• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yokonu Saykire & Avira Saykire
Mentions:
Interactions: Aeris Aeris
1615595032853.png Yokonu gave a small nod when she thanked him for holding the door for her, he didn't really think too much of it since it seemed very minor to him, and both of them were quick to tail behind Naomi towards the back corner of the classroom, farthest from the window. Yokonu kinda understood why she didn't want to be near the window again, though he personally thought that the odds of them coming through the window again was pretty low, since it would be a bit too uncreative to do the same thing over and over again. When Naomi asked if that spot was alright Yokonu gave a nod before sitting in a seat that would be a chair away from her and would allow for his sister to sit in-between them. While Avira simply spoke up saying "Yeah, this spot seems great." she mostly liked the fact that it gave them a full view of the classroom and would enable her to see mostly everything that went on within it, which seemed like a perfect spot for them. As she then sat down in the second seat closest to the wall leaving the seat closest to the wall for Naomi, though she would likely be a bit surprised if she instead chose to sit farther from her to instead sit next to her brother instead of the original seat she assumed that she would take. Still though she thought that a bit of small talk may calm her nervs a bit, or heck maybe they could even find something in common so she decided to ask a fairly simple question to get to know her a bit "So uhm, Naomi was it? we have a bit of time before class start it seems so uhm, i was wondering what you like to do in your freetime?" she figured the question seemed harmless enough that she would be willing to answer since it wasn't really vital information about them.
1615595081877.png

Alesia
Interaction: Ineptitude Ineptitude
Mention: N/A
During Alesia's wait for her science class to begin with their lesson. They stacked the mountain dew cans from her backpack on the table, since she was in the back row. The boredom was getting to her, so she made sure that the cans weren't facing the windows. 'Um. Are the rubber bands going to hit someone by accident if I do this in the back row? I need to make sure that my homing effect power doesn't do that.' thought Alesia. This girl just wanted to do something fun during their wait. Not to mention, her classmates would probably have fun doing this too.
They took out a pack of rubber bands from her backpack, and then looked at the teacher with an innocent look on her face. "You don't mind if I shoot some rubber bands at the cans I put up on the table? I will not aim it at the windows or towards someone, because I am kind of bored with waiting for the others to get here." said Alesia. She said that, because they wanted to make sure that the teacher was alright with this idea first.

RP FC 2.jpg
LUNA PARK
Location: History class --> Hall --> Doorway of Science class
Interaction: Open
Mentions: History gang
*note: italics are her thoughts

Okay so Luna was a little annoyed at the fact that she had to introduce herself in front of the whole class, while not everyone else had to as the teacher had opted for everyone to write down their name, power, and likes or whatever on a piece of paper. Without drawing any attention to herself she ripped out a sheet of paper from her school binder that was in her backpack. She quickly, but neatly jotted down the three items wanted.

Luna Park
The Arts
Pain Transference

If she was being honest with herself, that was all they really needed to know about her power. Sure there was more to it then just pain transference, but that's all she was willing to share with the group. Luna wasn't 100% sure who she wanted to portray herself to the group as, sure she's already messed up her first introduction to herself, but she wasn't quite sure if "shy-girl" was really the persona she wanted to be. She knew that she wasn't going to be loud, and yet she didn't want to be the shy-quiet kid either. Yet it seemed as if the whole class could've been divided between the two categories.

Luna was not "shy" per say, she just had extreme social anxiety and easily susceptible to peer pressure, which definitely didn't help, not to mention the extreme trust issues, and avoidance of eye contact. Honestly, she was kind of messed up beneath the external persona she puts up.

Luna completely zoned out during the rest of the class, not able to keep her mind on what was happening around her no matter how loud and chaotic it was. She was extremely relieved when she heard the bell signalling the end of class. I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through this class. I barely remember my own life much less the history of the world. She thought to herself as she packed up her stuff and left the classroom avoiding the pileup at the door.

She made it to the hallway without many issues, getting through the hallway was a slightly different issue. Students stopped randomly, people bumping up against each other, and others falling over. She gracefully twirled around and jumped over anyone who got in her way. She was glad to have written down the way around before, it made navigating the matching halls just that much easier. She was jumping over a leg just in front of the door to her science class, when she tripped over the leg, having not properly judged the timing. Rookie mistake. She held her memory book tightly as she got back up and turned to look towards the person.

"Sorry."

Naomi Tachibana
Interactions: Peckinou Peckinou
7efbac9f53b3888e96eb5afee5b857e4.jpg

Once Naomi had their approval she took her seat next to the wall. She shifted her body so that she could face the two of them as they talked. When Avira asked what she liked to do in her free time Naomi paused. Did she want to lie and say she didn't do much? Or would she be willing to open up to these two about herself? Obviously, she wasn't going to get too personal, not that the question allowed it to. Naomi was sure it was asked on purpose, a way to get to know someone without getting their whole life story. As someone who also didn't want to share their past, Naomi appreciated it. She smiled, "Ah, umm...I really enjoy music! I've always liked going out to karaoke with my friends. And I love books." That was enough right? Naomi didn't want to list all her interests, but she figured those were the ones she was most passionate about. She hadn't been to karaoke in years, but maybe one day she'd ask them to join her.
"How about you two?" She couldn't help but twirl her hair around as she waited on an answer.

Mentions: Blackrose7 Blackrose7
1615781012813.png Yokonu was paying mild attention to the two as they spoke, instead opting to just stare at the girl who was playing around with soda cans and asking the teacher for permission to shoot at them which was quite a strange request to them. Avira on the other hand was intensely listening to Naomi as she shared her interest, music to be something she too enjoyed, heck it even got her brothers attention somewhat when she said her interest were in both music and reading. Avira wasn't much of a reader though since she preferred physical actives, but her brother sure was interesting in reading at the very least, when Naomi directed the question back to them Avira was quick to reply "Oh, i like Music as well though my taste mostly fits into the rock category, i also like paintball too and i love Car racing." She couldn't help but smirk at the thought of getting behind the wheel in racing someone. Yokonu couldn't help but smirk a bit as well as he went on to say "And you wonder why your old friends use to consider you to be such a tomboy." That comment caused Avira to pout for a moment as she directed a glare towards her brother who was grinning mischievously at her. After a moment Yokonu then looked towards Naomi and began to speak "Yeah, well I'm also interested in Music and books, though I usually like fiction novels, though I do also have a interest in chess as well I guess." Yokonu practically shrugged at the last part, before returning back towards their semi interested state after having successfully teased his sister and having sated the Naomi girls curiosity.
1615780990129.png

Last edited:
Damien
Interaction - Luna ( JinnWon JinnWon )

The boy looked over at Luna awkwardly. “Uh sorry.” He said. He had a very soft voice with a mild rasp to it. American accent. Warm in timbre and tone. He held out a softly calloused hand to her to help her out from where it’d been hiding in his hoodie, his fingers lightly stained with ink and charcoal.

“I didn’t mean to trip you.” He half-mumbled to her as he looked around at the crowded hallway. People seemed to not really notice the boy. He had a wavy fringe that covered his eyes, and an oversized hoodie. But he was tall and gangly. Skin that looked like it flushed a little bit too easily. A nice jawline… a brown leather messenger bag stuffed to the brim with parchments and scrolls and books.

And he seemed… well. He looked forgettable. Like at any moment he could just disappear back into the throng of background characters. He wasn’t intentionally unnoticeable enough to stand out as the “shy kid” or the “normal kid” and he wasn’t unique looking enough to be considered someone of actual importance.

He walked that fine line so perfectly that if Luna hadn’t tripped over him, he probably would’ve barely been noticed to begin with.
And he currently looked like he’d very much like to disappear once more.

Chita Goukiatsu

toranosuke-miyamura-55220.jpg
"Eh?" Chita tilted his head and slightly frowned, confused. He couldn't figure out completely what the twins were talking about or what they meant but he thought they sounded dumb. "You guys must be idiots." The way in which he said it was very blank and straightforward. What he was getting from the twins was that they did what they did to cause trouble and have fun and he thought that was stupid. Especially, if making things more difficult for teachers. Deciding to disregard the twins and their way of thinking, Chita rested his chin on his desk and waited on their teacher. Suddenly, the kid who had decided to sit next to him shot up in excitement. "Yeah! I work out a lot!" Chita slightly perked up and smiled. "Do you work out, Hiroshi?"

Interaction: Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari Nobody Special Nobody Special
Mention: Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari Nobody Special Nobody Special

1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Cello. Cello. MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria}​
Margate had Not exactly expected anyone to actually respond to her..awkward admission of well wanting to hug them honestly it just made Margate feel even more embarrassed than she already was.. well until Aria, well she’d done the fairly unthinkable and actually well.. hugged her. she’d managed to find a workaround for the usual hampering effects Margate had on people the earth covering her form and protecting her from the draining effects. So taken aback at this action the giant girl wasn’t all too sure how to react at first until Aria levitated up to a more reasonable height level. Margate of course hugged the small girl back, gently just in case but still even if this was so embarrassing most people would rather drop dead Margate didn’t care one bit. instead, she just smiled even more almost crying... as dumb as it was the girl really hadn’t had anyone aside from her own blood relatives willingly touch her before. “Th-th-th-thank you....” was all margate could muster her tone soft by filled with happiness. “I err.. didn’t mean to make that awkward... but again thank you so much” she added very softly finally realizing the situation seemed.. well awkward

~Aria Swirlveil~
Aria let's go, dropping herself in front of Margate with a great smile. She lowers the earth on her body and her eyes stop glowing as she takes one step back. "It's never wrong or awkward to ask what you really need. It might seem that way, but each and every person has something that they absolutely need. If your is a hug then I will gladly give you as many as you want!" She turns to look at the clock as her smile fades. The elementalist really didn't know her way around the school and the clock gave her the worst odds. She was already late to one class, would it look bad to be late for another?

With a pit in her stomach she thought about the idea of going into another 'introduction phase' that Mrs. Enzu did here. Would it go that bad? Should she even try to explain what she thought her powers were. Aria had already lost so much with them, her mother and her best friend. Could she even think to bring more people into this? She looks at Margate, Kaiya and Dahila. Thinks about Karen and Aurora, having no idea what their abilities are. Would they be safe?

She felt a connection to them like she did Dahila, something that she doesn't seem to wanting to go away. Aria trusted that instinct with her life, and she hopes that the two would be happy to talk with the girls here. Her heart felt crushed and she looks up at the three girls in front of her and feels like the world was getting bigger and bigger. Her body sinking into the floor into a puddle of mud.

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Dahila Viotto, Kaiya Katayama, Margate
Mentions: MinTea MinTea Cello. Cello. Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Naomi Tachibana
images (1).jpeg
Upon seeing the two bicker, Naomi burst into a genuine musical laugh.
"I'm so sorry!" She apologized. It was rude to laugh, but she couldn't help it. Still smiling, Naomi continued, "If you take me to paintball I'll take you to karaoke? And I've never played chess, but I'd love to learn!" Once again twirling her hair, Naomi felt herself growing self-conscious. Was that too forward? She'd just met these two, and who knows if they even want to be friends with her. Her face felt like it was on fire as a flush began to spread. Now wasn't the time to be getting embarrassed, she was the one who suggested hanging out one day. Naomi took in a deep breath, "Only if you want to of course!"

She stayed silent for several more seconds until she felt the flush begin to disappear. Only when she knew it was gone did she look back up at the two. She opened her mouth to apologize for being so flustered but quickly shut it. Apologizing would be dumb, she's the one who got embarrassed in the first place. Naomi instead, decided to ask another question.
"Why did you guys want to go to this school?"

RP FC 2.jpg

LUNA PARK
Interaction: qunqun qunqun - Damien
Mentions: Random people in the hallway
*note: italics are her thoughts

The guy she tripped over wasn't really rememberable in anyway, like an extra in a tv show. You see them but you don't remember them. Luna herself was that way, well to a certain extent. She was forgettable until you know her well, once you really know her she's hard to forget. Problem was, that most people didn't get to know her. Luna couldn't help but compare the person in front of her to herself. With the baggy sweaters, forgettable appearances, not wanting to draw attention to themselves.

"Don't worry about it, it was my fault anyways," she mumbled back flustered, letting her British accent through. Having grown up in so many different places, Luna picked up different accents when she was young, now able to freely switch between the two. Specifically she had her more American/Canadian sounding accent or her British accent, she switches between the two depending on the people she is around but her default was British despite the use of Canadian slang and grammar. "I should've been paying more attention to where I was jumping."

The student in front of her seemed to want to disappear from the views of the other students who'd watched the small tumble. She understood the feeling, she was getting more nervous as some continued to stare. She stared at the hand in front of her, but didn't accept the help. Instead she got back up and moved to the side so she wasn't blocking the doorway to science class. She looked down at her shoes and gripped her memory book closer to her chest. "Please don't take it the wrong way. I'm just not one for physical contact. I'm Luna by the way."

Michio
At the question posed to him, Michio waved his hand in assent. For the last twenty or so rotations, a few more students had shown up. That being said, the classroom was still fairly empty. Idly, he wondered if he should start the class regardless. He spun a couple more times, before deciding that it couldn't hurt to wait just a little bit longer.

Though he did wish the other students could hurry it up a bit. It was getting kind of awkward with how quiet it was.

coded by reveriee.

5298eae223e7597cef3ec81de9789e8d.jpg

Haya Enatsu
Location - History Class
Interaction - Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari Japanime Japanime Nobody Special Nobody Special
Mention - Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari Japanime Japanime Nobody Special Nobody Special
Haya's expressionless eyes darted from student to student as they posted their papers and left her mess of a class. When it was getting close to empty she finally approached the troublemakers, her deadpan expression not changing as she stared at them. With her mind typically being blank it took her a bit to actually think of what to say. Shifting her gaze to the wins, she began with them.

"Why'd you guys come through the window? What made you guys think that was a good idea?" A sigh escaped her lips. "I won't punish you guys since it's your first day but try not to be idiots from now on."

Next, she shifted her eyes to Chita.

"I'm not gonna punish you either. While you did choose to not follow directions and cause destruction because you can't control your powers, that is the very reason you are here. You're here to learn how to control your powers so I guess as far as destruction you couldn't really help that. But still, try to follow directions next time."

Finally, her vacant gaze was directed towards Hoshi. For a few seconds Haya's eyes just stayed on him.

"I'm not even that worried if you were late. It's your first day."

She turned her back to them and took one last glance at the shattered glass scattered on the floor and the smashed remains of what was once her desk and now cracked wall.

"You guys are dismissed."

1616089321417.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Mentions: Science gang

Amethyst chose to ignore his comment about her not paying attention even if it was true. She was to busy with her books. Then he said something about how she dressed. She glanced down and her outfit and her cheeks flushed red. She didnt think about her outfit choice this morning. She was to tired and was trying to find a book. That was her top goal. She rubbed her forearm before looking back up at him.

She was not going to get pissed off. Or appear like it at least. She kept a careful smile on her face as she crossed her arms. Emerald top flowing with her movements.

"Oh I know this doesnt look good. I normally dont dress like this. Much like you I dress professionally."

She nodded her head. Then the male asked a question and her brows furrowed. She didnt really care how he dressed even if it was implied. She looked to the side and uncrossed her arms to play with the simple band on her middle finger. A light silver embedded with her birthstone. Gift from a old friend. Small smile played on her lips before she looked back up.

"Why are you assuming I do care? Do you want me to care?"

She raised an eyebrow. Then the male had a look of dread cross his face and a sigh. Well she didnt think she could cause that. Her smile dropped a slight fraction. That class was hell. So much broken within that class period. She prayed to Lys that they werent within her next period. She wanted peaceful classes. She just wanted to learn not get hurt.

"It was utter shit. Like how hard is it not to show your powers or listen to directions?"

A small sigh from the female. She shifted her purse and tucked her phone into it. The male started walking again so she followed. Surprisingly not clumsy when focused ahead of her. She walked with a simple grace that was not possessed when focused on a book or app. It wasnt hard to keep in stride with him. Amethyst was paying attention to the signs at the top of the hall areas. The halls started to fill up and she shifted closer to the male. She hated people. She did not like how full these halls were.

Why did she chose to come to such a big school. She adjusted the glasses on her nose before looking up at the male.

"I have science which is right here-"

A small hum from the female as she slowly walked to a corner in the side of the hall, that connected to another one. A sign for the science room. She hoped her and Dahlia had the same class. They didnt get time to compare because she rushed out. She looked back up at the male and grinned. A sparkle within the dark electric eyes of hers.

"Au revoir Grayson."

She slipped inside the class, footsteps light, already spotting some students. She took a seat at a table near the middle of the room again but against the far wall. A class she didnt want to get noticed in. She lowered her head to focus on the desk and stayed completely silent. No one would notice her if she didnt talk. She could just be like a background character in movies. Just there.

Alesia
Interaction: N/A
Mention: Ineptitude Ineptitude
When the science teacher agreed to her request, Alesia was happy about that. Because she wasn't sure if he would let her have a mini target practice in his classroom, since they told them about what happened in the history class through the note. Also, they've already set up the empty soda cans on the table in the back row, and wouldn't want to have it knocked down.
They went back to where she put the bag of rubber bands, grabbed some of them, and put it on the table. Alesia then put a rubber band on her hand, so she'd fire it like a gun. As they activated the homing effect power, she shot the rubber band at one of the soda cans. Now this rubber band looked like it was going to miss its target. However, because of Alesia's homing effect power. The rubber band made a weird curvature, and hit the soda can on the top row of the stack like it had a lock-on.
They picked up another rubber band, and hit the soda cans on the second row. This went on until all the empty soda cans were on the floor. 'That was fun, and I wonder if anyone wants to do this with me. Because it's fun to shoot rubber bands at the empty soda cans.' thought Alesia.

Last edited:
eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst / Clutz) + hi science gang hehe

Grayson was horrified by her inquiry. A flustered rise coming to the commonly stoic male. He had not expected her to reply that way.

"N-No I do not care!" He snapped back, crossing his arms over his chest with a glare. "Don't say stupid things.." Very smoothly handled by the male. But Amethyst seemed to share the same despair for History. Grayson could not help but agree, nodding. He thought it was an absolute wreck of a first lesson. He hoped things would ease as the day passed. Hopefully no more desks versus the wall. Please.

"Some people have ears and don't use them." Jab at half the class, "And some people have eyes and don't use them." Followed by a jab at her. A spiteful boy. Someone liked to hold grudges. The name Clutz would haunt Amethyst for as long as Grayson was around.

He was thankful their short walk was silent, yet could not help but notice she was continuing the same direction he was. This was confirmed when the female said she had science, bid farewell, and dipped into the class before him. Great. Now it was Grayson's turn to look like he was stalking her instead. He was not delighted about this.

The teacher was not floating in the air or climbing on top of furniture, so a pretty good start for the time being. Only a few students were in the class, so he slid his gaze briefly over them in search of recognition. He remembered a few, some not so much. And then there was Clutz, hunkered away near the wall in the area he usually liked to sit.

He gave a short nod to the teacher in hello, really not wanting to engage in any awkward introduction things again. The male then drifted further into the room and past the desks to find a seat. Same row as clutz, just more near the middle of the room. Not his favoured location.

He narrowed his eyes towards Amethyst. A silent warning of 'Shut up I'm not stalking you' as he pulled the chair back and sat down. Crossing a long leg over the other. A slow exhale left his nose in a sigh. Unsure if he was mentally prepared to sit through yet another of these. It was only morning and he already simmered with defeat.

Damien
Mentions - Luna Park ( JinnWon JinnWon )

Damien nodded awkwardly at her apology, he glanced around at people entering the classroom. He did it in an odd way, his head and eyes barely lifting from the ground as he glanced around himself. If Luna wasn’t staring directly at him, it would’ve been hard to see that he was actually watching his classmates... rather closely too. He cut a very passive, forgettable figure. Not the type of person to be watching and analyzing the people around him.

“Yeah, no um.. it’s fine um...” He apologized again his hand disappearing back into a hoodie pocket. He looked down, Damien had not prepared for someone tripping over his leg so he didn’t really know what to say. This was why he studied people: to know people's preferences before he had to interact with them. If he had had more time, he could've guessed that she wasn't the type for physical contact- this was so painfully awkward.

“Damien. Bryarliet. Nice to meet you.” He said, trying to save some kind of dignity from this entire encounter. He awkwardly held the door open for her to go inside the science classroom, wanting to please end this conversation as soon as possible. He wasn't ready for this kind of conversation or interaction. He didn't have enough information yet.

Mentions: Noone
1616263061429.png Avira was still pouting as the Naomi girl laughed and her brother gave her one of those smug grins that he usually gives out when he messed with her, sometimes she couldn't help but find him infuriating. They both listened to the Naomi girl with interesting intent, and Yokonu couldn't help but comment "Heh, You have no idea what you got yourself into, cause Avira is really competitive." after Yokonu said that Avira quickly glared at him as she quipped back to him "Oh and as if your not intensely competitive when it comes to chess!" with a smirk Yokonu simply shrugged as he said "Not really, your just more into physical activities than the mental ones, didn't your old friends once describe you as a brute i'm sure it was." at that Aviras face paled but they both instantly tensed up when the Naomi girl asked for the reason they came to the school they both took a moment to process what she had said before Avira finally spoke up first "Well uhm, we wanted to get away from our home i guess." that quickly earned her annoyed glance from Yokonu who saw it as a answer that may lead to more questions even if it was a bit true.
1616263027401.png

811d6bd015c5b262261de92fec2236dc7cb048a5.png

Hoshi Yoshida
Interacting: Japanime Japanime , Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari , Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Mentions: Japanime Japanime , Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari , Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

________________________________________________________________________________

His eye twitched when the boy messed his name up, but he wasn't upset. Chita probably had a lot on his mind right now, especially since he'd been called to stay after class. Hoshi made the decision not to hold the simple mistake against his classmate. "Sure do!" He proclaimed, raising an arm to point a thumb at himself with a proud smirk. "Whenever I get the chance to. Ain't nothing out there that's better than exercise! Oh, and its Hoshi, by the way--"

Their conversation was put on pause when Miss Enatsu approached them, causing Hoshi to quickly sit back down and shoot his teacher an awkward smile. He listened quietly as the others were spoken to, and his smile disappeared when his teacher looked in his direction. The fear had finally set in. Was he going to get in trouble? He shouldn't have volunteered himself to stay behind for Chita's sake, especially if he'd been given a slap on the wrist! And what if they called his mom?? He'd be a dead man if they called his mom--

Somehow to his surprise, he'd been let off easy too. "...Oh." Was all he managed to say, still stunned by the fear of the possible consequences he could have been given. Without waiting for her to change her mind, Hoshi shot up from his seat. "W-Well, I gotta get to science... Thanks, Miss!" He threw his bag over his shoulder and turned to face his other classmates one more time. "Chita, Caton, Marine, see you guys there!" Completely disregarding the fear of getting in trouble he had just felt, Hoshi dashed out of the class, through the hallways, and to his next classroom.

Once he made it to class-- thankful that he wasn't late this time, he found an empty seat and sat down. He wasn't looking forward to learning about science, but it was only the first day of school, so it was possible they'd just get to know about the class and not actually do any work. Reassuring himself, he raised his hands to his face and gave his cheeks a firm slap. "No matter what we do... I got this! I can definitely do science! It's easy!"​

Naomi Tachibana
Interaction: Peckinou Peckinou
42beaf128a30049db9d663347f761f2c.jpg
The moment the question left her mouth she regretted it. She couldn't blame the tense silence that had settled over the group. Most of the students came here because of their powers, they wanted to learn how to control them. That's probably what these two are here for as well. Naomi wouldn't have blamed them if they got up and left, she had let her curiosity overstep obvious boundaries. She was good at that. Naomi kept her head down, waiting to hear the chairs squeak and a couple of footsteps moving away from her. The last thing she was expecting was an answer.

Naomi's head shot back up as Avira's voice broke the silence. The answer surprised-well shocked her. Judging from the look on Yokonus face, Avira had gone a bit too far. That was okay though, it was just another secret Naomi would take to her grave. Instead of prying further, Naomi offered a sad smile.

"It's okay...I'm running too." There had been plenty of schools near Naomi. Her grades were good, she could've gotten into any of her choosing. Instead of a school down the road though, Naomi chose the school hours away from the few family members she had. It had been better that way. And she intended to keep running as long as she lived.

Naomi resituated herself, turning her frown back into a smile. "I'm up for a challenge! Be warned though, I'm told I'm competitive." She changed the topic back to the earlier discussion, making a mental note to think before she speaks next time.

Mentions: None
1616300446325.png Both of them were still a bit tensed from the question that was asked of them since they didn't want to reveal to much about their secrets and family relationships especially Yokonu. Though both of their eyes widen in surprise as they quickly turned their attention to her when she said that she was running too, it wasn't something they expected, though Yokonu was more skeptical than Avira. Though they both snapped out of their daze when she that she was up for a challenge and was also pretty competitive, after a few moments Yokonu was the first to chuckle followed by Avira giving Naomi a sly smirk. Yokonu then looked towards Avira as they then went on to say "Alright, though i would suggest not using your powers for your first round Avira." though Avira quickly clapped back saying "Hey! using my powers like that wouldn't make it as fun, I would only use them if i really wanted to put somebody in their place." The glare from her eyes was directed to Yokonu as she pointed in his direction to emphasize her point. After a few moments Avira began to muse out loud "Hopefully there is a paintball field around here, anyways i highly doubt you will be able to beat me but it's worth a try." they sly smile she had then reappeared on her face as she said that with a confident tone.
1616300213498.png

Name, Age:
Lucien Quinn, 18

Role:
Student
Gender, Sexuality:
Male, Pansexual

Abilities:
Light Absorption and Manipulation

With: Everyone in science, interaction with Gao Gao Cello. Cello.
Mood: Playful

Lucien was not a morning person, the beginning of a sunny day putting a damper on his usual sunny disposition. It was pretty easy to have missed him at the start of the first class, having taken the seat best out of the way in case he laid his head down and fell asleep. It was at least avoided for this first introduction though, and he had posted a little messy note, indicating the information asked of him.

Lucien Quinn. Please call me Luci.
I like the outdoors.
I sparkle.

It was probably a good set of circumstances that Lucien was so tired and forced to write instead of getting to speak up. He could've talked about himself the entire class period otherwise. Instead, he was left still sleepy to saunter off. If he was asked about much of the class he probably wouldn't remember much. A cat? Fire? Things breaking? Perhaps some of the more odd interactions would be vaguely remembered if brought up as recognition, but his recall was completely shot.

It had been difficult enough to make it on time for the first class, in order to wake up more he decided on a little detour for a vending machine. He was incredibly thankful for the cool bottle of coffee that he hurriedly drank while making his way to the next class. A hot cup would've been better but he couldn't complain much in this case. It helped spread life through him that would become everybody else's problem to deal with.

He didn't ditch the glass container even as he finished, he'd keep it around until it could be cleaned and he'd probably make something out of it. As a guy who could literally glow, glass and mirrors made fun decorations. He had made more than his fair share of DIY disco balls. Two were a pair of earrings for his one friend Marinette. It would be odd going to a school without her but he'd be sure to text her plenty.

With his timing, he had been a silent witness to Grayson and Amethyst little scuffle. There were a couple of other students as well that managed to catch his eye. The triple group of Naomi, Yokonu, and Avira seemed interesting and relatively friendly. Especially as his ears latched onto hearing about their competitive natures, loving to get his blood pumping with a good friendly competition Hosi and Alesia seemed like friendly faces, he figured they'd be easy to get along with.

But right now, Lucien didn't want it easy. These interactions were all duly noted for when he would inevitably bother them as well, and decided to make up for his sleepy display last class. He wasn't the best in class, but he had no problem taking to the center to be in attention. His movements were fluid as he took a seat, a row behind Grayson and Amethyst, and stationed two seats closer to the wall to get at least a bit more between them.

Lucien chose chaos.

"That was like watching a kid pulling the pigtails of a girl he likes." He mused, face leaned into the palm of his hand as he regarded Grayson. "You have a crush on her?~" He absolutely knew how ridiculous that comment was, and that was exactly why he brought it up. Of course, he may think of her as physically attractive, he didn't seem like the type to tease to get someone's attention after knowing them for only a morning.

"You know you'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that, won't get a girl's attention like that. Would ruin your pretty face~" A double-edged sword, an insulting teased followed up by a flirty compliment.

The guy was just way too uptight, he wanted to see him crack.

Last edited:
Asher Bagora
Interactions: qunqun qunqun

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f434f79626f39783269304f4d68513d3d2d3832303833313231312e313566366464326239636136373263343438383633343730343833342e6a7067

The violent young man couldn't help but smile when his challenge was accepted. If he had not had practiced containing his composure, the rush of joy would have certainly overtaken him given the circumstances. He followed the young blonde down towards their next class. His hands jammed into his pockets for the entirety of the way there. He had half expected the walk towards the class to be peaceful, but the fellow male had other ideas on how they should settle their conflict. Asher raised an eyebrow as he listened to the fellow male's stipulations. Both pleased and curious regarding them, he had decided not to ask for his reasoning directly. His power was quite destructive, both to him and everything around him, so it made sense. The second stipulation was a bit odd. That's how naturally any fight would go, but it was rather specified. He was curious as to why, but sooner or later, he'd most likely found out. They would, after all, be spending a lot of time together. "Oh? It is not often I get to find someone who still shares the passion for a normal brawl. With these enticing terms, there would be no reason for me to decline. I must say you continue to impress me with each passing second. I think you will truly be one of the few that I might find continuous pleasure being in the presence of."

The two eventually arrived at their next class as the fellow blonde continued to entertain him. Asher could not help but begin to laugh as the boy mention fighting like two mere mortals. It was a cute phrase on his end. This boy truly did know how to entertain him. "I must say following you was truly my best course of action today." He said, praising Lucas in his own way. "But, alas, my friend. Our lovely conversation seems to be coming to a close, and for the moment, our paths will be separated. How truly saddening. I would have loved to continue this." Asher said only half-jokingly as he made his way into the classroom. "Continue to be yourself, my dear. I can only imagine what our future holds together."

1616570910983.png
Yanni
interaction: SCIENCE CLASS OF SCIENCE​
ok so.. maybe Yanni should have been looking at the time maybe he shouldn't have just gone home because he forgot what he was doing... but their was a puppy and he had to pet it.. then catch it after it got hyperactive and accidentally maybe burn down a tree in the process.. that was a fun day tho but then his dad picked him up and yanni was fairly annoyed.. but hey a school full of other superpowered that would be great... oh and his sister would be thier so it's also cool. Slightly hovering above the floor the glowing winged boy hopped no-one would notice him. And luckly they didn't might be becuse he was a blinding light... somehow finding his way to science calls room pressing against the door for a moment the poor thing would glow for a second before he opened it with a twisting
flourish Spin the room suddenly lighting up for a moment in a blinding light as the boy spread out his wing like structures making a grandiose entrance. “HI EVERYone”

Naomi Tachibana
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Yanni)
7efbac9f53b3888e96eb5afee5b857e4.jpg

"I'm afraid my powers wouldn't be of much use for paintball." Naomi paused, carefully thinking it over. Technically, paint was a liquid...no one said it had to be pure water. After all, the only reason she could hypnotize a person was that they were made up of mostly water, not a hundred percent though. "Actually, I'm not sure. I've never tried to manipulate paint before." She frowned, "But if we ever go I'd love to test it out if that's alright of course!"

Part of her wanted to ask what their powers were. However, after her last question, she decided that probably wasn't the best idea. She felt as if she was already on thin ice with these two and she didn't want to mess up further.

She decided that maybe if she elaborated on her power, they'd feel more comfortable around her. Maybe? But doing that might make it seem as if she was bragging and she definitely wasn't trying to do that. Worse, they'd think her power was weak-they'd be right of course. Naomi hummed a soft lullaby, hoping the tune would calm her already hammering heart. Unfortunately, her heart rate only sped up as a glowing light burst into the room. No. It wasn't a light. Naomi watched in awe as the figure spread out his wings, greeting the few students in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back