• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Sunkissed [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
OOf that would be soo funny if Nixon gets double teamed LOL. He could have a little bit of Quinn's stash in 'em.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving apolla apolla

For that to happen Nixon would really have to pick a fight, Well as long as he deserved it the fight would be SO FUN!

Nixon: "OY YOU SUCK!"
Ethan and Mark: *Not affected*
Nixon: *Threatening bird noises*
Ethan and Mark: *Staring at him like he's going crazy*
Nixon: *Stops bird noises*
Ethan and Mark: "The fuck is wrong with that guy..."

apolla apolla Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

OOf I don't think Nixon would hurt Quinn, after all they're the smoky boyz.

Who would Jackie side with? Nixon or Mark & Ethan? Now that's something to think about AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

OOf I don't think Nixon would hurt Quinn, after all they're the smoky boyz.

Who would Jackie side with? Nixon or Mark & Ethan? Now that's something to think about AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

I don't think she'd side with anyone in this case; to her it's Smoke BFF vs Hot Ex

Whoever wins, she'd be satisfied. She honestly just wants to see something dramatic XD

I just want Nixon to get destroyed by two extremely hot guys who are like, way hotter...

Did I already mention that they are SUPER hot?

Lol, I find funny that all of the Male Characters are like 10x hotter then mine, I mean, my face claim is from a model, but people are into the tanner, or dark skinned doods.

Taking note of that.

Lol, I find funny that all of the Male Characters are like 10x hotter then mine, I mean, my face claim is from a model, but people are into the tanner, or dark skinned doods.

Taking note of that.

It happens.
I suck at male face claims so I end up using guys from Disney or from older teeny shows that aren't on anymore XD

Yeah, I mean I don't care that my dude will never find love, but being beat up for picking a fight with GIANT people is just funny.

Lol I mean, I would do that too, I would TOTALLY use beyonce for anything. ANYTHING!

I'm writing up my response rn but like she's having a little depression episode and feels alone so yeah it'll be slightly more dramatic than my first post haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back