• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lucas
Mentions - This Asher Dude ( Lokka Lokka ) Mountain Dew Girl ( Blackrose7 Blackrose7 ) Science gang in broad terms

Someone laughed at one of his jokes. Someone laughed at one of his jokes. This didn’t happen often. Or at all. He had the tendency to butcher jokes, something about never quite getting “tone” down proper. But this weird blond dude was actually laughing! At something he said! That was an actual genuine attempt at a joke!

Lucas was filled with this warm fuzzy feeling because he did a Good Thing, and if his face wasn’t marble, he’d probably be smiling. As it was, there was some sort of micro change to the marble’s eyes that said that the statue was smiling now instead of the flat nothingness.

And then a terrible thought invaded his mind. “What if he was just laughing at me?” And that immediately killed the warm fuzzy feeling. And he felt the cold wash over him once more. That was probably more likely than him actually making Asher laugh because he said managed to not butcher a joke… Well, at least he was going to get the chance to break the guy’s nose later.

He gave Asher a little nod for a farewell and went to go sit by himself, somewhere off to the side. “Apollo” walked into the room with that same cold arrogance as before, looking completely the same as before with all that beautiful aloofness. He gave a glance around at the classroom. Cat bitch was sitting over there, white haired girl… Wait. These were the exact same people from last class. Something inside of him gave up in defeat, he wasn’t going to be making any friends this year, was he?

When he put his bag down, he saw something odd. A can of Mountain Dew. Still full. Wasn’t there a girl drinking this shit earlier? Why would she put it in his bag? And it was still full. This was confusing.

He stared at it for a while, face completely blank. A gift? He didn’t get those…What was the person’s angle? Was it shaken so that it’d spray in his face when he opened it? Was it expired? Was there drugs on- no there probably weren’t drugs… This was… a dilemma, because obviously nobody would ever give him something out of the kindness of their hearts, so there was obviously some sort of angle that he just wasn’t seeing.

Oh! They wanted him to be indebted to them because he accepted a drink from them. That was the angle. That seemed to be the only singularly logical conclusion that could be drawn from this entire debacle. Yep. The only one.

The boy looked up from his gift to stare directly at the girl who'd most likely given it to him. His expressionless face didn't waver, not a smile nor a grimace. Though, if one was to draw conclusions, his emotions would most likely reflect the latter. He got up, strode across the classroom and threw the can out before returning back to his seat.

1616689529860.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} jinxxes jinxxes {Lucien} Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Yanni}
Mentions: SCIENCE GANG AHHH
She watched Grayson slip into the room and confusion crossed her face. How many classes did she have with him? This seemed to be a big enough school she wouldnt have to deal with the male. Didnt really like his snotty attitude but she couldnt really judge him yet. Still didnt know him. He had sat down and shot her a look. WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT LOOK MEAN? She shook her head and pinched the bridge of her nose.

Looking back down at the table, pulling out her phone when someone spoke. Where they speaking to her? She looked up and slid her phone back into her bag, turning in her seat.

"If someone ever pulled pigtails if I wore them like that- Shits not ending well."

Her face held a blank expression and she blinked. She was serious. The last person to pull her hair did not seem alright. One of the only times she had gotten violent but to be fair he deserved it. When the male finished speaking a 'oh' sound left her lips. Thats what he meant. She just laughed and leaned onto one of her hands.

"See this guy here had a point. Dont frown. Its also not good for the soul."

She grinned, seemingly unbothered but the comment the male had made. She turned her head to look at the male and grinned.

"My name is Thia. Whats your name?"

She had shifted in her seat so she could look at both males better. A bright light had entered the room and she raised her hand to shield her eyes. He had said hello and Amethysts face broke out into a grin.

"That was a cool entrance! Love that your glowing!"

1616690410419.png
Dahlia Vernon
Interactions: MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Margate} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria}
Mentions: SCIENCE GANG
She had watched much of the interactions between the three girls in silence. A big smile plastered across the dark female. When Margate said she wanted a hug, Dahlia nodded quickly. She didnt mind hugs. But then the tall shark looking female said something that made hesitate. But she waved it off just as soon and wrapped her arms around the female. She was taller than Aria who was hugging her but still quite shorter than Margate.

She had quickly let go for a second so what ever energy blackhole it was wouldnt absorb all of her but then she saw Aria building dirt around her. OH OH SHE COULD SO THAT IF SHE TRIED! PERFECT! She closed her eyes and imagined the build up of dirt around her limbed and sticking to all the weird marks etched on her. She opened her eyes to feel the earth on her lips. She reached up and wrapped her arms back around the female.

"So we all have the same final destination! Thats so AWESOME! And I will also give hugs!"

She had stepped back and the earth crumbled away. Feeling sorry for whoever had to clean it. She nodded to what Aria was saying. Dahlia liked hugs in the first place and the big fish lady was SO COOL! Of course she would hug her. She glanced at the clock and let out a small gasp. It was almost time for class. She grabbed Kaiyas hand and Arias, assuming one would grab Margate on their way out of the class. Only reason she didnt grab her was because she didnt have another hand.

"We should hurry to Science- I dont want to be late."

She had pulled them out of the class and down the now crowding hallway for a bit before finding the science room. She let out a victory sound as she let go of the girls hands and walked inside. She liked science though it wasnt her favorite class. She sat down in a row in the back, waving to Amethyst who waved back at her. She grinned before turning to the females.

"Do you guys like science?"

She raised an eyebrow as she withdrew a notebook from her bag incase she wanted or needed to take notes. Every class was different and she needed to be prepared. She leaned her arms on the desk and propped her head up on them. Some bright ball of light entered and her mouth dropped. They really did have a different set of students this year in a good way! So many interesting people. Maybe she could fit in after all!

The light reflected off her strange markings and then seemed to glow and reflect it. A lucent smile on her face. She turned to look back at the three girls.

"Wow! So many different types of people this year! So many different friends to meet! Oh yea speaking of that- Do you guys want to be friends?"

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + jinxxes jinxxes (Lucien) + All of science heeeey

Grayson pulled his book from the bag. Amethyst hadn't made any comment so the male didn't have to either. He was not about to spark up conversation with her. Would result in another argument, that Grayson had successfully prompted several of so far.

He heard someone seat themselves in the row behind but didn't think too much about it. Until they opened their mouth, something about pigtails. Whatever that meant. At first Grayson didn't realize the stranger was speaking to him and turned his head to the side to glance at them. To his despair finding the boy looking right at him.

Grayson's face blanked, as did any thoughts that were coming and going. A very vacant stare, not centred in the moment.

"Huh." Nothing ragingly intelligent. Nothing carefully spoken. Just an empty brained huh. Not how Grayson would love to be perceived. Straight on himbo mode. He pointed a finger at himself, then slowly to Amethyst, then back to himself. Processing. When he actually managed to gather his thoughts to realize what the male had said, his expression turned into one of horror.

And Grayson did indeed crack. Far too easily.

He stood straight up out of the chair, clutching the book to his chest as if it would shield him from the vile words.

"W-Why would you say that?" He snapped. The stranger had their head leaned in a palm, far too languid and far too docile looking for what was said. It ground Grayson's nerves, bothering him more than he already was.

"I do not like her!" Yet he was only growing more flustered realizing his defensive manner would probably come across otherwise. The warm was creeping under his collar and he had no doubt he was blushing. Made worse by the fact this was over something so stupid. Just dumb teasing. "I do not care about wr-"

Comment about the pretty face.

A fatal hit. A devastating blow. Stabbed right through the novel hugged to his chest. As if he had been physically hit he shifted his foot to steady himself. Even Amethyst had joined in on the attack. Karma. This was karma for his earlier behaviour.

"I- " He swallowed dryly. ".. Prett-" Another attempt. He was fast losing control of the situation. "It is no-" Yeah. Not today.

Grayson parted his lips to speak, then quickly closed them. He repeated it again, this time pointing a finger at the male in warning. He managed a stutter this time.

"Sh- Shut." But once again he was rendered completely useless in the communication department. A blend of horror and humiliation twisting within him. Like a deflating balloon he slowly sat down into his seat. Bright red, and laid his head down on the desk. An admittance of defeat. The war was lost.

He was mortified.

"D-Do not talk to me." He managed to whisper after a long time of just laying there.

Amethyst introduced herself to the attacker, then made a comment about someone glowing, but Grayson did not raise his head to see. Dumb little elmo was hiding. Head on the desk to avoid his problems. Problems being the two seated near him.

1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Cello. Cello. MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria}​

Margate felt like she was about to giant at this point. Yeah they probobly should be better to class... but more hugs.... this time coming form Dahlia. She managed a similar thing to Aria. Wrapping dirt around herself to protect thier own energies form margates... draining effects. But Margate couldn't help but smile even wider then she already was. "Aww th-th-thanks so so much again seriously..." Margate managed to get out kinda in a half daze form all the good feels she just got in such a short space of time. Shed not really focused on the conversation just smiling like an absolute idiot. "Oh? oh? Yeah class yeah sorry just" Margate replied her silvery scaled cheeks still glowing a British red color as Dahlia suggested they all head to class Margate followed feeling somewhat light headed. The travel there sorta flashed now they where in science class.. Oh and then Dahlia asked if they could all be friend Margate managed to get out a "yeeees" before sorta just collapsing due to emotional overload too much happiness at once... but way to p

Name, Age:
Lucien Quinn, 18

Role:
Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

Mood: Playful

Lucien had begun to speak up to Amethyst's additions before the light came over them all, not that he seemed very bothered by it. His eyes were well adjusted to that sort of thing from his own glowing nature. There was something of a little 'cute' from him before he collected his thoughts back to the girl in front of him. "Call me Luci~" He gave his nickname that he insisted on being called. After all, Lucien was way too uptight.

Grayson's little outburst furthered his good mood as well, watching over the flustered reactions with great amusement. "So how did you two get off on the wrong foot so fast?" He questioned the lovely lady first as he got to his feet and took a few steps closer to Grayson, crouching down to try and get a peek of his face from between the resting point of his arms buried in them.

He gave a little tap to the desk to alert of his presence at the very least, didn't need to get hit if he surprised him after all. Though not like Lucien would blame him for that, wouldn't be the first time such an incident occurred. "I wasn't expecting you to go down so quick." It took every bit of inner strength not to comment on how red he had looked before hiding his face. But the devastation his quick teases brought was a genuine surprise. He thought it would've taken more to get to this point.

"I feel a little bad now~" Though his voice was still easy going. "Say, do you two like sweets? I'm making a simple batch for everyone, first come first serve, but as the two wonderful people that I've come to know first, I'll take special orders~" A bit of a bullshit line as he'd end up saying that to others as well, likely going to be kept so busy with baking that he would sleep in. But that was a problem for future Lucien.

"The first day should be about making friends after all." At least that part seemed more genuine as he spoke it, a bit more aimed at Grayson than Amethyst as he was the gloomy one. "You can leave the rough patch behind and start over, hm? Like this:" He tapped by Grayson again. "My name's Lucien Quinn, please call me Luci. I would really like to be friends with you."

Of course, he did make sure to send a grin back to Amethyst with that, not daring to ignore her. He had hoped she would find this amusing still and perhaps the two would even calm down a bit to each other. While getting someone like Grayson to crack was great, that didn't mean he wanted to become enemies after all.

Last edited:
Alesia
Interaction: Aeris Aeris + Peckinou Peckinou
Mention: N/A
Alesia didn't notice the glowy guy, who entered the classroom, because she was picking up the rubber bands and the empty soda cans from the floor. After they did that, she just stacked the empty soda cans. However, this time there was another stack of empty soda cans on the table in the back row. 'Alright. I made another stack of empty soda cans. Now to get someone who wants to shoot rubber bands at it.' thought Alesia, who was bored.
They walked over to the two girls and the boy, who was talking about paintball. "Hello. Do you guys want to shoot rubber bands at some empty soda cans? I am honestly bored right now." said Alesia. She hoped it was a yes, since they can do a mini competition here. 'Please say yes, because I don't mind showing off my homing effect power here. It's completely harmless when it comes to shooting rubber bands.' thought Alesia, who knew about that, and wanted to see if someone would tell her to stop using her power.

Yokonu Saykire & Avira Saykire
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Yanni)
Interactions: Aeris Aeris Blackrose7 Blackrose7
1616643176855.png Both of them couldn't help but listen to Naomi with keen interest, well for Yokonu it was less so but they were still listening at the very least, as she gave a bit of information on their powers. They both assumed that Naomis power had something to do with liquid likely the manipulation of it as well, they thought they were possibly only able to manipulate water maybe, it is possible it could be something else though. Avira was about to speak up though until a bright light shined a bit in their eyes causing Avira to instinctively cover them, while Yokonu growled in annoyance as they looked away a bit. Yokonu was the first to speak up "Great, fairys." they honestly weren't sure what they really didn't care too much as their eyes adjusted to the light and they were able to get a good look along with give them a good glare filled with annoyance. Avira, was less annoyed though, but they did rub their eyes a bit as they kept a blank expression on their face, the most their facial expression showed was one that made it clear that they were not amused. Though both of them were pulled out of their thoughts when a purple haired girl pulled up towards them, she apparently wanted to do some sort of competition of shooting rubber bands at soda cans. A strange request but to be fair, Yokonu was a bit bored as well, and if she was willing to pass the time by challenging people to that sorta game then she must be decently good then and seeing his sister knock her down a peg maybe would be a pretty amusing sight. So Yokonu went on to speak up "Sure, my sister will do it." he said that on her behalf and without her consent either which quickly earned a annoyed glare from her. "Your kidding me right? Why did don't you play the game yourself instead of volunteering me for it?" to which Yokonu shrugged and quipped back "You would be better at it than i would, I'll tap your shoulders if something happens." he said that as a clear indicator that she should use her powers in order to win, in which Avaria sighed before saying "Fine I'll play."
1616643200472.png

Naomi Tachibana
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou D49BC4CC-1976-44C6-9EA5-4BCF2C1E5C74.jpeg
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Naomis attention was quickly averted form the glowing boy to a girl. She walked up challenging the three to a game which Avira was quickly volunteered for. Naomi shrunk back into the background, deciding maybe her powers wouldn’t fit into the game the girl had in mind. Instead she turned towards Yokonu.

If you don’t mind me asking...” she paused working up the nerve to ask, “What are your powers?” Heck. That came out way too forward...

“Mines called Siren, it lets me manipulate liquids.” She quickly added. Naomi opted not to tell the whole truth of course, as she hide a slight feeling they weren’t going to be too forward with their powers as well. She offered a small smile, “You don’t have to say anything if you’re not comfortable! The last thing I want to do is that!”

She directed her attention to Avira.
“You got this!” Her smile brightened as she cheered her new friend on.

Alesia
Interaction: Peckinou Peckinou
Mention: N/A
Alesia was happy that they accepted her request to play their little game here, since she wants to see their reactions to her homing effect power. 'This is going to be fun, and I wonder if they have an accuracy related power like me. If so, this is going to be very interesting to see who is the fastest to beat this challenge.' thought Alesia. They wouldn't be surprised if their brother picked her for that reason here, because she was going to give them a rude awakening towards that.
Alesia walked to the back row of the classroom, so Avira can see the two stacked soda cans on the table. "Ok. The goal of this game is to be the fastest to knock those empty soda cans down. No dangerous powers will be used for this, since I don't want our science teacher to be mad if his classroom gets destroyed like what happened in the history class." said Alesia. "If your power is normally not dangerous then you are free to use it." She said that, because they wanted them to know about that rule. Alesia knows they would cheat in her game, so they would automatically win. However, they wouldn't let that happen, because she can also be a cheater in an accuracy game like this.

Yokonu Saykire & Avira Saykire
Mentions: None
Interactions: Aeris Aeris Blackrose7 Blackrose7
1616802257066.png Avira nodded as the purple haired girl explained the rules, her power was pretty dangerous but that was mostly if their goal involved doing something dangerous or someone was getting in their way. Either way she planned to use her brother as a failsafe just in case something went wrong either way, so everything should be fine, as she nodded towards the girl, Yokonu on the other hand was closely watching the exchange between Avira and the Purple haired girl before noticed that Naomi called for his attention in which he gave a questioning glance her way. He was a bit surprised by the question on what his powers were, and when she began to explain hers he couldn't help but feel as if he was right on the dot, though he did wonder about her power name, why was it called Siren? could she also sing really well? She did say she liked Karaoke after all so that could be something to do with it too. It didn't matter too much and as she assured him that he didn't have to Yokonu couldn't help but muse on it for a moment, not really sure if they should share info on their powers or not with them. Then he began to think about how they were in a Powered school, and that she was likely going to figure it out anyways sooner or later if she kept hanging around them so might as well tell them now, plus it would be a bit rude to not share his powers after she already said hers. So Yokonu let out a breath and grabbed his satchel , before then walking over towards Naomis, he then placed his Satchel on the desk and made it intangible to Naomi so that she would be unable to interact with it. Yokonu then said "Try to grab my Satchel." he figured it would be best to just demonstrate it, since the teacher didn't say they couldn't use their powers yet and their power was harmless enough to say the least. Meanwhile Avira got up from her seat as well and moved a few steps on over towards the purple haired girl, compared to her she was a bit shorter, but that didn't really matter much since she was prepared to play "The rules seem fine by me, you wish to go first or would you want me to?"
1616802147179.png

~Aria Swirlveil~
Aria turns to see Dahila also giving Margate a hug. It was something that the idea she had to protect herself was also being used by someone else. The girl just wished she could move it onto others and protect them. All her life all she was able to do was protect herself, and it hurt her on the inside more than she let on. Her magic and her will never seemed to be on the same page, and Aria just never thought that she would be able manage giving someone else any of her spells. It didn't matter what she was capable, what she had done. To herself, she was useless in that regard.

And quite frankly blind.

She was caught in this state of pondering when she felt the tug on her body, Dahila's voice entering her head before she could actually thinking about it. "I only really like biology." Aria answers Dahila, still in a weird daze. Was this really happening? She could swear she had done this just last period to get into History.

Entering and sitting was done once again in another daze, unsure what was going to happen. There was a pit in her stomach that she was afraid to touch, and she felt like her instincts were telling her to run from something. She scanned the room, seeing the different characters and smiled at the class. Maybe the new surroundings were getting to her.

Aria turns to Dahila with an even bigger smile on her face. "I would love to be friends with you! Though at lunch I want to find Aurora and Karen and introduce you guys. I don't know, there's just something about them." She tilts her head and pulls out a notebook from her canvas bag, waiting and ready.

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Dahila Viotto, Kaiya Katayama, Margate
Mentions: MinTea MinTea Cello. Cello. Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Michio
"Alright, I guess we can start the class now." Michio eventually got out of his chair, cracking his neck with a well-timed twist. He flashed the students a bright smile. "We're gonna start off by talking about my favorite topic: me.

”I'm Shimamoto Michio, and I'll be your science teacher for the next year. I know that not all of you enjoy the subject and yeah, that's fair. I never imagined I'd become a science teacher myself and yet here I am now, one biotech degree later.

"I heard that introductions didn't go so well in your first class so we're just gonna... skip past that. I'll get around to memorizing all your names and faces eventually or so I hope. So you all can go ahead and ask me some questions instead. Stuff about myself, the class, anything within reason."

coded by reveriee.

Lezie Reiza
F77F48CF-0941-445A-BDED-4667864E90B3.png
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Vernon Viotto/oh hi.)

hello
he has arrived
prepare for wolf man
and friends

The nimble figure seemed to enter the school like a dog would enter unexplored places, completely and utterly excited. I mean, the poor thing hasn’t had human contact in about half of their life, half, since many people came to the forest for recourses and prey.

He had only a short understanding on how school worked, with his small years with his parents, he learned a thing or two about human stuff, although he forgot some, school was one of the many things that were stuck in his brain, now you get no further explanation so now lets just say that when his parents still existed he learned about stuff or something sorry too busy being lazy to solve any questions.

Lezie also had no idea what class he was taking, maybe they actually told him and he forgot, or... Yeah there is no second option, he forgot. He roamed around the school just like he roamed around forests. Until he found a group of people entering a room. Jackpot, there it is.

He began rushing over to the classrooms, a bit on a hurry but just to see what classes were like, not because he was late, the only mention of things being late on these past days was dinner. Whilst he was rushing, he took some time to ‘fix’ his hair, it’s in ‘’s because it didn’t work, hands alone usually don’t do the job.

Though, while he was on his rush, and on half fixing his hair, he bumped into an unknown individual (ahaha this is where the interaction kicks in). It was someone with dark skin, and strange white markings. CoooOoOl. The wolf boy took a bit of time admiring the markings then went back to the stranger.

“Sincerest sorries, who may you be? You smell... nice.” The smelling compliment was a bit out of place, but it was the least he could do for an interaction. He was about to touch the markings with his little hands, but forgot he was 5’7 and the stranger looked way taller, so he cancelled his action.

The small, wolf-like person smelled like wild berries with a mix of raw sheep meat, doesn’t sound like the best combination, but it gave the being a nice nature-y touch.

bye end of post

1616570910983.png

Yanni
interaction: Cello. Cello. MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria} (anyone else that gets annoyed by the glowy boi)​
Yanni gave an exciting spinning flourish to him moments some people noticed him and that was nice a big glowing grin pressed firmly upon his face. he totally made a good entrance totally his large glowing wing fluttered behind him as it just slightly hovered off the ground.. the glow subsiding further one could see he was at least nearing the height of the somewhat odd margate girl.... maybe they were related to the boy floated over towards the now unconscious shark-like girl booping her on the nose causing her to jolt back to consciousness much to the giggling of the levitating male. "aww margate sleeping in class? reaaaly?" he's say jokingly giving her a goofy little grin in return.. looking at the 3 girls near margate he'd grin at all of them. "oh hey you must be Margate friends right? hi I'm Yanni her brother" he'd casually greet them before going to sit somewhere his glow becoming more intense.. as anyone somewhat near him felt a jolt of energy to em.. weird

Naomi Tachibana
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou
Mentions: Ineptitude Ineptitude
7efbac9f53b3888e96eb5afee5b857e4.jpg

Just grab the satchel?
Naomi gave Yokonu a questioning look as she reached out for the object.

Hm?

Her hand avoided the satchel. She tried again but was met with the same conclusion.
"That's amazing!" Naomi looked from the satchel to Yokonu in disbelief. She looked from Yokonu to Avira wondering if maybe they shared the same abilities. She was about to open her mouth and ask when the teacher suddenly spoke, silencing any further conversation.
Was every teacher in this school odd? She did notice he didn't use a power as the previous teacher had. Maybe he didn't have one? Or maybe he was using his power at the moment. She couldn't tell.
Naomi opted out of asking any questions, waiting for her classmates to speak up first instead.

Yokonu Saykire
Mentions: None
Interactions: Aeris Aeris
1617197348150.png Yokonu was a bit stunned when Naomi seemingly found his power impressive, it wasn't exactly that flashy to them but it was more so useful since they could use to get to places quicker and avoid being hurt. They couldn't help it that their cheeks burned up in embarrassment for a brief moment, not really use to these types of situations, that was until the teachers voice spoke up, making it apparent that class was now starting. With a sigh, he grabbed his satchel and went back to his desk and say right back down in his chair, placing his satchel right next to him, the teacher of this class seemed like someone who likes to inflate their ego quite a bit and they didn't really have any questions they could think of right now. Besides they would soon find out more about this class later on in the year anyways, so they didn't really see the point since most of their questions they do have will be answered if you patient enough.

1617237055074.png
Vernon Viotto

Interactions: salem. salem. {Lezie}
Mentions: SCIENCE GANG
He was quick to slip out of the history room. He didnt want anything to do with people and he didnt want to get in trouble. Thank the heavens he did not break anything. He didnt like getting in trouble and Mama Oak would not like him getting in trouble. he could see his sister staying behind to talk with other people. Amethyst had slipped out to talk to the male from earlier. Vernon never caught his name.

He didnt linger in the hallways to talk to people nor did he explore the school. Just straight to science class. He liked science class. Simple enough to understand most of the time so he didnt have to focus as much. A smile smile on the males lips as he went to walk into the room. He could already see Amethyst in there, maybe he would go talk to her. Someone slammed into him and he went stumbling forward a couple steps into the classroom. He quickly whipped around to look at the smaller male... who was oddly quiet and staring at him.

Vernon absentmindedly reached a hand up to his face to brush against the white markings on him. Self conscious now. He didnt really think much of it leaving the house, not to noticeable in a school of powerful people.. right? He quickly dropped his hand when the guy started speaking. A smile on his face.

"Its alright! My name is Vernon and uh.. thanks?"

He rubbed the back of his neck and glanced off to the side. Not everyday you get told you smell nice. Though the male smelled of nature. Berries and something else.. maybe meat? Vernons white eyes scanned over the male before nodding.

'Whats your name? You also smell nice."

Maybe that was a compliment this dude said alot. Hell he didnt know. The teacher started speaking and Vernon slipped into the class. Hopefully not late. He took a seat in the backrow and leaned his elbows on the table, listening to the teacher talk. Seemed like he had a bit of an ego. He waved to Amethyst who ended up waving back with a bright smile on her face. One quickly spreading across his. He glanced at the male who had ran into him before looking back at the teacher.

Lucas
Mentions - Dahlia ( Cello. Cello. )

The marble statue looked up at Michio, maybe his lips thinned out a fraction, maybe his eyebrows knitted closer just a little bit. Maybe it was all in the observer’s head. He looked over to the group. Then back at the teacher. Then at the group. Then at the teacher. He seemed to settle on the group of girls, staring directly at the one with the markings, making piercing eye contact. He opened his mouth, there was a small pause as he took in a sharp intake of breath to speak to her.

You look weird.” He said with the kind of confident finality that came with the statement of a sheer fact.

How could you possibly fuck up that badly, one might ask. Here's Lucas's thought process:

For one, Lucas first looked between the group of students and the teacher. They seemed to be ignoring the teacher which was all fine, he guessed. But he did feel kinda bad for the guy... He decided that no, his loneliness took precedent over trying to be a good student.

The girl with the body markings was really pretty, and it was definitely a really unique look that he personally was a little bit in love with, it was individualistic. It was cool. He liked all that kind of stuff, actually. And if he was going to make a good impression, it'd probably be best to start with something really nice like a compliment. Something that everyone can do and people constantly do everywhere. Now came with actually trying to vocalize his opinion.

You look pretty…. That sounds like he’s trying to flirt, and he’d probably just come off as a creep, painfully aware of his... faltering ability to emote. You look unique. No, no, that could be taken as a backhanded compliment. Weird! - Jesus Christ, do not say you look weird. What type of asshole would say that someone looks weird to their face? But now he’s staring at her, and he’s been staring at her for maybe a second too long to be comfortable and casual and he’s opening his mouth to speak and he only has a few seconds to figure out what he’s going to say- Oh God please don’t say weird. Say anything but weird. Do not say weird. Weird, his mind helpfully decided to loop for him: weird, weird, weird-

You look weird.” And that’s how someone fucks up a compliment.

Last edited:
~Aria Swirlveil~
Aria smiled as Yanni's aura went over her, the feeling of her energy from using her abilities too much leaving her like water off a ducks back. Her hands had stopped shaking from her nervous and she finally settled herself back into reality instead of her mental safe-haven. It was then that she had heard Lucas stop to talk to Dahila. It was awkward to say the least. It was as if Aria could hear hear the preverbal pin drop in an empty room.

The short couldn't stand for bullying, even if she didn't think it was meant to be malicious. Who tells someone that they look weird? What purpose do you have to mention it to a group of people you don't or hardly know? Was it a thing the school liked to do? All of them were different, there was a 8 foot tall goddess in the class. Dahila looks weirder than that? How? It didn't make sense to Aria, whose 5 foot stature could be considered weird to most people. Were face tattoos that weird?

Instead of letting it slide she forms earth around her hand, watching it harden into rock and stands up. The feeling of power just outside of her hand was something that she would never forget. The pulsing of the earth and the hard smacks she often was able to do to trees in the forest gave her the greatest of joys when she was upset. It made her eyes look gleeful for a moment. So she went in front of Lucas and gave him a sinister smile. Flicking the boy's forehead with her middle rock finger she turns her head to the teacher. "What's your policy on bullying in your class teach?" She asks with a singsong voice. Eyes filled with retribution.

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Margate, Lucas, MICHIO
Mentions: qunqun qunqun Cello. Cello. Ineptitude Ineptitude

Michio
Michio's eyes flicked between the trio of students. His fingers tapped a rhythm on his desk as he mulled over the question in his head. "The school naturally has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to bullying. Each report of bullying will be promptly investigated and any student involved in the bullying may be subject to disciplinary action up to and including expulsion. Student safety is one of our top priorities, after all.

"Of course, for behavior to be considered bullying in the first place, there has to be a power imbalance, and there has to be repetition. We wouldn't want to be jumping the gun on that sort of claim,"
His voice was firm as he spoke, unwavering in its timbre. "That being said, none of you need to endure any sort of harassment from anyone. Not now, not ever, and especially not for as long as you're a student of mine.

"Any other questions?"

coded by reveriee.

High Voltage (Vox, Prim, Mono, Sable, Neo, and Moxxie)

1617831774937.png

Interactions: Nobody Special Nobody Special Somebody special (Hoshi, not you) Ineptitude Ineptitude apple receiver Everyone else in science class.

High Voltage was bolting to school, Prim and Vox on their motorcycles to its left and right speeding beside the volt, which was the high voltage mobile. The High Voltage mobile, which was just a big white van decorated in lightning bolts and stupid accessories like a drunk cherub on the hood of the van giving two middles fingers, a rat tail dragging across the ground in the back, and man other trinkets. Inside the Voltage mobile named volt, was Mono, who was sleeping despite all the sharp turns and speeding sable was doing, neo was in the passenger seat, having a panic attack that they were gonna crash, sable in the driving seat, being very well skilled in trick driving, especially in the van, she had always been the getaway driver in their "Missions" so overtime she grew skill. Prim was on her pink spiked motorcycle, with black graffiti skulls and leather straps alongside it. She was speeding beside the van, dashing from the side to sad to avoid other cars, growing as she looked at Vox who was gaining ground on her. Vox was driving a sleek black motorcycle with gothic chains on it, he was grinning maliciously as he caught up, loving the feeling that he was making her mad by getting closer, just wanting more to be a smug Jerk. Moxxie was on his futuristic rocket skateboard built by Neo and their genius brain. it had rainbows and butt stickers on it, it raced around the streets, Moxxie using the roofs of cars as ramps to chase after prim, vox, and the volt, each of them racing for first place to the school, they wanted that dollar they betted on. "Slow down sable!!! you're gonna get us all killed- OR worse! get moderately injured!" Neo's eyes were wide as he tightly gripped their seat, looking absolutely horrified. "Hold on t-tight we're almost there! I really w-want that dollar!" "ILL GIVE YOU A DOLLAR JUST PLEASE" Neo was screaming like a little girl. Mono's body was being flung around in the back seat, jerking with every turn, somehow still in a deep sleep.

Sable dashed past prim and vox, turning and cutting off vox and prim, "SABLE YOU LITTLE SHIT." Prim screamed, Sable mischievously giggled as she raced past Moxxie, seeing the school insight. "FUGGER NUGGETS" Moxxie cursed as sable surpassed him. Sable grinned as she stomped on the gas harder than she already was, speeding into the school, stomping the breaks, making mono go flying from the back seat, smash through the front window, and roll and tumble a couple of feet in front of the car. Sable and Neo put their hands over their mouths as they turned to look at one another with wide eyes, sable, and neo slowly open the car door and approaching him. "Is h-he dead... d-did I kill him?" Sable's eyes started to water. Mono began to snore loudly, "D-Did he just snore?" Sable said with a confused look. Neo lightly shooked Mono, somehow, that worked. "... huh.... are... are we here...?" Mono leaned up, stretching and yawning, pulling some glass from his hair and standing up completely unharmed. "Cool." Sable and Neo looked at one another with concerned looks. Vox pulled into the school in second, prim third, and Moxxie fourth. "I hate you," Prim said with a competitive grin, punching vox's shoulder. "Aw C'mon Princess." Vox grinned knowing how much she hated that. "I SWEAR IF YOU-" Moxxie pulled prim back before she could pounce on vox. "Kyaa!- we're late! I thought you said it started in a couple of mins mono!" Sable said with a nervous face, she was never late, ESPECIALLY not on her first day. "Well, that's your fault for trusting a single thing I said," Mono said with a relaxed monotone voice. "You're a real shitbird sometimes mono," Prim said with an annoyed tone. "I prefer shitcat, don't mis-race me." "I fucking SWEAR MONO" Prim jumped at mono before vox pulled her back. "L-Lets go to class please!" Sable lightly pulled on neo's arm. "Yea, yea, fine," Mono said as he turned, walking with Sable and Neo, Vox, Moxxie, and Prim following behind them.

Sable ran into the classroom, looking at everyone, breathing heavily, as she looked around with an innocent nervous face, slowly moving her book up above her face. "U-Um... H-Hi...." Sable timidly walked over to the teacher. "I'm r-really s-s-sorry.... f-for being late... it w-w-wont happen again p-promise...." Sable looked at the teacher with innocent eyes as friends entered the classroom. "HEYYY HOMIES," Moxxie said to the class, not knowing any of them. Prim rolled her eyes, pretending like she didn't want to look at the other students, Vox also doing the same, putting an arm over prims shoulder. Mono yawned as his kitten ears fluttered around, looking with a bored expression at the other students, none of them quite catching his eye, turning back to sable. "Yea yea, you're sorry, let's sit..." Neo walked up to the teacher and set an apple on their desk. "I appreciate you and your hard work, keep it up," Neo said in a blank emotionless tone before turning and sitting beside a random boy. with sharp teeth. Sable nervously walking up to Hoshi, looking to the seat next to him, nervously brushing some hair out of her face as she looked at him timidly. "U-Um... is it... okay if I... s-si-" Mono pushed her into the chair and then sat beside her. "He doesn't own it," Mono said as he began to stroke his tail (which is very fluffy). Prim sat in the chair in front of Hoshi, Vox sitting beside Prim, Moxxie sitting on her other side, all of them basically surrounding Hoshi. Moxxie looked over to sable. "Psst! bro!" "H-Huh... oh... yea Mox?" "We didn't get to do our daily workoutttt ughh bro can we train after class?" "O-Oh y-yeah okay...." Mono looked over to Hoshi. "ay sharky, She has abs, and muscular thighs-" "-shh! N-No... d-dont call him t-that mono... its n-not very k-kind..." Sable's cheeks lit up red as she lifted a book up to cover her face. "Mono shut the fuck up," Prim said with a scowl. "Yea mono shut the fuck up," Moxxie added with a raspy giggle. "P-Prim, you're coming too right?" "Yeah sure I guess, we're all going besides mono and neo I think," Prim said to Moxxie. Neo raised his hand then pointed to his friends. "Teacher they're talking." "You little fucker." Vox said with an annoyed expression, Neo stared at him blankly.

Last edited:
1846fbe96d65ce0422698bc6f2577d77.gif

Hoshi Yoshida
Interacting: Bubbly Brontosaurus Bubbly Brontosaurus
Mentions: Bubbly Brontosaurus Bubbly Brontosaurus

________________________________________________________________________________

The sudden clamor as a group of six students simultaneously entered the classroom at the same time was enough to snap Hoshi out of his anxious state, although it did a full 180 and returned to him when said group began to make its way towards him. The first one to sit next to him seemed fairly normal, and paid him no mind. The second to approach him, a girl around his age with pale hair and sanguine eyes, was a little more on the timid side. It sounded like she was asking to sit in the vacant seat next to him, but before he could say yes, she was shoved into the seat by an orange-eyed...lion? No, that was a panther, right? Maybe he was a puma... Before he knew it, Hoshi was surrounded by all six students. He didn't mind, though. He just hoped that they wouldn't distract him from focusing on class-- something he was already horrible at.

Of course, in a matter of seconds, Hoshi became doe-eyed at the mention of 'workout', and 'train'. He turned to face the boy who said the keywords, staring enthusiastically between him and the girl sitting next to him, before the lion-panther-puma seemed to notice, and spoke up, describing her body to him much more than she probably would have appreciated. Hoshi's smile widened as he listened to the feline's words, and he almost shot up from his seat from how intrigued he was. "Really? You have abs? That's awesome!" he was careful to use his inside voice and not interrupt the class any further than it already had been, but he couldn't control how he was leaning closer and closer into the white haired girl's personal space. "What's your routine?? The one for your legs, too!"

Suddenly, his expression straightened out when he remembered where he was, and what he was doing. He backed away from the girl, and shot her an embarrassed grin. "Sorry, too close. I forgot I gotta focus on science. I'm Hoshi, though! What about you guys?"​

High Voltage
(Vox, Prim, Mono, Sable, Neo, and Moxxie)

HuDyz3kg1Y5WZKq9QlxD24G5HcUWX1YlXiwYw2o2PlunAe6PlACQmNiryyp4-8iNDsgNK15vIVC5-PleMCyavJRqCGBcWqAhy2aaoP1BIIhXpuK_cCnmX88Thl5I3NzcozurlQoY

Interactions: Nobody Special Nobody Special

Sable's eyes widened as she looked at Hoshi with a timid look, nervously brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear. "O-Oh um... yes... I um... have a-abs...." Sable clenched her thighs together as she nervously looked down to her table then slowly back to Hoshi. "Oh, yea, and she has a really nice bu-" "M-Mono! p-please...." "What dude? I'm just trying to get you hooked up with a bodyguard so no more dudes bully you at this school, don't you want that?" "H-He wasn't bullying me...." "He gave you a black eye?" "I deserved it!" "You offered to help with his homework since he was failing?" "W-Well yea... I think he thought I was calling him stupid...." "Well he is... so" Sable took out a book that had the label gym. "Sable, did you study for working out?" "Y-Yea..." "Jeez, studying is too much work." "and that's why you have a D in math and sable has over 100%." "Bite me prim." "I will you shit cat. HA got your race right this time bitch." Sable began to read off the book. "S-So I do barbell s-squats, 4 sets, and 10 reps... then I do dumbbell walking l-lunges, 3 sets, 15 steps on each s-side." Sable flipped the page as she continued a long list of very heavy workout steps for her leg routine, listing the weight she lifted which was 184 pounds, considering she was 4'8 and 90 pounds that was quite a bit, 200% of her body weight.

Sable innocently looked up at Hoshi, her face lighting up red as she looked into his eyes, reaching out for a second to his face before quickly pulling her hand away. "Y-You have r-really p-p-p-p-p..... mmm.... p-p-pret-pretty.... teeth." Sable had a difficult time getting past her stutter but she managed. When the boy apologized she quickly responded. "N-No Its okay! R-Really It didn't-bother me..." Sable brushed the strands of hair in her face behind her ears as she looked at him. Mono grinned, wanting to set sable up. “Hey Hoshi, you should go training with them.” “Oh y-yea… w-would you wanna come w-with us…? N-No pressure though!” Sable said timidly as she twirled a strand of her hair around her finger. "My name is s-sable... its r-really nice to meet you Hoshi!" "I'm Moxxie bro, probably the coolest one though not gonna lie." Moxxie giggled as he laid back in his chair. Mono crossed his arms on the table, resting his head in his arms as head as he said something muffled. "That's m-mono..." "I'm Neo, its very nice to meet you." Mono lifted his head. "That's prim, isn't she hot?" Prim turned around to look at mono, her whole face red. "S-Shut up mono! I'm not- I'M- sh- I'm- not..." Prim rested back into her chair, feeling her face then looking down at her desk. "And that bro right there is Vox." Vox looked back to Hoshi with a glare, baring his sharp teeth slightly as he clenched his fists "He's a friendly fella ain't he?" Vox growled slightly, already not looking this dude named "Hoshi".

1618271377448.png
Dahlia Viotto
Interactions: qunqun qunqun {Lucas} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria} MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Margate}
Mentions: SCIENCE GANG and Bubbly Brontosaurus Bubbly Brontosaurus {High Voltage} Nobody Special Nobody Special {Hoshi}
She looked at the teacher who had started talking then glanced at everyone in the classroom. Someone was looking at her. Much longer than she would have liked to be looked at but maybe the stranger was to shy to say hi. She shifted in her seat and awkwardly waved to the male, a smile on her face. The least she could do is be friendly right? Dahlia was about to speak up and say hi when the male had said something. Something about her looking weird.

"O-Oh.. U-Um.."

Her face crumbled and she looked away in embarrassment. She knew this was going to happen. It wasnt uncommon for the female to experience comments like that but she hoped it wouldnt happen much at the school. She had quickly dropped her hand and used it to cover her face. Aria was then standing up for her and that made the females lips curl into a weak smile. She was thankful she did.

The teacher then said something about bullying and the policy for it.

"No questions sir."

Maybe it wouldnt be that bad at this school if they put an end to it. She glanced up at the teacher then at the boy again. Maybe she could get an explanation for why he said that after class. A new group of students had entered the class. 6 of them and they seemed very energetic and all looked so unique!

They had surrounded one student and started talking to them. She was watching them before looking back up at the teacher, waiting for him to begin class. She started tapping her fingers on her notebook and focusing down on it so she didnt make any more eye contact with people. Even attention drawn to her for the class.

Naomi Tachibana
Mentions: Science gang :)))) Peckinou Peckinou
Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude Peckinou Peckinou
7efbac9f53b3888e96eb5afee5b857e4.jpg
Naomi couldn't help but laugh at the flustered Yokonu. Maybe it was because it finally wasn't her turning red, but she thought it was a cute reaction.
"It really is an amazing power!" She said once more before turning back to face the teacher.
Naomi allowed her mind to wander as more students filed into the classroom. She only snapped out of her daydream as a rather rowdy bunch piled in before circling another student.

She hadn't had any questions in mind, not any she wanted to be answered right away. But the more she thought about the students the more one question, in particular, grew in her mind.

"Um...excuse me?" She spoke up, raising her hand, "Do you know why some humans have powers?"

Maybe all humans had powers. But that still didn't answer what had made them gain such an incredible skill. She lowered her head, instantly regretting asking such a question. She should've just looked it up when class let out.
There was no going back though, no matter how much she would've liked to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back