• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonRain

Galactic Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
About Me
Hia! I'm NeonRain feel free to call me Neon/Neo and don't worry about my pronouns because I use them all, I'm gender fluid with a heavy emphasis on fluidity bc I really don't mind what gender you decide to call me. If I seem more feminine to you, call me a girl, if you think I seem more mas, call me a guy, if you prefer to not call me either feel free to use they/them or ze/zir :D I personally will not be offended in any way at all.

I'm 22yrs old, I've been rping for 10 years now and I'm friendly to all kinds of pairings, and relationship types. I am not afraid to throw in the drama of dark topics and normal drama. This isn't to say we have to have dark topics at all!! I don't want either of us uncomfortable when we rp together so just keep that in mind :) I will also mention my replying will be a little slow but my OOC game is on point! I just reply slowly, think anywhere from a few hours to a week or more depending on how crazy my life is going.

I'm looking for detailed RPs of both fandom and non-fandom stories/origins. I have some rules and questions ill need everyone to understand and answer before we can start any rp together!

If you want a writing sample please feel free to ask and I will send you one! :D

RP Partner Requirments
  1. You must be over 18. I will not rp with anyone younger than 18.
  2. Minimum of 2-3 paragraphs PER CHARACTER, PER REPLY. ie, every character you are playing, every reply you type, needs 2-3 thick paragraphs. I will get annoyed if you claim 2-3 lines is a paragraph, and I will leave the rp.
  3. Character sheets are required and they must be filled out completely. They don't need to be 7-22 pages like me, but they cant be limping away with one line for each area. I need depth, and yes I will read it.
  4. I would like us to double up no matter the rp type. Options include, but are not limited to;
    1. You play 1 oc and 1 cannon, I play 1 oc and 1 cannon. (or more for each category)
    2. You play 2 characters with one being my romantic interest, I play 2 characters with one being your romantic interest. (sort of like #1 but only ocs)
  5. You are required to control your own characters, I will not be writing their actions, and if you write the actions of my own I will give you ONE warning to stop. After that, I will leave the rp.
  6. You will be required to answer a few questions to rp with me so neither of us are stepping on any toes, I ask you do not get annoyed by the questions bc I think they're fairly reasonable.
  7. All bigotry is strictly limited to inside rp ONLY, if you express bigotry outside of rp I will leave the rp and then block you. I will not tolerate it.

Questionnaire
  1. Are there any topics, disorders, or situations you would like to avoid/stay unmentioned? ie. eating disorders, depression, self-harm, etc.
  2. What kind of relationship tropes do you want to go for? (for you not me) i.e, enemies to lovers, best friends to lovers, fake dating to actual dating, etc.
  3. Preference on canon characters? (Optional. Meaning who you want me to play for you.)

Star Guide;
☆☆ - Dying to do this
☆ - Excited to do this
none - Im down but not super excited
X - Not looking for this right now

Anime;

• I am super deep into the lore and fandom, I have over 30 characters I will actively play and have more side characters and background characters to help fill in backstories. Very into this. Im looking for only oc x cannon for this

I'll do Soulmate AUs or AUs where someone like Deku is a Villain instead, but if we do Deku I have to warn you I have my own version of Vil!Deku.

We can do the storyline, play as teachers or pro heroes or students from any of the hero schools. Ill do it all. Villains, Hero to Villain and vice versa, all of it.

Characters I'm really good at playing;
    Izuku Medoriya/Deku
    Hanta Sero
    Minoru Mineta
    Tsuyu Asui

Hawks
    Shota Aizawa

Himiko Toga

Characters Im okay at playing;
    Amajiki Tamaki/Suneater
    Nejire Hado/Nejire-Chan
    Mina Ashido
    Mezo Shoji
    Momo Yayorozu

Toshinori Yagi/All Might
    Taishiro Toyomitsu/Fatgum

Tomura Shigaraki

Characters I gave my own spin to;
    Mirio Togata/Lemillion
    Katuski Bakugo
    Ochaco Uraraka
    Eijiro Kirishima
    Denki Kaminari
    Shoto Todoroki

Dabi

Vil!Deku

Characters I can't/won't play;
    Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic (bc I made him a villain)

It would depend on what characters you want me to play for you, for me to decide who I want you to play for me, as I have a lot of ocs as previously mentioned.

Video Games;

• I would much prefer this to take place in the Pizza Plex, we can find a place for all the other animatronics if you want Foxy or someone that isn't in the Pizza Plex.

I am willing to play all the Glamrocks so feel free to pick one or more, and I can try my hand at Sun/Moon

Any OCs are welcome, animatronics and human, we can figure out the details together.

Other Fandoms;

• Got a setting where our ocs are housed in a government ran house that is fenced in by an electric fence and they're not allowed to leave. The forest around it is trapped and wired with cameras and the house has cameras in it almost everywhere. Basically, its a reformation program where they're trying to take our murderous OCs and reform them into normal functioning people, your oc can be as odd as you want complete with powers or not.

Non-Fandom Concepts;
The first two are set in a completely new fantasy world you get to discover

• You are a mage, the grandson of a mage, and you are my grandson. You don't remember your parents any, and you have never bothered to ask. We are what is known as drifters. We drift place to place, wondering the world and discovering new and beautiful things. I've show you so many magical things, magical animals and beings that shouldn't exist, all because we are mages. We live on a planet full of uncertainty, I've told you many things to remember. I've taught you how to travel to the different dimensions and see the most beautiful things ever. You're old enough now to go to more dangerous places, you've only seen small sections, safe temples and places in the dimensions I take you. Now, I can show you amazing and terrifying things, things wonderful beyond words and possibly unsafe. You are old enough to understand so much more now. Let's begin out next lesion, shall we?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back