• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I thought I put everyone down... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH It must have deleted when my computer magically just deletes all existence of work. So I'm just going to fix dat.

Oof I missed like two people, I feel self conscious now.

Oh shoot I meant to put that as a “like.” I’ll fix it. Pai Chan Pai Chan .
Well Belle Cookied my post so does that mean like “go be free my child?” ‘Cause she wasn’t mentioned in any other section of it.

Oh shoot I meant to put that as a “like.” I’ll fix it. Pai Chan Pai Chan .
Well Belle Cookied my post so does that mean like “go be free my child?” ‘Cause she wasn’t mentioned in any other section of it.
i'm pretty sure you're a-okay to go if she liked your post. that's what it normally means. and everyone who's been joining seems to be going on ahead and posting after they put up their character sheets.

and that's good that your character likes Indie music after. if she didn't then that's an immediate target painted on her for my character.

I have the same tastes as most of my characters so if she didn’t like Indie rock, I don’t know what I’d do with myself. I mean I already can’t watch YouTube for 40 days...
Literally the only thing keeping me alive is blasting music when I’m doing anything.

Everyone is good to go, sorry for being slow (:

I for one like clarifying

Does this mean that the new characters that were posted as of yesterday are accepted?

Need to know how many more new friends Jackie and Maggie officially have and I respect you as the GM and dun like doing anything with your permission >w> I'M SORRY I'M GONNA SHUT UP NOW

I for one like clarifying

Does this mean that the new characters that were posted as of yesterday are accepted?

Need to know how many more new friends Jackie and Maggie officially have and I respect you as the GM and dun like doing anything with your permission >w> I'M SORRY I'M GONNA SHUT UP NOW

Nah, you're fine. I glanced at the characters earlier and they're all fine once they're completed. They can go ahead and post. :D

Yeah, Nixon doesn't drink, he'd probably be the one to start it, and then Mark backs it up with a couple of warning smacks.

I'm planning on forcing Sabella and Nixon's conversation to get REAL awkward and then Blaire busts in and saves Nixon from utter death.

apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back