• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Hey guys! Welcome to the OOC chat!

Make relationships and such here.

Be respectful!

Drama is welcome IC, but NOT HERE!!

<3

Also, do you guys want a discord? Cookie my post for yes!

YAY! I'll get working on my Cs!

-Mars, The happy ghost.

i'm posting my CS work in progress right now cause i gotta go out to eat. and the bullet point stuff is killing me. i'm never good at making those because they normally come forth as I'm writing the character. so i'll finish it up once I get back.

edit: i'm jealous of you guys and the layouts you come up with. I'm noob to this site and bbcoding so i have no clue how to do all that cool stuff.

Pai Chan Pai Chan Me too. I've just learned how to use Div's and stuff. So yeah, practice, trial and error makes perfect.

I'm going to spam edit my cs, I don't think it's necessary to add Circus crap, so yeahh.

Anyone mind sending me spoiler code? I'm having trouble coding it into my sheet.

BOOM! Okay, this is really short but trust me that wasn't the whole post, so I had to edit it a bit, trust me I'll write more then JUST that.

Yeah I would like a discord, but if some people don't want one then I don't think we should have one. That's all.

Also I'm open for relationships.

For relationships, you can DM or @ mention me and we can talk about it. I'll do the same if I wish to propose an idea.

Cool, I like developing relationships during the roleplay, but I'm not sure how my character would have relationships with anyone before this camp, he's had an interesting past, unless there would be like a small interaction, nothing too special.

fin fin , EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa , apolla apolla , erzulie erzulie , EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa
AJ, Maurice, Sabella, Christina and Eerica - He isn't close with any of these people. Sure they get on fine but there's nothing really there that makes him close with these people compared to the others.

Pastry Pastry
Nixon - The Smoky Bois. They hang out all the time behind the school with their favored escape methods. In fact that was how they met. He enjoys chilling with Nixon. He doesn't really think they'd be friends in any other scenario.

Pai Chan Pai Chan , erzulie erzulie
Laura and Jesse - Two of his closest friends. He and Laura go way back. They have been performing together for years and they are both incredibly talented when together. The power is through the roof. He thinks she is wonderful and they're like friendship soulmates. Jesse was the first person he came out to back in 9th grade. They had a lot of the same classes and worked together often in them which made him the perfect person to go to in order to finally open up. He told Jesse that he didn't have a crush on him or anything and that was the truth. Other than that they go on hella big clothes shopping sprees and he enjoys them a lot.

apolla apolla
Mark - He may or may not have a crush on Mark. He loves Mark to pieces. He is such an amazing person and he almost idolises him. It hurts a little when Mark and Jesse flirt but Quinn is too anxious to actually do anything about it. He just wishes he was brave enough.

Anything you guys want to add or should I just go ahead and post it to my CS? Ideas for the top five would be appreciated.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx
I love the idea of Quinn having a crush on Mark; maybe Mark is totally oblivious to it, which could cause some drama later on.

Also as far as Bella goes, I could see them getting along in social situations but not being like best friends or anything. ^^

We could have a discord and if someone doesn’t wanna join they don’t have to

fin fin , EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa , apolla apolla , erzulie erzulie , EllaaaEllaaaa EllaaaEllaaaa
AJ, Maurice, Sabella, Christina and Eerica - He isn't close with any of these people. Sure they get on fine but there's nothing really there that makes him close with these people compared to the others.

Pastry Pastry
Nixon - The Smoky Bois. They hang out all the time behind the school with their favored escape methods. In fact that was how they met. He enjoys chilling with Nixon. He doesn't really think they'd be friends in any other scenario.

Pai Chan Pai Chan , erzulie erzulie
Laura and Jesse - Two of his closest friends. He and Laura go way back. They have been performing together for years and they are both incredibly talented when together. The power is through the roof. He thinks she is wonderful and they're like friendship soulmates. Jesse was the first person he came out to back in 9th grade. They had a lot of the same classes and worked together often in them which made him the perfect person to go to in order to finally open up. He told Jesse that he didn't have a crush on him or anything and that was the truth. Other than that they go on hella big clothes shopping sprees and he enjoys them a lot.

apolla apolla
Mark - He may or may not have a crush on Mark. He loves Mark to pieces. He is such an amazing person and he almost idolises him. It hurts a little when Mark and Jesse flirt but Quinn is too anxious to actually do anything about it. He just wishes he was brave enough.

Anything you guys want to add or should I just go ahead and post it to my CS? Ideas for the top five would be appreciated.

My characters are open to have some type of relationship with ur character. Unless u want them to grow a bond over the trip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back