• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

AURORA LEE

Aurora allowed Aria to pull her into the classroom and to the back of the room. However, upon crossing the threshold into the history classroom, she had become hyper-aware of all the swirling emotions within it. Most of what she could clearly detect was nerves or excitement. There were a few oddballs in the room though. Ones that did not match those two categories. Regardless, it was a lot to handle, considering the olive-skinned beauty was not accustomed to crowds nor did she like them for obvious reasons. The sudden influx of emotions had only amplified her already-existing, nervous energy.

Gently pulling her wrist free of the curly-haired girl's hand, she eased into a seat of her own next to her newfound friends. While the history teacher continued to call up people to introduce themselves, Aurora took this opportunity to study the faces of her new classmates and familiarize herself with their physical features in an attempt to take her mind off the fact that there were emotions practically screaming at her from all directions.

INTERACTION(S): Karen Songbird500 Songbird500 | Aria Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai
MENTIONS: History Gang woot woot

Yachne Tanaka- p o o f
4E2FE2B6-A680-4DCD-B72D-BD45D7BE407C.jpeg
Interactions: Gao Gao (Grayson) + History gang I love you <3

The cat gladly enjoyed the head cups and pats, smiling. When the cat loving stranger made a comment about stupidity, the cat nodded his head in agreement and purred, could it.. understand the boy? Who knew. But the cat agreed.

when the boy set her on the desk and went over to the ice breaking thing, the cat took a chance when the boy wasn’t looking and... Magically disappeared? I mean, it wasn’t there anymore, but you couldn’t see it moving away, maybe it was to fast, or maybe it was a magic cat. But it was gone.

the cat was successfully outside the class, phew, that was close. It ran over to one of those halls that are always empty and are a necessary on a big school, and it... shifted? I mean, no one could see it, but it did. It just calmly turned into a short girl with hair color same as the cats soft fur and the scent of the same homemade coffee the cat had.

Well, whatever, the cat was magically a girl now, no one saw, mission complete. She stumbled over on her feet with her ‘new’ form, since she had been a cat for a couple of hours by now, it’s not easy to suddenly be a human. The girl waited a while to finally get used to being a human again, and quickly ran back to the class, remaining silent and not making any apparent ‘I hope im not late’ commentary, she knew it, and there was no need to say it.

She simply sat down on one of the desks on the bottom corner, so she could look at the side without needing to look at someone.

Craton and Martine
anime_boys.jpg
Martine pushed his brother off his back and brushed himself off.
"So I'm guessing bursting through the window in the middle of class was more of a slow catwalk than a dramatic entrance."
"Safe to say this class isn't gonna be any fun"

The twins were quite irritated that no one had seem to even notice them entering the room let alone the shards of glass flying everywhere. As there classmates continued there introductions Craton and Martine strolled over to two desk situated on the right side of the class. They glanced around putting targets on everyone and plotted ways they'd eventually mess with each and everyone of them.
"Hey check out the blue haired chick she seems cool."
"I doubt it they all just look stuck up to me."

1614694980977.png1614694995409.png
Dahlia and Vernon Viotto
Interactions: MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari {Craton and Martine}
Mentions: qunqun qunqun {Lucas} Gao Gao {Grayson} AND THE HISTORY GANGGGGG
Note: Italics mean they are talking telepathically!
Dahlia heard something ear shattering and her eyes shot to a window. Two people jumped through a window. Twins. She was glad they werent the only twins this year but why did they come through the window? They just ruined a window that the school would have to pay for? If they wanted a big entrance why didnt they just walk through the door and shout or something?

She let out an annoyed sigh and rubbed her temple looking away from the twins and up at Kaiya who was now walking back to them. A smile spread across her face and nodded at the female.

"Yea! A Force Field Manipulation power? Thats sooooo cool! Your also very kind and bubbly!"

Dahlia had a bright smile on her face and Vernon turned his head to look at them. He looked Kaiya up and down with a snort. She didnt look like someone with Force Field Manipulation powers though he guessed he couldnt base everything on apperances. Hell he was a muscular and fit looking dude who could talk to plants and animals. Not something you would think from him.

Though his power was helpful in aiding Dahlia so he didnt mind. They worked better together as their powers relied on each other. She couldnt control the plants as well if he didnt tell her what they wanted. Plus they gossip alot so he could easily find out more information about people. He then turned his white gaze to the twin who where now sitting down and mumbling something and he frowned.

"Thats where you are wrong guys. Not alot of the people here are stuck up maybe besides Black Haired boy who likes cats and Greek Statue looking dude."

He pointed to both of the males. Grayson and Lucas. He crossed his arms behind his head and propped his feet up on his desk. He was now looking at the twins with a smile.

"And you two look like ones who get into mischief based on how you came in through the window. Not a bad entrance by the way. Wanna be friends?"

He nodded his head of approval to the males before Dahlia elbowed him.

"No mischief this year! We have to be on our best behavior! Mama Oak works here no trouble!"

"Lighten up Dahlia. Ill be fine and ill make sure Mama Oak doesnt get effected if I chose to engage in reckless activities."

"Why cant you just study like normal?"

Vernon laughed before shaking his head and looked back at the front of the class. Dahlia let out a huff and looked at Kaiya.

"Wanna sit with me at lunch? Also what do you have next period?"

4db90691f18a8c5793cc1a45c4f70a74.jpg

Haya Enatsu
Location - History Class
Interaction - Songbird500 Songbird500 Knight boi Knight boi Gao Gao salem. salem. Funnier President Funnier President Cello. Cello. BOKEH. BOKEH. Table Table qunqun qunqun Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai JinnWon JinnWon Aeris Aeris Twak Twak MinTea MinTea s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r Japanime Japanime Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari
Mention - Songbird500 Songbird500 Knight boi Knight boi Gao Gao salem. salem. Funnier President Funnier President Cello. Cello. BOKEH. BOKEH. Table Table qunqun qunqun Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai JinnWon JinnWon Aeris Aeris Twak Twak MinTea MinTea s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r Japanime Japanime Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari
The two twins bursting in her class through the window came as a surprise. Haya stared blankly at the pair as they didn't bother to apologize or offer a solution to her now broken window.

"And here I was trying to avoid destruction in my classroom..." A sighed escaped her lips.

"You're not too late. We're just doing introductions right now. But have a seat and see me after class."

Haya's attention was then directed to a very tall girl with an animal-like appearance who bumped her head on the doorframe. Again, Haya stared blankly at her and waited for her to enter the class. She then notice the girl was dragging a white-haired boy with her too.

"Welcome."

None of these odd occurrences really affected Haya. Partly because she just didn't really care, and also because she has seen things wilder. After the four late students got sat down, Kaiya came up and did her introduction. As she was scribbling stuff down, her eyes shot up when Kaiya said something about loving everyone. That was a little odd considering she didn't really know anyone here but Haya didn't take that seriously.

"Next... Dahlia Viotta, then Vernon Viotto."

The first time she said those name she didn't realize it. Then it dawned her.

"Viotto..?"

After thinking for a brief moment.

"Ah! Mama Oak. These must be her children. Interesting..." Haya smirked.

"That makes two fellow teacher's children I've got in my class. Hopefully they don't disappoint."

Lucas
Mentions - History gang

Lucas was internally trying to script what he was about to say as he sat there, as cold and detached as always.

"My name is Lucas Campbell. I like food. I'm sorry but I don't know my power because when it unlocked, I was falling off a building roof and I hit my head and I woke up on the ground completely fine so that means I'm either invincible or immortal and I haven't had the chance to figure that out yet because despite what it may look like I'm not completely suicidal. My name is Lucas Campbell. I like food. I'm sorry but I don't know my power. Don't go off script. Don't curse the teacher out. Don't curse the class out. Just my name is Lucas Campbell. I like food. I'm sorry but I don't know my power." The twisting of his stomach was back. So was the sensation of words clawing their way out of his throat. It'd be so easy to just go up there and curse everyone out. But he wasn't going to do that. He was reformed. New school, new me. He wasn't going to curse everyone out.

Lucas was also keeping one ear on the people presenting, one ear on the chaos around him. And that did not at all stop him from hearing "Not a lot of the people here are stuck up maybe besides Black Haired boy who likes cats and Greek Statue looking dude."

Was he stuck up? He was pretty sure he wasn't. Well, he had some lines he wasn't willing to cross. Like sleeping on the floor. He really didn't like sleeping on the floor. Did that make him stuck up? There wasn't much he wouldn't eat. Well. Maybe not raw bugs. He'd never gotten that desperate. He didn't ever sell his body on the street, even when money got especially tight. That had been the line he'd never been willing to cross. But he did have a pretty face and he tried to keep in shape to scale buildings better. He was aware that he was somewhat attractive to look at... He probably could've sold it for a nice price and helped his family more. He probably could've done it then. Maybe that was it. Yeah that was it. He was stuck up. He was horrible and conceited and stuck up and he should've done more to help his family before he abandoned them to go to this stupid privilege of a school that he didn't even deserve. Because obviously this semi-random dude that never talked to him or interacted with him prior knew Lucas better than Lucas knew himself.... Also was he a Greek statue? He didn't think he was. He, again, had a vague recognition that maybe he was attractive, certainly. Maybe. Well, he knew that he was SOMEONE's type. But then again, most people were somebody's type. Definitely not special. And definitely not handsome or attractive enough to be called a Greek statue. Was he supposed to take it as a compliment? He didn't really think that that was the case because... well. He definitely didn't look like one. Was this kid trying to insult him? He knew that he wasn't good at expressing his emotions. It was probably supposed to be an insult. Like... He wasn't emotionally available sort of insult.

He concluded that both assessments of "Greek Statue" and "Stuck up" were fair and logical and that he really was just the absolute worst.

Lucas continued watching the presentations with his blank expression, the twisting was just getting worse.

Alesia
Interaction: N/A
Quietly listening to the introductions while finishing the soda from her sports bottle. Alesia looked at the other students for a bit, since she wanted to know what they were doing. 'Psychic power, transfer pain and injuries, and force-field manipulation? This class has some interesting powers here, unlike mine. I mean, who would be interested in a homing effect power when they can do that.' thought Alesia.
It disappointed her that her power wasn't as cool as the others, because they can do a lot of cool things with it. Not to mention that they don't need to rely on having something in their hands like her.
They noticed the cute cat that left the classroom, and the twins breaking the window by jumping through it. In fact, she thought what those twins have done was hilarious, since they unknowingly caused trouble for their poor history teacher. 'Those two should have entered the classroom like everybody else, since they wouldn't have broken the window if they had done that.' thought Alesia.
While the next kid was preparing for their introduction, Alesia listened to some music through her headphones. They did that, so they wouldn't be so bored with the wait. 'At least, this makes the wait a bit manageable here.' thought Alesia, who was listening to some pop music on her phone.

anime_boys.jpg
Craton and Martine
The twins smirked, glanced at eachother and leaned back in their chairs. It was a relief that there entrance hadn't gone completely over everyone's heads. They checked out the guys one of the other twins mentioned taking note of them.
"Mischief, us? What could make you possibly think that." Craton says slyly, smiling he leaned forward raising his fist to fist bump the male twin,
"I'm Craton this is my two minute younger brother Martine."
"Do you always have to add that last part in, how bout I'm the one you come to if you really want to get into some trouble...sorry I mean Mischief." Martine chuckled.

The twins heard the teacher call out the other pair for introductions and sat back and awaited there turn. The thought of introducing themselves seemed a little cheesy, especially since they thought they would get that pleasure once they rammed through the window, but getting called on by the teacher and standing in front the class will make up for lost time they thought.​

Interactions: Cello. Cello.

Silo

Silo was on edge, After receiving the note he quickly got up. Packing his things frantically. He looks at the time in a panic. "Shit." After getting his things together, he dashed out the door and was running like hell. He couldn't believe that he would be late on his first day, such an idiot. As he arrived at the school, he looked around, Only to see no one. He sighed. "Guess everyone's in class now." He looks his hand and forms a claw. "Hopefully they won't treat me like a freak. But then again, it IS the School for the Unique." He makes the claw disappear and heads for the entrance. He looks at a piece of paper. "History class, huh?" He sighs and walks to the room. As he approaches the door, he takes a deep breath. He slowly opens the door. As he enters the room he looks around, then at the Teacher. "U-Uh...Hello." He says nervously. "My name is Silo Alcatraz. Are you Ms. Enatsu?" He started sweating a little bit.

Interactions: Haya Enatsu ( Dimple Doll Dimple Doll )

1614708079655.png
Dahlia Viotto
Interactions: MinTea MinTea {Kaiya}
Mentions: THE HISTORY GANG AHHHH
Locations: History Room
Dahlia looked up at the teacher when her name was called. Not very happy she couldnt do it with Vernon as it would make things a bit easier but oh well. She slowly rose from her chair and put a smile on her face as she walked to the front of the class. She wasnt bothered with introductions as it was just a couple words. The power thing was a bit iffy though she didnt really know what her power was.

She finally reached the front of class and folded her arms in front of her.

"Hi my name is Dahlia Viotto! I like gardening and studying. My powers are a bit weird to describe so I will just show you!"

She smiled brighter as she held her hand out in front of her. A rose was the first thing that popped into her head so she held the image within her head and slowly started adding details within her mind. As her thoughts started to take shape so did the air in front of her. Slowly forming into a deep blood red rose witha elegant swirl of its petals. She was calm and collected or the thing could have turned into the entire bush or worse.

She held the stem delicately in her hand as the thought faded out of her mind.

"I can pretty much think of a plant and it comes to life. I can also control plants."

She smiled brighter and walked back to her seat and tapped Vernons head. She then sat down in her chair and looked at Kaiya.

"Do I seem approachable? Also here!"

She held out the rose for the female to take with a slight giggle.

1614710794377.png
Oak Viotto
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Alron} Ineptitude Ineptitude {Michio}
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Alron} Ineptitude Ineptitude {Michio}
She looked at Alron with a bright smile and rubbed her hands together.

"Lets scare or confuse some freshies-"

She looked back at where the two kids were and they were just gone. She let out a huff and crossed her arms. She was then laughing.

"We might have to get them later. Anyway wanna go raid the teacher Lounge until class starts?"

She didnt wait for an answer as she started walking around the school to the lounge. She had the school pretty much memorized in the time she has taught here. She came upon the door to the lounge and opened the door to see someone floating upside down. She smiled awkwardly before realizing it was a fellow teacher. She dipped her head in respect for them and felt terrible for not remembering their name.

"Hello! Whats your name? Im quite sorry about not remembering. I like what your knitting."

She moved to grab the iced coffee in the fridge that had her name on it. She poured it into a cup and placed the coffee back in the fridge. She loved her caramel coffee almost as much as her students. She took a small sip and then looked back at Alron.

"So what are our plans for class? Maybe see what everyone can do first?"

1614708099204.png
Vernon Viotto
Interactions: Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari {Craton and Martine}
Mentions: HISTORY GANG
He laughed and fist bumped the dude before sitting back in his seat. Nice having other twins besides him and Dahlia. He wondered if they would communicate telepathically between each other or if that was a him and Dahlia thing.

"My name is Vernon and thats my twin Dahlia. She is older though she she thinks she can call the shots though she would be lost without me guiding her."

When Dahlia came back from a impressive showing of her power he smiled at her before she slapped his head. He smacked her arm and laughed. It was now his turn to go up and he jumped up from his seat and swung himself over the desk to go to the front of the class.

"Names Vernon. Thats my twin Dahlia as she already said. I like to study and draw. I can talk to animals and plants and its a rather useful power. Cant wait to meet all of you."

He dipped his head and moved back to his seat. A rather mild response. He wasnt going to be a asshole yet to anyone. Though those twins could proved some fun throughout this school year in terms of getting in trouble and making some friends.

"Alright im up for any mischief as long as it can be semi cleaned up and Dahlia doesnt get dragged into it. Hell Mama Oak would kill us if she caught us so best be on guard with that as well!"

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: None
Mentions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Ms Enatsu) + salem. salem. (Oatmeal) + Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari (Craton + Martine) + MinTea MinTea (Kaiya) + Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Monster/Margate) + Cello. Cello. (Viotto Twins)

What is she writing.
Ms Enatsu was writing something down after each introduction, inciting the male to watch warily.
He hoped it was just marking attendance.

It did make Grayson wonder if he should be taking tangible notes of his classmates, but not wanting to look like he was actually interested in them he refrained from doing so. He could not look intrigued. He instead made little mental lists in his head to remember the names and abilities.

But Oatmeal was gone, causing his eyebrows to furrow in a mix of despair and worry. His pretty kitty had ran off somewhere. Though he supposed it wasn't really his to begin with. This did not deter the male from whispering,

"Here, puss puss." and checking under the table. "Spspsps. Oatmeal." Snaps of his fingers. "Where'd you go?" No luck.

"Spspspspspspsps." The cat had slithered off somewhere. Returning the boy to that grumpy isolated state. His arms crossed over his chest with an unhappy scowl, trying to focus on the icebreakers instead of his lost bubba. He missed her.

However a large bonk made his gaze move to the cause of the sound. A monster, essentially, bowing it's tall figure to slip into the room. Okay. That's fine. Looked clumsy. Grayson stared blankly at the female. Couldn't say he was over the moon about the large beast girl.

Then a shattering of glass. Grayson didn't even want to look at this point. Reluctantly he turned to watch two males that had burst in through the window. Assumedly twins. Why not use the door? Who knows. Perhaps damaging school property was a passion of theirs. Perhaps doorknobs were foreign mechanisms to them. The thought made his lip twitch slightly, fading just as fast.

Someone else was now at the front introducing herself, saying she loved all of them. Slight disgust crossed his expression. Made his skin crawl. Both the L word and the unwanted sentiment from her. Kaiya seemed to be overly enthusiastic about.. Well.. Everything.

One set of twins was called up, Grayson finding the last name Viotto somewhat familiar. He was unable to place it. He hadn't heard Vernon's little comment about him being stuck up, which wasn't entirely false. Grayson was indeed stuck up. The boy watched Dahlia do her little flower thing, followed by Vernon's quick yet friendly intro.

His elbow soon found the desk, fingers pressing into his temple and working at the build up of tension in his skull. Despite his distaste for having to sit through these horrid waste of time introductions, he did pay attention. Keeping his judgemental gaze trained to the front of the class. At least he got to hold a cat for a while, a brightener on his very glum day. He missed her.

Another one. Another student walked into Haya's classroom late. A blank expression was written all over the teacher's face. Honestly, she wasn't upset nor was she really bothered. It was the first day and River Valley is not your typical school after all. It was expected to have students be late or even miss class entirely.

"Yes. I am Ms. Enatsu"

Haya gave the new kid a little smile.

"You're fine. We're just doing introductions right now so you haven't missed much. Please have a seat."

Dahlia made her way to the front which stole Haya's attention. The blonde-haired woman stared at the female student blankly and prepared to write information down. Haya's blank expression did not change after witnessing Dahlia do exactly what she said not to.

"At least her power isn't destructive..."

Picking up her pen, she scribbled some stuff down.

"But... Not listening to directions.. Problematic. Especially this early on."

Haya froze to think. Dahlia said her power was hard to describe, disobeyed Haya and demonstrated it, then proceeded to simply describe it.

"Why didn't she just say that from the beginning..?"

The thought got disregarded and she decided not to make a big deal out of it considering it did no damage.

"Again guys, no need for demonstrations. If it's hard to explain... Do it the best you can."

Dahlia returned to her seat and her twin brother came up. His was simple and quick. A good way to make this whole process go by faster.

"Next... Craton, then Martine."

~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria had dozed off into her personal realm of the safety. Her body felt like it was connecting her to the earth itself. Air strumming her into form. Fire solidifying her into being. Water flowing through her to be able to move. The elementalist felt like she was on a cloud and safe from the outside world. Who cared about the trying to put words into her abilities? That didn't seem to matter.

She was snapped out of this when the window broke, her head flicking towards the sound. Sounds like that didn't exist in her safe place. It was all about connections, not something breaking. She glared at the twins who had broken the window, uncaring about the to called mischief that they produced. Aria grumbled and tried to get back into her safe place in her mind.

It was when the other set of twins walked to the front of the room that she stopped trying to go back. "Create flowers?" She mumbled to herself. Just looking at it and concentrating on the flower itself. Her eyes glowed and the skin on Dahila's hand which had created the flower started to seemingly turn to earth. Aria didn't notice she was doing this, eyes glowing and just fixated on the flower itself.

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Dahila Viotto
Mentions: @ Cello. Cello. (Dahila Viotto)​

Last edited:
Alyss Sarabi, Energy Elemental
View attachment 856010

As Alyss went back to her seat, she looked over at all of her classmates, as the teacher started to call on them to show there powers. Well, it was starting to blend together, so she pulled out her book. She was on one of her favorite parts of it it, but just as she was about to finish the chapter, the window book.

Alyss jumped up, eyes glowing green as she had an energy ball in hand, but relaxed when she saw it was just a couple of dumbasses. Who did they think they were, busting in like Batman? Well, whatever. She might as well just read. Sighing, he ignored the two idiots, and opened up her books as the next students introduced themselves.​

Michio
Michio snapped out of his reverie, craning his head upward to look for the source of the voice. He blinked once, then twice, clearing up the haze that settled over his mind while he zoned out. Pale green eyes curved into soft crescents and he gave the two a charming smile.

"Oh, thanks!" He rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a bit bashful as he clutched his knitting needles closer to his body. "And it's alright, I don't mind all that much. It's Michio."

Gravity finally seemed to regain its hold over his body as he floated back down to the ground, chair and all. His cup, however, remained firmly outside the realm of physics as it idly hovered at his side.

coded by reveriee.

Silo

Silo breathed a sigh of relief. He thought that he would be chewed out by the Teacher for being late. Thankfully that wasn't the case. He bowed at Ms. Enastu and went to his seat. "Hopefully I won't do it again..." He says to himself. He looks around the room, He sees many interesting people in it. Maybe this school won't be so bad. He leaned back in his chair and started to read a book about gardening. He wondered if the School had a Gardening Club of some sort. If there is, It'll be nice to share his passion with others. He continues to read his book.

Interactions: OPEN

Last edited:
stuff to draw.jpg
Mention: Cello. Cello.
Interaction: Cello. Cello. (Dahlia)

Kaiya listened to the window shatter, then saw the two boys swoop in. It was adorable to her how they made such a statement with their entrance; they had found a way to express their personality of fun-loving rebels, so it seemed like they knew who they were. That confidence and originality was to be admired, as most people at this age are trying to fit in and be the same as everyone else. Her only hope was that next time they enter, they find a less damaging way...Some poor soul would have to clean up and fix that window.

It was once she sat down and received the compliment from Dahlia, in which Kaiya really felt confident. “You really think so! Thank you...And I try my best to be bubbly, as some people need that fun in their life.” Feeling content with her introduction, she then watched her classmate get called up. Stealthily, she muttered, “You got this!

She watched intently as her friend at the front showed her power, creating a red rose from nothing. It was beautiful! It was when she sat down again that Kaiya exclaimed, “Yes you seem approachable!” Beaming, Kaiya took the rose from Dahlia, and as she did so, she felt her hand brush against the girls. “Thank you...It is ethereal!”

Leaning into Dahlia, Kaiya curiously quizzed, “So...Tell me Dahlia...Will we be eating lunch together?

Axel Phoenix

EsvyQ4mlk2z02W85vWZXQLiNuhU4k5gcWpLuN90o2MbmiWa_2F0Mn2ggbMpQK-BAfbjx9rUOJ729D983qpAGuHByx0gd1_K_YaNEBi9LNJEOzUVfWYZpNqcBI_wQ1ijH3_m5McXoCnvPQiewkcnN0FFA5dp6mn_obWIDpx6GISnfgb9v1C-49rnJu8KcJFfJ4oLt6dyf-lQ7btUUO0XrDEzZgVrJxrgxa5qRVqoI3r8
Axel sat in the chair at his desk with his feet kicked up, spinning a pen. "I'm bored." "Well you know, you could do your paperwork!" "Ugh..." Annoyed by the idea, he kicked his desk and spun in his chair. An attempt to take his mind off of that. "Is there anything fun going on in any of the classes?" "Probably not." "Why not?" The orange-haired man stopped spinning and stared at his assistant with an idiotic expression. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY NOT!!? MOST OF THE CLASSES STARTED NOT TOO LONG AGO AND IT'S THE FIRST DAY!!" The headmaster's assistant was slightly, if you wanna describe it as that, irritated with her boss. She would often get irritated by his simple-minded and carefree attitude. Especially with his position. Axel continued staring at her with an idiotic expression but now his nostrils were flared for no reason.

"STOP FLARING YOUR NOSTRILS!!" The man kicked the desk once more, making his chair spin. As he went into thought he stroked his stubbled chin. "Oh I know! Let's have an event in the future!" He stopped and jumped up from his chair, his face lit up. "Hm... That doesn't sound too bad. It could also be a fundraising event because we could use the money." Stars of excitement were in the headmaster's eyes. The assistant whacked him upside the head, knocking him out of it. "Don't get too excited." "How about a school carnival?!" Axel's face lit up again. "That could work." The assistant wrote these things down while Axel danced and pranced around his office drunk with excitement. "Boom! We could have a ferris wheel, ring toss, some other small rides, and more!" "WE WON'T BE HAVING ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T DO YOUR PAPERWORK!!" "1... 2... 3..." The headmaster wasn't even paying attention and had began counting his teeth with his tongue.

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!?" A sigh escaped the assistant's lips. "I don't know how they let you keep your job..." Suddenly, her forehead would get flicked. "Oh calm down. Don't be so strict. Have some fun." Axel grinned and put a thumbs up. A small blush appeared on the assistants face as she rubbed her forehead. "Idiot..." She stood and walked to the door. "I have some stuff I have to do. I'll be back." "Okay!" Axel flopped back into his seat. His eyes were drawn to the mountain of paperwork he had yet to complete. He let out a sigh, then got to work.

Interaction: Open
Mention: Open

-Akane Ize-
cookie28.jpg The door to the History Classroom opened slowly with a high pitched creaking noise as Akane walked on in with a blank expression. She glanced around at the students and the broken glass a couple times before respectfully bowing to Mrs. Enatsu. And speaking in a monotone voice.

"I apologize for being late to your class teacher Enatsu, I had previous engagement that needed to be completed before I was able to attend your class. This incident will not occur again"

She then proceeded to take a empty desk and take out a mechanical pencil, eraser and notebook. Calmly she opened up her notebook and began writing in it while waiting for class to start. While she wrote and waited she thought about what an interesting class this was, the students were composed of all different species and all appeared to have different skills and abilities. Hopefully no one would pay any attention to her and she could just learn in peace, but of course that wasn't why she was here. If she wanted to continue to learn here she would have to find someone to make her master. And judging by how the class had already broken a window on the first day, the chances of finding a sane one wasn't exactly great. For now though she pushed those thoughts aside and went back to writing.

Interactions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Mrs. Enatsu)

Mentions: None

Last edited:
anime_boys.jpg
Craton and Martine
The teacher called the twins up front to introduce themselves, sluggishly the twins maneuvered through the desk to the front of the class. They both situated themselves against the front wall, craton flicked a piece of glass off his shoulder and Martine dodged as it was headed towards his face.
"Sorry about the window teach, looked like it needed to be replaced anyways, just wanted to do you favor."
"Real smooth bro."

"Anyways I'm Craton and this is my twin Martine, I'm the hot one." Craton exclaimed as he winked, shooting some steam out from his body which flailed his shirt up a little to show his abs
"And I'm the more useful one, can turn my body into pretty much any metal as long as I'm touched it before, if you need a key or shank just let me know."
They went back to there seats pretty satisfied with there performance.

Mentions- Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Interaction - Songbird500 Songbird500 Knight boi Knight boi @ Gao Gao @ salem. salem. @ Funnier President Funnier President @ Cello. Cello. @ BOKEH. BOKEH. Table Table @ qunqun qunqun @ Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai JinnWon JinnWon Aeris Aeris Twak Twak MinTea MinTea s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r @ Japanime Japanime @ Blackrose7 Blackrose7 @ Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 k3 @ JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Last edited:
Haya's eyes were directed to the door which was yet again opening. In walked another student who was late but this one actually gave a valid reason. Matching her monotone voice, the teacher spoke.

"It's okay. We're just doing introductions so just have a seat until your name is called."

The twins who thought it was a good idea to burst through the school window for an entrance made their way to the front. Haya listened and watched their sad excuse of an introduction with a blank expression on her face.

"Craton. You must not have good eyes if you think the window needed to be replaced. But that's okay. You and your brother will be learning about replacing windows after school. Also, you and your brother must not have good ears either considering neither of you clearly followed my directions." As she said this, a fake smile was spread across her face.

"Name, what you like, and your power were what you were supposed to say. No one asked who was hotter or more useful. Craton. I didn't tell you to introduce your brother. You also failed to state what you like and your power. Martine. You also failed to state what you like. It's already been done but let's make sure we follow instructions clearly in the future. Please have a seat."

A small part of Haya was intentionally trying to embarrass them in front of the class. She felt as if her instructions were simple. Even for elementary students. With her trusty pen in hand, she scribbled some stuff down.

"I truly hope not following directions won't be a common thing with this class. Not for my case, but for theirs. Especially with some of the other teachers."

After she was done writing, she looked up to the class. "Next... Silo."

Yokonu Saykire
1614877338634.png
Mentions: ?
Interactions: None.​
They were pretty much late for class right about now, late enough to debate on weather or not to attend it at all, though on one hand they could possibly try to enter without being seen if they really wanted to go. They could probably enter through the back corner, though they would have to be fast about it and hope the teacher wasn't looking or paying attention, after figuring out everything about their plan they went on to arrive near their History classes door, prepared to put their plan into action. They looked at the door they were suppose to enter before looking at the other doors that were neighbors to it, they walked on over to what the assumed would be the end of the classroom judging from how the other classrooms in the school were like. Then with a deep breath they moved on to keep their head low and used their powers to move through the wall as , quickly and quietly they then went in to take a seat in whatever chair was open in the very back hoping that they went about unnoticed, before glancing around the classroom and noticing a broken window. With a sigh they allowed their Satchel to fall to the ground next to them, and simply went on to listen to what was being said, and try to keep their head low until they knew that they were in the clear.

1614231852277.png

(Italics means he's talking in someone else's voice
Alron
interaction: Cello. Cello. Ineptitude Ineptitude

"Yeah your right we can catch em later not like they are going anywhere” Alron replied in agreement with miss oak. her suggestion to raid the teacher lounge was met with a cheeky giggle form Alron “oh yeah great idea think I left some... what was it? I forget“ hed brush it off following Oak to the teacher lounge. He rooted through the fridge retrieving something that looked like a reddish container of soup? Alron swallowing the whole thing without a worry. “hmm yeah I’m not a good cook” alron mumbled under his breath clearly not too happy with what he just ate. “Oh hey michio how ya doing? New group of students seem interesting hey?”

Silo

Silo looked up from his book when Ms. Enatsu called his name and started getting a bit nervous. He took a deep breath. "Ok...You can do this..." He says to himself. He got up from his seat, Slowly walking to the front of the Classroom. Once he got there. He cleared his throat. "Hello, My name is Silo. I-I like to do Gardening and listen to music." He took another deep breath and formed a claw made up of a shadowy substance. He raised his arm a bit. "Th-This is my power. It's not much, but it's something. It can also form on my leg, Enhancing my speed." He made the claw disappear. "I hope we'll have a great year together." He bowed at the class. Hopefully he made a good first impression. He went back to his seat.

Interactions: Songbird500 Songbird500 Knight boi Knight boi Gao Gao salem. salem. Funnier President Funnier President Cello. Cello. BOKEH. BOKEH. Table Table qunqun qunqun Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai JinnWon JinnWon Aeris Aeris Twak Twak MinTea MinTea s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r Japanime Japanime Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Giovanni Favehari Giovanni Favehari Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Clan Ize Clan Ize

Last edited:
As Haya waited for Silo to come to the front, she noticed another late student trying to slip in unnoticed. The blank expression on her face did not change nor did she say anything. As she was getting tired of repeating herself to late students. Hopefully they'd be smart enough to get the memo. Silo finally came to the front and Haya's attention was directed to him.

"Another student giving a demonstration after I said not to..."

At this point, Haya wasn't even surprised. She no longer really cared just as long as they didn't damage her classroom. But she would still keep an eye out for who did and did not follow directions. When Silo finished his introduction, Haya wrote some stuff down.

"Next... Chita Goukiatsu."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back