• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Michio
As he spun around idly in his chair, Michio could have sworn that he was forgetting something. Something... important. But what? He sat there, contemplative. He took another sip of his coffee. Well, if it was really all that important, then surely he would have—

His hand froze in place.

Oh.

Oh.

"Oh." He muttered out loud to himself.

With an almost terrifying level of calm, Michio downed the rest of his cup before walking over to the window, placing it in the sink on the way over. As he slid the pane open, gravity quickly shifted to an entirely different direction. Thankfully, his class was only a floor above the lounge so it was a short walk there. Hopping right into the classroom through an open window, a sigh of relief left his lips upon noticing that it was still empty. He gave himself a quick pat down, assuring himself that nothing was out of place.

He had to make a good impression, after all.

coded by reveriee.

Chita Goukiatsu

Chita Goukiatsu down.png A heaviness, a cloud of depression and weariness, seemed to draw all of Chita’s features downward. He slumped in his chair and placed his face on his desk in shame. It was embarrassing and shameful that he got in trouble on the first day. All the chair and desk sliding from the students being able to leave did not make him feel any better. "Candy..." At a moment like this, all the fool could think about was candy and going to go hang with his class. The desk was cold but his insides were colder.

Interaction: Open
Mention: N/A

Shin Daiha

i5nybM1C.jpeg
Shin had fallen asleep rather quickly towards the beginning of class. Only being woke up by the sounds of chairs and desks sliding agaisnt the floor. "Hm?" As his eyes adjusted to the light, he noticed students writing on paper and posting the paper on the wall then leaving the class. "Is class over with?" Then he noticed broken glass from what appeared to be a window and the teacher's desk which was smashed into the wall. "What the hell happened?" "Just some dumb students." Shin turned to a random student who was sitting near him. "Geez..." "Also we're supposed to write our name, what we like, and our power on a piece of paper then post it on the wall." The student gestured over to the wall covered with papers. "I see. Thanks." With that, he pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil. "Let's see..."

The name's Shin Daiha.
I like your mom.
And I have the extremely rare and unique ability to do whatever I want.

His chuckle was light, and laced with a hum of amusement at the matter. "That's funny." He was obviously joking around. If another student or the teacher truly wanted to know about him, he'd tell them. Or they'd figure it out. Shin stood up from his desk and slung one strap of his bag over his shoulder. "Thanks again." Following the other students, he posted his paper on the wall and left the classroom. "Alright. Next should be Science." Up ahead of him he noticed a female student, who if he remembered correctly just came from the same class as him. "Guess it'd be best if I made some friends." He sped up and caught up to her. "Heyyy.."

Interaction: BOKEH. BOKEH.
Mention: BOKEH. BOKEH.

Naomi Tachibana
Interactions: Open !!!

images.jpeg
Naomi kept her head down as she navigated the busy halls. All the chaos of the last class had made her anxiousness grow, and she couldn't help but wonder for the second time that day if coming here was the right choice. The students in her class were defiantly talented there was no denying that, but they were also dangerous. Heck, a few of them destroyed several things in the duration of an hour. Naomi shook her head, pushing any negative thoughts away. Thinking like that wasn't going to make her feelings go away. If she was being honest, it would take a lot to make her feel better about being here.

Naomi looked down at her map before glancing around. Had she walked too far? Probably. Of course, it didn't help that she had been walking with her eyes to the floor. Not wanting to admit she was lost, Naomi traced her way back to the history classroom before carefully following the map. Unfortunately, Naomi was so focused on the map, she failed to see the person in front of her had stopped. To her horror, Naomi slammed into the back of the stranger before falling to the floor.

"I am so sorry! Are you okay?" She didn't want to look up and face whoever was probably glaring down at her. Instead, Naomi busied herself with picking her papers up. She made sure to keep her head down, so they couldn't see the flush that was rapidly spreading across her face.

1846fbe96d65ce0422698bc6f2577d77.gif

Hoshi Yoshida
Interacting: Chita ( Japanime Japanime ), Haya ( Dimple Doll Dimple Doll )
Mentions:

________________________________________________________________________________

While he was reading his classmate's introductions, a quiet thump prompted Hoshi to turn his head. The noise had come from a white haired boy, who's head was now rested face-first on his desk. Considering most of the other students were leaving class, Hoshi assumed that the boy was one of the three who had been called to stay behind after class. They were obviously in trouble, judging by the attitude of Miss Enatsu, but what for? He scratched his head while staring at the boy, who was mumbling something that he was unable to make out. He felt bad for him. He wanted to help him feel better! So, being his regular, act-without-thinking self, he slid into the chair next to the boy, placed his bag onto the ground, and violently raised his hand to the ceiling, opening his mouth wide to speak.

"Ma'am!" he exclaimed, a guilty expression growing on his face as he continued his tangent. "I was late to class! I did a great job at sneaking in, but I feel bad for tricking you, so I'm stayin' too!" his tone was stern, and, if it helped his classmate feel any better, he was determined to stay behind as well. As he lowered his hand, he flashed a thumbs up and a cheeky smile to the white haired boy, oblivious to the fact that his head was still down. The volume of his voice lowered as he whispered to him. "Yo, name's Hoshi. What's yours?"​

Alesia
Interaction: N/A
Mention: Ineptitude Ineptitude
Alesia eventually arrived at her science class, since it took a while to get there. They went to sit down in the back row as they entered their class. Alesia then wrote something down for the science teacher upon taking out a paper from their backpack, and walked over to the teacher's desk to put it there. She went back to her seat after doing that, and drank the soda from her sports bottle.

Hello. My name is Alesia, and I am just giving you this paper as a warning. The history teacher had to deal with some people destroying the window and their desk by accident. Please don't let them do that in your class, because some of their powers are dangerous. Also, don't mind me if you see me using my power.
My power works like a homing effect from a homing missile, but I just use it to not make my favorite soda spill on the floor. Because I know that you teachers don't like to deal with cleaning up a spilled soda can.

They wrote the note to the science teacher, because it was a big mistake on the history teacher's part to let them do an in-person introduction. Some of them didn't know about the warning, because they were late on their arrival to their first class. 'Please for the love of god. Don't be another teacher that makes us do another in-person introduction, since who knows what is going to happen if another person shows off their power without knowing about the warning.' thought Alesia, who was worried about that.
Chita scared her when they showed off their gravity manipulation, since that desk could have hit someone if it went in the opposite direction.

Last edited:
Karen
anime.jpg

Karen wasn’t disappointed but slightly disheartened when Aria walked over to the other two girls. She didn’t blame her for reaching out, even Karen could see how interested Aria had been in them, the twin more specifically. They were hard to miss. The twin so beautiful and yet almost deadly in how untouched by time she looked. The other girl with her was also stunning but in a different, a more modern way. Karen contemplated following but decided against it. They’d waved at Aria and she didn’t want to come off as pushy or clingy. This didn’t mean she and Aria would never talk again but at the same time, it was the first day and everyone was still trying to figure out where they stand. Its fine. Do as the teacher says and figure the rest out later.

Karen found a piece of paper and a pencil, purple to be precise, and started flowing it through her fingers like she usually did when she was thinking. The purple pencil shouldn't have mattered in the grand scheme of things but Karen thought it added that extra bit of her to shine through, especially for a first intro. It shouldn’t have been a difficult introduction. Her name was Karen. She liked music and dance. And her powers, in its simplest form, was the control of metal. To be more accurate though, Karen controlled magnetic fields, and this gave her a wide range of extra stuff to work with. For now though, metal manipulation seemed appropriate and to be honest she didn’t really like telling people how far her powers could go. To be doubly honest even she didn’t know the true extent she could control. Once Karen had finished writing she stuck the paper into the wall with the pin and headed to walk outside the classroom. Maybe she could talk to that other kid that she had smiled at earlier?

JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai MinTea MinTea Cello. Cello.

stuff to draw.jpg
Interactions: Cello. Cello. Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Kaiya let out a soft giggle before nodding, “I hope they destroy things, as it will be a laugh…” The truth is, it’s what made Kaiya see the school as special. These things could not happen elsewhere. This might be the only place in which students are able to randomly destroy objects, with powers; it was something exciting and new, that someone of ordinary expertise might never experience! Continuing on, Kaiya pondered upon Dahlias’ question. She did not want the girl to find anything out that is too private. Realising that lying was wrong, but afraid of what Dahlia might find out, she happily divulged, “Oh...A small town, you would not know the name of it!

It was when she saw a comely girl walk over to them, that Kaiya offered a welcoming smile. She allowed Dahlia to do the talking, at first, as she appeared extremely confident and happy to be herself. Kaiya felt enlightened to be in Dahlias’ presence, as it appeared like her friend was flourishing like the flower she had given her. Turning to Aria, Kaiya winked and whispered, “We can help each other, of course!

Watching Dahlia closely, curious about her spontaneity, Kaiya saw her friend get up and approach a captivating woman. The girl felt astonished and thought, “Wow, she looks so powerful. I wonder if she always looked like that?” Suddenly, grabbed by the hand by her daring companion, she felt her friend pulling her towards the fish-like lady! Dahlia had already done the introductions for both of them again, so all Kaiya saw was Margate blushing. It made her soft inside, as the girl seemed so sweet and innocent. The exterior appeared not like this classmate's interior, for now, “People should compliment you more, as you really are beautiful! I can’t wait for us to be in class together.

anime_boys.jpg
Craton and Martine

The boys high five eachother very pleased with the fact that they were able to make such a "great impression" with there new teacher. Their grand entrance has gotten them called to stay after class which wouldn't be the first or last time for the twins. Craton looked over at the kid that flung the teachers desk and walked over to him with Martine trailing behind.
Giving Chita a hefty pat on the back he bent down and smiled at the distraught boy."Well look at this another fellow bad boy, with that little gravity stunt you pulled we could have some real fun this year."
Craton smile turned into a more of a devious one

"I don't know it seems like he's embarrassed."

"Chin up buddy I think the desk may have been more expensive then the window so technically you beat us at our own game, we'll have to step it up a notch."

Craton winked then stood up straight and yawned waiting for the wonderful tongue lashing they were about to recieve from the teacher.
Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Japanime Japanime

Last edited:

Yokonu Saykire & Avira Saykire
Mentions: None
Interactions: Aeris Aeris
1615253528906.png When Avira stopped in order to confront her brother for one last thing, she quickly got knocked forward a bit from what one could only assume was most likely a push, her primary instincts kicked in, as she regained her senses and she quickly pulled Yokonu behind her and turned around to face the person ,with her fist clenched and her gaze being cold and hostile. However instead of finding someone with antagonizing intent, she instead found some strange girl with her head down, after she apologized stating it was a accident she started to unclench her fist and scratch the back of her head in a bit of confusion and embarrassment from the whole misunderstanding. "Uhm, yeah it's fine i guess, i didn't really think that someone was behind me, so yeah, you're fine i guess it was sorta my bad as well." she let those words hang in the air for a moment before, the glare from her brother put her back on track as she began to speak again "Anyways i'm uhm Avira and this is my brother, uhm" at this point Yonkonu turned his glare to the strange girl giving her a questioning sideways glare as he spoke up in order to give them their name "Yonkonu, Yonkonu Saykire." after that his sister nodded in agreement before going on to continue "Yeah, right, anyways sorry for the misunderstanding anyways, you just surprised that was all, anyways who are you exactly?" her tone turned out to be more questioning as she didn't know who this girl was or what her intentions truly were yet. Though she seemed nice enough, and considering how Avira was a bit taller than her and the fact she hardly looked threatening, she didn't really consider her to be too much of a threat, then again when powers come into play, then sometimes looks can be deceiving .
1615253273279.png

Last edited:
Silo

Silo grabbed a piece of paper from his bag and started to write on his paper. He decided to listen to some music while he was writing. After he was done, He got up and walked to the wall, pinning his introduction on it. He walked out of the class and into the busy hallways. When he began to walk he noticed the girl who smiled at him in history class. He walked over to her. "Uh...Hello." He said in a slightly nervous tone. Hopefully he wouldn't be seen as off-putting. He gave a soft smile. He looked at the girl. "She seems nice enough." He thought.

Interactions: Songbird500 Songbird500

• Sakamaki Izayoi 03.png
    Kai Natsume
    Interactions: Open
    Mentions: No one​

The class introduction was... chaotic, if Kai had to describe it. Special powers were thrown around despite the teacher told them not to, and items were destroyed like worthless pieces of garbage. Still, it left him quite the first impression, from which the blond knew what to expect the next time these ragtag bunch gathered again together.

"Yeah, I think I'll fit in this class just fine..." Kai mumbled to himself.

After a while, the teacher eventually told them to write up their own introduction. Though he was relieved for a bit, the realization that he has to reveal his power regardless sent him back to dismay. As he wrote down his introduction, Kai's face slowly turned to grimace.

Kai Natsume.

Love my music as much as I love singing them.

Kai was about to write down his power, but his hand stopped just before the tip of his pen touched the paper. His disdain toward his own power made him want to lie his way through, and he was about to do exactly that when he figured out that the teacher could've just found out about it whether he likes it or not. And even then, his surrogate mother would simply know about it and scold him later on, so the thought of falsifying his identity quickly flew out of his mind.

Reluctantly, he wrote a brief explanation of his power on the paper.

Destruction. I destroy stuff.
    Feeling like he doesn't need to expand his intro any further, Kai immediately pinned the paper on the wall where everyone else posted their introduction and rushed back to his seat, took his bag, and headed out without uttering a single word.

"That was quite a class..." Kai grunted to himself before he took a deep breath. As he glanced around, Kai noticed the blue-haired boy with whom he had just made a friend and smiled in satisfaction.

"Man, it feels great being able to approach someone," the blond uttered before he laid his back on a nearby wall and wore his headphone again. Before long, he found himself nodding and tapping his right foot as his lips let out a soft humming of a familiar tune from The Beatles.

"La la, how the life goes on~"

~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria looks at Karen when she turns around and sees her leave the classroom. She felt a pain in her heart, she was going to bring her and Aurora when she came back. She still saw them as friends. Would until told otherwise. Both of those helped her feel grounded, something that she hadn't had since... since before. Aria puts her head down for a moment to try and control her emotions, before waving at Margate with a large smile. "I don't think I've ever met someone like you." There was no malice in the words, but she was tentative not to touch the girl though. If hiking taught her anything, it was not to touch someone without expressed permission. It wasn't something that she followed all the time, but was something that struck a chord in her when she saw the large woman.

Turning to Dahila she pulls out her schedule and nods. "I do have Science next. Though I don't know if I want to go to that class. What if its more like this?" Her hands waves at the destroyed History Classroom. "I can protect myself. But what about the others?" Her eyes go to the hallway where she saw her other friends leave. Neither looked like they have abilities to deal with flying anything. She worried, Aria couldn't do anything to help them. Maybe the teachers would help them, or another student? Maybe if she was able to become friends with more people those girls would be safer.

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Dahila Viotto, Kaiya Katayama, Margate
Mentions: MinTea MinTea Cello. Cello. Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Naomi Tachibana
Interactions: Avira and Yonkonu ( Peckinou Peckinou )

images (1).jpeg

Naomi quickly picked up her things before standing in front of the two. "It's my fault-" she bowed her head,"-I should've been paying attention instead of looking at the map." She laughed nervously, not quite sure what to do. The two seemed nice enough, the girl was a bit more talkative than the boy. Naomi couldn't blame the glare the boy was shooting her way, she did bump into them.
She snapped out of her thoughts just as they were introducing themselves. "It's nice to meet you Yonkonu and Avira! I hope we can become friends." She paused, there was something else she was supposed to say...

She stood there dumbfounded for several seconds before the thought hit her. Her name?! She never gave them her name!

"I-I'm Naomi Tachibana, it's a pleasure to meet you two!" She blurted out, trying to ignore the flush that was surely appearing on her face. "I um...you two wouldn't happen to be going to science next, would you? I can't find the room." That last part came out more of a mutter than anything. The last thing she wanted to admit after bumping into someone was that she was lost.

Last edited:
1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Cello. Cello. MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria}​
Margate was a little overwhelmed by the three girls looking down at the small her face this just a ting of red underneath her silvery scales squishing her arms around herself a little she really wanted to give them all a hug especially after Kaiya had called her beautiful... just getting called that by a random person got a titanic girls heart racing. “Oh gosh umm thanks no-no ones ever said that to me least not random people” margate stumbled here words out letting out a little squeak in the process. The next girl to say something was Aria how commented on Margates appearance. “Oh umm yeah it’s fair not umm every day you see a huge scaly girl right... and um yeah looking forward to classes with you all.. oh and err don’t worry about me I’ll be fine yeah“ margate commented again a little shaky and she looked down at the all awkwardly really wanting to give them all a hug.. letting out a flustered sigh margate then took a deep breath. “Ok this is gonna sound really dumb but I err kinda just want To give you all a hug... just err you might pass out because well I’m sorry a energy blackhole ok thst sounds so wierd sorry.,” she blurted out trying to look smaller but being 8 foot tall it failed totally.

Mentions: None
1615337021866.png Both Yokonu and Avira exchanged glances towards each other, it was clear that they were both making assumptions on what the girl was like so far, one thing that both of them agreed on was that she wasn't exactly someone with ill intent, just clumsy. When she spoke about her asportations to be friends, Yokonu couldn't help but quirk a eye brow towards her, while Avira had a sort of neutral expression on her face though their was a hint of suspicion on there as well. They both noticed how she didn't give her name and grew to be instantly grew suspicious of her thinking that she was trying to hide it for some reason, likely not anything good for them. Though their suspicions died out when she did go on to give them her name, Yokonu couldn't help but smirk and release a small chuckle while Avira did her best to remain as stoic as possible. As Yokonu got a better look at her, he couldn't help but admire how cute she was when she was blushing like that with a bunch of papers in hand as well, but he also knew that he had to kill those thoughts as he then allowed the smirk to fall from his face and release a deep breath before turning away from her as Avira continued to tune in to what she was saying. After concluding that she was likely just on her way to class she gave off a small nod to her and began to speak "Oh yeah, Science, yeah we were heading there, i bet that is your next class too huh? I scouted out the school a while ago, so i know where is where, well atleast some of where is where at the very least, anyways the science classroom isn't too far from here, so you could walk with us if you want, since we are heading there ourselves and all." When Avira mentioned her coming along though he looked back towards his sister, it wasn't much of a hostile gaze though it was more neutral in tone and when her eyes landed on him for a split second she simply gave them a shrug before they both turned their attention back to the girl, to see if she was willing to come with them or not. Either way they were both preparing to move forward and walk towards the classroom anyways. They both figured having a ally wouldn't hurt them too much and they both had deemed the girl to be innocent enough.
1615340999683.png

Chita Goukiatsu

280508.jpg
The sound of someone taking a seat next to him caught his attention and he turned his head to look. There he saw another boy who seemed to be willingly sitting there. "Hey, wha-" It was the other boy who cut Chita off and began speaking. Chita watched as the other student confessed to being late and chose to willingly stay. The boy named, Hoshi, introduced himself. With a grin matching the other fellows, Chita introduced himself as well, "I'm Chita!" At that moment, he felt a pat on his back. Looking up, he saw the two twins that broke in the class through the window. As they spoke, he just stared at them with an idiotic expression. Chita had no idea what they were talking about or what they meant. "Caton and Marine, was it? Why'd you guys break through the window?" It had only been a little while but Chita already forgot the two twins names.

Interaction: Nobody Special Nobody Special Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari
Mention: Nobody Special Nobody Special Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari

Naomi Tachibana
Interactions: Avira and Yonkonu ( Peckinou Peckinou )
7efbac9f53b3888e96eb5afee5b857e4.jpg

Finally, for the first time that day, Naomi was not panicking, but content. Sure, the two students standing in front of her could care less if she followed them or not. But they were kind enough to offer, and that was more than enough for her at the moment. She couldn't help the smile that was forming on her face, "Yes! That's my next class. I thought I knew where it was, but I guess I'm a bit mixed up." Naomi paused momentarily, "I'd love to join you guys, thank you so much!" She knew there was most likely no need for thanks, but it felt right anyway. After all, these two were in her classes- as far as she could tell anyway. And, she'd already failed one too many times at making friends today. Perhaps finally, she could call these two classmates her friends. The morning had definitely started out bleak, but Naomi felt her chances here were a bit better now that she had had a successful conversation with someone.

As she trailed behind them, she debated making small talk. Of course, they would be at the class soon, and she didn't want to force them to talk if they weren't up to it.
"Thank you again, I probably would've ended up on the other side of the school." Naomi laughed, knowing it was probably more true than she'd like to admit. She had made a mental note of where the science room was so this wouldn't happen again...she hoped anyway. "Your both more than welcome to sit next to me, only if you'd like of course." She added as they walked up to the door.

anime_boys.jpg
Craton and Martine

"Why not come in the window is the real question." Craton scoffed, the kid seemed to not be amused by the twins, basically shooing them off with his judgmental stare. Including the fact that he totally forgot there names even though the teacher shouted them out for everyone to hear just a few minutes ago.
Martine laughed at the clueless face Chita made.

"This guy looks like he has morales, looked like he was gonna melt into the d*mn chair when teach told him to stay after class."
Martine shoved his hands in his pockets and walked to the front of the class taking a seat in one of the chairs in the first row
"Unlike you this is what we get out of bed in the morning for, a good Ole fashion badgering."
"Yeah it's like playing pokemon, except each gym leader is our different teachers, gotta get our badges one way or another and we like to do it the hard way."
Craton followed his brother to the front taking a seat and placing his feet on the desk next to him leaning back in his chair.

Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Japanime Japanime Nobody Special Nobody Special

1846fbe96d65ce0422698bc6f2577d77.gif

Hoshi Yoshida
Interacting: Craton & Martine ( Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari ), Chita ( Japanime Japanime )
Mentions: Craton & Martine, Chita,

________________________________________________________________________________

Blue eyes twinkled as Hoshi listened to the conversation between Chita, and the two twins, apparently named 'Caton and Marine' as Chita said. "Woah... You guys came in through the window?!" excitement was rushing through him, and before he knew it, he had pushed himself off of his desk and into a standing position, grinning widely. "That's friggin' awesome!" his head briefly turned to the open window as he spoke, but he somehow managed to remain completely oblivious to the fact that the serrated shards of the brittle window pane were scattered along the classroom floor.

"Didja guys fly?? Or... maybe you climbed? That would take a lot of upper body strength, man! Caton, Marine, You guys work out a lot?" he turned back to his nearest classmate, obviously fired up with enthusiasm as he spoke to Chita. "What about you, Chita? You look like you might, too!" in a force of habit, Hoshi's fists suddenly began punching the air in front of him. Constant one-twos and hooks fired off as he waited for the scolding from Miss Enatsu that he had willingly invited himself to.

~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria looks at the large woman in front of her and gives a large smile. She thinks that this woman probably wouldn't be able to touch much, if at all and she had more than enough energy to go around for her tastes. The elementalist smiles and steps forward, eyes glowing as her skin starts to be covered in hardened earth and foliage. Giving a sadder smile she looks at her hand and gives a small touch against Margate's skin. The large woman can feel the warm earth that cover Aria's fingers as the girl investigates how close the hug as to be. It only for a moment before she pulls in, the earth around her uncaring for a giant hug.

The hug itself looks a little ridiculous, if a hug at all. Aria's small tiny body barely hit the girls waist before being on her tippy toes. So the girl tries her hardest to try and not attack this woman's crotch with her face. There you see Aria first turn her cheek to try and be closer and give the large woman what she needs, before realizing that even that didn't seem right. So instead she lifts herself up by heating the air underneath her. Her feet levitating and coming to the have her arms around the waist of Margate.

"I must be hard for people not to understand you." She says, calm and determined. "You have such a beautiful soul that no one gets to see." She continues the hug before looking at the others there with a look. One that clearly said, "You coming or what?"

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Dahila Viotto, Kaiya Katayama, Margate
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 MinTea MinTea Cello. Cello.

Mentions: Blackrose7 Blackrose7
1615492922930.png Avira let a smile form on her face as she led the way to the science classroom, she actually started to grow a bit more comfortable around her since she didn't seem too bad, she wasn't really that good with expressing herself that much either atleast from what they had seen of her so far, she was more than likely one of the shy and polite types. When they finally got in sight of the classroom she started to think that girls thanks was a bit excessive at that point since she only really lead them to a class, though she did also figure that she was only trying to be polite. When Naomi jested of herself ending on the other side of campus due to her bad sense of direction it earned her a slight smirk from the both of them, but it quickly faded away a second later as Yokonu went up to the door and opened it for the both of them to enter. Avira meanwhile mused on the thought of sitting next to her, before giving off a nonchalant shrug and saying "Sure we could sit next to you, not like we have anywhere else we plan on sitting, unless we are going to be given assigned seats, though i highly doubt that would be the case." When Avira got into the classroom though she scanned around it and saw that not many students were in it so far, in matter of fact they only really saw one other girl in the classroom. "Well, uhm i guess we can sit wherever we want to i guess, so uhm where would you like to sit at, uhm Naomi was it?" Avira decided to offer Naomi to choose where they would sit out of politeness plus as a way to be a bit friendly though they honestly felt they would be fine with any seat that wasn't in the front and did Yokonu.
1615514853902.png

Asher Bagora
Interactions: qunqun qunqun

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f434f79626f39783269304f4d68513d3d2d3832303833313231312e313566366464326239636136373263343438383633343730343833342e6a7067

For a moment, Asher could only stare in confusion as the other replied to him. A puzzled expression matched with the thought of checking the boy for a fever caused his strict composure to slightly soften. He wasn't sure what sort of sickness would make the boy mention going down on him, but Asher was more than likely going to have to report to the nurse immediately. Asher was about to run towards the nurse's office until he had looked back on his own wording. At the thought of realizing his own terrible vocabulary, he could not have helped but to bellow a hearty laugh. What a fun lad this Lucas was turning out to be. Asher had decided to keep the fun little conversation going, already taking a liking to the fellow blonde male. "Oh, you're so vulgar! Not even on our first date, and we're already speaking of oral pleasantries. Have you no shame in saying such things towards someone with a weak heart?" The over-exaggeration in his little charade was matched by his blushing as he playfully hid his face in "embarrassment". Though Asher was not an actor, he couldn't contain his composure while he delivered an excellent performance. Once again allowing a loud laugh escape him as a wicked grin overtook his face.

His eyes narrowed into a more severe and threatening glare as he felt his urge to have fun with the boy. The lack of arrogance and playful mannerisms had all but completely escaped him. All that was left was a boy that was itching to make the first move. It was almost possible to hear his heart pound with anticipation. Even his tone had taken a more dreadful turn as hostility was the only thing one could make out from it. "Though I suppose it is partly my fault for this misunderstanding. So I'll take the more blunt approach." Asher's fists tightened themselves as his wicked grin grew wider. This was not the time nor the place to brawl. That time would come. For now, he needed to place the seeds of anticipation and allow the intensity of his excitement to grow. His hunger was intense, but if he managed to hold out, it would be all the more satisfying. "I want to beat the shit out of you. Or have you beat the shit out of me. I want to fight you. There is nothing wrong you've done to me. You simply seem strong and are someone I would love to test my own strength against. I hope I cleared things up." After the little exchange Asher had given to the boy, he slowly returned to his more playful demeanor as he smirked at the boy. "But now is not the time for such roughhousing. Shall I lead us to our next class? I'm sure others have already made it there, and I doubt making another teacher angry today would sit well for our image."

Lucas
Interactions - Psycho Fighter Dude (Asher Bagora)

He continued watching this... weirdo. His social skills weren't up to par, but he was pretty sure that this guy was... weird. He felt a mild relief that he wasn't asking for anything like that. It was a good start. But he wanted to fight Lucas? Well, this guy was powered, and Lucas didn't really like the smug look on his face. So... yeah. He'd be down to beat this guy over the head a little bit.

"I don't really care about my image." Lucas said dryly as he began walking towards the stairs leading back down to the school. "It's unnecessary. But I suppose. And I'll accept your challenge with two conditions. Firstly, no powers, and no formal weaponry. Secondly, we go until one of us taps out or gets knocked unconscious. If the person taps out, then we have to stop." They were entering the hallways of the school now. The first condition was for Asher because Lucas didn't want to cause property damage to the school because of a fight that got out of hand.

The second condition was for Lucas... It was a long story.

"If you're anything like I think you are, I think that the two conditions will make things interesting for you at the very least. Fighting like mere mortals." The statue goaded, his face sliding back into the marble as they stood outside the classroom door.

Michio
Michio blinked down at the noted placed innocently on his desk. Picking it up, his eyes scanned over its contents once, then twice. His lips quirked into a bemused smile. Carefully, he folded it up and placed it in his desk drawer. Right, well uh, that's certainly good to know. Change of plans, then.

He spun around on his swivel chair, eyes latching onto the classroom door every time it entered his line of sight. There were only a handful of students in the room thus far, which he wasn't all that bothered about. It was only the first day after all, it's understandable that a fair amount would get lost.

And no, he wasn't just saying that because of his own experience.

coded by reveriee.

Naomi Tachibana
Mentions: Peckinou Peckinou

images.jpeg

Naomi said a quick thank you to Yokonu before entering the classroom. Besides them, there was only one other student.
"I don't mind! As long as it's alright with you two!" She scanned the room looking for the perfect seats. She didn't take the two as front row type of people, however, she was reluctant to sit next to the windows after the last class. Naomi silently walked to the back corner of the classroom, she figured they'd be far enough that, should something dangerous happen, they would all be safe. She turned back to Yokonu and Avira, "Is this alright? We can move if you don't like it!" She kept her voice low, as not to disturb the other student in the room. For once she wasn't worried about the people around her, or who would be in her class. Though some of the kids' powers did concern her, she felt a lot safer having friends in the room. Her thoughts couldn't help but wander to her two new friends, what kind of powers did they have? It was rude to ask, of course, Naomi knew she got uncomfortable when asked that question. And that was the last thing she wanted to do. Instead, Naomi pushed her thoughts to the side and smiled at her two friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back