• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spelljammers - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Chilling Out days?

Tomorrow is a long one too. Medium length work day, but doctor appt afterwards. But then I get a weekend.

Just FYI, I practically died laughing at Chum when he could believe Ellen. Cap'n you ... It was too perfect a response.

And Ellen’s laid out a beautiful response. Chum thought the only things in the world that outdid rabbits were bards. Or maybe Goblins, but that one normally comes out to a tie.

but, although I’m planning to let KirienIsamu KirienIsamu post before me, I do wanna ask if Chum can ask our local CIA man for some armaments. Thankfully Chum isn’t the type to ask for rocket launchers or assault rifles... But a Silenced Pistol is definitely something she wants, assuming she got hold of a laptop.

Hmm .. start with a Glock 18 (fully automatic weapons designed by the Israelis for counter terrorism) very compact, with folding stock. Probably comes with a laser sight and a suppressor. I figure that would be ideal for a goblin to use. If not, I am sure he will have something along those lines. But if he is going THAT far, what does everyone ELSE need?

Let's see, might need some det cord, semtex, flash bangs ... I mean this IS an extraction. Maybe a small drone.... No point in going in half geared, right? Wonder what the GRU troops will have?

Oh no she literally just tripped over a metal gear solid walkthrough while researching stealthiness and asked for ‘That Giffy Bang that’s quiet’ and maybe a cardboard box but now CIA man is giving the group way more explosives and ordinance than any Goblin can be trusted with.

Just realized this morning that we switch order and you guys were waiting on me. Need to figure out how this is gonna work... At least the location is a good choice.

Just started a second rp so If I don't reply here for a while could someone just remind me if I'm gone for too long, the new one is not a story-heavy rp so it doesn't require too much attention.

Is there still a chance to heal Kelpie in some way or at least stabilize her so she doesn't just die right away. (Im not an expert in injuries but im pretty sure throat slits are fatal.)

Cauterize? Just kidding. Probably nothing your character could do. It is a healer thing. But yes, there are a few options, one in particular. Magic. The group has a healer with them capable of healing such a wound. (Plus a second healer ...)

I think you did fine. Honestly I’m worried I hit Black Fang a little too hard. We got a big climactic fight here, and Chum kind of spammed all the attacks at once.

Yes, sorry. I stuck a message for everyone on my wall. Filling in for someone else on a night shift as a driver. Barely getting enough sleep to function. But that needs to come first. Should be back on regular shift after this week of hell.

On the one hand I have to admit that Chum and I definitely don’t have definitive proof that Ellen just found yet another secret daughter of hers... On the other hand, Ellen almost certainly did, because both plot and anecdotal evidence say it’s the most likely scenario. At this point Chum may have to assume any and all half breeds they meet from here on is related to captain Ellen.

There is still an aftermath scene for this mission. But once the group gets back to NYC I have some plans for Olrion. Trying to spotlight each character as we go.

Ohoho, plans! Can’t wait to see where they go...

Also just realized Olrion is half vampire, half SOMETHING, and I don’t remember if the something was confirmed to be human... Or Elf.
X-files theme intensifies

I do have a small backstory for her but its mostly focused on her mother's side of the family, I didn't right shit for her father's side yet, honestly, I have no idea how to portray him but since he has nothing to do with her character (aside from providing the vampire half) I don't see the need to worry about it. All I can say is she is half human as that was what her mother was.

I don't know if I want to spoil anything about her backstory but If it could help I can give up some ideas I had (Although its not that complicated really). Actually there is one thing her father would have given her, a fear of monster slayers. You know the kinda that carries wooden stakes and similar tools around.

Rough few days. If you recall, one of our stores was looted in the riots here. Well, spent the past few days working double shifts as we get it restocked. Plus we have been getting new trucks. One chance to guess who got to take care of that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back