him.

Jesse’s attention was temporarily stolen by a shout. He looked to see a giant headed their way. He swore that the ground shook as he got closer. He couldn’t have just graduated. Jesse was sure that he was at least twenty five. This had to be an uncover-cop or something. How much spinach did he eat to get that physique? Jesse eyed him...he was good-looking. He looked back towards Christina and Mark, not wanting to make the half giant uncomfortable with his gaze.

Eventually Eerica showed up, she looked as fabulous as ever. He liked her hair. “Hey. The drive was nothing. And it’s a free place to stay, damn straight I’d make it.” He cracked a small smile. “Are you gonna let us in or just stand there looking snackish?”

Interaction/Mentions: Sabella & Mark ( apolla apolla ) Quinn ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ) Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) Eerica ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa )

code by pasta

Nixon Lemont
Nixon Bluejay 6.jpg Nixon Bluejay 4 .jpg
Nixon was surprised by the hug, being a bit distanced from the group and especially distracted in his own thoughts. He stood like a penguin, with his arms straight out from him at the hip and as stiff as a board, clutching his cigar. "G-Great to be here!" He smiled at the nice woman who invited him, as soon as she stood in front of them the sweet aroma of cooking filled his nostrils. His mouth watered, but despite the hunger that growled in his stomach, he was happy to be here. It was a lot better from his small cabin that constantly shakes and moves while he's sleeping. He wondered if anyone -other then Sabella- that he know would be here. He pondered the thought, while blowing a grey cloud into the air. He slowly inched more towards the crowd, watching as the interaction between everyone unfolded. He looked down at the ground, smiling for a few seconds. People my age, friendship instead of hatred. This is all so new, I'm so happy that this is happening to me. He looked down at his hands, they were worse then he thought. Those "minor" burns from his career were worsening, they were blistering and puffing up. Shit... He thought, now what am I supposed to do? He said, they started bleeding a bit, he shoved his hands into his pockets, trying his best not to stain his jeans, but they hurt like hell. God, why do I have to do this to myself all the time? He said, sighing and watching the commotion with an utmost desire to hear and know what they're saying, I mean, he does, but he wanted to know what was being said about him. Just a few more minutes and I can go to the restroom in there and clean myself up. He thought.

Quinn Beckett

Quinn smiled when he saw Nix. It had been too long. When Nix went away last year, smoking at school became boring. He quit cold turkey for about three months before being dragged along to a party after a gig and got hammered. He didn't remember much of it. He was glad he had another friend with him. This summer had just got a whole lot more fun.

He was about to open his mouth and talk to Nix when a heavy palm slapped his back. He easily knew who it was: the man, the myth, the legend, Mark Stanton. Now, Mark was a good friend but he was also his secret crush. This meant what he said had to be good but the equation didn't equal success.

ADHD + Marijuana + Memes = 80% chance of failure.

Quinn ended up putting on an impression of Tommy Wiseau and saying, "Oh hi Mark." He nailed it. He turned to Jesse, "Don't worry buddy," he said, "There's plenty of this tall glass water to go around."

5099145.png
281419.jpg

==========================================

Laura looked through her things while her mother was right on her heels making sure every detail of the trip was discussed.

"Do you need lamps or tents? What about bug spray and lotion?"

"It's not that kind of camping trip." Laura answered while grabbing her laptop and placing in a bag before moving to the closet.

"Then what kind of camping trip is it?" Laura turned to place her clothes in her suitcase while pondering the question.

"I think the accurate term is 'Glamping'. You're still in the wilderness but in the safety of a cabin rather than roughing it in the outdoors." Her mother seemed to digest this new way of camping before relaxing.

"Then at least I don't have to worry about bears and other manners of creatures getting to you."

"Not unless they know how to open doors and pick locks." Laura muttered as she finished packing her clothes into the suitcase. They were the last thing that needed to be added. She rolled her suitcase out to her car while looking for her father. He was supposed to be placing a bag of hers in, ahead of time, after washing and cleaning the vehicle.
117311369.jpg
"Dad?" Laura called out as she walked towards the hatchback parked in the driveway. The garage door was open but there was still no sign of Mr. Swan. Even the trunk of the vehicle was open and there sat the bag as well as her acoustic, plug-in, guitar. She another look around and noticed her mother must have stayed behind in the house.

"You're not in the bag, are you?" Laura called out one last time, jokingly.

"I certainly, hope not." Mr. Swan answered as he and Laura's mother stepped outside. Her mother held some snacks for the ride while her father held her compact amp. "Thought you might want or need these." Laura smiled at her parents. They always looked out for her and were behind her for whatever choices their daughter made. Granted, as long as they are good. But Laura was raised to make good decisions and pursue her passions. Even with the music industry being very competitive her parents felt like she had a good talent for it. Both as a hobby and professionally.

The only person that seemed to share the same amount of dedication to music was her best friend, Quinn. Even before Laura became much more open, the two of them shared interest in music and would often practice together for school concerts as well as recitals. It was the two of them that founded the band they were in now. Even when in college, Laura still hopes to mix and make some songs until she could get back together with them.

But that was something to think about after the vacation was over. For now it was time to look towards good times with friends. The rest of her things were placed in the car and Laura gave a farewell kiss and hug to her parents before, finally, driving off. The day was really nice out but that still didn't stop Laura from wearing her, normally, covered clothing. It didn't matter what time of the year it was, Laura was often seen wearing jeans, long skirts, sweaters, or crew cut shirts. Not because it was what her family wanted her to wear but because it's what felt comfortable to the girl. She was already pretty pale and didn't like tans. And she believed most people didn't find pale girls, outside of models, to be very attractive. Laura was fine with wearing boring clothing because it didn't attract unwanted attention.

The drive wasn't too long but the enchanting scenery along the way made it seem even shorter. It was just a perfect temperature to drive with the windows down, put on some uplifting tunes, and enjoy the ride. Soon the GPS Laura had on the car's dashboard screen let her know that the destination had been reached.

As she pulled up to the long line of cars she noticed that there were already quite a few people there already. Including the owner of the cabin though Laura didn't know her well. She guessed the main reason she was invited in the first place was from her two friends that were already there. Quinn and Mark. While Laura knew Quinn since childhood Mark was a little more recent. Meeting Mark seemed to only be because of the popularity generated through the band she led. He was up there on the totem pole of popular guys at school and Laura could think of no other reason why the two would have met. But luckily, they hit it off and sometimes hang out when they can catch a break.

Laura parked her car behind the others and grabbed her suitcase and backpack. She would get the rest later. It was already awkward showing up late. She didn't want to approach with more than she could hold. Laura gave Quinn a warm smile and Mark a wave as she turned her attention towards the cabin. It was much larger than she looked up when doing research on what "glamping" even was. This place was like a summer home. Laura then turned her attention back towards Quinn and Mark who were already next to each other and stepped up to them as well.

"I'm glad to see some familiar faces here. So am i late for the ribbon cutting of this place?"

Last edited:

• tumblr_moz60v9wea1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

☂ ✦ ☁ ☾​
    pg-8-nightingale-rex.jpg
    Music is What Feelings Sound Like...

Magdalene "Maggie" Lewis
    If she hadn’t been so adamant about spending the summer with her friends, Magdalene Lewis didn’t think she would’ve left the house. It was hard enough as it was saying goodbye to the triplets and their mother. They all cried as if she was leaving forever, which of course she wasn’t. Even if she was, she wouldn’t last a week without them.

Mélodie, the only girl of the triplets, was perhaps the saddest. “What will I do without another girl to help me deal with my brothers?” she sniffed, stuffing some of her own clothes in Maggie’s suitcase. Maggie was reminded of Jackie, who would no doubt do something similar.

Blaise sulked in the corner, but Tyce was hugging Maggie and wishing her a grand old time during the summer. Maggie was a bit overwhelmed; she’d relied on the Villeneuves for so long she wasn’t sure what she’d do without them. “I’ll miss you all. I’ll make sure to call often.” I will not cry. I will not cry.

A car honked outside, and Maggie sighed. Time to go. Madame Villeneuve, the triplets’ mother, hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Have fun!” Maggie nodded and slung her duffel bag over her shoulder. She rolled her suitcase behind her, going outside to catch her ride.

Jackie’s arm was hanging out the driver’s side window, a trail of smoke dissipating into the air. Maggie’s nose crinkled; she wasn’t a big fan of smoking, but she loved Jackie, so she’d deal with it. At least the window was down.

Once she put her bags in the trunk, she took shotgun. “You ready, Jack?”

Jackie gave her a wicked grin. “A whole summer away from my parents? Hell yeah.”

Maggie rolled her eyes, and they drove off.

~ ~ ~​

Maggie and Jackie were screaming at the top of their lungs. They both adored Pentatonix, and they were currently singing along to “Can’t Sleep Love.” Even though she smoked a lot, Jackie had a wonderful voice, though she didn’t sing often. Maggie, conversely, sang all the time. Sometimes people had to tell her to stop.

Finally, they pulled up to the cabin. Maggie’s heart started racing, and she tried not to hyperventilate. A lot of the people that were coming scared her, and they all seemed to have more experience with social interactions than she did. Oh dear.

Jackie nearly flew out of the car, cigarette hanging out her mouth and lips spreading in a teasing grin. Her pierced eyebrow quirked; Maggie couldn’t help but think that her piercings somehow made her prettier.

Maggie hung back by Jackie’s car, making the excuse that she was getting their bags.

Really, she didn’t know what to say to any of them.

Interactions: Jackie | Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork | Outfit: This

code by pasta

I V A N <3 S A N T O S

20e0f4490a25afca9ac2dc3319f4a4b9.jpg

The sun was set high in the sky, few clouds to be seen. Ivan was sitting outside on the patio of his parents cabin, doing his best to fight the urge to pour a cup of coffee. His mother unknowingly got her son hooked on caffeine, and although Ivan enjoys days of endless coffee and fun inside, he's opting to spend his days more naturally. She approached her son from behind, clutching her light pink mug with both hands. Her thin lips formed a smile, the steam from the energizing liquid tickling her nose. "Are you excited to spend this summer with all of your friends?" The woman waltz past him, setting the mug down on a small wooden table. Her mind raced for a split second, now determined to place flowers of superior elegance here instead of her husbands ashtray. She remained poised, not wanting any emotion on her face to be misinterpreted by Ivan. Sometimes her husband really got under her skin.

"Yeah," he began, rising from the patio chair, "I should head over now." The young man couldn't help but extend both of his arms to hug his mother. He looked into her eyes, smiled, and turned to enter the Santos Cabin. His father was away on a business trip, so it was rather quiet inside. Proceeding through the living room and down the main hallway, he stopped before the mirror to look himself over. Rough fingertips slid across his chin lightly, his lips curving into a playful smirk. Someone felt rather sexy today. Ivan continued to his front door, grabbing his keys, duffel bag, and matching suitcase. The young man closed his brown eyes, his breathing becoming heavy. He readied himself, eyes opening as he opened the door.

The path to Eerica and Maurice's forest cabin wasn't far at all, so this made things a little easier for ivan. His footsteps felt light, for he was in a good mood and anxious to see all of his friends. Melodic sounds from singing songbirds filled his ears, somehow enlightening him. Ivan has always loved nature, the thought of moving to a big city actually frightening him. All thoughts seemed to vanish as he neared the driveway to Eerica and Maurice's beautiful forest cabin. "Is that Magdelene?" Recognizing Jacqueline's vehicle, he scanned the grounds for the flirtatious blonde, but assumed she was further ahead.

Ivan stopped aside Magdalene, turning to the young woman and grinning. "Have I missed anything?"

Mentions: Miss Magdalene || Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
charlie_plummer_afp.jpg

Chandler Russel​
I grabbed my backpack off of my bed, and sighed, looking around the room. I walked into the kitchen where Jay was eating a bowl of cereal. I set my bag down on the floor next to the door.
"Chandler? Are you gonna drive me to daycare, or should I just stay home?" Jay asked me seriously. She was so young but acted so old.
"I'll drive you." I ruffled her hair and gave her a kiss on the cheek, " Come on, let's get in the car."
We walked out to my van and loaded our stuff. Jay turned on her Disney princess CD and started humming along. I glanced at her and smiled. She was the light of my life. When we pulled up to the daycare I gave her a tight squeeze and told her that I loved her as many times as I could get in. When Jay went into the playroom I waited at the lady at the front desk to come back. She walked back to the desk and I looked straight into her eyes.
"This afternoon at 6:00 my father will be coming to pick her up. Please make sure that she get's enough food and please check in on her regularly. She is very sensitive and can get really sad. Thank you so much."
I got back into my car and rubbed my temples. I hoped I wasn't going to be worrying about Jay the whole time. My father had become so unpredictable in the last five years. Jay wouldn't be able to handle it if he had an alcoholic rage. I turned on the engine and started driving to the cabins. I didn't turn off the Disney CD and sang along, not even caring about embarrassment. I sighed when I pulled up to the cabins, excited to relax.

Last edited:
NAOMI

Naomi woke up to the quiet beeps of her alarm clock, stretching herself out for a brief moment. "Morning? Already?" She mutters to herself as she rolls onto the edge of the bed before swinging her legs so that they touched her cold, wooden floors. It had felt like she'd only fallen asleep ten minutes ago after the night she had before. After gaining enough conciousness, she managed to pick herself up and shuffle across the room and into the bathroom. "Looking good pal," she says to herself, bringing the toothbrush up to her face. After cleaning herself up and splashing her face with cold water a few times, she was finally ready to face the day.

Mornings have never been easy for Naomi because up until this year, she never found reasons to wake up in the morning. But when she finally met people who she didn't mind being around, Naomi's world shifted. Of course, not everything is solved just because she managed to make friends, but they have helped her see more of the light in the world. Naomi was always the girl who intimidated people and never felt the need to trust anyone, but this group saw right through her and let her in, even when she pushed them away. Many of them she's still trying to get to know, but the fact that they're accepting of her is what makes her happy.

Today was the day that would mark the best summer ever.

Naomi walked back into her room and grabbed her luggage, stuffing as many clothes as she could inside, while simultaneously eating an eggo waffle. Before leaving her room, she grabbed her bass guitar and her favorite stuffed animal, making sure to hide it in her duffel bag so that no one would see it. The girl made her way over to her car, throwing everything inside. "Love you guys. Bye." She says, giving both of them a hug. It was never easy to open up to her family either, but it seemed fitting to at least try if she was going to be gone for a few months. As Naomi sat down on her burning hot leather seats, she could feel the excitment boiling inside of her. She was ready.

The morning sky was beautiful with its borderless flow of clarity: the vast, seemingly empty sky stretched out for infinity, signifying a new day. It was mesmerizing, how simple it looked, yet it seemed to hold every single thought, dream, and secret. The space was a vast thing, stretching out for infinity stretching out right over Naomi's head. She found it to be terrifying and yet affectionate, seeming like it could swallow her up whole, but also like it could hold her and whisper words of comfort. It was amazing, almost magical. The young girl rolled down her window as she threw on awesome mix vol. 1 and 2, letting the fresh air and music soothe her soul and body.

Before she knew it, Naomi was pulling up behind the line of cars that seemed to have piled in long before her. After checking her watch, she had realized that she was late by a few hours. She grabbed her suitcase and bass and made her way into the cabin, her eyes immediately lighting up as she sees everyone's familiar face. "What's up fuckers?" She yells, a smile forming on her face.

Last edited:
Valentin Landau
Val woke up bright and early that morning, as he often did. His first thoughts were about how alluring his pillow was, and his second ones about how he needed to ignore the urge. He spent most the morning getting ready, unusual for him. He wasn't entirely sure whether he was dressing to impress, or dressing to express. He wound up finding a black pair of jeans and a blue shirt that clung to him gently. Completing everything with a black beanie, he began to pack for the vacation of sorts. Making sure everything he wanted was with him, from his two cases to his suitcase, and began to load up his car. He drove a classic in his mind, a sports car from the 90's that had been all but forgotten. Putting his luggage neatly within the small yet spacious trunk, he climbed into the drivers side door and let the engine roar to life.

The drive to the lodge was short, or would have been had he listened to the directions carefully. The road was full of bumbling idiots, as per usual, at least in his mind. He would stop for breakfast on the way down and even buy some new headphones for the nights he would spend wherever he slept. He remembered someone saying that he would have to share, and he wondered just who that would be with. Pulling onto the long road of the cabin, the grass was tall yet bliss as the wind slowly ruffled it from side to side. The weather out was all but amazing, and the mid-morning sun cast a friendly light upon everything in sight.

Rolling up to the cabin that he assumed was correct, guessing by the abnormal amount of blocky sports cars within the premise, he let his car hum softly as he pulled up, wondering who all actually made it out. He knew a few people, but also knew that he wouldn't know the majority of those he would be staying with. Finding a parking spot a car length away from one of the black vehicles, he slowly pushed open the dark-purple door and stepped out of the car. The air smelled fresh and he could hear voices coming from nearby, and would begin to unpack his belongings. A smile of nervousness and anticipation was placed on his face as he slung the oddly shaped case on his back, letting his trunk gently come to a close. Making his way towards the voices, he tried to pick out any that were familiar.

Chandler Russel
All-the-Money-in-the-world-premiere-mark-Wahlberg-Michelle-Williams-7.gif

I hopped out of the car and a smile spread across my face. I grabbed my bag and headed over to the crowd of people.
"Hey everybody! You all know the party can't start without me. Anyone got a smoke?"
I popped open a red bull and took a swig. I sauntered over to the group and put my arm Jackie's shoulder.
"C'mon Jack, I know you've got to have a cigarette for me." I flashed her a smile.
street-fashion-outfits-men-wear-with-sneakers-peopleandstyles-4.jpg
Mentioned: Magdelane & Jaqueline| Tags: AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:

Eerica & Maurice
images
1518719794445.jpg

• images

Eerica was super excited to see everyone pulling up, she just knew this summer was going to be the best one yet! She just had to give her girl Chris another hug "Nah girl YOU look bomb, I'm digging the outfit" She then thumb-pointed back at the house, "In there knocked out still, I kinda made him stay up until like five to help me set up" She giggled. She knew that when Christina made her entrance Maurice was going to become a teddy bear.

She then blew Jess an air kiss, she loved his energy and plus she didn't mind the eye candy. "I'm glad you could make it Jess, you know Im gonna need to raid your suitcase"

She faced Laura "Nope You're right on time boo, I was just waiting until like majority of us got here" She give her a smile

"Wassup Naomi!" Eerica smiled

"Well since, I guess all of us is here? Y'all ready to go inside? I made plenty so don't hold back. You guys can pick any-room you want, but you gotta share....Race you guys to the cabin" Eerica ran towards the cabin of course getting her head start setting a fun, light, playful tone, especially for the first day.

• Sabella Pearson
    Bella took the time to study everyone around her, glad that so far it seemed like a pretty cool crowd. She grinned at Quinn and Nixon as they joined the growing crowd, her eyes lingering for a few seconds on Nixon. She knew she looked pretty different than the last time he'd seen her. But she just considered it herself growing up. She was going to call out to him, to call him closer to their group, when a familiar car sped into the driveway like a wild thing. She recognized Ethan as he got out after parking, crooked as hell. "Always!" She called back to him, meeting him as he walked in their direction to throw her arms around him.

He felt good, like always. Bella knew that he felt just as safe with her as she felt with him. If she were the type to date, she might consider it with him. Squeezing him tight, she released him after a few seconds and stepped back. Eerica made her grand appearance then, and Bella spun on her heels to look at the girl, loving her outfit. "Hey girl! Lookin' good!" She called to her, sending a wink in her direction. She laughed at Jesse's innuendo, nodding to Christina at her compliment, telling her that she looked great, too.

Mark and Laura were next, and she greeted both of them enthusiastically. When Jackie and Maggie drove in, Bella practically squealed and shrieked a greeting, waving like an excited child. A few more people showed, some Bella knew well and some she didn't. Maurice yelled a greeting from the door, causing a few people to turn and look in his direction. She waved at him, too. "Alright, I'm done standing out here. Anyone wanna help me with my bags?" She called out, her eyes landing on Nixon again, a quick concerned look crossing her features. He looked awkward, and she couldn't help but feel slightly bad. She made a promise to talk to him one on one soon as she reached her jeep, reaching over the door to grab her bags.

Mood: it's happeniiiiiing

Tags: Christina & Jesse ( erzulie erzulie ); Quinn ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ); Nixon ( Pastry Pastry ); Ethan ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ); Eerica & Maurice ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa )

480full-plum-suicide.jpg
    Code by apolla apolla

Nixon Lemont
Nixon Bluejay 3 .jpg Nixon Bluejay 7u.jpg
The blonde smiled at Jackie, was that her name? He did practically look like a penguin at the moment but having some sort of friendly but not too friendly kind of interaction was his comfort zone. The second Mark passed by him to greet the other people staying at the camp, Nixon eye-grinded Mark, he didn't like him for sure. He walked a distance from Quinn hearing Sabella's voice pierce his thoughts and blasting music. "Anyone wanna help me with my bags?" He sighed, looking at the cabin, and then at the crowd. He didn't want to go inside just yet, but just enough time to NOT get a room with Mark. He turned around, putting his backpack neatly on top of his suitcase. "I-I will..." He said, following Sabella to her car. He looked at her, his pale blue eyes staring straight at her hair. He dropped his eyes. It's not polite to stare... He said to himself, waiting for her to grab some of her bags before he did. Trying to break the ice, he popped out his headphones, stammering. "I-It's nice to s-see you..." He said, keeping the injured parts of his hands turned away from her. "Y-You've changed... A-A lot." He mumbled, running his lesser-damaged hand through his hair. He held his cigar in his two fingers, looking behind him at the conversation being exchanged by the other parts of the group. All Extroverts and him... An introvert.

Mentions: apolla apolla
Mood: Awkward.

Attachments

• Nixon Bluejay 5.jpg
    Nixon Bluejay 5.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
Quinn Beckett

Quinn smiled at Mark murmered a yeah. Man, he had it bad! He never really wanted to confront this crush that he had on Mark. He would've preferred if it disappeared. It was mostly because he was a friend. A crush on a random stranger would be different. He'd probably ask the person out but there's so much already invested into this friendship. Why should he screw with it? Instead, Quinn kept busy, as he always is, making music, solving math, watching ice hockey with Dad and going ice skating with the twins from next door. He did lots to not think about or avoid something. He was a pro at this stage.

He turned to finally talk with Nix and he was gone. He would've sighed if he wanted to bring the mood down. It didn't matter as much because Laura was here now and he could talk to her instead. He'd have a chance to catch up with Nix, just not right now.

He smiled at Laura and opened with more memes since that's all that ever goes on in his head. "Oh shit it's dat boi," he said and instantly regretted. "Sometimes I think before I say shit and this time I may actually have needed to." He needed to chill with the memes.

Last edited:
af5a33b0d388dacd7e7fda323dd85ddf--eye-candy-men-hair-affair.jpg
Ethan
Mentioned: apolla apolla Pastry Pastry EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa erzulie erzulie
As soon as Bella called out to him Ethan's smile grew massive. Watching her as she came up to him, as soon as she wrapped her arms around him he wrapped his around her. Hugging her at her mid back he easily lifted her into the air as they hugged one another. His grip on her was tight but also gentle and loving as he slightly nuzzled into her neck a little. Smiling brightly as he held onto her tightly before he gently set her back down though was just slightly reluctant to let go. If he had to be honest it was nice to feel her in his arms once more. Being as close as the two were he was glad she was there. It was nice to be close to her once more. Smiling as she took a step back he spoke. "Its really good to see you again Bell." He said softly. Bell had always been a nickname he had for her. Watching as she spun around the greet others Ethan smiled more. not able to help himself Ethan let his eyes linger over Bella's body a little as he turned back to his car. Quickly he went to the trunk, opening it he pulled out a backpack and a duffel bag. Closing his trunk just in time to hear Bella ask if someone wanted to help her but just before he could offer another guy took the chance.

If Ethan had to be honest it did kind of make him jealous but he brushed the thoughts off as he made his way for the cabin. As he neared the group standing out front he came up to them all with a smile. "Hello! I don't know if any of you know me but im a close friend of Bella's. My names Ethan." He said to everyone with a smile as he looked from one to another with a nice greeting smile​

Last edited:

Christina Johnson

“Stop.” Christina smiled bashfully at Eerica. She laughed when Eerica told her where Maurice was. “Jesus, no wonder he’s still asleep.” She shook her head. Christina then smelled the food that waited for them inside. Her stomach grumbled despite having ate breakfast. “Man, it’s smells good in there. You really went all out huh? I hope that you made enough.” She grinned. She watched as more people arrived. When Naomi pulled up she waved at her.

Christina whipped around when she heard Maurice’s voice. “Maurice!” She smiled wide and quickly made her way over. “How’s it going? Eerica said that you were sleep.” She took a moment to hug him. Christina let him go after a moment and took a step back. “I missed you singing buddy but we’ll have to catch up when I finish getting my things.” She smiled at him.

justine-skye.png

Interaction/Mentions: Eerica @
& Maurice ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa )

code by pasta

Jesse James

Before he knew it the little group had expanded. Jesse recognized some faces but he couldn’t put a name to them. Greeted some of the others when they spoke. “Take what you want sis, just don’t be like Chris and not return it.” He replied. Jessie watched as Maurice came outside. Christina had rushed to greet him, it didn’t surprise him since the two of them were close. Though Maurice probably wished they are a lot closer. Jesse smirked at her thought about the other man’s crush on his cousin. While everyone was socializing Jesse went to his car and began grabbing his things. When he made it to the door to stopped to greet Maurice. “Wassup man, just got here and you’re already all up on my cousin.” He joked before going inside. When the smell of food hit him his stomach grumbled. He was starting to regret not getting anything we he had stopped to get someone with Christina.

Jesse went upstairs to pick a room, he picked one that was close to the bathroom. The stylish young man started to unpack his things. Jesse had brought a lot with him including things for his hair and other accessories.

code by pasta

Sabella Pearson
Bella was a little surprised that Nix was the first one to speak up about helping her, but she wasn't complaining. It would give them time to have the conversation she'd wanted to have, anyway. She successfully pulled out four large duffel bags from the back, plopping them on the ground with little regards to their contents. After those, she grabbed her bookbag from the front floorboards, taking care with that one. It had the liquor in it, after all. Slinging the bag over her shoulder, she reached down to grab the strap of one of the bags.

"It's nice to see you too, Nix." She turned to him, a soft smile on her face as she faced him, a smile that might remind him of how she used to look. "I have changed." She nodded at his comment, tilting her head to the side. "You have too, though, I feel. Everyone grows up." She glanced down at her bags. "Is three too much? Do you need me to grab one of them?"

Mood: awww

Tags: Nixon ( Pastry Pastry )

480full-plum-suicide.jpg
Code by apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back