• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Spelljammers - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Graystone713 Graystone713 Iv started working on making unique designs for all the characters based on both the pictures you two provided as well as the descriptions and my own interpretation. Iv gotta redo her hair since I just quickly scribbled this for the test but I wanted to ask for your opinion.
test 2.pngThis or test 3.png This. (Anything else that needs to be apart of the design?)

I’m still getting dead floored because aaaaa it’s the GOBLIN GIRLS and aaaaaa art makes flustered mine heart and aaaahhh thank you so much!

Happy birthday. I’ve been okay, just been helping my folks move, planning my own birthday (next month) and... Eh, feeling a touch railroaded in the RP. Because the Goblins mean it when they say no but sneaking out of their dressing room or stabbing the reporter both seem a bit over the top. Even if she is some crazy strong vampire.

It might be good for something big to happen to the other characters soon. I have some doubts our Goblins are the political type anyway. (Just a hunch based on what iv read).
I want to wait for Graystone's post but I can work on something to keep the rp going if they are having trouble right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back