• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay let's start off with the fact Spider-man is my favourite marvel character. Ever. He was my first introduction into the marvel universe [I was like,,, 7 or something, Spectacular spider-man show was my favourite]

I haven't watched most of the movies though, which sounds insane [I prefer animation over live action, sue me] the only ones I've fully watched all the way through are 'the amazing spider-man' with Andrew Garfield-

Anyway I've recently finished the 2017 'Marvel's spider-man' and I'm re-watching spectacular spider man

and I have ocs cooking up in the back of my mind for each series, I want to do an oc x canon with
All of them are guys, be warned [Also Their love interest for them is flash, I have a soft spot for bully jocks who can have a redemption, sue me]

[Another note, with the whole oc x canon your character doesn't have to be a boy, I will play whatever character you want-THIS INCLUDES SPIDER-MAN HIMSELF, the relationship can be het straight, I don't particularly care as long as you're cool doing a m/m thing for my stuff]

Caution:
ahead are super self indulgent fun and wacky things because why not, I'm not cringe I'm having harmless fun

The characters:
Rodey Tyler Jameson
Yes second son of the Mr. J.J. Jameson himself, the concept seems really fun EVEN MORE SO IF I MAKE HIM A SPIDER BOY >:D
Sonic Sound spider to be specific [like when everyone was making spider sonas, ya know???], He's for the spectacular spider-man show world
[This guy is the one I'm particularly interested in playing as of this moment]

Denver
This guy was for the ultimate spider-man show, I have not touched him in only god knows how long [awhile, the answer is awhile], he can shift into a few different dragon forms! because, why not? He needs work though

Rodey was originally going to be 'Marvel's spider-man (2017) but there wasn't a lot of Jameson and his son is the same age as Peter, so concept wise I got nothing, given enough time I might have something [I could still use Rodey I would just have to work it so J.J. Jameson the 3rd is twins with Rodey or something and goes to midtown, Will most likely just make a new character instead]

I haven't watched the live action movies enough to understand shit so sorry, no live action

either way if you're interested send me a DM and we can chat about it more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back