• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
My characters are open to have some type of relationship with ur character. Unless u want them to grow a bond over the trip
That's fine. I just didn't know what they'd bond over so I made it so he didn't know them well.
I love the idea of Quinn having a crush on Mark; maybe Mark is totally oblivious to it, which could cause some drama later on.
That would be cute. Drama is also very fun when it comes to slice of life RPs.

Pai Chan Pai Chan , erzulie erzulie
Laura and Jesse - Two of his closest friends. He and Laura go way back. They have been performing together for years and they are both incredibly talented when together. The power is through the roof. He thinks she is wonderful and they're like friendship soulmates. Jesse was the first person he came out to back in 9th grade. They had a lot of the same classes and worked together often in them which made him the perfect person to go to in order to finally open up. He told Jesse that he didn't have a crush on him or anything and that was the truth. Other than that they go on hella big clothes shopping sprees and he enjoys them a lot.
I'm trying to look up a band that i could say what our characters would sound like. So far i got Lacuna Coil that way it's like both of our characters doing vocals. But then there's also the band/music that my faceclaim does but her music is mostly in Japanese with bits of english and french occasionally. I'm big on music and it really helps me get into character when i'm listening to something that inspires me about them.

oh and sorry i was around much earlier today. was at work all day. weekends are my busy work days :P

Mark
Laura Swan ( Pai Chan Pai Chan ) - Mark would definitely like her. He's pretty popular himself, so maybe they're friends/have hung out? He does sometimes smoke pot but doesn't do harder drugs, and he also loves music.

Nixon Lemont ( Pastry Pastry ) - Probably not in the same crowd, especially if Nixon was always out working or something, though Mark wouldn't harbor any ill will towards him.

Quinn Beckett ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ) - Mark is oblivious to how Quinn feels. He's a pretty flirty guy and most likely has flirted with Quinn in the past, but it's been pretty harmless.

Eerica Peyton Thomas ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa ) - Mark generally gets along with everyone, but he might be put off a bit by her 'no one cares about her' persona. He would probably try to prove her wrong, though, especially while they're camping.

Maurice Wells Jr. ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa ) - I could definitely see Maurice and Mark being buds, even if its just socially.

Jesse James ( erzulie erzulie ) - Both Jesse and Mark are into pranking and having a good time. Definitely friends. There is some underlying sexual tension between them, but Mark is a little oblivious to it.

Christina Johnson ( erzulie erzulie ) - Mark looks at Christina as a younger sister type, and will go to the ends of the earth to protect her because she's just so damn sweet.

Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington ( fin fin ) - He and Mark probably aren't the best of friends, but Mark respects the dude.

Ivan J. Santos ( EricSings EricSings ) - Mark wouldn't have anything against him, but Ivan /might/ judge him for his antics and lack of manners at times.

Magdalene Lewis ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) - Mark will definitely flirt with her. He loves music and singing and wants to get the girl to open up. But maybe before now they didn't know each other too well.

Jacqueline Royster - ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) - Perhaps a past history of flings or something? I feel like they should have had maybe a messy breakup, Idk, tell meeee

Valentin Landau ( Velkyn Velkyn ) - Probably not super close, but Mark has no ill will towards him

Ethan Hunt ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) - Maybe he and Mark get into trouble together? I could see him trying to get someone to hang along with his adrenaline junky rushes, and Mark is just crazy enough to try it

Bella
Laura Swan ( Pai Chan Pai Chan ) - Bella would love the fact that Laura is a singer, because Bella loves singing herself, though she'd never do it for a living (simply because she's more into other things). She loves karaoke though. I'd say they'd get along, unless Laura's headstrongness comes against Bella

Nixon Lemont ( Pastry Pastry ) - Bella absolutely loves his hair. She respects that he's hard working, and wants him to loosen up.

Quinn Beckett ( MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx ) - I think he and Bella would get along in most social situations, smoking together or whatever.

Eerica Peyton Thomas ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa ) - Party BFF's! Maybe Bella kinda got her into partying in high school, and then Eerica kinda took off and did her own thing, and they recently became buds again?

Maurice Wells Jr. ( EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa ) - I can see these two getting along too, bc Bella likes it when hes outgoing and funny

Jesse James ( erzulie erzulie ) - Always geting into trouble together! These two are a mess, always doing something dumb

Christina Johnson ( erzulie erzulie ) - Purple pals! These two balance each other out. True girlfriends

Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington ( fin fin ) - Bella thinks hes fucking hot, and will definitely try to flirt with him this summer (though tbh she flirts with alot of people)

Ivan J. Santos ( EricSings EricSings ) - Ooh girl. Bella is in loooove with him. She thinks he's super hot, but maybe he thinks she's too wild? Let me know what you think!

Magdalene Lewis ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) - Bella will probably try to get her to open up more this summer, because why not?

Jacqueline Royster - ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) - Someone who flirts more than Bella! These two would either get along WONDERFULLY or be at each others throats. Tell me which way you wanna go

Valentin Landau ( Velkyn Velkyn ) - Bella would like him, like in the way you like a puppy. She'd be flirty with him still though

Ethan Hunt ( Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving ) - I feel like he and Bella could be like really close. Best or close friends? Maybe he wants more but she isn't the type to settle. Just an idea let me know if you like!

Last edited:
apolla apolla SORRY I'VE BEEN SO SLOW IT'S BEEN A HELLUVA WEEK
You still need another one? If so, guy or gal? I'm prepared for either, really
I'M SO SORRY I KEPT MEANING TO DO THIS BUT THEN EVERYTHING ELSE SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE

apolla apolla SORRY I'VE BEEN SO SLOW IT'S BEEN A HELLUVA WEEK
You still need another one? If so, guy or gal? I'm prepared for either, really
I'M SO SORRY I KEPT MEANING TO DO THIS BUT THEN EVERYTHING ELSE SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE

YOU'RE FINE LOVE

Right now we have six guys and four girls, so go ahead and be a girl or two :D

I'm trying to look up a band that i could say what our characters would sound like. So far i got Lacuna Coil that way it's like both of our characters doing vocals. But then there's also the band/music that my faceclaim does but her music is mostly in Japanese with bits of english and french occasionally. I'm big on music and it really helps me get into character when i'm listening to something that inspires me about them.

oh and sorry i was around much earlier today. was at work all day. weekends are my busy work days :P

I'm down. Quinn is a pretty versitile person musically so it isn't that hard to believe that he'd be into gothic metal.

I have my guy mostly finished (haha still thinking of that perfect name)...
I am open for some relationship love. :o <3

Sabella Pearson apolla apolla : Nixon's always had a little crush on her, but with his constant absence due to his work, he hasn't really talked to her until after the Incident with Zander. It could be surprising to him that Sabella has changed so much.

Laura Swan Pai Chan Pai Chan : Laura seems like a kind of girl Nixon would get along with, their relationship could be a small interaction like her band going on tour by his train that he works at. Nixon could also know her because she asked him to help her out by going on tour.

Quinn Beckett MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx : The smoky Bois - Aka, the "best friends" that aren't really best friends. They talk a lot, about their problems. Share cigars, the whole mumbo - jumbo. Don't get me wrong, Nixon likes him, but they've never hung out other then behind the school in a secrete location. (Sounds Sketchy if you ask me *wink* *wink*)

Eerica Peyton Thomas EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa : Eerica seems like one of those people you could hang out with any day at any time. Nix likes the more relaxed people, with the energetic tone and more of a gang affiliation, he feels as if he should stay away from her. Possibly a fear if he screws up around her.

Jesse James erzulie erzulie : Jesse's fashion is ON. POINT. Nixon carries around his camera all the time, and if he runs into James, no doubt he would ask for some photos. They would probably have a photoshoot or two on Jesse.

Maurice Wells Jr. EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa : Maurice had always terrified Nixon, he's never directly spoken to him, and most of the time, he avoids him. Jocks scare him, they are usually quite rude to him. If anyone he avoided the most, it would be Maurice. (This perception can change during the role play especially.)

Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington fin fin : Anthony seems like a nice guy, someone to not pick a fight with.

Christina Johnson erzulie erzulie : She seems like a kind girl, very sweet and sensitive at the same time. Nixon's seen her in the halls, yeah they've had a few group projects, but that's about it.

Mark Stanton apolla apolla : Nixon respects the dude but probably doesn't get along with him.

All I got my broz. These are all WIPs, I'll be editing them just in case stuff goes down or whatever.

Sabella Pearson apolla apolla : Nixon's always had a little crush on her, but with his constant absence due to his work, he hasn't really talked to her until after the Incident with Zander. It could be surprising to him that Sabella has changed so much.

Laura Swan Pai Chan Pai Chan : Laura seems like a kind of girl Nixon would get along with, their relationship could be a small interaction like her band going on tour by his train that he works at. Nixon could also know her because she asked him to help her out by going on tour.

Quinn Beckett MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx : The smoky Bois - Aka, the "best friends" that aren't really best friends. They talk a lot, about their problems. Share cigars, the whole mumbo - jumbo. Don't get me wrong, Nixon likes him, but they've never hung out other then behind the school in a secrete location. (Sounds Sketchy if you ask me *wink* *wink*)

Eerica Peyton Thomas EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa : Eerica seems like one of those people you could hang out with any day at any time. Nix likes the more relaxed people, with the energetic tone and more of a gang affiliation, he feels as if he should stay away from her. Possibly a fear if he screws up around her.

Jesse James erzulie erzulie : Jesse's fashion is ON. POINT. Nixon carries around his camera all the time, and if he runs into James, no doubt he would ask for some photos. They would probably have a photoshoot or two on Jesse.

Maurice Wells Jr. EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa : Maurice had always terrified Nixon, he's never directly spoken to him, and most of the time, he avoids him. Jocks scare him, they are usually quite rude to him. If anyone he avoided the most, it would be Maurice. (This perception can change during the role play especially.)

Anthony-Jameson Trey Washington fin fin : Anthony seems like a nice guy, someone to not pick a fight with.

Christina Johnson erzulie erzulie : She seems like a kind girl, very sweet and sensitive at the same time. Nixon's seen her in the halls, yeah they've had a few group projects, but that's about it.

Mark Stanton apolla apolla : Nixon respects the dude but probably doesn't get along with him.

All I got my broz. These are all WIPs, I'll be editing them just in case stuff goes down or whatever.
The thing with Laura’s band is that they don’t tour because they’ve been in high school up until recent (Laura at least). So they’ve only done local shows and recording.

Also I’ve based this band off of a band from my high school days. Everyone knew them and they were really good. But they were also local. Furthest they would go is a city or two away to play a show. But they were also in school so touring wasn’t a thing they could do until they graduated.

Pai Chan Pai Chan I see. So they're like the PussyCats of Riverdale. If Quinn MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx has a relationship with Laura enough so that he talks about her, then Nixon probably would never have met her, but has heard about Laura.

Open for relationships, couldn't answer a lot of PM's due to being on the road. HMU if you have ideas, btw I agree with the idea you had Pastry Pastry though if you wanna flesh it out we can discuss in PM.

Pai Chan Pai Chan I see. So they're like the PussyCats of Riverdale. If Quinn MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx has a relationship with Laura enough so that he talks about her, then Nixon probably would never have met her, but has heard about Laura.
Yeah. Unless Nixon is into rock music. Normally when you have a band that’s doing well in the school to the point they put out EPs then normally people that like the genre will have heard of them. So if Nixon is into a different type of music style he might have heard of them that way too. Or heck Quinn seems to be into music a lot so it’s orrtty safe to say he might mention the band here and there.

Magdalene Lewis (@AnimeGenork) - Mark will definitely flirt with her. He loves music and singing and wants to get the girl to open up. But maybe before now they didn't know each other too well.

Jacqueline Royster - (@AnimeGenork) - Perhaps a past history of flings or something? I feel like they should have had maybe a messy breakup, Idk, tell meeee

lol good luck getting Maggie to flirt; she doesn't know how
As for Jackie....
Jackie: You want me to wear YELLOW???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
'Nough said, I believe

Magdalene Lewis (@AnimeGenork) - Bella will probably try to get her to open up more this summer, because why not?

Jacqueline Royster - (@AnimeGenork) - Someone who flirts more than Bella! These two would either get along WONDERFULLY or be at each others throats. Tell me which way you wanna go

aw yay someone trying to get Maggie to open up <3
As for Jackie, I feel as if it might go both ways depending on the day. Jackie's got a temper so I feel like she lashes out at bad times and will sometimes hate her guts. That's just her way XD

lol good luck getting Maggie to flirt; she doesn't know how
As for Jackie....
Jackie: You want me to wear YELLOW???? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
'Nough said, I believe

YES MESSY BREAKUPPPP this is gonna be fuuuuun

aw yay someone trying to get Maggie to open up <3
As for Jackie, I feel as if it might go both ways depending on the day. Jackie's got a temper so I feel like she lashes out at bad times and will sometimes hate her guts. That's just her way XD

yes! bella is a nice person tbh unless you piss her off, she just likes to have fun.

then that will work out! they'll be like best frenemies. haha bella will love to call her out on her shit

YES MESSY BREAKUPPPP this is gonna be fuuuuun

yes! bella is a nice person tbh unless you piss her off, she just likes to have fun.

then that will work out! they'll be like best frenemies. haha bella will love to call her out on her shit

Jackie: What do you mean I shouldn't smoke here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back