• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well, I’d say that Maggie probably would be cute and they’d get along, but I don’t know. Let me know what you think what their relationship would be.

Ah I see. Got the names a bit mixed up. Let’s see. What if Jackie and him become smoke buds, more so like bff’s and Maggie and him, I have no idea. What if she and him mutually get along but aren’t so much friends?

Ah I see. Got the names a bit mixed up. Let’s see. What if Jackie and him become smoke buds, more so like bff’s and Maggie and him, I have no idea. What if she and him mutually get along but aren’t so much friends?

I like it
Jackie was going to call herself his smoke bud even if he didn't want to be hahaha

I feel as though Jackie and him would get along, genuinely. A photographer and a fashionista, quite a combo.

*wink* Wink* crap I got a bug in my eye.

let me just raise my tea cup...

Genork's Head Right Now While Thinking Up First Post:
Jackie picks up Maggie
They get there
Jackie immediately accosts Nixon and Mark because they're smoking and she's been smoking
Maggie gets scared and stays in the car

Lol, I mean friendship is a pretty nice thing with Nixon, even though he has a lot of social anxiety and such.

literally the second I read that my cat jams her claws into my leg. Screaming in pain now, I can't move she's like a cactus.

Lol, I mean friendship is a pretty nice thing with Nixon, even though he has a lot of social anxiety and such.

literally the second I read that my cat jams her claws into my leg. Screaming in pain now, I can't move she's like a cactus.

If only Maggie were real; she'd help you with that
She likes kitties XD

Kitty wants food from me and I can't provide le food. Well, not yet I have to go to the store as soon as my bf gets back with our car, she is a very hangry kitty.

Sorry for my absence. My PCs motherboard is being dumb so I’m working around it and trying to fix it. So I’m not just gone with the wind.

lol. i also realized how cool it is to have music posted in a spoiler. just play the vid and close the spoiler and, boom, background music.

Oh wow so much coding! It all looks so pretty, however I might not be able to keep up with it sadly. I will do my best, but can only promise to compensate with extra detail in my posts! Hope that is alright with everyone.

Oh wow so much coding! It all looks so pretty, however I might not be able to keep up with it sadly. I will do my best, but can only promise to compensate with extra detail in my posts! Hope that is alright with everyone.
glad to know i'm not the only one. I can't do all that extra jazz lol. oh and every time i Eerica i think of Scream Queens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back